Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Wedi medhin berad gift to Eritreans for Qudus Johannes Celebration

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Sep 2019, 05:13

Cigar wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 00:21
Just kill the higher religion officials of all kind and be done with it.
That is what I would have done.
Politics and religion do not mix.
The stupid, gullible people of the world want to worship even a rat or kiss a lizard's tail as their cross or crescent let them do it in their private.
Organized religion even the ones we had for centuries in Eritrea should be banned.
I don't freaking want to know what the next Eritrean worship.
Do it like you do in love making.
The likes of eden are trying to use the stupid religion to tarnish the Eritrean govt.
Religion do more harm than good.
That is why this world is screwed up.
It is just mind boggling why a sane person needs religion, 'god' or book to tell them to be good people.
And if that is why you are being good, godemet, you are not honest. You doing it because you are scared of the unknown.
There is nothing which is unknown that will punish you after you dead. You will join the dead dogs, rats, cats, (the agames will join the dead hyenas).......in mother dirt.

And F**k kudus Yohannes.
My dear brother cigar, I agree with you totally of the dangers of organized religion.

I, personally, am not a church goer; eventhough a believer. Faith is private & should remain at that. Even atheism, is a human right to me.

I don't know if you've read the Gospels, but even Christ himself said:

"My Kingdom is NOT of this world."

"Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

If you remember, there was this priest in the Federation era (forgot his name), who was bought off by Haile Selassie to convince Eritreans of the virtue of joining Ethiopia. He even threatened people with hell, if they opposed him. He had managed to spread fear, amongst the population. If there weren't brave & knowledgable souls to fight him then, he could've succeeded in his endeavor.

This is similar. If brave souls within the Eritrean govt hadn't stopped this, Eritrea would've been a playground for religions- "Made in the USA"- as we see in the rest of Africa.

It's like as we want our indigenous democratic evolution, the church too must be reformed or even banned (as you put it) from within, not by foreign instigators. This Ugbazghi guy for instance, was converted by an American in the 1960's by the name of: Chamberlain. Then he attempted to infiltrate the church & he's still at it, while living in the US. This is what I am opposing. Privately, people can believe or not believe. It's none of my business, really.

PS: Qudus Yohannes was beheaded for what he believed in, by a politician (Herod). I hope you said f*** to the festivities & not the man, who harmed no one.

With all my brotherly respect & love!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Sep 2019, 05:19

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 04:25
Eminence- my behind. You use such terms, yet PIA is the dictator? :lol:

I lost count how many times I debunked your BS, listro.

ክብረት ዘየፍትወሉ ዝብኢ::

ሕፍረት ዘይስሞዖ አድጊ::

"አይተ" አይንብልን ኢና አብ ኤርትራ::

አቶ: ኢዩ ዝበሃል::
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 00:57
Aite Zmeslo
His eminence always check and double check my claims Before i open my mouth and embarass myself.

Wedi medhin berad stooges deleted the Youtube video of their lord 2007-2006 independence speech. In The speech, ወዲ እምቤተይ መድሕን በራድ was mumbling indirectly that CIA was involved in the in the discord which was took place inside religion institutions. In the mind and hulicination of the alcoholic junk, the CIA is in every city, Village or corner of the Street.....this kind of Blame game, ቆምሽ ኣደይ ሓንኩልኒ, ጣይታ ዘይብልና ኮይኑ እምበር, ጨው እንተ ትህልወናስ ደፍድፍና ምስ በላዕና ነይርና kind of excuse is a Norm in wedi medhin berad lead Eritrea.
Aite zmeslo

Give me one single argument om which you debunked my "BS".

You always scream evidence, evidence which i often bring on the table..... I wish, you could ask for evidence and verification when monkey and other wedi medhin berad lackeys spread lies to the left and right.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Sep 2019, 06:02

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 05:19
Zmeselo wrote:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Aite Zmeslo
His eminence always check and double check my claims Before i open my mouth and embarass myself.

