Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Wedi medhin berad gift to Eritreans for Qudus Johannes Celebration

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Sep 2019, 19:02

Wedi medhin berad forbade eritreans neither to sell nor to Exchange their cattle, goats or sheeps.. The decision is intended to provoke the masses and preoccupy them with this particular subject when they are in desperate need of domestic animals to slaughter for the new year occassion

In another development, in total disregard and contempt to the regulation of the orthodox church, wedi medhin berad appointed a priest of NO value who goes by the name Peter to be a de facto patriaric of the Eritrean orthodox church.. Beleivers in europé are resisting the appointment of this hypocrat priest, and as the result the devision among eritreans is a fact.. The character assassination, which was waged by the cells of wedi medhin berad against the True patriaric of the Eritrean orthodox church abune Antonios to undermine and declare him unfit to lead the church failed to sway the public and support wedi medhin berad appointed priests.

Btw, here is the video of wedi medhin berad spy chief Abraha kassa taking over the Eritrean orthodox church.
Please wait, video is loading...
Note. One of the ten commandments in the old testamente stipulate. Thou shalt not bear false witness against your NEIGHBOR. And here are wedi medhin berad appointed priests bearing false witness against Abune Antonios that he is pente costal. The question is, Who can kiss the cross which is held by these filthy hypocrats?

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Wedi medhin berad gift to Eritreans for Qudus Johannes Celebration

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Sep 2019, 19:14

Wedi medhin berad appointed priests mock and belittle the patriaric Abune Antonios.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Sep 2019, 19:20

Here are wedi medhin berad appointed priests lying in our face.... And they are self claimed People of God..... :oops: :shock: .

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Sep 2019, 20:12

It's true, what they say. A little knowledge is dangerous. Combined with arrogance, it's mind boggling stupidity.

Here's the truth of the matter.

Protestant infiltration, into our sacred church. But all sellouts love one another, so....

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 12 Sep 2019, 21:49

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 20:12
It's true, what they say. A little knowledge is dangerous. Combined with arrogance, it's mind boggling stupidity.

Protestant infiltration, into our sacred church. But all sellouts love one another, so....

Well, Zmeselo, I guess, their deception has worked on you. Unfortunately for them, the truth has found its way and the በትሪ ሓቅስ ትቐጥን እምበር ኣይትስበርን proverb seems to prov itself right again.

And Deqi-Arawit seems to be way better informed about this subject. You see, ዘረባ ሓደ ሰሚዕካ ኣይትእመን እዩ ብሓቂ። ዋላ ጳጳሳት ዘይእመንሉ እዋን ኢና በጺሕና ዘለና። ወዮ ን ኣቡነ ኣንጦንዮስ ከጸልሙ ዝገበርዎ ሽርሒ ናብ ኣቶም ኢዩ ገምጢልዎ ዘሎ እግዚኣብሔር። እቲ ዘሎ ስግኣት ሕጂ ካብ ዓቕሊ ጽበት ዝተላዕለ ስጋብ ሂወቶም ከየሕልፍዎም ን ኣቡነ ኣንጦንዮስ ኢዩ ዘሎ እቲ ሻቕሎት።

ኣቡነ ልቋስ እንዳ ሓሰወ ከሎ በል ሃየ ተመልከት።

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Sep 2019, 22:01

eritrea wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 21:49
Zmeselo wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 20:12

Well, Zmeselo, I guess, their deception has worked on you. Unfortunately for them, the truth has found its way and the በትሪ ሓቅስ ትቐጥን እምበር ኣይትስበርን proverb seems to prov itself right again.

And Deqi-Arawit seems to be way better informed about this subject. You see, ዘረባ ሓደ ሰሚዕካ ኣይትእመን እዩ ብሓቂ። ዋላ ጳጳሳት ዘይእመንሉ እዋን ኢና በጺሕና ዘለና። ወዮ ን ኣቡነ ኣንጦንዮስ ከጸልሙ ዝገበርዎ ሽርሒ ናብ ኣቶም ኢዩ ገምጢልዎ ዘሎ እግዚኣብሔር። እቲ ዘሎ ስግኣት ሕጂ ካብ ዓቕሊ ጽበት ዝተላዕለ ስጋብ ሂወቶም ከየሕልፍዎም ን ኣቡነ ኣንጦንዮስ ኢዩ ዘሎ እቲ ሻቕሎት።

ኣቡነ ልቋስ እንዳ ሓሰወ ከሎ በል ሃየ ተመልከት።

Do you think you're talking to a child?

You can't just throw terms like "deception", but never clarify where the deception lies.

Have you even seen the documentary, I posted? The whole synod, agreed to depose him.

And, they were definitely infiltrated by pente- mente. The letter of Ugbazghi to Antonios, is proof of that.

The man is old and half dead already, so no need to kill a corpse.

