Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: እንደ አይጥ እየታደንን እንደ አንበሳ የምናገሳ፥ ተነሳ ወያኔ ወገኔ ላፕቶፕህን አንሳ !!

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Sep 2019, 01:29

ተነሳ ተራመድ
ላፕቶፕህን አበርታ
ለትግራይ ብልፅግና
ለወያኔ መከታ

ሀ ሁ፡ ወያኔ ይቅደም
ሀ ሁ፡ ወያኔ ይቅደም

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Sep 2019, 11:34

Digital Weyane wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 01:29
ተነሳ ተራመድ
ላፕቶፕህን አበርታ
ለትግራይ ብልፅግና
ለወያኔ መከታ

ሀ ሁ፡ ወያኔ ይቅደም
ሀ ሁ፡ ወያኔ ይቅደም
Dr. Digital,

remember this no virtual reality can be better of reality ...
my man if u have heart (ልቢቱ ካለህ) why dont show us with action instead of running your mouth... go cross the Golden border and tell us what happened to u... trust me u will not dare.. let alone crossing the Golden state line . u will not even reply to me.. this much ur ሴታሴት ዝም ብለህ ለፍልፍ። u sing for Nile for 1000 years here come Meles build the Nile dam u keep sing for it

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 17 Sep 2019, 00:25

Ethoash wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 11:34
Digital Weyane wrote:
ተነሳ ተራመድ
ላፕቶፕህን አበርታ
ለትግራይ ብልፅግና
ለወያኔ መከታ

ሀ ሁ፡ ወያኔ ይቅደም
ሀ ሁ፡ ወያኔ ይቅደም
Dr. Digital,

my man if u have heart (ልቢቱ ካለህ) why dont show us with action instead of running your mouth... go cross the Golden border and tell us what happened to u... trust me u will not dare.. let alone crossing the Golden state line . u will not even reply to me.. this much ur ሴታሴት ዝም ብለህ ለፍልፍ። u sing for Nile for 1000 years here come Meles build the Nile dam u keep sing for it
The dam has dual purpose. We Digital Weyane with insider information know full well that when our great leader Meles launched the dam construction project, the dam was never going to be completed, because the motive was to make as much money as possible by selling bond, and when we have accumulated enough wealth, use the dam to drive a wedge between Ethiopia and Egypt, and through the chaos, we can easily declare our Greater Republic of Tigray without any resistance from the Amara who will be preoccupied fighting a bloody war with Egypt.

We Weyane are smart, very smart. :mrgreen:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Sep 2019, 05:26

Thank you for the insider information. The economics of Woyane’s parasitical “development & transformation” songs were deeply rooted in the economics of looting and reckless tyranny, period.

Digital Weyane wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 00:25
Ethoash wrote:
16 Sep 2019, 11:34
Digital Weyane wrote:
ተነሳ ተራመድ
ላፕቶፕህን አበርታ
ለትግራይ ብልፅግና
ለወያኔ መከታ

ሀ ሁ፡ ወያኔ ይቅደም
ሀ ሁ፡ ወያኔ ይቅደም
Dr. Digital,

The dam has dual purpose. We Digital Weyane with insider information know full well that when our great leader Meles launched the dam construction project, the dam was never going to be completed, because the motive was to make as much money as possible by selling bond, and when we have accumulated enough wealth, use the dam to drive a wedge between Ethiopia and Egypt, and through the chaos, we can easily declare our Greater Republic of Tigray without any resistance from the Amara who will be preoccupied fighting a bloody war with Egypt.

We Weyane are smart, very smart. :mrgreen:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 Sep 2019, 07:11

D.W, and Satan,

you two idiot if u hate Golden u want them to build your Nile dam for free? what is wrong if they make as much money as long as they start the Nile dam.. mind u starting is the main thing finishing would be your job do your part..let me write it in Amhric so u two buda understand me better. in English they call it ice breaking .. ice breaking is the most important job then the job itself... in Amhric they call it አባይን የደፈረ።.. Golden kid got this tile u will never take away from him...

yes, the job is half done.. why do fk u care what the hell Egypt think ... they have zero say on what Ethiopia do or not do.. how in hell they have 100% right over NIle river and we have zero.. hence the Egypt have zero say.. i dont care if Ethiopia go to war over this ... this is just war..አባይ ግድብ ውይም ሞት .
በፍፁም ግብፅ የምትለውን መስማት አልፈልግም ። የት ነበረስ አስር ሚልዬን ሕዝብ በረሀብ ሲያልቅ ። እነሱ እኮ በየግዜው ይራቡ ነበር። በየግዜው በጎርፍ ይጥለቀለቁ ነበር፤ አስዋንን ከስሩ በኋላ ነው እኮ እፎይታ ያገኙት ። እስቲ ምን ይሆኑ ነበር ትንሽ እንኳን ልጋስ ቢያረጉ ያለበለዝያም መጥተው እንዴት እንደሚታረስ ቢያሳዩን ምንም እንዳንራብ። ወንደሞቻችን እህቶታችን በለው ቢደርሱልን ነበር። እንዲያውም እንድንስባበር ጠላት ያፈሩልን ጀመር።

