Post by Degnet » 16 Sep 2019, 10:43

asrat wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 10:25
Please wait, video is loading...
Egzio meharena Kristos

mollamo

Re: የመንጋ ትርጉም ካልገባህ ሽማግሌ አባቶችን የሚደበድብ የቄሮ መንጋ ይባላል - video

Post by mollamo » 16 Sep 2019, 11:54

Galla are still backward in 21st century. They are savage and to be stopped.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Sep 2019, 12:03

mollamo wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 11:54

look how መንጋ act

and look his one how civilized people ask their question properly and be a self judge

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Sep 2019, 13:07

My Arab puppy - Chilo Mader - let’s break down your crap. You disgusting woyane rats claim that Tigray is self-sufficient while Amharas are impoverished. In that sense, woyane shouldn’t either import any grain from Amhara or poor Amharas should be tolerated when looting for survival. Again, this is another ice and fire situation for TPLF thugs.
yaballo wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 11:34
asrat;

ወደ ትግራይ የሚጓዙትንና የምግብ እህሎችን የጫኑ ካሚዮኖችን/የጭነት መኪናዎችን የሚዘርፉት የአማራ ፋኖዎችም መንጋ ናቸው ማለትህ ነው? .. Maybe those Amhara fano youth who looted trucks full of food grains are seen as "Amhara freedom fighters" by the actual Amhara & as "menga" by ethnic Tigres who owned the trucks &/or were expecting the food to be sold in their province of Tigray. ..

See how the definition of a "menga" is not a black & white issue & depends on the perspective of a person or a group? .. Another way of looking at this issue is to think how one person's "freedom fighters" are actually a "terrorists" to another person - as in: Nelson Mandela was a "freedom fighter" to blacks & a "terrorist" to whites in South Africa. .. Does that make sense to you?? :idea:

Last edited by Selam/ on 16 Sep 2019, 23:06, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 16 Sep 2019, 13:12

Ethoash wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 12:03
mollamo wrote:

look how መንጋ act

and look his one how civilized people ask their question properly and be a self judge

Two different times and reason,Tigray yemanwed meseleh ende degmo ante Tigrayn yet tawkewaleh,yemtawkew aymeslegnm tawkut yehonal gen destiny yelachehum.Werkm be esat yeteral.This is Tigray.Lela telat yelenm.
Last edited by Degnet on 16 Sep 2019, 13:14, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Sep 2019, 13:14

Mollamo - You’re the uncivilized one for lumping up the good people of oromia with Jawar mencha and his associate mobs, now virtually including all Woyane rats.
mollamo wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Sep 2019, 13:26

Woyane snake - Ask Aregawi Gebre-Yohannes, Amdom G-Selassie, Abraha Desta, and Aregawi Berhe about the civility of woyane thugs. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 12:03
mollamo wrote:

look how መንጋ act

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Sep 2019, 13:29

okay, i ask , Ask Aregawi Gebre-Yohannes, Amdom G-Selassie, Abraha Desta, and Aregawi Berhe and this is their answer

shopping Amhara style

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Sep 2019, 13:46

Woyane rat - jumping on another subject? I always suspected Yaballo is you. You both disappeared for three days and showed up at the same time on Monday morning. What a coincidence. Does it make a difference? Not to me because you’re both a piece of sh!t. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 13:29
okay, i ask , Ask Aregawi Gebre-Yohannes, Amdom G-Selassie, Abraha Desta, and Aregawi Berhe and this is their answer

shopping Amhara style

Last edited by Selam/ on 16 Sep 2019, 13:59, edited 2 times in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 16 Sep 2019, 13:49

Selam/ wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 13:46
Woyane rat - I always suspected Yaballo is you. You both disappeared for three days and showed up at the same time on Monday morning. What a coincidence. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:

shopping Amhara style

Kefu iluka eko,you dirty Godless person.What makes me angry is that,he talks in our name.Tigrigna mesale kefu sew ye ante ayhun/hemaq seb natka aykun.naturally in our dialect.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Sep 2019, 13:55

I always have a hard time understanding you. Either write meaningful sentences or just stay silent. It’s not mandatory to write. No offense.
Degnet wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 13:49
Selam/ wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 13:46
Woyane rat - I always suspected Yaballo is you. You both disappeared for three days and showed up at the same time on Monday morning. What a coincidence. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:

shopping Amhara style

Kefu iluka eko,you dirty Godless person.What makes me angry is that,he talks in our name.Tigrigna mesale kefu sew ye ante ayhun.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Sep 2019, 17:00

"Ye DC gibre hail" yemebal buden "menganeten sesebk na seymuages koyito, zare wedet new sheshet sheshet yemelaw?

