Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Kuasmeda
Member+

CRIMINALS AGAINST ERITREA UNDER THE COVER OF HUMAN RIGHTS AGENDA!

Post by Kuasmeda » 16 Sep 2019, 15:35

Please wait, video is loading...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: CRIMINALS AGAINST ERITREA UNDER THE COVER OF HUMAN RIGHTS AGENDA!

Post by Ethoash » 16 Sep 2019, 15:48

Kuasmeda wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 15:35
know ur limit .. u like it or not they will come after you... all they need is one mistake and they will send u to hell .. just look around u .. they dont call them super power for nothing how truth is in your side sometime u have to know ur power limitation and save ur people ... i know u going to run your mouth.. but million of you own kin who suffer because of your empty ego..

i know u going to say we Eritrean are self this self that .. oaky put skin in the game and come down to Eritrea and live their life.. otherwise setting in DC IN PARKING LOT AND RUN YOUR mouth doesnt count ...

pushkin
Member+

Re: CRIMINALS AGAINST ERITREA UNDER THE COVER OF HUMAN RIGHTS AGENDA!

Post by pushkin » 16 Sep 2019, 16:18

Never seen such an idiot and moron person like you! It seem you are one of those who graduated from the dedebit civil service school where 4th grade ignorant Agame generals were graduated. Agames like you are born to worship uncle sams and undermine themselves even below the status of slaves. You evil Agames are trying to revive your dead dream in Ethiopia. Rest assured it is a pipe dream. ኢድ ሸናሒት ጸናሒት You did the crime you pay the time in Mekele. ቆንዳፍ ዓጋመ You have to wait another 100 years with misery in tiny Kilil Tigrai. ሓሳዳት
Ethoash wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 15:48
Kuasmeda wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 15:35
know ur limit .. u like it or not they will come after you... all they need is one mistake and they will send u to hell .. just look around u .. they dont call them super power for nothing how truth is in your side sometime u have to know ur power limitation and save ur people ... i know u going to run your mouth.. but million of you own kin who suffer because of your empty ego..

i know u going to say we Eritrean are self this self that .. oaky put skin in the game and come down to Eritrea and live their life.. otherwise setting in DC IN PARKING LOT AND RUN YOUR mouth doesnt count ...