ይህ ሁሉ እኔ ግብፆች መጥፎ ስለሆኑ አይመስለኝም ገና ለገና አባይን ይገድቡብናል ብለው ነው። ይህ ደግሞ እወነት ነው ቡዳ አማሮች ኢትዬዽያን በሚመሩበት ግዜ አባይን እንገድባለን እያሉ ብዙ ወርቅ ግብፅን ያስገብሩ ነበር። አሁንም እነዚህ ቡዳ አማሮች ግብፅ የወሃ ግብር ብትከፍል ይሻላቸው ነበር ። ግንብ ለመስራት ከመልፋት።

እንግዲህ ታሪክ ልንገርህ ። ግብፅ ሲዊዝ ቻናልን መስራት ጀምራ ገንዘብ ሲያጥራት ለእንግሊዞች ሽጠች። ታድያ ስዊዝን የሽጠችው አስዋን ግድብን ለመገንባት ነበር። በሆነ ሚክንያት ገንዘቡ ሲያልቅ እንግሊዞችን የስሩትን ቻናል ተመኙ በግፍ ለመውስድ ታድያ ጦርነት ከእንግሊዝ በጥመው በቀላሉ ተሽነፉ ። ታድያ አሜሪካ ጣልቃ ገብታ እንግሊዝን ሲዊዝን ለግብፅ እንድትመልስ አረገች።

የሚገርመው ነገር ቢኖር እንግሊዞች ሲውዝን ሲቆጣጠሩ ያላግባብ ይበለፅጉ ነበር ። በዚህ የበሽቁት ጣሊያኖች ወድ ናዚ ግሩብ ለመግባት የተገደዱት። ስለዚህ ማንም ጨዋ ቢመስልም ጨዋ የለም ግብፅም ያለአግባብ ሲውዝን ወርሳ ቁጭ አለች። እንግዲህ እግዜር ያሳይህ ግብፅ ጦርነት ሁሉ ከፍታ ነበር አስዋንን ለመስራት እንደው በቀላሉ አልስራቸውም። ታድያ እነዚህ ጨዋ መሳዬች ኢትዬዽያን ማቆም አይችሉም። አሁን መከፋፈል በፈለግነው መንገድ ብንከፋፈል አሁን እንዴት ነው በአባይ ጉዳይ የምንከፋፈለው። አባይ ትግሬ ውስጥ አይደለም ጥቅሙ ቤንዚን ከማግኝት በላይ ነው። ሳወድ አረብያም ዝም ብላ አይደለም በቤንዚን የበለፀጉት የቤንዚን እቀባ በማረግ ከአሜሪካ ጋራ ጦርነት ሊያረጉ ትንሽ ሲቀራቸው ነበር ድርድሩ ስምሮ ዛሬ በሀብት የሚዋኙት በቀላሉ የተገኝ አይደለም ። ቡዳ አማራ ግን ቤንዚን ስላላቸው ነው ይላሉ። እግዛብሔር እኮ ለኛ ከቤንዚን በላይ ስጥቶናል ውሃ ሐይል ለማመኝጨት ይሆናል እሱን በደንብ ከተጠቀምንበት ከቤንዚን በላይ ነው። እንዴ አንድ ኢትዬዽያ መለስ መራሹን ከግብፅ ሊያጣላን ነው ብሎ ከግብፅ ተደምሮ የሚከስው። በምን ሒሳብ ነው።

Nile under buda Amhara time

Nile under Golden people time

Bridge under buda Amhara time

under Golden time

in short u can run your mouth but the fact is the fact .. it hit u in your face.. let the number speak..

under buda king we have two school one university one high school

under Dergu time he build zero school

this is not five start hotel or seven star hotel.. it is Wolkite University... looooooooooook the kitchen ... look how the student line up work and enjoy their launch ..

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Sep 2019, 15:53

Abdisa wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 22:44
Look at the ጥፍር ነቃይ፣ በብልት ላይ ሃይላንድ አንጠልጣይ፣ ግብረ ሰዶማዊ Agame hyena who calls himself "human rights activist" on this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I see shirtam or ajaw aregit inside the cage

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 17 Sep 2019, 22:30

The skyrocketing debt in Ethiopia meant that our visionary TPLF leaders had to come up with clever ideas to generate money in order to maintain the luxurious lifestyle they were used to. Making money by selling bonds for a dam that was never meant to be completed, was an ingenious idea that generated millions of dollars for our visionary leaders who are now using the money to establish several anti Ethiopia and anti Eritrea media outlets to get their revenge. ዘይ አር ቬሪ ስማርት። :mrgreen: