Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

ክርስታን ነኝ ባዬች መፅሐፍ ቁዱስን አወቁታል ውይ ። አንድ ኦሮሞ ሲያፋጥጣቸው ተመልከቱ ይህንን ጉድ

Post by Ethoash » 11 Sep 2019, 01:10

This Oromo guy asking Ethiopian Church goer in Canada a simple question no body able to answer... show me where in your so called original Amhara Orthodox Bible say prayers to Mary.

he is telling them they go to hell because they r following Amhara Orthodox Bible/// they cant argue with him because No English

ተመልከቱ በእንግሊዘኛ ሲንተባተቡ። ማለት የነበረባቸው ይሄው እዚጋ ይላል ብለው ማሳየት ነበረባቸው። ውይም የሚያቅ መጥራት ነበረባቸው።ውይ ወርደታቸው
ልጁ ደግሞ አይስቅም ምንም ፊቱን አያስነብብም ድራሻቸውን አጠፋቸው።

why not so call Ethiopian in here answer this oromo question why pray for Jesus mother when u could have pray to him.. Goooooooooooood question

kibramlak

Re: ክርስታን ነኝ ባዬች መፅሐፍ ቁዱስን አወቁታል ውይ ። አንድ ኦሮሞ ሲያፋጥጣቸው ተመልከቱ ይህንን ጉድ

Post by kibramlak » 11 Sep 2019, 07:25

አንተ ገረድ፣ የሰው ሰገራ፣
When tplf is dead, you stick to others to serve as ገረድ

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Sep 2019, 08:03

የትህነግ rat-turned-Oromo advocate: You call David Lynn an Oromo? Are you implying they don’t have their own preacher?

You can’t even construct a single sentence without messing up the vocabulary, articles and the entire grammar and yet here you are criticizing a young lady, who apparently is 30 years younger than you. What a mofo hypocrite? Remember, that street preacher has been severely beaten in Addis a few years ago and he hates Ethiopian Christians and he will never go back there again. Who the hell is he to determine who goes to hell and who goes to paradise? If he knows how you are trying to bury your criminal head in Oromos, spark conflict between Christians and Muslims, hate 57 million Eritreans and Amharas, he would definitely say WTF “Satan is here in real life.” KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 01:10
This Oromo guy asking Ethiopian Church goer in Canada a simple question no body able to answer... show me where in your so called original Amhara Orthodox Bible say prayers to Mary.

he is telling them they go to hell because they r following Amhara Orthodox Bible/// they cant argue with him because No English

ተመልከቱ በእንግሊዘኛ ሲንተባተቡ። ማለት የነበረባቸው ይሄው እዚጋ ይላል ብለው ማሳየት ነበረባቸው። ውይም የሚያቅ መጥራት ነበረባቸው።ውይ ወርደታቸው
ልጁ ደግሞ አይስቅም ምንም ፊቱን አያስነብብም ድራሻቸውን አጠፋቸው።

why not so call Ethiopian in here answer this oromo question why pray for Jesus mother when u could have pray to him.. Goooooooooooood question

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Sep 2019, 08:37

Selam

he is adopted son of oromia he have full right as Ethiopian citizen.. if he was not the one who tell who goes to hell .. why not tell him up in his face.. NO ENGLISH.. if the lady was 30 she should have learn the language in just 6 month .... u said he was beaten in Addis a few years ago that tell me u buda donkey r not democrat .. u dont believe in freedom of speech.. why not beaten him up in Canada then why not touch him then .. they could have just igonre him and mind their business they were circling him as if to intimidate him nothing work .. but i can see from their face how they want to eat him alive.

anyhow u my man who speak fluent English why not answer the oromo activist question why would u pray for marry ? very simple question.

yes, my English is limited but i would have answer it perfectly.. even if i dont know the answer i would have played his own game and beatn him up...

i will answer the question in Amhairc and when he ask me he doesnt speak Amharic then ask him i thought u read Ethiopian Orthodox bible ? if he said no i read the translation then u should say no u have to read the original Amharic or ግዕዝ bible then only have the right to criticize... all the question he ask answer in Amhric ... when he ask u speak in English u said to him i thought u read Ethiopian bible ደርቅ.... or give him to read Ethiopian bible and say to him read it or show me.. if u asking the question then he must read it .. but u have no obligation to read it because u r not the one who ask ...

let me lower it to your level if someone accused u crime he is the one who should give u the evidence .. because u r considered innocent .. so instead of giving him evidence u should ask him to give u evidence because he is the one accused u...hence he must read Amharic .. all this call technicality if u dont know the answer if u have the answer it will be endless argument the guy will never convinced .. hence it is waste of time to argue with him hence u use all tactic to stop him.. simple question what you do for living ? keep asking him personal question ...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Sep 2019, 08:37

Selam

he is adopted son of oromia he have full right as Ethiopian citizen.. if he was not the one who tell who goes to hell .. why not tell him up in his face.. NO ENGLISH.. if the lady was 30 she should have learn the language in just 6 month .... u said he was beaten in Addis a few years ago that tell me u buda donkey r not democrat .. u dont believe in freedom of speech.. why not beaten him up in Canada then why not touch him then .. they could have just igonre him and mind their business they were circling him as if to intimidate him nothing work .. but i can see from their face how they want to eat him alive.

anyhow u my man who speak fluent English why not answer the oromo activist question why would u pray for marry ? very simple question.

yes, my English is limited but i would have answer it perfectly.. even if i dont know the answer i would have played his own game and beatn him up...

i will answer the question in Amhairc and when he ask me he doesnt speak Amharic then ask him i thought u read Ethiopian Orthodox bible ? if he said no i read the translation then u should say no u have to read the original Amharic or ግዕዝ bible then only have the right to criticize... all the question he ask answer in Amhric ... when he ask u speak in English u said to him i thought u read Ethiopian bible ደርቅ.... or give him to read Ethiopian bible and say to him read it or show me.. if u asking the question then he must read it .. but u have no obligation to read it because u r not the one who ask ...

let me lower it to your level if someone accused u crime he is the one who should give u the evidence .. because u r considered innocent .. so instead of giving him evidence u should ask him to give u evidence because he is the one accused u...hence he must read Amharic .. all this call technicality if u dont know the answer if u have the answer it will be endless argument the guy will never convinced .. hence it is waste of time to argue with him hence u use all tactic to stop him.. simple question what you do for living ? keep asking him personal question ...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Sep 2019, 12:52

Retarded woyane rat - Now you turn around and complain that the lady should have spoken in Amharic. Worada piece of jerk, weren’t you accusing Teddy Afro of not speaking English? I really hate you because you’re a poisonous snake. Again, I would whip your bottom bitterly to straighten you up. KIFU! Kimalam!

Ethoash wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 08:37
Selam

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 11 Sep 2019, 22:43

Galla Know no religion. The Gallas are changed their religion may be there times in their life time. Look at abye. first moslem, then ORTHODOX AND NOW HE IS Evangelical. Evangelical is a religion came to the Oromo land to divide the Great country Ethiopa.