Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21615
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Ethoash » 10 Sep 2019, 16:34

Abdelaziz wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 16:29
I for one vehemently support them to win. Sport is sport and they are closer to our neck-of-the woods.
Good luck!( .....if they have not played yet). I do not know if they already played since I've no time to read the posts above).
Abdelaziz dont worry i did not even show the game but all i care is after the game are they going to declare their freedom or stay with slaver that is my only game i am dying to know..

Hawzen
Member
Posts: 4764
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Hawzen » 10 Sep 2019, 17:50

Abdelaziz wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 16:29
I for one vehemently support them to win. Sport is sport and they are closer to our neck-of-the woods.
Good luck!( .....if they have not played yet). I do not know if they already played since I've no time to read the posts above).


Wow!!! It is amazing to see that sister Abi-gail disagreed with her agame brothers and sisters in ER.. It looks like sister Abi-gail has started to evolve from agame to human being :mrgreen: :lol: :oops: ....Good for your, lady!!!

Don't get wrong...I am not surprised by agame's wishes on Eritrea though as the evil agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. Agame don't even wish their country Ethiopia to win anything even though their least important killil is still under Ethiopia...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 6356
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Sep 2019, 18:06

I THOUGHT THE ARAB-JEBERTI GUY, MR ABGALI, FORMERLY HAILING FROM THE WEALTHIEST NON-ARTERAN FAMILY IN GEZABANDA, WAS YOUR SUPERMAN AND YOU HAD WILLINGLY HANDED THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR VARIOUS ORIFICES TO HIS RAVENOUS BROWN MAMMBA? REMEMBER, YU ARE HIS BABYTRA'NNY, HE CALLS YOU LADY HAWAZEN, DO NOT FORGET HE IS YOUR SUPERMAN, DO NOT CONFUSE HIM WITH THE VARIOUS GUDELAHARU BI'TCHES, AND CURSEDA AR'TEWRAN TRA'NNY LE'SBIANS.
btw: ALL PURE DEQIMIDRIBAHRI WHO DO NOT HATE AGAZIAN ARE MY PEOPLE. I HOPE THE FOOTBALLERS ARE TRUE AGAZIAN. STILL I WANT THEM TO WIN EVEN IF THEY ARE RUDE DEQI BIDAMA AND DEQI SKUNIS LIKE YOU. I DO NOT EVENN MIND GIVING THE VILLAGES TO WEDIMEDHIN IF IT BRINGS REAL PEACE. OTHERWISE, I ADVISE TIGREANS NOT TO GIVE THE VINDICTIVE WEDIMEDHIN A BASE INSIDE TIGRAY. I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHY A 111%TIGRAWAY LIKE HIM WHO BENEFITED SO MUCH FROM WQEYANE'S KINDNESS APPROACHING THE CUSP OF FOLLY IS SO ADAMANT ABOUT HIS WISH TO DESTROY TIGRAY ONCE AND FOR ALL.
WHAT IF TIGRAY OPPOSED AR'TERAN END'PESTENCE? WILL AR'TERA EVEN SURVVE ISOLATED AND IGNORES FOR 28 LONG YEARS, LIKE NORTH SOMALIA IS UNDERGOIN , MUCH LESS BECOME VIABLE ENCLAVE WITH NO UN RECOGNITION WHEN IT IS LEFT IN THE COLD, TO BE A PREY OF ARABS/JEBHA, OR DERGR RIFFRAFF? COULD THAT HAPPEN ANYTIME U GUYS FO'CK UP AND TIGRAY DESIGNS A NEW SURVIVAL STRATEGY WITHOUT YOU OR WITH YOU UNDER ITS NUCKLE.? NEVER UNDEESTIMATE ANCIENT WARRIOR NATIONS LIKE TIGRAY, WHICH WAS ONE THE MOST POWERFUL 4 COUNTRIES OF THE ANCIENT WORLD: THE ONLY ONE IN SUBSAHARAN AFRICA TO REACH THAT LEVEL OF WORLD FAME. YOU BETCHA, TIGRAY DID IT, IT CAN DO IT AGAIN!! THAT IS WHY REAL DEQIABAT INVENTED THEIR AGAZIAN MOVEMENT YEARS BEFORE TIGREANS STARTED THEIR RECENTLY. (MIND YOU, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME , UTMOS THEY ARE RELATED REGIONAL PARTIES)
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 10 Sep 2019, 18:19, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen
Member
Posts: 4764
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Hawzen » 10 Sep 2019, 18:18

