Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

ኣሕዋት ኢና as an act of aggression

Post by justo » 11 Sep 2019, 20:38

When ተጋሩ say ኣሕዋት ኢና, it should be seen as a pure act of aggression and denial of Eritrean sovereignty (not that it matters, but it shows their intentions and how they view things)

On the emotional level, it is of course unacceptable as Eritreas would feel insulted by this. But even more importantly, it should be seen as a concrete act of aggression that denies the differences between the country called Eritrea and the kilil called Tigrai. The state of Eritrea is formed on the basis of the differences between itself and the things that are not Eritrea. The same goes for Ethiopia and any other country.

We don't want Isaias to tell us how we are one people, he has to tell us how we are different and work on elaborating and demarcating the differences.

Recently, I have seen ሰዎች ሲንጫጩ ኣንዳርጋቸው እንደዚህ ኣለ ተብሎ ••• ኣንድ ህዝብ ነን ካልክ ኣንተ ታድያ እሱ ምን ይበል። Build on our differences so that Andargachew understands that and respects it.

Digital Weyane

Re: ኣሕዋት ኢና as an act of aggression

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Sep 2019, 20:48

ኡቲ ".. አምሓሩ ባሕርኹም ይደልዩ ተጋሩ ፍቕርኹም ንደሊ!".. ልበልናሉ ምኽንያት፡ ፈሊጥና ትርግታ ልብኻትኩም ፅን ኢልና ከነዳምፅ ደሊና እምበይ ሽጋብ ሕዚ ንሕና ዲጂታል ወያነ ሕብሪ ዓይንኹም እንትንርኢ ኸምዙይ መስቀል ልረአየ ሰይጣን ኢና እንብህርር። እዙይ እዩ ኡቲ ኡውነተኛ መርገፅና።

justo

Post by justo » 11 Sep 2019, 21:08

Digital Weyane wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 20:48
ኡቲ ".. አምሓሩ ባሕርኹም ይደልዩ ተጋሩ ፍቕርኹም ንደሊ!".. ልበልናሉ ምኽንያት፡ ፈሊጥና ትርግታ ልብኻትኩም ፅን ኢልና ከነዳምፅ ደሊና እምበይ ሽጋብ ሕዚ ንሕና ዲጂታል ወያነ ሕብሪ ዓይንኹም እንትንርኢ ኸምዙይ መስቀል ልረአየ ሰይጣን ኢና እንብህርር። እዙይ እዩ ኡቲ ኡውነተኛ መርገፅና።
Digital, my favourite woyane, make no mistake about it, ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ዝበልክሞ ኣይኮነን ዝሰምዕ ••• ልብኹምን ኩሊትኩምን እዩ ዘንብብ።

TGAA

Post by TGAA » 11 Sep 2019, 21:31

Weyanes have perfected the art of political prostitution-- when they wanted to plunder the wealth of Eritreans they loaded children , elderlies on buses and sent them free handed --they expropriated everything the hard working Eritreans earned though the hard work. What was chenawit said then he can send anyone packing if he didn't like the color of their eyes. Now cornered out of power look what slogan they are carrying ordered by weyanes honchos to get a soft spot in the Eritreans heart. Ethiopians don't need a sea port -- the only thing the wanted is an agreement that the port of Eriteea would not be used as a stag to invade Ethiopia , as it happened in the past, and to have a good commercial law that would be beneficial to both country. Dummy weyaness are so archaic in their thinking -- when you going to be yourself-- fakery is not going to get you nowhere.

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 11 Sep 2019, 22:20

How can a corps be an aggressor?
I would categorize it as desperation and begging.
Look here.
Why weren't they saying such when they were sitting on the chair we had them sitting.....28 years long?
Why now when they are decaying that they are making it as their lame excuses to make us be sympathetic to their future 60s and 70s life style. But this time they will be slaves, maids and listros to the Amharas.
So don't elevate them as if they have any aggression in them.
They are dead agames walking.

Digital Weyane

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Sep 2019, 22:44

ኡቱይ ሃሳስ ሕብሪ ዓይንኹም ብሰንኪ ብኽያትትን ዋይ ዋይታን ቖዪሕ ሀም ሕብሪ ደም ሙስ ገበርናዮ እይና የሕዋትና እይኹም ክንብለኩም። ሽጋብ ሹዑ አደብ ገይርኩም ተዓገሱና። ወደኖይ አዋሽ ጋና ከብክየክን ኡዩ አንትን ወኻሩ። ክንርኤኤ እይና።

Digital Weyane

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Sep 2019, 22:53

justo wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 21:08
Digital Weyane wrote:
Digital, my favourite woyane, make no mistake about it, ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ዝበልክሞ ኣይኮነን ዝሰምዕ ••• ልብኹምን ኩሊትኩምን እዩ ዘንብብ።
ሁሉ ሰብሢ "ገፃትኩም ሀምዚ ፈረንጂ "ፖከር ፈይስ" ልብሉዎ ዘይንበብ ኡዩ" ኡዮም ልብሉና። አብዙይ መረጃ ፎሩም ሓደ ዲጂታል ወያናይ ክንደይ ኒክ ኔም ሀም ለለዎ እንኳን ለይትፈልጡ ሃሳሳት ሀመይ ቢልኩም ሉውይዋይ ልብና ከተንብብዎ ይከአለኩም?? ጥራሽ የከአልይ!!! ጎይታዋ፣ ንሕና ዲጂታል ሙኻንና ዘንጊዖምዎ ድዮም??

justo

Post by justo » 12 Sep 2019, 08:02

Digital Weyane wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 22:53
justo wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 21:08
Digital Weyane wrote:
ሁሉ ሰብሢ "ገፃትኩም ሀምዚ ፈረንጂ "ፖከር ፈይስ" ልብሉዎ ዘይንበብ ኡዩ" ኡዮም ልብሉና። አብዙይ መረጃ ፎሩም ሓደ ዲጂታል ወያናይ ክንደይ ኒክ ኔም ሀም ለለዎ እንኳን ለይትፈልጡ ሃሳሳት ሀመይ ቢልኩም ሉውይዋይ ልብና ከተንብብዎ ይከአለኩም?? ጥራሽ የከአልይ!!! ጎይታዋ፣ ንሕና ዲጂታል ሙኻንና ዘንጊዖምዎ ድዮም??
ፖከር ፈይስማ ፖከር ፈይስ ኢኻትኩም ••• ንሕና ፈንጣጣ ኢና ንብሎ ናይ infection እንዳመሰለና። The problem is we know you too well and there is no way you can hide your intentions from us. Just be good neighbours, any other thing is unthinkable.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Sep 2019, 08:11

Cigar wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 22:20
How can a corps be an aggressor?
I would categorize it as desperation and begging.
Look here.
Why weren't they saying such when they were sitting on the chair we had them sitting.....28 years long?
Why now when they are decaying that they are making it as their lame excuses to make us be sympathetic to their future 60s and 70s life style. But this time they will be slaves, maids and listros to the Amharas.
So don't elevate them as if they have any aggression in them.
They are dead agames walking.
Bro cigar, the corpse stinks terribly but the people of Tgray killil don't want to bury that dead body. How long shall we tolerate, this funky smell?

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Sep 2019, 08:45

Deqi Sheramut, deki contromurro, deqi banda, deqi Skunis; Tigraway is your eternal master, not your ordinary relative or friend. You create fake banners and mislabel yourselves as Tigraway, but no Tigraway will do anything like the Chenawi Hamasenay guy holding poster. Listen you chenewti Hamasenay Dksuckers, without Tigray it would have taken you 10000000 years in Naqifa and still you would be there bi'tching about Amharu. Without Tigray, you will be re-occupied by your KomataAmharu masters,whom you want to impress day and night by screaming anti-Tigray messages in their website. You have no other reason to be so adamantly anti-Tigray and spewing so much Hamasenay poison against Tigray. You hate Tigray because Tigraway brother wedimedhin is destroying you, I used to oppose him for that but hell no more, from now on I support brother wedimedhin for doing what he does to you.

justo

Post by justo » 12 Sep 2019, 12:37

Abdelaziz wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 08:45
Deqi Sheramut, deki contromurro, deqi banda, deqi Skunis; Tigraway is your eternal master, not your ordinary relative or friend. You create fake banners and mislabel yourselves as Tigraway, but no Tigraway will do anything like the Chenawi Hamasenay guy holding poster. Listen you chenewti Hamasenay Dksuckers, without Tigray it would have taken you 10000000 years in Naqifa and still you would be there bi'tching about Amharu. Without Tigray, you will be re-occupied by your KomataAmharu masters,whom you want to impress day and night by screaming anti-Tigray messages in their website. You have no other reason to be so adamantly anti-Tigray and spewing so much Hamasenay poison against Tigray. You hate Tigray because Tigraway brother wedimedhin is destroying you, I used to oppose him for that but hell no more, from now on I support brother wedimedhin for doing what he does to you.
Aziza, what is your problem and why are you spewing so much hate. You've got to learn to take no for an answer. Rejection is not disapproval, it is lack of interest.

I was once in love with a beautiful girl from a well to do family, I used to work for her dad and I asked her for marriage, she looked at me with genuine pity but no ill-will and told me "አታ ጁስቶ ሓወይ ... እስኻ ደኣ ኣይ ካብ መልክዕ ኣይ ካብ ገንዘብ እንታይ ክግበረክየ ••• ንዓኻ ትኸዉን ካልእ ዘይትደሊ። እታ ኣብቲ ዱካንና ትሰርሕ ጓል ንዓኣ ዘይትሓታ። እምቢ ኣይትብለካን እያ". And I am still married to that ጓል she suggested.

Eritrea has told you to forget Eritrea and ally yourself with the Amhara and the Oromo and the other Ethiopian people, you will thank us later.