Wedi medhin berad stooges deleted the Youtube video of their lord 2007-2006 independence speech. In The speech, ወዲ እምቤተይ መድሕን በራድ was mumbling indirectly that CIA was involved in the in the discord which was took place inside religion institutions. In the mind and hulicination of the alcoholic junk, the CIA is in every city, Village or corner of the Street.....this kind of Blame game, ቆምሽ ኣደይ ሓንኩልኒ, ጣይታ ዘይብልና ኮይኑ እምበር, ጨው እንተ ትህልወናስ ደፍድፍና ምስ በላዕና ነይርና kind of excuse is a Norm in wedi medhin berad lead Eritrea.
Aite zmeslo

You always scream evidence, evidence which i often bring on the table..... I wish, you could ask for evidence and verification when monkey and other wedi medhin berad lackeys spread lies to the left and right.
This is one: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=194003

Calling Mugabe the idol of PIA: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=193685

Calling that fatso who spoke disrespectfully to Minister Fozia, the Eritrean version of Abebe Gelaw. I mean, c'mon....

I don't feel like searching for all your previous posts, through.

One credit I give you is the way you spank asswash, eden et.al. if it ain't just tatical, that is.

I love the language you use against them.

I suggest you refrain from dissing Eritreans, eventhough you disagree with them. What kind of society is it you want to build? Built on insults?

You called me "aite", that's why I called you "listro". You started it.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 Sep 2019, 06:52

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 05:11
Digital Weyane wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 04:35
እዙይ ወደኖይ ደቂ አራዊት ህጅዎ መፂኡ እንኤ አርእሥቲ፡ ልኤርትራውያን ቢሀይማኖት ጋማሚዑ ዕድመ ዲክታቶራዊ ኢሳያስ ዘሕፅር ተክእሎ ሀም ዝህልዎ የጠራጥርይ። ብናየይ ሩኡይቶ ክሙጎስና ክባራታዕ ለለዎ ከይዲ ኡዩ ኡየ ልብል።

ኡቶም ፈረንጂ እንግሊዛውያን አው ሓምሳታት ልኤርትራውያን ቢሀይማኖት ምግምማዕ ሀም ዓብይ አጀንዳ ሒዞሞ ልነበራቱ ንሕና ሕዚ ብሳይንሳዊ መንገዲ እንክንቕፅሎ ዕድል ብምግናይና ላይ እውነቱ ዕድለኛታት እይና። ደቂ አራዊት ሁላጊዜ ጫባ እላስተየና ልብታትና ብደስታ ጉስዕ ጉስዕ እላበለ ፅቡቕ ክንህርስ አኽኢሉና ኡዩሞ ልደቂ አራዊት ኡቲ ውለታኻ አቡነ አረጋዊ ይኽፈልካ አየኻ ናይና፡ ፉንጫሕ መሰናግላትና ክንብል ንደሊ።

ደቀኖኻ ትግራይ ፡ ዲጂታል ወያነ።።

ክላ ሱቅ በል ለኽባጥ መልመጽ ትፋእ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ. መን ኣዴኻ እዩ ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ብሃይማኖት ጥራይ ዘይኮነ ነቲ ብሄረ ህዝቢ ትግርኛ ከማን ዝገማምዖ ዘሎ. ፍረንጂ ዋላ CIA?

ኣነ እኮ ዝገርመኒ ትፎዞታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ, እንታይ ዝኣመሰለ ርእሲ እዩ እቲ ነብስኽን ተሰኪሙ ዘሎ ክምርመር ዘለዎ ኣርእስቲ እዩ.
ጎይታዋ፣ ዓርስኹም ፈረንጂ ስለ ልኾንኩም ዶኾነይ ለቱይ ሥም የውሃንስ ብላይፈረንጂ አፀዋውዐ ገይርኩም ጆሃነስ ኢልኩም አብዙይ ብራና ላይ መረጃ ኣንቢርኩምዎ ዝኒኤኹም። እዙይ ምልክት ላይቲ ዐበይቲ ላይ ሥልጣነ ሸቶታት ወያነና አመዝጊቡዎ ለሎ ኡዩ። ቱአምኖ ልኢኽካ ኡንታይ ቀረየኒ አይትበል ሀም ልባሃል፤ ሀማኹም ሡልጡን ዲጂታል ወያነ ህጅና ማን ክደፍረና። አየኹም ጎይታዋ፡ አሽንባይዶ ለዞም ሃሳሳት ኤርትራውያን ልፀሓይ ፍግምግም ጎንበስበስ እላበለት ሀም ትሰግደልኩም ዝገበርኩም ላይ ዘመንና ሊቀ ሊቃውንቲ እይኹም።

justo

Post by justo » 13 Sep 2019, 08:53

Zmeselo wrote:
My man Zmeselo, hats off to you!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Sep 2019, 10:28

Zemeselo single handed shagg the Smirnoff afu. I am enjoying “mission demolition” movie by brothers led by genius Zemeselo.