Abdelaziz wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 18:06
I THOUGHT THE ARAB-JEBERTI GUY, MR ABGALI, FORMERLY HAILING FROM THE WEALTHIEST NON-ARTERAN FAMILY IN GEZABANDA, WAS YOUR SUPERMAN AND YOU HAD WILLINGLY HANDED THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR VARIOUS ORIFICES TO HIS RAVENOUS BROWN MAMMBA? REMEMBER, YU ARE HIS BABYTRA'NNY, HE CALLS YOU LADY HAWAZEN, DO NOT FORGET HE IS YOUR SUPERMAN, DO NOT CONFUSE HIM WITH THE VARIOUS GUDELAHARU BI'TCHES, AND CURSEDA AR'TEWRAN TRA'NNY LE'SBIANS.
btw: ALL PURE DEQIMIDRIBAHRI WHO DO NOT HATE AGAZIAN ARE MY PEOPLE. I HOPE THE FOOTBALLERS ARE TRUE AGAZIAN. STILL I WANT THEM TO WIN EVEN IF THEY ARE RUDE DEQI BIDAMA AND DEQI SKUNIS LIKE YOU. I DO NOT EVENN MIND GIVING THE VILLAGES TO WEDIMEDHIN IF IT BRINGS REAL PEACE. OTHERWISE, I ADVISE TIGREANS NOT TO GIVE THE VINDICTIVE WEDIMEDHIN A BASE INSIDE TIGRAY. I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHY A 111%TIGRAWAY LIKE HIM WHO BENEFITED SO MUCH FROM WQEYANE'S KINDNESS APPROACHING THE CUSP OF FOLLY IS SO ADAMANT ABOUT HIS WISH TO DESTROY TIGRAY ONCE AND FOR ALL.
WHAT IF TIGRAY OPPOSED AR'TERAN END'PESTENCE? WILL AR'TERA EVEN SURVVE ISOLATED AND IGNORES FOR 28 LONG YEARS, LIKE NORTH SOMALIA IS UNDERGOIN , MUCH LESS BECOME VIABLE ENCLAVE WITH NO UN RECOGNITION WHEN IT IS LEFT IN THE COLD, TO BE A PREY OF ARABS/JEBHA, OR DERGR RIFFRAFF? COULD THAT HAPPEN ANYTIME YU GUYS FO'CK UP? YOU BETCHE! THAT IS WHY REL DEQIABAT INVENTED THEIR AGAZIAN MOVEMENT YEARS BEFORE TIGREANS STARTED THEIR RECENTLY. (MIND YOU, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME , UTMOS THEY ARE RELATED REGIONAL PARTIES)

My bad... sister Abi-gail is either having her period or under anesthesia to have your deformed behind fixed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 6356
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Sep 2019, 18:25

MESHREFET LADY HAWZEN, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU HAVE A CRUSH WITH THIS CHARISMATIC AUTHOR, NOT JUST WITH the jeberti-arab mixed GLAdiator mr abogali, who took the virginity of all your cursed gonderam-ho'masenay orifices. You are irreparably damaged, pure anti-agazian tra'nny, I am sure yiou are gual Arbaaa , like wedimedhin. Take it to the bank.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26200
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2019, 19:44

Look at what else Namibia beats the crap out of Penitentiarea;
World Press Freedom Index 2019


Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21615
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Ethoash » 11 Sep 2019, 00:51

Awash,

pls report anyone of them declare their freedom.... if i heart it first i will report to u.. let us encourage them to declare freedom and stand beside them in this hard time........................

