Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

Abdelaziz: tariks new song video clip.ሓዳሽ ፍሊቲ ምቅርቲ ደርፊ ብቐጥታ ካብ ማእከል ሓማሴን!!

Post by Mahlana » 14 Sep 2019, 10:47

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am convinced that this singer is "tarik*
Please wait, video is loading...

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Abdelaziz: tariks new song video clip.ሓዳሽ ፍሊቲ ምቅርቲ ደርፊ ብቐጥታ ካብ ማእከል ሓማሴን!!

Post by tarik » 14 Sep 2019, 11:13

Mahlana wrote:
14 Sep 2019, 10:47
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am convinced that this singer is "tarik*
Please wait, video is loading...
Mahlana: ኣንታ ወዲ ማይ ጠላሚት ዓካር ዓጋመ

Good Day Sir

I must admit that sh!t is funny!, that mozerfucker looks like ur agame cousin from መደበር :lol: . WTF gave this moran a video. Z little kids behind him can sing better than him :lol: , but i will give him credit 4 z GANTRA HAIR CUT!!! ኣላ ደቒ ኣስመራ ጻዕዳ፣ ኣስመራ ሽኮር ሓላል መረት።

Good Day Sir

Abdelaziz

Re: Abdelaziz: tariks new song video clip.ሓዳሽ ፍሊቲ ምቅርቲ ደርፊ ብቐጥታ ካብ ማእከል ሓማሴን!!

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Sep 2019, 17:09

Yes, that is the curse'd akelesinkulawi lootiew Tarik before he became a tra'nny, the fi'nafint arteran beggar is begging weyane to start business on Aseb and Massawa, the werada Ho'mos like him think we will foget and forgive their past crimes and get cheated again after they stole 250,000,000 worth of Ethiopian property on the ports, which, the Ethiopian business people and government institutions are currently demanding to be repaid ASAP or that they will take the case to a court. That is why Meshrefet and Wedimedhin Berad are on different tracks regards THEIR SO-CALLED BORDER PEACE AGREEMENT. Wedimedhin Berad went to sudan virtually uninvited in order to try to put wedge between Ethiopia and Sudan but the always-pro- Tigray Sudan rebuffed the lies of wedimedhin and is about to send him back to his dirtypoor, dying and desolate cursedartera empty handed. Stay tuned!