I don't condon the act of menganet, but it is a fallacy of the reality on the ground to try to attach "menganet" to only Qeerroos and forget the rest and and equally menga group.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 16 Sep 2019, 18:25

mollamo wrote:
Liar, liar, liar....
Your tattered dirty pants are on hot fire!

At least NOT even closer to the proven, witnessed and confirmed living savagery of the too loud and too wide mouthed amara extremists like you and your role models such as Asaminew tsige and his death squad Menga, who in broad day lights and during this 21st century of enlightenment went on the killing rampage, sheet style mass slaughtering of innocent civilian top amara government officials in the Amara region and then fast went further to murder top military leaders in Finfinne the beautiful city of the Gods. :oops:

These and similar barbarisms are modern day savagery beyond any traces of doubt and needs to be stopped here and now, so that we may have security and implement peace and developments for the common citizens of Mamma Ethiopia.
:P

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 16 Sep 2019, 18:58

DefendTheTruth wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 17:00
"Ye DC gibre hail" yemebal buden "menganeten sesebk na seymuages koyito, zare wedet new sheshet sheshet yemelaw?

I don't condon the act of menganet, but it is a fallacy of the reality on the ground to try to attach "menganet" to only Qeerroos and forget the rest and and equally menga group.
Amarigna yemigebaw ena afkari Ethiopiawi endeza ayasebm.Manegnachen nen perfect? Ene be fekir new yeteregomkut.DefendTheTruth,mechereshaw men lihon new? Let us give the man a chance.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 17 Sep 2019, 23:34

You are right Amara is Ethiopia it is not a tribe like you. They think big and they are big. they are not sick to their bones like you with inferirity and narrow mindedness. Despit of all the injustice comited againest Amhar i.e. ethiopia still Amhara ppls are accepting , hospitable and very sophesticated pp;s. Amhare is Ethiopia and you cant bound them in one are they are all over ethiopia and they have the right to live where ever they want in ethiopia. Because they are the origin of mankind and ethiopia. They wel come the muslims and gave them shelter when they were proscuted by the merciless mercantiles during Atse Susinios now some animal heards ( "Menga" as priminster Abiy described them burn churches in the name of musilm)
They well come the galas and now they are claiming their hosts home and land even the religion. As they themselves claimed gala don't belive in God. they belive in idol worshiping like Erecha or witches. now all of a sudden they want to look modern and sophesticated like the amhara( ethiopaian) and want to be religious. Where on earth a reliigion is stablished based on tibalism no where. Desipite of all that Atse minilik ugraded them to human level by making slavery illegaln in Jimma by abajifar and they resent that too. Coming to the agames " Menilikk tenesto bayanessa gash gibru enkulal neber yehen gize abesh" Amhara under the rule of Menilike and Theodros created the united and modern Ethiopia. Forgive the agames their bandaism and allow them to live in ethiopia. In responce the agames denied the 3000 years ethiopian history and said ethiopia has only 100 years of history. By the same talk they aslso tried to claim Axum is tigries civilization however axum was built 100 years before and that shows how shalow and ignorant the agames are. The agames showed us their true clour in a very short 25 years of power and evaporated like a smoke and the gales even shorter than two years and showed us their animalistic and barbaric behaviour. The only choice that is remaining to bring the inevitable amhara rule and live in peace and prosperity.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Sep 2019, 06:54

Lakeshore wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 23:34
You are right Amara is Ethiopia.
Yes, Amhara is Ethiopia , so too oromo and Tigray

the problem is not understing of Ethiopia is not Amhara...

next if oromo took your land then what r u waiting go get your land ... for sure they will leaver by asking them nicly , Native Idian try on White American it fail, the native Australia aboriginal ask the white nicly to leave but it did not work .. the same with South America native so u better make your move no body will leave by asking nicly... the problem of making a move is, u might lose the land that u have today..

