Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Ascari eritreans Have Been Slaves For 500 long years. We Ethiopians Have Nothing To Do With That hahahahahhaahah

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Sep 2019, 03:15

You're crumbling.

You brought "endless conscription" up, remember?

Was I qualified, then? :lol:
pfdj_soldier wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 03:04
Since you didn't serve in Eritrea's military I don't think you have any qualifications or credentials to speak about Conscription.

Hadami Amaneul Biedemariam! Try again with your wordsmithing to get out of your logical-less arguments.

Again you called PIA a dictator...and "endless conscription" is another topic of which you are not qualified to speak about!

Stay in DC and die as you wish upon yourself! Again don't visit Eritrea when I'm there because I will make sure you do your national service boot camp and all labor!
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 02:50
Then who're you attributing your "endless conscription", crap to?

Abdella Saleh? :lol:

What about this?
Long live Isaias Afwerki, I say. The more Idi Amin's like you insult him, the more I realize how essential he's for our survival as a Nation.
You missed that one, in your rush to talk to your superior here. :lol:
pfdj_soldier wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 02:45
Again you called him a Dictator not me...You tried to attrribute calling him a dictator to me, but you are the first one to mention "dictator" and "PIA" in the same sentence..Not me

Hasawi Hadami keep running away from Eritrea...we don't need Lying Cowards like you in Eritrea anyway...you are not welcome in Eritrea
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 02:42
Hassawi!

You forced me to quote myself, which I've never done before in my life.
Then prey tell, what's the difference b/n you and Isaias, whom you call a dictator?
Ayni seb tenquru, beAl nskha.

You're infact worse than Idi Amin, belae seb.

Anti feKHera ndo gdefiyo. Ember do ertrawit ikhi?
pfdj_soldier wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 02:37
I can read quite well idiot. I think you called him a dictator ..not me! I only said he and pfdj are not above criticism! Different

As for you calling me Idi Amin, I think that befitts PIA more than me...I am not the unelected President of Eritrea, PIA is that is a Fact!

And if PIA is the only essential for the Survival of Eritrea as a Nation than he should be the only One in SAWA and not all of those Children which you hate with your Anti-Eritrean children postings here.

Come to Eritrea Coward and you will see what happens to you...the more you think you are Safe professing your Unconditional Loyalty to PIA the more you Will Regret that when you come to Eritrea..or We can find you in the West! Either way...Keep Bytching on here and you will pay for your bullsshhittt!
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 02:25
Stupid illiterate, read it again. YOU call him a dictator, that's what I said.

So according to you, every Eritrean who hasn't served (the majority) has no say? Even your ma & granpa?

Long live Isaias Afwerki, I say. The more Idi Amin's like you insult him, the more I realize how essential he's for our survival as a Nation.

Donqoro!

FeKHera d'ma gdefo. Ezi nay amharu tebay iyu, zeraf zeraf. "Zgebr, nediU neynegr", we say in Eritrea.

You won't do [deleted], but die a quadriplegic somewhere in a nursing home.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Ascari eritreans Have Been Slaves For 500 long years. We Ethiopians Have Nothing To Do With That hahahahahhaahah

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Sep 2019, 03:32

Well, you brought that subject up. I didn't, because I don't call it "endless conscription". You do! Why're you backtracking now?

You're the 1 following this "unqualified" person everywhere, as well.

What does that make you? :lol:
pfdj_soldier wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 03:19
Nah you are a just a Liar and a Coward Hadami. Again you bring up the issue and then are Checked on the Facts!

You are not qualified even to be an Eritrean civilian! I know you are scared of me because I back up my words with action.

But are you brave enough to have a discussion in Person at one of your PFDJ seminars?
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 03:15
You're crumbling.

You brought "endless conscription" up, remember?

Was I qualified, then? :lol:
pfdj_soldier wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 03:04
Since you didn't serve in Eritrea's military I don't think you have any qualifications or credentials to speak about Conscription.

Hadami Amaneul Biedemariam! Try again with your wordsmithing to get out of your logical-less arguments.

Again you called PIA a dictator...and "endless conscription" is another topic of which you are not qualified to speak about!

Stay in DC and die as you wish upon yourself! Again don't visit Eritrea when I'm there because I will make sure you do your national service boot camp and all labor!
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 02:50
Then who're you attributing your "endless conscription", crap to?

Abdella Saleh? :lol:

What about this?
You missed that one, in your rush to talk to your superior here. :lol:
pfdj_soldier wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 02:45
Again you called him a Dictator not me...You tried to attrribute calling him a dictator to me, but you are the first one to mention "dictator" and "PIA" in the same sentence..Not me

Hasawi Hadami keep running away from Eritrea...we don't need Lying Cowards like you in Eritrea anyway...you are not welcome in Eritrea
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 02:42
Hassawi!

You forced me to quote myself, which I've never done before in my life.

