Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

The Amara People From Gonder, Gojam & Sheowa Must Boycott Against ° Abay Media, Walta, ETv, Fanna & ESAT °

Post by Tog Wajale » 16 Sep 2019, 13:53

Last edited by Tog Wajale on 16 Sep 2019, 14:38, edited 1 time in total.

Tog Wajale

Re: The Amara People From Gonder, Gojam & Sheowa Must Boycott Against ° Abay Media, Walta, ETv, Fanna & ESAT °

Post by Tog Wajale » 16 Sep 2019, 19:44

The Honorable Amara People Must Wake Up & Reorganized To Boycott All These Media Outlets ° Fanna, ESAT, Abay Media, Walta & ETv. All These Media Are Against Amara People & Some Of Them Paid By The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Criminals Agents.

sun
Member+

Re: The Amara People From Gonder, Gojam & Sheowa Must Boycott Against ° Abay Media, Walta, ETv, Fanna & ESAT °

Post by sun » 16 Sep 2019, 20:53

Tog Wajale wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 13:53
Dog washale, :mrgreen:

That is your right alone even without saying and without imposing your Doggy subsatandard idea on others. BINGO!

Is it then the new prelude to hit the road, to sing, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, just after getting enraged and outraged and calling the execution of article 39 and getting and independent virgin Kingdom of your own?

Frankie Goes to Hollywood with The Power of Love in his hoes made of wood. :P

"I'll protect you from the hooded claw
Keep the vampires from my soul

Ay, ay, ay, ay
Feels like fire
I'm so in love with those I admire
Dreams are like angels
They keep bad at bay, bad at bay
Love is Sunshine and the light that is not light years away
Scaring darkness and keeping it far away

I'm so in love with the light
Purge the soul
Make love your goal

I'll protect you from the hooded claw
Keep the vampires from our soul
When the chips are down, I'll be around
With my undying, death-defying light when Bollywood is insight
Envy will hurt itself and jealousy will only hurt itself
Let yourself be not so ugly but able to grow better
Sparkling love, flowers
And pearls and pretty lots
Love is like an energy
Rushin', rushin' inside and outside
The power of love
A force from the sky above
Cleaning our soul so we can be more brave as time goes on."
~
Frankie goes to Hollywood ballad for changing the gloomy mood.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 16 Sep 2019, 22:17

Brother Sun :-- You Are One Of The Cognitive Delusion Person From The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prostitutes Tigrai. The Whole Ethiopia * Eritrea Was Affected By Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane, But Now You & Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prostitutes People Are Paying Off. You Have Not Seen Nothing Yet, More To Come To Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Mekelle And Adwa Very Soon, Be Prepared Bas*tard Agga°me .

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 16 Sep 2019, 22:58

We Ethiopian & Eritrean Are Ready To Eliminate / Exterminate The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane From The Hiding Place Of Mekelle And Adwa. It Is Just A Matter Of Time.