መንጌ used to say u kill one of ours we will ten of yours..
so when on buda said oromo are immigrant then send ten Amhara settler back to their land
any የአፍ ወለምታ የሚታሽው ፲ የሚኒልክን ሰፋሪዎችን ወደ ቄያቸው በመላክ ነው።
እንደተናጋሪው ተስሚነት የነፍጠኞቹ ሽኝት ቁጥር ይጨምራል ። ይቅርታ እስካለተጠቀ ደረስ።

ኦሮሞዎች ፈልስው ነው የመጡት ብሎ አንዱ የአማራ ጋግርታም ከተናገረ ። ፩ሺህ ስፋርተኞች ይላክለታል ምን አባቱ የዛንጌዜ እንደሚያመጣ እናያለን። አፉን እስካላሳመረ ድረስ።

ይህ እኔ የሚሆነውን እየተነበይኩ እንጂ ይህንን ደርጊት ደግፌው አይደለም። ግን ምን ሊመጣ ይቻላል በአማሮች አፈ እላፊ ስል ይህ እንደሚመጣ ግልፅ ሆኖ ታየኝና። መፈናቀሉን ለማስቆም ቀድሜ አማሮችን አፋቹሁን ያዙ ለማለት ነው።

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 19 Sep 2019, 21:55

Listen Ethoash,

You are so ignorant, you are contradicting yourself. from your message i took that peace or freedom can't be found in peacfull way as you pointed out the firstnation in canada and usa , the aborginals in australia and so on couldn't get their land or freedom by asking nicely. And now yo are asking the ethiopians(Amharas) to be nice to the gala and stop reminding them they are animals ( MENGA) not to be brutalized by the gala mob. According to your theory this will not work so why are you preaching that. I belive you galas are terified of the Amhara ppls becouse they are very patient and as yo know well educated and distant from emotion. If they decided enough is enough you know how brave they are . Even now time is running out for this the Menga gala and they are uniting the ethiopian ppls by their brutalitay and primitive mentality.
If you want to make your ouwn church go ahead and drinkk your aclcohol and go too your church that is what i witnessed in gala are. They eat their breakfast drink coffe and some "areke" and then they go to church and sit on ther horse if they have one untill the sermon finshed. After that they go to the witch too or the river and give some bread or drink. This is idol worshiping not christianity. This the one drive them to kill and brutalize other when they are in a mod . individually they are like a rat in the water.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Sep 2019, 22:18

You are either retarded or too serpentine in heart. First, that assman is a woyane thug. So, don’t ever try to identify him as an Oromo unless your ignorance or wickedness compels you to do so. Second, you insult all Oromos in the name of Amharas to make that same woyane leech happy. Don’t play stupid, moron.
Lakeshore wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 21:55
Listen Ethoash,

You are so ignorant, you are contradicting yourself. from your message i took that peace or freedom can't be found in peacfull way as you pointed out the firstnation in canada and usa , the aborginals in australia and so on couldn't get their land or freedom by asking nicely. And now yo are asking the ethiopians(Amharas) to be nice to the gala and stop reminding them they are animals ( MENGA) not to be brutalized by the gala mob. According to your theory this will not work so why are you preaching that. I belive you galas are terified of the Amhara ppls becouse they are very patient and as yo know well educated and distant from emotion. If they decided enough is enough you know how brave they are . Even now time is running out for this the Menga gala and they are uniting the ethiopian ppls by their brutalitay and primitive mentality.
If you want to make your ouwn church go ahead and drinkk your aclcohol and go too your church that is what i witnessed in gala are. They eat their breakfast drink coffe and some "areke" and then they go to church and sit on ther horse if they have one untill the sermon finshed. After that they go to the witch too or the river and give some bread or drink. This is idol worshiping not christianity. This the one drive them to kill and brutalize other when they are in a mod . individually they are like a rat in the water.