በአል አጋመ ዋይ ዋይ በልክን :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Sep 2019, 11:01

ለኸባጥ በለ the master of allለኸባጣት ኣጃው አረጊት ኣጋመ alcoholic retard from somewhere in Sweden ::
የሆንክ አተላ ድምቡዝ ልቅምቃሚ ሽማግሌ:: እስኪ ስራ ፈልግ :: መረጃ ላይ እንደሆነ ተባኖብሃል:: የሆንክ ዝባዝንኬ ዘብዛባ ሀፍረተ ቢስ ቀዳዳ ማለሊት ... የሆንክ ቀባጣሪ:: እናትህ ኣራችህ እንጂ አልወለደችህም:: ወያኔዎች እንዳንተ ደንቆሮ ስለሆኑ በቀባጠርክ ቁጥር ሊከፍል ይችላሉ...የሲውዲን ሰካራም ይጮሃል... የሜይቴክ ሌቦች የፕላኔት ሆቴል አይጦች ከመቀሌ ይከፍሉታል :lol: :P

This is what we know about aboy ajaw aregit

Then we have to take the drunken sob sh!t here in mereja

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 05:11
Digital Weyane wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 04:35
እዙይ ወደኖይ ደቂ አራዊት ህጅዎ መፂኡ እንኤ አርእሥቲ፡ ልኤርትራውያን ቢሀይማኖት ጋማሚዑ ዕድመ ዲክታቶራዊ ኢሳያስ ዘሕፅር ተክእሎ ሀም ዝህልዎ የጠራጥርይ። ብናየይ ሩኡይቶ ክሙጎስና ክባራታዕ ለለዎ ከይዲ ኡዩ ኡየ ልብል።

ኡቶም ፈረንጂ እንግሊዛውያን አው ሓምሳታት ልኤርትራውያን ቢሀይማኖት ምግምማዕ ሀም ዓብይ አጀንዳ ሒዞሞ ልነበራቱ ንሕና ሕዚ ብሳይንሳዊ መንገዲ እንክንቕፅሎ ዕድል ብምግናይና ላይ እውነቱ ዕድለኛታት እይና። ደቂ አራዊት ሁላጊዜ ጫባ እላስተየና ልብታትና ብደስታ ጉስዕ ጉስዕ እላበለ ፅቡቕ ክንህርስ አኽኢሉና ኡዩሞ ልደቂ አራዊት ኡቲ ውለታኻ አቡነ አረጋዊ ይኽፈልካ አየኻ ናይና፡ ፉንጫሕ መሰናግላትና ክንብል ንደሊ።

ደቀኖኻ ትግራይ ፡ ዲጂታል ወያነ።።

ክላ ሱቅ በል ለኽባጥ መልመጽ ትፋእ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ. መን ኣዴኻ እዩ ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ብሃይማኖት ጥራይ ዘይኮነ ነቲ ብሄረ ህዝቢ ትግርኛ ከማን ዝገማምዖ ዘሎ. ፍረንጂ ዋላ CIA?

ኣነ እኮ ዝገርመኒ ትፎዞታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ, እንታይ ዝኣመሰለ ርእሲ እዩ እቲ ነብስኽን ተሰኪሙ ዘሎ ክምርመር ዘለዎ ኣርእስቲ እዩ.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 13 Sep 2019, 11:06

There's another way that may change zmeslo's mind. That's if HGDEF atrocities come close to home, like self or family. I have seen this happen even to former HGDEF Officials. Some dismiss these officials hypocritical but it's really not. It's just that personal experience is needed for some to internalize pain and have empathy. Empathy doesn't come easy for all humans

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 Sep 2019, 17:47

eden wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 11:06
There's another way that may change zmeslo's mind. That's if HGDEF atrocities come close to home, like self or family. I have seen this happen even to former HGDEF Officials. Some dismiss these officials hypocritical but it's really not. It's just that personal experience is needed for some to internalize pain and have empathy. Empathy doesn't come easy for all humans
One thing will never ever change though....Agame have been the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people.... :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 13 Sep 2019, 19:09

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 04:30
Shhhh...

