Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Johwar's revenge

Post by Ethoash » 17 Sep 2019, 07:58

1. he will order all Muslim stop buying meat from ቄራ

the Muslim will have their own ቄራ which work in Islamic way

2. Johwar will tell all Arab not to buy meat from Addis Ababa ቄራ because it is christian ቄራ it is not halal

3. this Islamic ቄራ would be in Adama ... and all meat will be exported to Arab country left over will be sold 300% price increase on non oromo speakersየዛን ግዜ ማን መንጋ እንደሆነ ይገባሀል

4. johar will not defend all insult he will not respond to insult he will be quit but respond for each insult with heavy handed respond. in this case by banning cattle sale to all Addis Abbaa until they beg for forgiveness. let see who would blink first..

5. next will be coffee. who on earth oromo send their coffee to Addis Ababa and the Addis Ababa export it to international market and pocket the profit without adding any value .. why not export the coffee direct from oromia this will be next move..

6. those who say cut drinking water and other electricity Johwar doesnt looking Amhara holocaust.. hence those life essentials will never be cut off .. Johwar are not looking for Holocaust... all he is after is to get fair value for oromo goods and service

7. all industrial park and other industrial zone only hire those speak Afan oromia .. speaking Afan oromia will be requirement to work in oromia .. u can live as u like and u dont even have to speak it... but when it come to getting hired u must understand the basic oromoufa

8. from now on for each insult . the oromo people will take revenge.. but they will never try to explain the insult .. boom embargo coming for each insult ...መንጋ okay u have no መንጋ .... dolling in oromo educational system then ban Amharic totally .. then negotiate they will beg u to start even from 12 grade ..

9. ምንም መለማመጥ የለም። ምንም መከራከር የለም ። አማርኛ መማር አለበት ኦሮሞ ሲሉ ። ይህቺን የወዳል ብላቹሁ አማርኛን ከነአካቴው ማገድ ነው። ይህ ሲሆን በስንተኛ ክፍል ይማሩ ይቀርና አረ ይማሩ ብቻ ይሆናል ክርክሩ። ምንም ከነዚህ ጋር መወያየት አያስፈልግም ። ማናቸውና ነው ኦሮሞ በገዛ ዶቦው የሚወያየው። አማርኛ ኦሮሞቹ እንዲማሩ ትፈልጋለህ እንግዲያውስ አማሮች ደግሞ ኦሮምኛ ይማሩ። ምንም ማብራራት አያስፈልግም የፈለጉትን ይበሉ ወጪ ይበዛብናል ቀበርጥሴ። ኦሮሞን አያገባውም ምንም ለዚህ መልስ መስጠት የለበትም ። ሂድና ያልክሁን አርገህ ስትመጣ እንነጋገራለን ብሎ መዝጋት ነው እነዚህን አተሎች

10, now pls help me to write number ten what do u think the oromo should do to stop the buada amhara

note:- i am saying buda amhara out of love so dont mind me
Last edited by Ethoash on 17 Sep 2019, 11:55, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Re: Johwar revenge

Post by Selam/ » 17 Sep 2019, 08:36

Woyane snake - You forgot to recite one item from TPLF’s shelved business portfolio in Oromia: donkey slaughterhouse in Bishoftu. A disgusting woyane thug like yourself doesn’t have a shred of moral ground to recommend to Oromos what they need to do and what they don’t. Inciting divisiveness and violence would make TPLFites life more miserable. You better go back to blowing up roads and bridges like your masters did. That’s what you’re good at. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 07:58

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 17 Sep 2019, 08:52

Ethoash, it is time to check if your brain cells are acting funny. To me they do. Your closing statment says it all. The TPLF old guards and their disciples put their strategy on the wisdom or mischief of individuals. Meles cannot play that role today yes , he no longer with us. Sebhat’s mental activity might be in the declining phase. It was confirmed when he stopped a speech he did not like by clapping, disrespecting the audience. Right then one could suspect — rightfully — something was wrong with the octogenarian. Now, you seem to build up Jawar as one wise Oromo who could do anything. You seem desperate to have one such a person. Here is the flaw in your thinking. You have difficulty to see what the future might entail. Only paraphrasing the past based on your understanding was that you excelled about. If you want to go back to school — why not, you seem to have plenty of free time — study history, forget about economics , you would be the worst student. I apologize to Ethiopian historians who might be offended of having Ethoash in their class. For sure one or two of them might fall dead of a heart attack.
As for your current hero, he will shape up or shipped out of Ethiopian politics pretty soon.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 Sep 2019, 12:23

Selam/ wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 08:36
Woyane snake - You forgot to recite one item from TPLF’s shelved business portfolio in Oromia: donkey slaughterhouse in Bishoftu.
Satan,

what is your business in Bishoftu, thanks for buda Amhara now China buying donkey meat from Kenya there business is booming... okay u closed the slaughterhouse did u give those workers alternative job ... why in hell the investors suffer once u give him permit and he invested and now u closed him down guess what u must pay him full kassa and some ... i am counting the day u guys break away from Ethiopia and we live freely and happier..