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26200
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Awash » 11 Sep 2019, 08:48


pushkin
Member
Posts: 3084
Joined: 23 Jul 2015, 06:10

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by pushkin » 11 Sep 2019, 08:56

WEDI SHARMuUTtA AGAME! Your characteristics fit you perfectly to be called a loser weyane. Stop writing in different nick names. Still in need of help as a son of sharmuutta :lol:
Looooooser weyane
Awash wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 08:48
Djibouti defy odds,...
https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/sports/2019 ... et-record/

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26200
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Awash » 11 Sep 2019, 09:01

Brave Somalia sunk by late goal in World Cup thriller

AFP

African football minnows Somalia were eliminated from 2022 World Cup qualifying Tuesday after a dramatic 3-1 loss to Zimbabwe in Harare.

Zimbabwe qualified for the second round 3-2 on aggregate thanks to a stoppage-time goal from star forward Khama Billiat, who plays for South African club Kaizer Chiefs.

Somalia, who have to play home matches in fellow east African country Djibouti because of an unstable security situation in Mogadishu, took a 1-0 lead into the first round second leg...
https://citizen.co.za/phakaaathi/africa ... -thriller/

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2153
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by kerenite » 11 Sep 2019, 13:21

quindibu wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 13:03
kerenite wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 12:53
Let me predict by applying my crystal ball.

My crystal ball tells me that namibia will win and after the end of the match and the sand settles, only 6 eritreans excluding the trainer will return to eritrea.

BTW, the 6 players who will return reside in diaspora namely in Europe, in sudan and in the middle east, they were gathered from there. Upon return, they will stay in eritrea for 2 days and then back to their host nations. No need for them to defect.

Those who will defect will be the 5 lucky eritreans who live in eritrea either in sawa or serving as slaves to the generals.

My crystal ball is usually accurate.
Aye Agame?

Of course, I believe you have the crystal ball. :oops: Just didn't come in handy when you needed it- how you ended up from hayahulet mazoria to your godforsaken kilil- since your eyes have been fixated on me.

And here is my crystal ball. It's always accurate! :oops:

You're going to jump up and down for three days trying hard to convince us how these players ran away to exercise their freedom of expression somewhere free. You will call them heroes.....and how their 'defection' accelerates the demise of the 'dictator'......
And in three months, I will see you back on this site crying like a baby why these players sided with their government. Well, I thought you guys believe in freedom of expression? :P
Aye agame alk???? Yigermal!!! ante addis ababa naw yadeku bileh bebizu threads geltshal iko, ina I don't blame you b/c sle eritra tinish iwqet naw yaleh.

I noticed, you are tight-lipped when eritrea the land and its people are ridiculed but once issu is mentioned by eris here then you are trigger happy.

Mihret yewridelka!

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2153
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by kerenite » 11 Sep 2019, 13:39

Fed_Up wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 14:17
Halal metrï shirtam

After we took away your manhood for good, We left/reduced you with crystal ball :lol:. I am glad you admitted that.Cristal ball hahahahaha what your crystal ball are telling your shirtam to use your ”almaze” aliases . I just said Crystal ball is usually “women’s “ thing and will you please tell me when the price of “halal metrï” reduces. :P

ምጥሪ ገፅ fake Muslim.

Neger enda agame



kerenite wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 12:53
Let me predict by applying my crystal ball.

My crystal ball tells me that namibia will win and after the end of the match and the sand settles, only 6 eritreans excluding the trainer will return to eritrea.

BTW, the 6 players who will return reside in diaspora namely in Europe, in sudan and in the middle east, they were gathered from there. Upon return, they will stay in eritrea for 2 days and then back to their host nations. No need for them to defect.

Those who will defect will be the 5 lucky eritreans who live in eritrea either in sawa or serving as slaves to the generals.

My crystal ball is usually accurate.
Fendadaw,

Anta goHaf meHfer illiterate, gets tselim wukaria wedi tor serawit

I ain't a fake muslim rather a moderate one same as the majority of eri muslims whom you dub shiritams.