This ain't for: retarded pervos.
pastlast wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 03:44
Your not anonymous but you are garbage dictator-arselicker!
Zmeselo wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 00:07
Why is it your mission, to change my mind?

I'm an anonymous guy here, and a nobody.

Stick rather with the truth, all of you!

eden wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 23:49
To change zmeselo's mind, change HGDEF first. Then let HGDEF propagate the changed idea via hadas eritrea or eri tv. You can't change him directly. He just a terminal. The thinking is done outside of him.
DEQI ARAT IS WINNING THE ARGUMENT ...Lol...You are right, you are a No Brainhaving-Body!

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 13 Sep 2019, 19:38

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 22:01

Do you think you're talking to a child?

You can't just throw terms like "deception", but never clarify where the deception lies.

Have you even seen the documentary, I posted? The whole synod, agreed to depose him.

And, they were definitely infiltrated by pente- mente. The letter of Ugbazghi to Antonios, is proof of that.

The man is old and half dead already, so no need to kill a corpse.

Now you made me mad, truly.
Dear Zmeselo,

sorry for late response. But I guess, late is better than never. I found your response to be very much bewildering. Since, you seem to lack all sense of ethic and moral navigation that I thought you possessed.

Mind you, the fabricated video that was concocted by some, who were guided by the devil himself to destroy our holy church, by character assassination, failed to serve its purpose by the grace of lord. Never, did they expected a well registered documentary both by picture and video would appear after 23 years to disprove their fabrication. God works indeed in mysterious ways.

To make the story short,

In the video, they claim that Engineer Oqbazghi had special relationship with Abune Antonious and mentioned that he authorized the distribution of the newly published bible in tigringa in Awraja Hamasien. Also brought in the video was, a letter that was sent by Engineer Oqbazghi to Abune Antonious to prove, that they had a good relationship with each other. To finally, conclude that their mission was to convert the orthodox tewahdo theology to that of the Lutherans.

But thanks God, Engineer Okbazghi had documented every step he took in Eritrea that disproves all the lies and fabrication that is brought both against him and against the legal holy patriarch of the Eritrean Orthodox Tewahdo Church, Abune Antonious.

1. The claim that Abune Antonious authorized the distribution of the newly published bibles was total fabrication. Since, Abune Antonious was not Patriarch at that time and he had no authority to do to that end to begin with.

2. On top of that, the publication of the bible came into being after the leadership of all churches in Eritrea, Eritrean Orthodox Tewahdo Church, Eritrean Catholic church and Lutheran Church agreed to have a bible in tigringa that its contents are acceptable to all. And Engineer Oqbazghi stepped in to help in that regard. He collected money to pay for its publication. He did it successfully.

His Holiness Abune Philippos. Eritreas first Patriarch

3. He had good relationship with our first patriarch. And also had good relationship with allmost all pops. And the bible was distrubed in all part of Eritrea by the decision of our first patriarch.

Despite that being the fact,

Zmeslo and your likes are behaving very strange to say the least. What kind of a country are you really projecting to have, a country that has no respect to its elders and holy people. A country that is indifferent to its youngsters pain and agony, a country that has no sense for justice and honor. God have mercy on us really. We will need it.

His Holiness Abune Antonious. Eritreas third Patriarch

As far as our holy father Abune Antonious is concerned. He is facing what all holy people have faced during bible ages. In the face of injustice, lie fabrications and false witness. The result is always given. Even our lord Jesus Christ paid the highest price in such circumstance. But, his reward will be from God. Weather, you like it or not, his name will be printed in our minds and the minds of our future generations until the end of times.

justo

Post by justo » 14 Sep 2019, 04:30

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 20:12
It's true, what they say. A little knowledge is dangerous. Combined with arrogance, it's mind boggling stupidity.

Here's the truth of the matter.

Protestant infiltration, into our sacred church. But all sellouts love one another, so....

This is a very eye-opening report, I'm proud of the Church for handling this matter with such great maturity, and I cannot wait to see the 2nd part.

Born again healers like Ogbazgi often operaring from water front warehouse churches are a dime a dozen in the US, also always double in politics. If I am not mistaken the healer Ogbazgi unsuccessfully ran for a seat in the US senate representing Minnesota. The guy is a rotary club, a healer, a politician, an infiltrator, what more can you ask. Awol Said / Negede / wedi Negede should make a film about this guy, if true to character I'm sure there is also some hanky punky which would add salt n pepper to the film.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Sep 2019, 04:38

justo wrote:
14 Sep 2019, 04:30
Zmeselo wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 20:12
It's true, what they say. A little knowledge is dangerous. Combined with arrogance, it's mind boggling stupidity.

Here's the truth of the matter.

Protestant infiltration, into our sacred church. But all sellouts love one another, so....

This is a very eye-opening report, I'm proud of the Church for handling this matter with such great maturity, and I cannot wait to see the 2nd part.

Born again healers like Ogbazgi often operaring from water front warehouse churches are a dime a dozen in the US, also always double in politics. If I am not mistaken the healer Ogbazgi unsuccessfully ran for a seat in the US senate representing Minnesota. The guy is a rotary club, a healer, a politician, an infiltrator, what more can you ask. Awol Said / Negede / wedi Negede should make a film about this guy, if true to character I'm sure there is also some hanky punky which would add salt n pepper to the film.
This clarifies things, brother:

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 14 Sep 2019, 05:05

ነዙይ ልዝብ ነቢብናዮ፣ ከምቱይ ሓዉና Zmeselo አቐዲሙ ዝገለጾ፡ ነቱይ ነብይን ሰማእትን ዝዀነ ንቅዱስ ዮሃንስ ምጽራፍ ኮነ ምንሻዉ ኤርትራዊ ባህሊ ኣይዀነን ክንብል ድማ እምነትና የገድደና። ትማል ንሰማእታት ኤርትራ ዘናሽዉ ሰባት ካብዚ ዝተፈልየ ግናይ ተግባር ኣይገበሩን። ንሰማእታት እምነትን ሃገርን ምንሻዉ ኤርትራዊ ክብሪ ኣይዀነን። (ኣርባዕተ ነጥቢ) ንተኣረመሉ’ደኣ!!! ብዙሓት ሰማእታት ኤርትራ ከምዚሎሚ “ዮሃንሰይ ቅዱሰይ - - -” እናበሉ ይዝምሩ ነበሩ እንተበልና መን ሓሶት ይብል!?! ንተጋዳሊት ድምጻዊት ኤልሳ ኪዳነ ሕተቱ! :mrgreen:

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 14 Sep 2019, 09:09

Eritrea:

Kudos to you.

Eritrea is at this stage of indifference to its Citizens because of the master plan of the Enemy of the Eritrean People ጒሒላ ቀታሊ ሓሳድ wedi medhn berad and his paid cadres, zombies, servants, lackeys - ለሓስቲ ማዓኮር - who receive direct orders from the Top to spread lies and antagonize the Eritrean People.

In the last 20+ years we have witnessed the incarceration and the cruel deaths and suffering of Eritreans who cared for Eritrea's existence and it's people, and the well designed massive migration of the Eritrean Youth because of cruel treatment, making Eritrea Empty of its Citizens at the end.

To bleed Eritrea of its Own People and eventually weaken Eritreans at the end have long been the hall mark and evil design of wedi medhin berad.

Who does not want to have peaceful and good neighborhood with surrounding countries? But to have that first there needs to have Liberty, Freedom and rule of law inside Eritrea.

Wedi mehin berad and cronies are trying to cover their hideous crime against the Eritrean People with this Regional Cooperation and Relations.

