የቡራዩን እልቂት በፈፀሙበት ፣
አድባር ቢተክርስቲያን ባቃጠሉበት ፣
እንዴት እንለያቸው ካጋንንት መስፈርት ፣፣

ሁለት እግር ሰጥቶ ጭንቅላት ነስቷቸው፣
እልመለስ አሉ ሀገር ቢነግራቸው፣
ሎሌነትን መርጠው ስቦ ላረዳቸው፣
በጨለማ አጉሮ ላስቀባዠራቸው፣፣
Kibramlak,
You and your people was insulting "gallas" as "Bottam" due to the smell that comes from the so called "bot". You know what the reply from the so called "gallas" was.
1. First you need to afford to buy "bot"
2. You need to have a feet to put in the so called "bot".
So all your ranting here is actually more about you and your likes who never has any relationship with reasoning and always driven with selfish motive. Your forefathers were just like you and you continued in their foot step. I will leave the rest for you to reflect on.
By the way have you heard that the oromo train has left the town and runs faster. No ranting, insult or hate from your backward minded thinkers can stop that. You might claim civilized, but at no point you have showed civilization. Just glans your own history with out bias and you will get a good answer.
Last edited by banebris2013 on 15 Sep 2019, 02:28, edited 1 time in total.

kibramlak

Re: ለመንጋወች

Post by kibramlak » 14 Sep 2019, 23:52

የመንጋወቹ አቀነባባሪወች will be hunted like rats. Its a matter of time. They have been committing criminal acts both in material damages and lose of human lives.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 15 Sep 2019, 00:55

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 15 Sep 2019, 01:41

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 15 Sep 2019, 02:26

kibramlak wrote:
14 Sep 2019, 23:52
የመንጋወቹ አቀነባባሪወች will be hunted like rats. Its a matter of time. They have been committing criminal acts both in material damages and lose of human lives.
PM Abiy has given you an ample opportunity to redeem yourself from your past and correct your thinking. You are as usual TATIBO CHIQA and you continue to rant and threaten. You can hunt in your garden Bahirdar, otherwise no one takes you seriously as you do not have the guts beyond your tongue. Did you forget GURRAA BICHA is what you are known for?

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 15 Sep 2019, 05:26

Loser Agame, I understand that you miserably lost the battle. Now, you try to trade in the name of others.
banebris2013 wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 02:26
kibramlak wrote:
PM Abiy has given you an ample opportunity to redeem yourself from your past and correct your thinking. You are as usual TATIBO CHIQA and you continue to rant and threaten. You can hunt in your garden Bahirdar, otherwise no one takes you seriously as you do not have the guts beyond your tongue. Did you forget GURRAA BICHA is what you are known for?

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 15 Sep 2019, 08:31

Yaballo,

አሁን እኮ "ጦርነቱ" በሰወች እና በ ፅልመት በሚጓዙ ሌላ ያልተቀደሰ አምልኮት መሚከተሉ እብዶች ወይም ሰው ነክ እንስሳቶች ነው፣፣
አንተም በፅልመት የሚጓዙት መንጋወች አካል ነህ፣፣

ምን አለ በለኝ፣ የጊዜ ጉዳይ ካልሆነ በስተቀር፣ እነኝህ የፅልመት መንጋወችን የሚያስተባብሩ ሁሉ እንደ አይጥ መታደናቸው አይቀሬ ነው፣፣ ምክንያቱም የፈፀሟቸው ወንጀሎች ሁሉ ከተጠያቂነት ስለማያሳልፋቸው፣፣

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 15 Sep 2019, 11:11

kibramlak wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 05:26
Loser Agame, I understand that you miserably lost the battle. Now, you try to trade in the name of others.
banebris2013 wrote:
kibramlak wrote:
Mr GURRA BICHA, call me agame, galla or what ever that does not bother me at all, as long as it satisfied your ego of insulting others, which the area of expertise for you and your likes. You remain GURRA BICHA who rants on the net. As i said you do not have the gut that goes beyond your tongue. Yanten qarato mesmat addis eydelmna aqrara.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 15 Sep 2019, 17:38

