Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Agmash, Eritrea will stay the course until the Weyane is bead and buired never to rise again

Post by sesame » 16 Sep 2019, 15:11

Agmash, Eritreans never leave a job unfinished. We will stay the course until we have buried, once and for ever, the TPLF thugs. The agame organization is a cancer to the region and needs to be eradicated.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Agmash, Eritrea will stay the course until the Weyane is bead and buired never to rise again

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 Sep 2019, 15:14

sesame wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 15:11
Agmash, Eritreans never leave a job unfinished. We will stay the course until we have buried, once and for ever, the TPLF thugs. The agame organization is a cancer to the region and needs to be eradicated.
Wedi medhin berad whoes.

What happened to the game over slogan? 🤔

pushkin
Member+

Re: Agmash, Eritrea will stay the course until the Weyane is bead and buired never to rise again

Post by pushkin » 16 Sep 2019, 15:17

Tsemam hade derfu ugumish, GAME OVER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 15:14
sesame wrote:
Wedi medhin berad whoes.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Sep 2019, 15:34

pushkin wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 15:17
Tsemam hade derfu ugumish, GAME OVER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 15:14
sesame wrote:
Wedi medhin berad whoes.

እነዚህ ገገማ ቡዶች መጡ እንግዲህ። ይሳያስ የሚሞትበትን ጠመንጃ በስጦታ ቢስጠው ምን ይገርማል። እነዚህ አከካሞች ሐገሮች አካፋና ዶማ እንደመስጣጣት ጠመንጃ ይስጠጣሉ ፤ ደግሞ መገልፈጣቸው። ልክ እነሱ የስሩት ይመስል።።። እኔን ደግሞ የሚገርመኝ የነሱ ቡችሎች ስልብ ባርያ በጌታዋ ቅቃ ይኮራል ይባላል። አሁን እነሱ የሚሞቱበትን ጠመንጃ በስጦታ መቀበሉ አሁን እነዚህን ውሾች ምን አንጫጫቸው።

ወርቃማዎችን መንካት ከፈለግህ ወሬ አታውራ በትግባር አሳየን ከምን እንደጠፈጠርክ። የዛን ግዜ ወንድነትህ ይለያል። ከተሽነፍክ ደግሞ ወደብ አልባ ትሆናልህ

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 16 Sep 2019, 15:48

Wedi arawit, wedi gahba, qosal, abaq, megal mitra agame sherm*utta it clearly shows that your agame blood is boiling.
Recently you keep on protecting your agaminet.
Yes you dumb as*s, the game you agames and your coward regime been playing for over two decades is surgically over by PIA.
What? You think you still are sitting in arat kilo....a seat we put you on?
Yes your rule over Ethiopia is over.
So if you still hear us talk about you filthy agames is to put salt in your abag, tegwar wounds and untill you leave our territories with shame and untill you stop begging us to take you to our fold with your freaking lame excuse of language similarities. Untill you accept your ethiopianisn and leave in Ethiopia as a second class citizens slaving and [deleted] for the Amharas and the Oromos.
And you're exhibiting the [deleted] hurt.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Sep 2019, 15:54

Cigar wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 15:48
Wedi arawit, wedi gahba, qosal, abaq, megal mitra agame sherm*utta it clearly shows that your agame blood is boiling.
here come the biggest idiot.. if u think of yourself that way .. who stop you then.. take your Badame for sure the Golden are at their weakest ... no Amhara no oromo will defend them so what r u waiting .. or you going to cry about it forever...

or just wait until Dr,Abiy give u .. u waited 27 years and u can wait another few months...

what surprised me is this idiot telling everyone if not Golden holding their land they would become Singapore.. turst me u going to get your land but u will be singpooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor for next 30 years ... make my word...

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 16 Sep 2019, 16:26

Ethioarse or is it ethiofess, when are you you going to understand what we say always do.
You dumb as*s, the other day were telling your other half idiot adwusha to give you good news when the Eritrean ballers defect hoping they do.
And they broke your spine right?
Now, Badime.....trust me, we are not willing to waste a cost of a single bullet let alone a life.
You agames will beg to hand it over.
You just don't have a freaking choice.
Don't freaking think you are sitting in Massawa or Assab.
I wish it was.
By now, we could have done you for good.
Your agame family members are starving to death already.
I bet you seen the video them crying about the cost of edible items in your barren tigray.
It is just sin to kill almost dead people to just get a piece of our land which we will use as a future dump site.
Just mention one thing PIA or us didn't do what we say that we will do. None you scum bag.
So if we have to do it, we will do it in our time.
But thanks for helping your brother wedi arawit the son of a shetmutta agame.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 Sep 2019, 07:39

Cigar wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 16:26
Ethioarse

It is just sin to kill almost dead people to just get a piece of our land which we will use as a future dump site.
there are few saying

don't count your chickens before they hatch

don't celebrate too early

“There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent.”
— Lao Tzu

if u r not convinced watch this ................... 20 ATHLETES WHO CELEBRATED TOO EARLY

how long are u going to seat and wait five year or ten years tell me the time limit .. u thing u have no cost for waiting this long .. two million youth are in war camp, the nation is in war footing . Assab or Masswaw doesnt even earn one dollar the whole nation want to run away .. all this the cost of waiting why not make your move and take your land and done with it..

by the way i promised to ban my self if Eritrean national team gone home show me evidence and i am as good as gone...you see i put skin in the game..