Charity Starts at Home.
But wedi mehin berad does not have a Home in Eritrea to act as one who has a Home.

eritrea wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 19:38

Despite that being the fact,

Zmeslo and your likes are behaving very strange to say the least. What kind of a country are you really projecting to have, a country that has no respect to its elders and holy people. A country that is indifferent to its youngsters pain and agony, a country that has no sense for justice and honor. God have mercy on us really. We will need it.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Sep 2019, 14:54

Cigar wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 00:21
Just kill the higher religion officials of all kind and be done with it.
That is what I would have done.
Politics and religion do not mix.
The stupid, gullible people of the world want to worship even a rat or kiss a lizard's tail as their cross or crescent let them do it in their private.
Organized religion even the ones we had for centuries in Eritrea should be banned.
I don't freaking want to know what the next Eritrean worship.
Do it like you do in love making.
The likes of eden are trying to use the stupid religion to tarnish the Eritrean govt.
Religion do more harm than good.
That is why this world is screwed up.
It is just mind boggling why a sane person needs religion, 'god' or book to tell them to be good people.
And if that is why you are being good, godemet, you are not honest. You doing it because you are scared of the unknown.
There is nothing which is unknown that will punish you after you dead. You will join the dead dogs, rats, cats, (the agames will join the dead hyenas).......in mother dirt.

And F**k kudus Yohannes.
ኣየ ቲፎዞታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ትገብራ.

How many ቲፎዞታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ knows that Priests/ዛቅኖት were exempted from the military conscription during the Italian colonial period.And how many ቲፎዞታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ knows that when the colonial power Italy conscripted indigenous military able personal, Sons who were the only children to their parents were exempted to join the Ascaris....Just imagine for a minute, a foreign intruder/invader was not only sensitive and considerate to the norm, tradition and religion we practice but also to the wellbeing and continuity of a family tree.

The clique of ወዲ መድሕን በራድ not only violated our religious people by demanding the priests to go and join the institution of social engineering so called Sawa, but also extinguishing a family once and for all by calling children of martyrs to join the footstep of their parents. ወዲ ስዉእ እዩ ዝስዋእ ተባሂሉ፣ ገዛ ትዓጽያ. Now compare Wedi Medhin Berad rule with the Italian rule and you will get a picture Who is considerate and who is not.

Here are wedis medhin berad supporters declaring wedi medhin a prophet/God...
Please wait, video is loading...

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Sep 2019, 17:33

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 06:02
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Aite Zmeslo

Aite zmeslo

Calling that fatso who spoke disrespectfully to Minister Fozia, the Eritrean version of Abebe Gelaw. I mean, c'mon....

One credit I give you is the way you spank asswash, eden et.al. if it ain't just tatical, that is.

I suggest you refrain from dissing Eritreans, eventhough you disagree with them. What kind of society is it you want to build? Built on insults?

Aite Zmeslo..So I call you Sir in Tigrian dialect and you reciprocate with listro...twisted logic indeed. :roll:

What did you debunk when I said Robert Mugabe is the idol of wedi medhin Berad?

Robert Mugabe was an astute liberation leader who had huge influence to liberate Rhodesia from the British rule...But after he lead the struggle to liberate his country from the English, Just like wedi medhin berad, he had an illusion that, the only person who can lead Zimbabwe is Robert and if he is unable to fulfill his presidential mandate, he was ready to pass the torch to his wife Grace. Remember; Robert Mugabe said, Only God can demote me from the presidential palace just like wedi medi medhin berad said, " In this country no one promised to any one to justify his long and brutal dictatorship.

In regard to the Eritrean Abebe Gelaw Brother Asmelash Asmerom. He was a bold patriot who asked Fozia the question which was in the mouth of any patriot. I believe you live in the west, you should observe how journalists and considerate citizens ask their leaders tough questions and put them in the spot frequently.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Sep 2019, 18:12

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 Sep 2019, 17:33
Zmeselo wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Aite Zmeslo

Aite zmeslo

Aite Zmeslo..So I call you Sir in Tigrian dialect and you reciprocate with listro...twisted logic indeed. :roll:

Robert Mugabe was an astute liberation leader who had huge influence to liberate Rhodesia from the British rule...But after he lead the struggle to liberate his country from the English, Just like wedi medhin berad, he had an illusion that, the only person who can lead Zimbabwe is Robert and if he is unable to fulfill his presidential mandate, he was ready to pass the torch to his wife Grace. Remember; Robert Mugabe said, Only God can demote me from the presidential palace just like wedi medi medhin berad said, " In this country no one promised to any one to justify his long and brutal dictatorship.

