Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
simbe11

Re: Damage control to Fozia hashim debacle

Post by simbe11 » 17 Sep 2019, 14:30

ቅድሚ ሃደ አመት ገለ፤ ወያነ ብአላ መራሂተ ኢትዮጵያ እኮ ነይራ
But that was not my argument. I was sating that they consider HGDEF as if it is a government as they did count TPLF.
But we both know that both are a group of thugs who are working hard to lead people under fear.
Zmeselo wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 12:37
እወ::

ከም ወያነ: ሓደ gangster group: አይኮነን::
simbe11 wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 12:11
At last you said something that is true. ከም መንግስቲ
Because it's not a government, they take as if it is!!!!
Funny
Zmeselo wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 11:25
180-190 ሃገራት አብ UN እንከላይ: ፍተዎ ጽልአዮ ብዘየገድስ: ከም መንግስቲ ኢየን ዝፈልጦኦ::

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Sep 2019, 14:57

People who struggle their utmost to prove to others their "Eritreaness", are usually the pretenders.

It's like a thief, screaming from the top of his lungs: "I AM INNOCENT!"
kerenite wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 14:29
Zack wrote: [/pdfview]68739424 user_id=38383]
kerenite wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 12:41
He is barking at the wrong tree. Perhaps his questions are implicitly addressed to wedi medhin.

Poor fozia is just a simple combatant who was selectively assigned to such higher position (minister of justice) either for ethnic or gender balancing.

Having said that,

Ministry of justice??? My foot! In a country where the term justice is unique, no constitution, no law or order etc...

My pity for our lawyers back home. Sometimes, I wonder what for articles of a constitution they quote when they defend their clients. Is it the Higgi indaba? The sillassie's laws? The mengistu's laws? I am lost here same as most diaspora eris.

Just pondering about.

Maybe doesn't isias have a charter of something for criminal laws you raised some good points a country's check and balance is an constitution. Isias has to develop one sooner then later this can't continue

Dr Zackovich
Let me highjack you.

Let's get out of this topic and let's get out of mereja which is full of ethios posing as eritreans save 2 or 3 pure eritreans here for a change.

I disagree with fozia being a member of the opressors of the eris. But I won't forget fozia as a humble person for her participation in the funeral ceremony of my beloved mother (rebena yerhaHamha) who passed away 8 years ago, she drove from asmara to keren.

The loss was a double loss for me. In life you lose your loved ones and worse you can't attend their funerals.

My maternal forefathers hail from massawa (Hitimlo) same as fozia as I mentioned sevral times.

For the record, what I love about the pure eritreans such as fozia or even saba, issu's wife (is it b/c she is pure eritrean?) you find them attending the funerals and which is the culture of pure eritreans since time immemorial.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 17 Sep 2019, 16:54, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Sep 2019, 15:06

እወ ኔራ::

ከም ሓደ ዕቡድ ከልቢ ድማ: ካብ Menelik Palace ተባሪራ::

ሕጂ'ቲ ሕቶ: ተናኻሲት ስለዝኾነት: መዓስ እታ መርፍእ መንግስቲ ኢትዮጵያ ይወግአ ንጽበ'ሎና::
simbe11 wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 14:30
But that was not my argument. I was sating that they consider HGDEF as if it is a government as they did count TPLF.
But we both know that both are a group of thugs who are working hard to lead people under fear.
Zmeselo wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 12:37
እወ::

ከም ወያነ: ሓደ gangster group: አይኮነን::
simbe11 wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 12:11
At last you said something that is true. ከም መንግስቲ
Because it's not a government, they take as if it is!!!!
Funny
Zmeselo wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 11:25
180-190 ሃገራት አብ UN እንከላይ: ፍተዎ ጽልአዮ ብዘየገድስ: ከም መንግስቲ ኢየን ዝፈልጦኦ::
Last edited by Zmeselo on 17 Sep 2019, 16:55, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Sep 2019, 15:49

Shirtam your lords said this... ዝምባለ አፍ ዝምብ አይግባበትም::

Every single member of mereja knows that you are pathetic agameW through in through. You even admitted wedi 22 mazori. Oops you no more :P

kerenite wrote:
Zack wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 12:57
kerenite wrote:
He is barking at the wrong tree. Perhaps his questions are implicitly addressed to wedi medhin.

Poor fozia is just a simple combatant who was selectively assigned to such higher position (minister of justice) either for ethnic or gender balancing.

Having said that,

Ministry of justice??? My foot! In a country where the term justice is unique, no constitution, no law or order etc...

My pity for our lawyers back home. Sometimes, I wonder what for articles of a constitution they quote when they defend their clients. Is it the Higgi indaba? The sillassie's laws? The mengistu's laws? I am lost here same as most diaspora eris.

Just pondering about.

Maybe doesn't isias have a charter of something for criminal laws you raised some good points a country's check and balance is an constitution. Isias has to develop one sooner then later this can't continue

Dr Zackovich
Let me highjack you.

Let's get out of this topic and let's get out of mereja which is full of ethios posing as eritreans save 2 or 3 pure eritreans here for a change.

I disagree with fozia being a member of the opressors of the eris. But I won't forget fozia as a humble person for her participation in the funeral ceremony of my beloved mother (rebena yerhaHamha) who passed away 8 years ago, she drove from asmara to keren.

The loss was a double loss for me. In life you lose your loved ones and worse you can't attend their funerals.

My maternal forefathers hail from massawa (Hitimlo) same as fozia as I mentioned sevral times.

For the record, what I love about the pure eritreans such as fozia or even saba, issu's wife (is it b/c she is pure eritrean?) you find them attending the funerals and which is the culture of pure eritreans since time immemorial.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 Sep 2019, 17:14

kerenite wrote:
Zack wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 12:57
kerenite wrote:

Having said that,

Just pondering about.

Dr Zackovich
Let me highjack you.

ኣሰይ ናትካስ እባ ኽኣ. ጽብቕቲ ስነ ሞጎት.

I disagree with Esu been a brutal dictator but i can' t forget issias been a humble person, down to earth Who came all the way from asmera to our Village to inaugurate our dam and took chance to shake the hand of every one.... He also handed every Child who approached him candy.🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

justo

Post by justo » 17 Sep 2019, 18:25

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 17:14

ኣሰይ ናትካስ እባ ኽኣ. ጽብቕቲ ስነ ሞጎት.

I disagree with Esu been a brutal dictator but i can' t forget issias been a humble person, down to earth Who came all the way from asmera to our Village to inaugurate our dam and took chance to shake the hand of every one.... He also handed every Child who approached him candy.🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
ኣቲ ኣግኣዚት ሓፍተይ ኣጸሊልክዮም እኮ እዞም ሰባት ... serious ወሲዶም ዝከራኸሩኺ ዘለዉ

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 17 Sep 2019, 18:34

simbe11 wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 14:30
eden wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 09:40
We don't expect a blind follower to get in to the issues. Keep following blindly.
Sister simbe11 aka agame eden,

What is your title in the Woyanay Digital Warriors campaign :lol: :mrgreen: :oops: :P ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF