Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ሲራመዱበት ባትሪ ቻርጅ የሚያደርግ ጫማ የፈጠረው ወጣት ኢትዮጵያዊ

Post by Horus » 14 Sep 2019, 14:36

Mereja.TV wrote:
14 Sep 2019, 10:14

Subscribe to Mereja Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/2WbsDeL
I am sure ethioash is listening to this !!

Thanks ER tv.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Sep 2019, 13:57

Horus wrote:
14 Sep 2019, 14:36
Mereja.TV wrote:
14 Sep 2019, 10:14

Subscribe to Mereja Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/2WbsDeL
I am sure ethioash is listening to this !!

Thanks ER tv.
i watch the video and very encouraging but what this kid missing was capital to kick start his business .. mereja Tv could have done this for this kids .. for sure i want to know this kid claim is for real.. for real this shoe charger really work .. instead of the kid talk make the shoe talk and walk with the shoe and try it and test it without the kid is around so that u will have truth test of the shoe .. this could have make much better tv then copying and pasting from VOA... Voa HAVE THEIR own agenda .. i dont trust no body even USA embassy or any other embassy to show our invention ... South Korea used to get our invention just for given us certificate ... invention is like having Gold mine or oil mine .. u have to think like we hit a jackpot ... we have to protect our invention ..

so what could have Mereja Tv done .. i told him many time to have production crew who set and think how to produce this video.. here is how i would have produce it ..

i will call Almaz ayana to take part in this experiment... to wear the shoe and run on trade mill to charge the shoe and see if it really work ..

second i will go to ENZI or soleRebels they r shoe maker to make u shoe for Almaz Ayana ... now they will not only make one shoe but they will make 100 of them and this shoe will be sold to help the kid inventor to kick start his shoe business...

i short i want to see the shoe make professionally and see people wearing it ..... i want even Dr. aBiy and other so called activist wearing it to encourage this invention ... you never know how many shoe u might sale .. even only one shoe is enough to make it...

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 16 Sep 2019, 14:37

አጋነናችሁት!
ይህ ቀላል ነው:: አሜሪካኖችም በጣም ትኩረት ያልሰጡት የሚሰራ ስለሆነ ነው::
እንዴት?
ልጁ ያደረገው:
1. ከፀሐይ ብርሃን ወደ 5.7 volt አገኘ::
2. ጫማው ሲረገጥ ልክ እንደ switch ወይም ማብርያና ማጥፍያ ሆኖ ያገለግላል::
3. ልክ ሲረገጥ ON ይሆናል::
አለቀ!
ጥያቄ አለ?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Sep 2019, 14:46

Abaymado wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 14:37
አጋነናችሁት!
ይህ ቀላል ነው:: አሜሪካኖችም በጣም ትኩረት ያልሰጡት የሚሰራ ስለሆነ ነው::
እንዴት?
ልጁ ያደረገው:
1. ከፀሐይ ብርሃን ወደ 5.7 volt አገኘ::
2. ጫማው ሲረገጥ ልክ እንደ switch ወይም ማብርያና ማጥፍያ ሆኖ ያገለግላል::
3. ልክ ሲረገጥ ON ይሆናል::
አለቀ!
ጥያቄ አለ?
do u know how invention patent work? it doesnt matter how simple it is .. the point is who registered it first all it count ..
if it was easy why did not u make it.. why no body make it... this guy is the first hence he get the patent .. how it is easy it is ....it doesnt matter ..... you cant make it legally u will be sued big time... putting down this invention it show how buda u r...

also, it is not the way u tell us it work.. in fact u sound so stupid ... if i turn the light on and off i am going to get power .. u r so far gone... anyhow about 27 invention they kid have...

in fact one of the invention that attract me the most is fire alarm every house must get this system ... i dont think even we have it in West no fire alarm call u .... it only make noise and call fire department that all..

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 16 Sep 2019, 14:53

Well, Americans cannot give him patent for this!
For novice, this could be considered miracle but for .....!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Sep 2019, 15:01

Abaymado wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 14:53
Well, Americans cannot give him patent for this!
For novice, this could be considered miracle but for .....!
that is why i told u u should not take it to America embassy or USA, THIS invention is for Ethiopian .. i would buy one shoe if i can afford one.. just to support his kids and to show of i have shoe made by Ethiopian inventor... and my shoe is useful.. i dont see any wrong with that.. just imagine Ethiopian athlete all sponsored this shoe and use it to practice and generate power at the same time..

trust me all we need is to sale 1 million shoe for 3000 birr each that would be 3 billion birr.. mind u this kid is invention factory.. he have 27 of them he will produce none stop product .. 3billion birr will make him to reach his goal...

this is apple first computer.... if Steve job were born in Eritrea he would be stopped by people like u..