Listen gala yabokaw lerat ayebekam sibal alsemahim. Ethiopians are very relgious kiling is a sin let alone sloughter a human being. What you priimitive animal did to some christians is beyond the mind for ethiopians to comprehend and it took us long time reflecting. How can this happen in ethiopia.
first we were puzzled by the brutality and kniveness of the agames. How they brutlize especially the primitive galas and then yo ugalas again surprised us first by trying to alingne your self with your own swarn enemy the games. second sloughtering humanbeing burning chrches kiling farmers and their famillie. The ethiopian ppls didn't know why and how this happen in this holly land and can't hate enogh to revenge becouse forgiveness is thought in chritian ethiopia for centuries as a result ethiopian resorted to praying and tolerance. For galas that was even more upseting, you started to kill priests and disecrete chrches and holly places. You even tried to dismattel the emperror menilik statue the only one who upgraded from gala to humanbeing.
Enough is engough and gala will pay dearly and driven out from all addis ababa unless and other wise they are willing to live as humabeing.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 16 Sep 2019, 02:59

ሰይጣን ጥፋቶችን ሊፈፅም ይችላል እንጅ አሸንፎ አያውቅም፣፣
አሁን ባለንበት ዘመን እንዳንተ ቢጤ ያስተሳሰብ ድሀ መኖሩን ማወቅ እውነትም ሁለት እግር ካላቸው ከእንስሳቶች ጋር እየኖርን መሆኑን ነው እሚያመለክተው፣፣

banebris2013 wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 11:11
kibramlak wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
kibramlak wrote:
Mr GURRA BICHA, call me agame, galla or what ever that does not bother me at all, as long as it satisfied your ego of insulting others, which the area of expertise for you and your likes. You remain GURRA BICHA who rants on the net. As i said you do not have the gut that goes beyond your tongue. Yanten qarato mesmat addis eydelmna aqrara.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 16 Sep 2019, 03:08

አንድ ጥሩ አባባል አለ:- "የአንድን ሰው ትክክለኛ ማንነት ለማወቅ ከፈለክ፣ ስልጣን ስጠው" ይባላል፣፣
ዛሬ እነኝህ የመንጋ አሰተባባሪወች፣ የተከፈተላቸውን የነፃነት እድል በአግባቡ ተጠቅመው ህዝብን እና ሀገርን ማገልገል ሲችሉ፣ እንደሰው ሳይሆን የእንሰሳትን በሀሪያት ተላብሰው በጥፋት ጎዳና መሄዱን ተያያዙት፣፣ ለአእምሮ እሚክብድ ወንጅሎችን ፈፀሙ

Lakeshore wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 17:38
Listen gala yabokaw lerat ayebekam sibal alsemahim. Ethiopians are very relgious kiling is a sin let alone sloughter a human being. What you priimitive animal did to some christians is beyond the mind for ethiopians to comprehend and it took us long time reflecting. How can this happen in ethiopia.
first we were puzzled by the brutality and kniveness of the agames. How they brutlize especially the primitive galas and then yo ugalas again surprised us first by trying to alingne your self with your own swarn enemy the games. second sloughtering humanbeing burning chrches kiling farmers and their famillie. The ethiopian ppls didn't know why and how this happen in this holly land and can't hate enogh to revenge becouse forgiveness is thought in chritian ethiopia for centuries as a result ethiopian resorted to praying and tolerance. For galas that was even more upseting, you started to kill priests and disecrete chrches and holly places. You even tried to dismattel the emperror menilik statue the only one who upgraded from gala to humanbeing.
Enough is engough and gala will pay dearly and driven out from all addis ababa unless and other wise they are willing to live as humabeing.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 16 Sep 2019, 23:09

kibramlak wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 02:59
አሁን ባለንበት ዘመን እንዳንተ ቢጤ ያስተሳሰብ ድሀ መኖሩን ማወቅ እውነትም ሁለት እግር ካላቸው ከእንስሳቶች ጋር እየኖርን መሆኑን ነው እሚያመለክተው፣፣

banebris2013 wrote:
kibramlak wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
kibramlak wrote:
The difference between you and people like me is that we do not claim to know everything, do not insult. but tell what they really are. If calling you komata is an insult, that is my bad. Basically what i was telling you is leprosy has gone in to your brain and all you do is exactly that. GURRA BICHA!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Sep 2019, 23:28

My loyal Arab puppy - When did you translate that poem from Arabic to the heavenly language? How do you again say መንጋ in Arabic? KIFU!
yaballo wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 01:55

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 17 Sep 2019, 11:14

So you dont insult but killing people or burning churches is fine for you ? የእንስሳት መንጋ የተባላችሁት ለዛ መሆኑንም አይገባህም፣፣ አንተ ራስህ እንሰሳ ስለሆንክ፣፣ የኢትዮጵያ ጠላቶች በአእምሯቸው የሚያስቡትን ሳይሆን ያንተ ቢጤወችን በድኖች ነው መንዳት የሚችሉ፣፣

banebris2013 wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 23:09
kibramlak wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 02:59

banebris2013 wrote:
kibramlak wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
kibramlak wrote:
The difference between you and people like me is that we do not claim to know everything, do not insult. but tell what they really are. If calling you komata is an insult, that is my bad. Basically what i was telling you is leprosy has gone in to your brain and all you do is exactly that. GURRA BICHA!