In regard to the Eritrean Abebe Gelaw Brother Asmelash Asmerom. He was a bold patriot who asked Fozia the question which was in the mouth of any patriot. I believe you live in the west, you should observe how journalists and considerate citizens ask their leaders tough questions and put them in the spot frequently.
Who in Eritrea says: aite? No one. You're indirectly calling me an agame, so I responded by calling you a listro. If you're Eritrean, you know it hurts us deeply, being called an agame.

I posted this tweet then, to clarify the liberal view of Mugabe. It's the same strategy of defamation they use against PIA, too. This is the similarity they've, with Mugabe. Both are terribly maligned. From that, to make him his idol is laughable. It shows that you lap up, everything you see on CNN & read in the NYT. PIA's experience is unmatched, amongst African leaders. They simply aren't worthy. Mugabe, at least, had guts to go against them; unlike the other wishy washy so called presidents & PM's of our continent.

Did you see Fozia's face turn to this, after his "questions"? :lol:

Absolutely & definitely, NOT!

She's got bigger balls than he can dream of, that fat punani!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Sep 2019, 18:29

Zmeselo wrote:
14 Sep 2019, 18:12
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 Sep 2019, 17:33
Zmeselo wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Aite Zmeslo

Aite zmeslo

Who in Eritrea says: aite? No one. You're indirectly calling me an agame, so I responded by calling you a listro. If you're Eritrean, you know it hurts us deeply, being called an agame.

I posted this tweet then, to clarify the liberal view of Mugabe. It's the same strategy of defamation they use against PIA, too. This is the similarity they've, with Mugabe. Both are terribly maligned. From that, to make him his idol is laughable. It shows that you lap up, everything you see on CNN & read in the NYT. PIA's experience is unmatched, amongst African leaders. They simply aren't worthy. Mugabe, at least, had guts to go against them; unlike the other wishy washy so called presidents & PM's of our continent.

Did you see Fozia's face turn to this, after his "questions"? :lol:

Absolutely & definitely, NOT!

She's got bigger balls than he can dream of, that fat punani!
Who brought liberals or Westerners argument in this equation? ...The problem with wedi medhin berad supporters is, they try to protect and shield the dictator by bringing western or should we say, the endless ናይ ደገ ተጻብኦ argument,. I don't need liberal or conservative western point of view to conclude that the country is mismanaged and misruled under the yoke of dictatorship. Now,Lets concentrate and find the parallel between Rob and wedi medhin berad and correct me if I am wrong. Just like Bob, wedi Embetey medhin berad is trying his luck that he will be deposed from power with divine intervention or pass the presidential throne to his Son. Bob ruled Zimbabwe for 37 years and the country is below Shi@t condition, wedi medhin berad ruled Eritrea for 28 and Eritrea has worse condition than Zimbabwe in every parameter.

In regard to Fozia, She is a king without kingdom. If she hade a shred of pride, self respect or integrity, She should resign. She looked and sounded fool when she tried to answer questions which are beyond her control. Then again, this is the way it goes, when you let yourself to be used as cheap condom.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Sep 2019, 18:58

Well, you sound exactly like them.

No context, no balance. In your eyes, he does absolutely no good. You've zero evidence, he's planning for his son to take over, yet, you harp that as fact.

Mugabe ruled all this years, in peace. PIA ruled in peace, merely from 1991-98. That's it! The rest, is just struggle. From 1966 to today.

KtbelA zdelekha aba gumbah si....koynuna.

Aren't all you so called opposition, funded from outside, like Wikileaks showed us? Aren't you using his name, to undermine everything Eritrean. And when that fails & people don't want to listen or disagree with your anlysis, then insults begin. You're this, you're that....blah blah.

Are you "sebAy", then pick up an AK and go & overthrow him.

I completely disagree with you that the country is being mismanaged, anyway. If that makes me his this or his that or whatever, then so be it.