Sam Ebalalehu

you talk about me, talk about Johwar revenge, should the oromo ban sending cattle to Addis Ababa until Addis Ababan ask forgiveness and promised never every to repeat the same mistake .. or buy oromo cattle for 300% price increase it is your choice...

second the oromo Muslim will start their own Islamic slaughtering house what say u... this will bankrupted Addis Ababa meat export to Arab counties because Addis Ababa doesnt have cattle

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Sep 2019, 19:17

Woyane snake - What is your business in Oromia? The donkey slaughterhouse was the brainchild of the frog and yet the hyenas and rats failed to follow through even though they were drooling to have the first bite. You blame me, Amharas & Eritreans for it’s failure?

Give the credit to the courageous residents of Bishoftu and blame the coward woyanes for retreating too soon. They never know what’s right and what’s wrong. Didn’t the brave Oromos even shut down the poisonous MIDROC gold-mining in shakiso? Ask them why they didn’t choose to live with contaminated subsoil and aquifer, you little manwhoore? You can have Al Amoudi extract mercury in Dedebit and shove it through your greedy esophagus. Dumbass TPLF thug, why was Aliko Dangote assassinated in Oromia? You could have him too but you would remain ashy, trashy and wishy-washy as ever. Buda woyane, get the hell out of here and leave the Oromos, Amharas, Eritreans and Gurages alone. Let alone mentoring others, a woyane snake can’t even stand on his own flimsy legs. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 12:23
Selam/ wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 08:36
Woyane snake - You forgot to recite one item from TPLF’s shelved business portfolio in Oromia: donkey slaughterhouse in Bishoftu.
Satan,

what is your business in Bishoftu, thanks for buda Amhara now China buying donkey meat from Kenya there business is booming... okay u closed the slaughterhouse did u give those workers alternative job ... why in hell the investors suffer once u give him permit and he invested and now u closed him down guess what u must pay him full kassa and some ... i am counting the day u guys break away from Ethiopia and we live freely and happier..

Sam Ebalalehu

you talk about me, talk about Johwar revenge, should the oromo ban sending cattle to Addis Ababa until Addis Ababan ask forgiveness and promised never every to repeat the same mistake .. or buy oromo cattle for 300% price increase it is your choice...

second the oromo Muslim will start their own Islamic slaughtering house what say u... this will bankrupted Addis Ababa meat export to Arab counties because Addis Ababa doesnt have cattle
Last edited by Selam/ on 17 Sep 2019, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.

gearhead
Member+

Re: Johwar's revenge

Post by gearhead » 17 Sep 2019, 19:57

10, now pls help me to write number ten what do u think the oromo should do to stop the buada amhara
No such thing as buda amhara problem unless resurrected by pig-sty oromo politics where everyone gets to do whatever he wants! There is no such thing as menga politics in oromo. In actuality, the reverse had always been true and is rearing its head where party politics appears more-and-more of a personal phenomenon where agendas arent managed and are off consensus!

The oromo have a problem and it is with the Gurage snakes and not with amhara, and noothimg off the customary dialectics. It is the snake gurage who create all the non-value added chos and yet face NONE of the consiquences, thus continue in errosive entrapment of short shelf-life politics! If measures needed, it is against the source of distress!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 Sep 2019, 20:01

Dr. Satan,

teaching u is my burden

for gold mine waste water treatment system and MIDROC gold-mining in shakiso have their own waste water treatment system the only thing i said is upgrade the treatment so that they can use the water again and again...

about Aliko Dangote assassinated in Oromia? ignorance they were demanding Dangote to give them job .. here is the solution

when Dangote processing cement he use coal imported coal and after the coal burn it turn in to Ash and it is called Sod Ash ... so this waste is costly to remove so the best thing to do is to make brick out of this waste here is the machine ..

LOOOK THE MACHINE THAT MAKE BRICK OUT of fly ash..

it is Indian invention fly ash so dont mind the language

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Sep 2019, 22:11

Woyane snake - Where’d did you get the word “Sod?” You’re really gravitated to your kin Sid, the Sloth,
Dumbass, it’s called soda ash.

When you burn coal, you'll be left with an incombustible clay particles that is called ash. Likewise, after Woyanes arse was ignited by Querro and Fanno, the infecund residual called Ethoash came into existence. He is now crawling toward Bishoftu to make himself useful, in case someone makes a cinder block out of him. Whether before or after woyane’s death, you’re always a stone-head. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 20:01
Dr. Satan,

teaching u is my burden

for gold mine waste water treatment system and MIDROC gold-mining in shakiso have their own waste water treatment system the only thing i said is upgrade the treatment so that they can use the water again and again...

about Aliko Dangote assassinated in Oromia? ignorance they were demanding Dangote to give them job .. here is the solution

when Dangote processing cement he use coal imported coal and after the coal burn it turn in to Ash and it is called Sod Ash ... so this waste is costly to remove so the best thing to do is to make brick out of this waste here is the machine ..

LOOOK THE MACHINE THAT MAKE BRICK OUT of fly ash..

it is Indian invention fly ash so dont mind the language