Now you made me mad, truly.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Sep 2019, 22:04

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 12 Sep 2019, 22:19

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 22:01

You can't just throw terms like "deception", but never clarify where the deception lies.

Have you even seen the documentary, I posted? The whole synod, agreed to depose him.

And, they were definitely infiltrated by pente- mente. The letter of Ugbazghi to Antonios, is proof of that.

I already have seen not only one time but several times the vidoe that you provided but I didn't end there. I also saw and heard the story of the untold stories that was left behind to add more salt to the lies and add credibility to their false witness. There is no syond decision to speak of in this regard. If you want to know the real power behind all the mad decision that has been made during the last 14 years. Check the video that is provided by Deqi-Arawit and you will find your answer there.

Check the video that I asked you to see and it will help you understand, Engineer Oqbazghes relationship with our church and when it started. And that it has nothing to do with Abune Antonious.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Sep 2019, 23:02

eritrea wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 22:19
Zmeselo wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 22:01

I already have seen not only one time but several times the vidoe that you provided but I didn't end there. I also saw and heard the story of the untold stories that was left behind to add more salt to the lies and add credibility to their false witness. There is no syond decision to speak of in this regard. If you want to know the real power behind all the mad decision that has been made during the last 14 years. Check the video that is provided by Deqi-Arawit and you will find your answer there.

Check the video that I asked you to see and it will help you understand, Engineer Oqbazghes relationship with our church and when it started. And that it has nothing to do with Abune Antonious.
Do you usually talk to people, in this manner? You believe you're smarter than everyone, huh?

What makes you think, I haven't seen his videos?

If your plan is to turn every Eritrean into a pente-mente, then I advise you to give it up.

It ain't gonna happen.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 12 Sep 2019, 23:04, edited 1 time in total.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 12 Sep 2019, 23:49

To change zmeselo's mind, change HGDEF first. Then let HGDEF propagate the changed idea via hadas eritrea or eri tv. You can't change him directly. He just a terminal. The thinking is done outside of him.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Sep 2019, 00:07

Why is it your mission, to change my mind?

I'm an anonymous guy here, and a nobody.

Stick rather with the truth, all of you!

eden wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 23:49
To change zmeselo's mind, change HGDEF first. Then let HGDEF propagate the changed idea via hadas eritrea or eri tv. You can't change him directly. He just a terminal. The thinking is done outside of him.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Sep 2019, 00:21

Just kill the higher religion officials of all kind and be done with it.
That is what I would have done.
Politics and religion do not mix.
The stupid, gullible people of the world want to worship even a rat or kiss a lizard's tail as their cross or crescent let them do it in their private.
Organized religion even the ones we had for centuries in Eritrea should be banned.
I don't freaking want to know what the next Eritrean worship.
Do it like you do in love making.
The likes of eden are trying to use the stupid religion to tarnish the Eritrean govt.
Religion do more harm than good.
That is why this world is screwed up.
It is just mind boggling why a sane person needs religion, 'god' or book to tell them to be good people.
And if that is why you are being good, godemet, you are not honest. You doing it because you are scared of the unknown.
There is nothing which is unknown that will punish you after you dead. You will join the dead dogs, rats, cats, (the agames will join the dead hyenas).......in mother dirt.

And F**k kudus Yohannes.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 Sep 2019, 00:38

eden wrote:
The snake Eden agame is kissing brother Deqi's and brother eritrea as*s again to antagonize against brother Zemeselo.... I thought agame sister eden has already learned from what brother Deqi told her few days ago when she tried to kiss his as*s :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Eden agame,

How about minding your business in the least important killil Tigray and staying away from Eritrean issues which are none of your agame business....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Sep 2019, 00:57

Aite Zmeslo
His eminence always check and double check my claims Before i open my mouth and embarass myself.

Wedi medhin berad stooges deleted the Youtube video of their lord 2007-2006 independence speech. In The speech, ወዲ እምቤተይ መድሕን በራድ was mumbling indirectly that CIA was involved in the in the discord which was took place inside religion institutions. In the mind and hulicination of the alcoholic junk, the CIA is in every city, Village or corner of the Street.....this kind of Blame game, ቆምሽ ኣደይ ሓንኩልኒ, ጣይታ ዘይብልና ኮይኑ እምበር, ጨው እንተ ትህልወናስ ደፍድፍና ምስ በላዕና ነይርና kind of excuse is a Norm in wedi medhin berad lead Eritrea.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 13 Sep 2019, 03:44

Your not anonymous but you are garbage dictator-arselicker!
Zmeselo wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 00:07

eden wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Sep 2019, 04:25

Eminence- my behind. You use such terms, yet PIA is the dictator? :lol:

I lost count how many times I debunked your BS, listro.