I sometimes blame myself why I have to stoop so low to your level and dignify your infantile rumbling with a response.

Now buzz off wedi asr aleQa.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14147
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Sep 2019, 15:53

በመጀመሪያ በአክብሮት ሽርጥህን ገልቤ አስፈንድጄ ልንጭክ እያልኩ የመልስ ምቴን እንደሚከተለው አቀርባለሁ :mrgreen:

Shirtamu agame. Be proud who you are. It ain’t a sin for being wedi kilil chigar. It’s your luck who got you born for low IQ clan. Stop referring yourself as an Eritrean. ሸቃባ ሽርጣም አጋሜ ::

When will your shirtam arse get up and fight for his fellow Muslims right in Axum? Huh? ፈስ!

"Moderate ሙስሊም" bele ezi agame. :P you are not Muslim, terrorist is fitting you.

Just keep lîcking crystal balls you referred to. Moite moite bele ajaw

kerenite wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 13:39
Fed_Up wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 14:17
Halal metrï shirtam

After we took away your manhood for good, We left/reduced you with crystal ball :lol:. I am glad you admitted that.Cristal ball hahahahaha what your crystal ball are telling your shirtam to use your ”almaze” aliases . I just said Crystal ball is usually “women’s “ thing and will you please tell me when the price of “halal metrï” reduces. :P

ምጥሪ ገፅ fake Muslim.

Neger enda agame



kerenite wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 12:53
Let me predict by applying my crystal ball.

My crystal ball tells me that namibia will win and after the end of the match and the sand settles, only 6 eritreans excluding the trainer will return to eritrea.

BTW, the 6 players who will return reside in diaspora namely in Europe, in sudan and in the middle east, they were gathered from there. Upon return, they will stay in eritrea for 2 days and then back to their host nations. No need for them to defect.

Those who will defect will be the 5 lucky eritreans who live in eritrea either in sawa or serving as slaves to the generals.

My crystal ball is usually accurate.
Fendadaw,

Anta goHaf meHfer illiterate, gets tselim wukaria wedi tor serawit

I ain't a fake muslim rather a moderate one same as the majority of eri muslims whom you dub shiritams.

I sometimes blame myself why I have to stoop so low to your level and dignify your infantile rumbling with a response.

Now buzz off wedi asr aleQa.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26200
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Awash » 11 Sep 2019, 23:23

Fandiya aka Tebaw shilHo,
No defections this time after Namibia kicked asz. Lol
https://heraldpublicist.com/eritrea-for ... ng-asylum/

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 583
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Sep 2019, 23:43

Awash, kerenite and I say ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Our great leader Meles will help Namibia win the match. Guaranteed! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

quindibu
Member
Posts: 2094
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 13:17

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by quindibu » 12 Sep 2019, 00:03

Awash wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 23:23
Fandiya aka Tebaw shilHo,
No defections this time after Namibia kicked asz. Lol
https://heraldpublicist.com/eritrea-for ... ng-asylum/
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye Agame! Really? No defection this time because every player paid 5600 pound (more than 100,000 nakfa), according to your 'news' source?

As low IQ Agame as you are, somehow you found it plausible that 5600 pound is worth going back home if one has an intention of migrating to the West. Of course, somehow it didn't even occur to you, even a leech like you, who sits on welfare can earn that much money in the West in not more than 3 months.

But we're dealing with a subhuman here! Nothing Surprising! God bless you for the good laugh!

May God Have Mercy on Tigray!