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 17 Sep 2019, 23:30

You are right Amara is Ethiopia it is not a tribe like you. They think big and they are big. they are not sick to their bones like you with inferirity and narrow mindedness. Despit of all the injustice comited againest Amhar i.e. ethiopia still Amhara ppls are accepting , hospitable and very sophesticated pp;s. Amhare is Ethiopia and you cant bound them in one are they are all over ethiopia and they have the right to live where ever they want in ethiopia. Because they are the origin of mankind and ethiopia. They wel come the muslims and gave them shelter when they were proscuted by the merciless mercantiles during Atse Susinios now some animal heards ( "Menga" as priminster Abiy described them burn churches in the name of musilm)
They well come the galas and now they are claiming their hosts home and land even the religion. As they themselves claimed gala don't belive in God. they belive in idol worshiping like Erecha or witches. now all of a sudden they want to look modern and sophesticated like the amhara( ethiopaian) and want to be religious. Where on earth a reliigion is stablished based on tibalism no where. Desipite of all that Atse minilik ugraded them to human level by making slavery illegaln in Jimma by abajifar and they resent that too. Coming to the agames " Menilikk tenesto bayanessa gash gibru enkulal neber yehen gize abesh" Amhara under the rule of Menilike and Theodros created the united and modern Ethiopia. Forgive the agames their bandaism and allow them to live in ethiopia. In responce the agames denied the 3000 years ethiopian history and said ethiopia has only 100 years of history. By the same talk they aslso tried to claim Axum is tigries civilization however axum was built 100 years before and that shows how shalow and ignorant the agames are. The agames showed us their true clour in a very short 25 years of power and evaporated like a smoke and the gales even shorter than two years and showed us their animalistic and barbaric behaviour. The only choice that is remaining to bring the inevitable amhara rule and live in peace and prosperity.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 18 Sep 2019, 08:21

You nailed it well, Lakeshore
I strongly believe that these primitives never understand the common sense, let alone the subtlity of Ethiopian politics. These terrorist cells, especially those who incite violence based in foreign land, must be eradicated by any means
Lakeshore wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 23:30
You are right Amara is Ethiopia it is not a tribe like you. They think big and they are big. they are not sick to their bones like you with inferirity and narrow mindedness. Despit of all the injustice comited againest Amhar i.e. ethiopia still Amhara ppls are accepting , hospitable and very sophesticated pp;s. Amhare is Ethiopia and you cant bound them in one are they are all over ethiopia and they have the right to live where ever they want in ethiopia. Because they are the origin of mankind and ethiopia. They wel come the muslims and gave them shelter when they were proscuted by the merciless mercantiles during Atse Susinios now some animal heards ( "Menga" as priminster Abiy described them burn churches in the name of musilm)
They well come the galas and now they are claiming their hosts home and land even the religion. As they themselves claimed gala don't belive in God. they belive in idol worshiping like Erecha or witches. now all of a sudden they want to look modern and sophesticated like the amhara( ethiopaian) and want to be religious. Where on earth a reliigion is stablished based on tibalism no where. Desipite of all that Atse minilik ugraded them to human level by making slavery illegaln in Jimma by abajifar and they resent that too. Coming to the agames " Menilikk tenesto bayanessa gash gibru enkulal neber yehen gize abesh" Amhara under the rule of Menilike and Theodros created the united and modern Ethiopia. Forgive the agames their bandaism and allow them to live in ethiopia. In responce the agames denied the 3000 years ethiopian history and said ethiopia has only 100 years of history. By the same talk they aslso tried to claim Axum is tigries civilization however axum was built 100 years before and that shows how shalow and ignorant the agames are. The agames showed us their true clour in a very short 25 years of power and evaporated like a smoke and the gales even shorter than two years and showed us their animalistic and barbaric behaviour. The only choice that is remaining to bring the inevitable amhara rule and live in peace and prosperity.