ክብረት ዘየፍትወሉ ዝብኢ::

ሕፍረት ዘይስሞዖ አድጊ::

"አይተ" አይንብልን ኢና አብ ኤርትራ::

አቶ: ኢዩ ዝበሃል::
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 00:57
Aite Zmeslo
His eminence always check and double check my claims Before i open my mouth and embarass myself.

Wedi medhin berad stooges deleted the Youtube video of their lord 2007-2006 independence speech. In The speech, ወዲ እምቤተይ መድሕን በራድ was mumbling indirectly that CIA was involved in the in the discord which was took place inside religion institutions. In the mind and hulicination of the alcoholic junk, the CIA is in every city, Village or corner of the Street.....this kind of Blame game, ቆምሽ ኣደይ ሓንኩልኒ, ጣይታ ዘይብልና ኮይኑ እምበር, ጨው እንተ ትህልወናስ ደፍድፍና ምስ በላዕና ነይርና kind of excuse is a Norm in wedi medhin berad lead Eritrea.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Sep 2019, 04:30

Shhhh...

This ain't for: retarded pervos.
pastlast wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 03:44
Your not anonymous but you are garbage dictator-arselicker!
Zmeselo wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 00:07

eden wrote:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 Sep 2019, 04:35

እዙይ ወደኖይ ደቂ አራዊት ህጅዎ መፂኡ እንኤ አርእሥቲ፡ ልኤርትራውያን ቢሀይማኖት ጋማሚዑ ዕድመ ዲክታቶራዊ ኢሳያስ ዘሕፅር ተክእሎ ሀም ዝህልዎ የጠራጥርይ። ብናየይ ሩኡይቶ ክሙጎስና ክባራታዕ ለለዎ ከይዲ ኡዩ ኡየ ልብል።

ኡቶም ፈረንጂ እንግሊዛውያን አው ሓምሳታት ልኤርትራውያን ቢሀይማኖት ምግምማዕ ሀም ዓብይ አጀንዳ ሒዞሞ ልነበራቱ ንሕና ሕዚ ብሳይንሳዊ መንገዲ እንክንቕፅሎ ዕድል ብምግናይና ላይ እውነቱ ዕድለኛታት እይና። ደቂ አራዊት ሁላጊዜ ጫባ እላስተየና ልብታትና ብደስታ ጉስዕ ጉስዕ እላበለ ፅቡቕ ክንህርስ አኽኢሉና ኡዩሞ ልደቂ አራዊት ኡቲ ውለታኻ አቡነ አረጋዊ ይኽፈልካ አየኻ ናይና፡ ፉንጫሕ መሰናግላትና ክንብል ንደሊ።

ደቀኖኻ ትግራይ ፡ ዲጂታል ወያነ።።

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Sep 2019, 05:11

Digital Weyane wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 04:35
እዙይ ወደኖይ ደቂ አራዊት ህጅዎ መፂኡ እንኤ አርእሥቲ፡ ልኤርትራውያን ቢሀይማኖት ጋማሚዑ ዕድመ ዲክታቶራዊ ኢሳያስ ዘሕፅር ተክእሎ ሀም ዝህልዎ የጠራጥርይ። ብናየይ ሩኡይቶ ክሙጎስና ክባራታዕ ለለዎ ከይዲ ኡዩ ኡየ ልብል።

ኡቶም ፈረንጂ እንግሊዛውያን አው ሓምሳታት ልኤርትራውያን ቢሀይማኖት ምግምማዕ ሀም ዓብይ አጀንዳ ሒዞሞ ልነበራቱ ንሕና ሕዚ ብሳይንሳዊ መንገዲ እንክንቕፅሎ ዕድል ብምግናይና ላይ እውነቱ ዕድለኛታት እይና። ደቂ አራዊት ሁላጊዜ ጫባ እላስተየና ልብታትና ብደስታ ጉስዕ ጉስዕ እላበለ ፅቡቕ ክንህርስ አኽኢሉና ኡዩሞ ልደቂ አራዊት ኡቲ ውለታኻ አቡነ አረጋዊ ይኽፈልካ አየኻ ናይና፡ ፉንጫሕ መሰናግላትና ክንብል ንደሊ።

ደቀኖኻ ትግራይ ፡ ዲጂታል ወያነ።።

ክላ ሱቅ በል ለኽባጥ መልመጽ ትፋእ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ. መን ኣዴኻ እዩ ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ብሃይማኖት ጥራይ ዘይኮነ ነቲ ብሄረ ህዝቢ ትግርኛ ከማን ዝገማምዖ ዘሎ. ፍረንጂ ዋላ CIA?

ኣነ እኮ ዝገርመኒ ትፎዞታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ, እንታይ ዝኣመሰለ ርእሲ እዩ እቲ ነብስኽን ተሰኪሙ ዘሎ ክምርመር ዘለዎ ኣርእስቲ እዩ.