Ayni seb tenquru, beAl nskha.

You're infact worse than Idi Amin, belae seb.

Anti feKHera ndo gdefiyo. Ember do ertrawit ikhi?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Sep 2019, 03:51

You 2, should get a room.

You look cute, together.

You polishing present's little weenie & wiping his behind with your tongue, like you're doing figuratively here.

Looks nice!

If he calls you "ye shermüta lij" too, you wouldn't care.

We get it. :lol:

Because, that's what he calls Eritrean women.

Here's your granpa, you human shít:

pfdj_soldier wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 03:42
So present, real Ascaris would not get offended with what you say, we would just shoot you point blank. Real tegadality like myself would not get upset you called me Wembedi shifta belaanbeta etc I don't care, I just shot and killed ethiopian clowns like you during the war.

what you are talking in this forum are Deserters and Collaborators with Dergue like Zmselo, FedUp, Cigar, Pushkin etc! these clowns worked with Dergue while I was fighting Dergue! Now that PIA is using these clowns to post 100,000 posts daily on this ethiopian forum just to keep their conditional citizenship to Eritrea....Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: without PIA none of these posters have any rights to Eritrean traditional lands...they don't have ancestral villages in Eritrea.

The rest of real Legitimate Eritreans do not give a fck what you say about us on your forums....only these Ethiopians like Zmselo, Cigar, FedUp, pushkin (who have an identity crisis) and want to be Eritreans but can't because they are Ethiopians

Take Rahel Tewelde, a pfdj prostitute for example, she talks mad garbage about Tegarus but she is from Axum, Tigray go figure, all of these pfdj posters on this forum are like Rahel, Tigrayans with Self-Hate and Selfish Reasons, if Ethiopia doesn't work for them, then Eritrea as PFDJ member is there escape plan!

present wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 20:56
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Why do ascaris lose their nerves when you call them slaves or coackroch qorchame anyway. It is what they are, we are not making sh'it up!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Sep 2019, 04:26

Only the Meqele rats, complain about that episode.

"I don't care" blah blah...you sound like an immature child.

Don't cry now, EPLA soldier. :lol:

pfdj_soldier wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 04:08
Your Wana (owner) PIA said this and you and present are ONE People and that PM Abiy is your New Owner. You are the one bowing down not me. I don't care what insults he or you throw at me, I've shot enough of your kind that your barks mean nothing to me!

Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 03:51

You look cute, together.

You polishing present's little weenie & wiping his behind with your tongue, like you're doing figuratively here.

Looks nice!

pfdj_soldier wrote:
So present, real Ascaris would not get offended with what you say, we would just shoot you point blank. Real tegadality like myself would not get upset you called me Wembedi shifta belaanbeta etc I don't care, I just shot and killed ethiopian clowns like you during the war.

what you are talking in this forum are Deserters and Collaborators with Dergue like Zmselo, FedUp, Cigar, Pushkin etc! these clowns worked with Dergue while I was fighting Dergue! Now that PIA is using these clowns to post 100,000 posts daily on this ethiopian forum just to keep their conditional citizenship to Eritrea....Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: without PIA none of these posters have any rights to Eritrean traditional lands...they don't have ancestral villages in Eritrea.

The rest of real Legitimate Eritreans do not give a fck what you say about us on your forums....only these Ethiopians like Zmselo, Cigar, FedUp, pushkin (who have an identity crisis) and want to be Eritreans but can't because they are Ethiopians

Take Rahel Tewelde, a pfdj prostitute for example, she talks mad garbage about Tegarus but she is from Axum, Tigray go figure, all of these pfdj posters on this forum are like Rahel, Tigrayans with Self-Hate and Selfish Reasons, if Ethiopia doesn't work for them, then Eritrea as PFDJ member is there escape plan!

present wrote:
Why do ascaris lose their nerves when you call them slaves or coackroch qorchame anyway. It is what they are, we are not making sh'it up!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Sep 2019, 04:37

Because it all fits like a glove, that's why.

You're exposed. You're naked & it looks disgusting.

You can only swallow, that bitter pill. What else can you do, mushmush.

Tegadalay niere, ke'A ybl.

ResaH fTret!
pfdj_soldier wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 04:32
Sure thing "insults" all you got! I don't care you call me anything..>hahaha i literally do not give a [deleted] about you!..Lol :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 04:26
Only the Meqele rats, complain about that episode.

"I don't care" blah blah...you sound like an immature child.

Don't cry now, EPLA soldier. :lol:

pfdj_soldier wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 04:08
Your Wana (owner) PIA said this and you and present are ONE People and that PM Abiy is your New Owner. You are the one bowing down not me. I don't care what insults he or you throw at me, I've shot enough of your kind that your barks mean nothing to me!

Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 03:51

You look cute, together.

Looks nice!

pfdj_soldier wrote:

present wrote: