Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

ተስፋልደት: ቅልውላው መንነት ተጋሩ ኤርትራ

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Sep 2019, 17:35

+1

ተስፋልደት · 55 minutes ago
ቅልውላው መንነት ተጋሩ ኤርትራ

ካብ ክህደታት ኮሉ እቲ ዝከፍአ መንነትካን ነብስካን ምክሃድዩ- ካብ ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ ጀሚሩ ብገፊሁ ኣብ ወለዶ ኢሳያስ ዕባያት አስመራ ዝተላበደ ሕማምዩ፡፡ እዚ ነቲ ከምድያሞንድ ዝፀንዐ ሥልጣነ አክሱማውያ መንነት በታቲክካ ንምድርባዩ- ብዐዕራብን፣ጣልያንን፣ዐማሃሩን ንዘመናት ዝተፈነወ መጥቃዕቲ ብዙህ ዕንወትኳ ዛውረደ እንተኮነ ክሳብ ሂዚ ሥሩ መሊኡ አይነቀለን- ዕቲ ደብዳብ ግና ብጀብሃን፣ሻዕብያን፣ዐምሃሩን ፊትአውራሪነት ሂዚውን ይቅጽላሎ፡-
ብዛዕባ ብዶሆታት ኤርትራን መበገሲኡን መፍቲሁኡን ክትዐት ቀዳማይን ካልዓይን እኒሆ፡

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: ተስፋልደት: ቅልውላው መንነት ተጋሩ ኤርትራ

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Sep 2019, 17:52

Chigar what level is your Quluwlaw, just asking???

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 11 Sep 2019, 18:10

Leflafi adghi you are getting dumber every day.
In the last 28 years we the Eritreans told you that we are not tegarus but Eritreans. And since you were in the helm of power you never mentioned that we are tegarus. Instead our 'tegaru eyes' were not similar to your filthy tegarus eyes, riding your masters you saw us getting punished by your masters, because you promised them that you will wipe their as*ses.
Now once we surgically removed you from the chair we sat you on, you are cornered and desperate and you are screaming and begging and wishing we are your brothers.
So you must really be a dumb a*ss to point the desperation towards us when it is you agames who are desperate and come up with lame excuses to make us look similar.
We are Eritreans and you are ethiopians.
Respect your selves and respect your Ethiopian brothers and sisters.
Or grow some balls and be a sovereign nation and let's see how long you will survive.
I bet you remember that there was an Eritrean consulate office in mekele, right?
Well now we are gonna open consulate offices in all regions of Ethiopia including Ethio Afar except in tigray.
We are going to tighten the noose around your tegwar necks so much so, the whole smelly tegaru population will come out demonstrating and begging Eritrea and ethiopia.
For sure you are not respecting the Ethio federal govt policies and are not abiding by the international rules of law concerning Eritrea's legal territories.
So go ahead and lie to yourself that you will make it while you already jumped off the empire state building look alike high rise to your demise.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 11 Sep 2019, 18:12

Brother Ayte Halafi,

You can't have the audacity to accuse about ቅልውላው መንነት in ኤርትራ while the two people are agame and acting as Eritreans :oops: ... I know Temesgen is agame brother who grew up in Aba-Shawel and he had never been involved in politics before. But when TPLF has been chased from Addis all the way to Mekelle and eventually the least important killil is suffocated from every direction, his agame Gene could not tolerate the slow death of his home killil Tigray... I don't blame him though... Ayoka nayna aka Woyanan Digital Warriors :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way, now all of a sudden we happen to have many outspoken opposition from agame decedents who grew up in Eritrea after the lion of Nakfa declared "Game Over" and the coward TPLF goons were forced to become prisoners in Axum hotel... I think agames' blood boiled when the maker and breaker of TPLF visited Amhara killil :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Sep 2019, 19:06

The question is Quluwlaw Entatit'ee or Selit???

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 11 Sep 2019, 19:30

What party of the quluwlaw is exhibiting in you agames.
Why didn't you say what you or the Asmara born and raised ungrateful agames are echoing now?
Why were not us brothers in the last 28 years?
What changed now?
For sure we the Eritreans never called you brothers but ungrateful, scumbags, filthy tegarus.
So stop going around circles and just answer why is it that you are trying to raise a dead horse only after we unmade you?
Simple question which requires simple answer.
I thought you were the only 'honest' filthy agame.
Be bold and say it.
What is the real cause which is making you pull the little hair you have in your coconut, hammer head?

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Sep 2019, 19:34

Cigar wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 19:30
What party of the quluwlaw is exhibiting in you agames.
Why didn't you say what you or the Asmara born and raised ungrateful agames are echoing now?
Why were not us brothers in the last 28 years?
What changed now?
For sure we the Eritreans never called you brothers but ungrateful, scumbags, filthy tegarus.
So stop going around circles and just answer why is it that you are trying to raise a dead horse only after we unmade you?
Simple question which requires simple answer.
I thought you were the only 'honest' filthy agame.
Be bold and say it.
What is the real cause which is making you pull the little hair you have in your coconut, hammer head?
You know when new wedded girl shows up at her husband home she gets a new name, the same the Bologna studied their homework about you and gave you a new name since you all are worthless submissive girlies???
Entay Tibahilu Mer'at Taliyan , no wardiya Taliyan, Moite
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 12 Sep 2019, 01:12, edited 1 time in total.

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 11 Sep 2019, 19:57

Leflafi adghi, why are you shying away from answering my question.
Never mind that we are bologna or Italians or even our country name was given to us by Italians for your sake.
The question is why didn't all these claims never came up in the 28 years you were in power, the 28 years you said you didn't like the color of our eyes?
Why now?
How the f**k is this a hard question?
Are you a retard. No offense to the real retards.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Sep 2019, 01:14

Cigar wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 19:57
Leflafi adghi, why are you shying away from answering my question.
Never mind that we are bologna or Italians or even our country name was given to us by Italians for your sake.
The question is why didn't all these claims never came up in the 28 years you were in power, the 28 years you said you didn't like the color of our eyes?
Why now?
How the f**k is this a hard question?
Are you a retard. No offense to the real retards.
What sensible question do you have since your brain was worn out at Sawa???