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7567
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Cigar » 12 Sep 2019, 00:22

The only horn of African countries which played against a qualified African Cup of Nations is Eritrea and it didn't disappointed us the Eritreans.
Namibia was in the African cup of nations couple month ago which was held in Egypt.
So Eritrea playing against an African cup of nations participant is like Eritrea was in the tournment wh the big boys in Egypt.
Ethiopia drew a home and away game against Lesotho.
Lesotho is a crap team.
Somalia played agains Zimbabwe I guess. And both of them played like high school teams
And Djibouti played who?
What ever just like Ethiopia, the Sudan, South Sudan, and Somalia, it too played against a none African Cup of nations participant team.
Now Eritrea is the only team which was paired against a formidable team.
And Eritrea's style of play is like Barcelona or Brazil.
And this is while all of the above nations didn't have hiccups to not play for couple decades like Eritrea, Eritrea played much, much, much, much better than Ethiopia, Somalia, Djibouti.
If the qualifier criteria was between the regional teams, I am 100% certain that Eritrea would have spanked the behinds of Ethiopia, Somalia and Djibouti.
Come on people be real here
Ethiopia played agains Lesotho for christ sake.
And at home they drew 0 to 0 and in Lesotho they again tie 1 to 1. So it is a wash.
But Ethiopia went through because of the away scored one goal. And even that goal was scored as own goal by the Lesothans.In other words, Lesotho scored in their own goal. Again in other words Ethiopia did not score one goal by its players. while Lesotho scored an equalizer in Ethiopia's door.
That is just a shame. A country with over hundred million people, still is in par with Somalia and Djibouti ever since the Eritreans became what they should be. Etitreans that is.
Come on now. Don't accuse me of hate. It is sport and I always congratulate ethios long distance champions (athlets).
But in football, Ethiopia still [deleted].
Be honest and admit it.
Yes it might beat Somalia and Djiboutti but I would bet a thousand dollars Eritrea will beat it bad. At least according to the games played in the last couple weeks.
So, since it went through to the next qualifying games, I wish Ethiopia the best of luck for it is the only team from the horn which made it by getting lucky to play against crappie team and went through with out scoring a single goal.
Hey, that is football. Luck also is needed and ethio got lucky.
So people don't be hating or demeaning Eritrea for its fast exit.
Unlike the three teams, Eritrea is the only team which was paired against an African team which actually played in the biggest stages of the African cup of nations in the last couple months. In other words, Namibia was already an established team due to its participation in the tournment.
Like Egypt, Ghana, Namibia, Nigeria, Algeria, Uganda, Tanzania, Ivory Coast and some other....10 or 12 countries.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26200
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Awash » 12 Sep 2019, 00:28

quinTirru, or should I say LiHas MITRI, nop Tebaw shilHo:
I didn't mention the 7 expatriate who come from democratic, free, and prosperous countries to [deleted] up to your Agame junta
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
quindibu wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 00:03
Awash wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 23:23
Fandiya aka Tebaw shilHo,
No defections this time after Namibia kicked asz. Lol
https://heraldpublicist.com/eritrea-for ... ng-asylum/
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye Agame! Really? No defection this time because every player paid 5600 pound (more than 100,000 nakfa), according to your 'news' source?

As low IQ Agame as you are, somehow you found it plausible that 5600 pound is worth going back home if one has an intention of migrating to the West. Of course, somehow it didn't even occur to you, even a leech like you, who sits on welfare can earn that much money in the West in not more than 3 months.

But we're dealing with a subhuman here! Nothing Surprising! God bless you for the good laugh!

May God Have Mercy on Tigray!

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26200
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Awash » 12 Sep 2019, 00:32

Chiger,
Did you know Namibia is only 30 years old? They just liberated their country from an African neighbor just 3 decades ago. How did they end up at the top and your Agame junta at the bottom? Mushmush Agame. :mrgreen: :lol: Lesotho, Djibouti blah, blah, blah. Your asz couldn't hack it with 7 diaspora stooges.
Last edited by Awash on 12 Sep 2019, 07:14, edited 2 times in total.

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 583
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Sep 2019, 00:38

I agree with my Digital Weyane brother Awash that, Namibia and Tigray are the only two countries in Africa that are fully democratic, where media censorship is unheard of, and there are no prisons or prisoners. That is why we Digital Weyane are praying to our great leader Meles to send down his spirit to help Namibia beat our enemy Eritrea in football games.

Post Reply