Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 15626
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Sep 2019, 11:49

Last edited by Zmeselo on 10 Sep 2019, 13:32, edited 3 times in total.

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2161
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by kerenite » 10 Sep 2019, 12:53

Let me predict by applying my crystal ball.

My crystal ball tells me that namibia will win and after the end of the match and the sand settles, only 6 eritreans excluding the trainer will return to eritrea.

BTW, the 6 players who will return reside in diaspora namely in Europe, in sudan and in the middle east, they were gathered from there. Upon return, they will stay in eritrea for 2 days and then back to their host nations. No need for them to defect.

Those who will defect will be the 5 lucky eritreans who live in eritrea either in sawa or serving as slaves to the generals.

My crystal ball is usually accurate.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26249
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2019, 12:59

kerenite wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 12:53
Let me predict by applying my crystal ball.

My crystal ball tells me that namibia will win and after the end of the match and the sand settles, only 6 eritreans excluding the trainer will return to eritrea.

BTW, the 6 players who will return reside in diaspora namely in Europe, in sudan and in the middle east, they were gathered from there. Upon return, they will stay in eritrea for 2 days and then back to their host nations. No need for them to defect.

Those who will defect will be the 5 lucky eritreans who live in eritrea either in sawa or serving as slaves to the generals.

My crystal ball is usually accurate.
The ones who will not defect are those 7 diaspora based players who have democratic and prosperous coutries to return to. I'm sure the junta agents are watching other ones closely.
Last edited by Awash on 10 Sep 2019, 13:33, edited 1 time in total.

quindibu
Member
Posts: 2094
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 13:17

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by quindibu » 10 Sep 2019, 13:03

kerenite wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 12:53
Let me predict by applying my crystal ball.

My crystal ball tells me that namibia will win and after the end of the match and the sand settles, only 6 eritreans excluding the trainer will return to eritrea.

BTW, the 6 players who will return reside in diaspora namely in Europe, in sudan and in the middle east, they were gathered from there. Upon return, they will stay in eritrea for 2 days and then back to their host nations. No need for them to defect.

Those who will defect will be the 5 lucky eritreans who live in eritrea either in sawa or serving as slaves to the generals.

My crystal ball is usually accurate.
Aye Agame?

Of course, I believe you have the crystal ball. :oops: Just didn't come in handy when you needed it- how you ended up from hayahulet mazoria to your godforsaken kilil- since your eyes have been fixated on me.

And here is my crystal ball. It's always accurate! :oops:

You're going to jump up and down for three days trying hard to convince us how these players ran away to exercise their freedom of expression somewhere free. You will call them heroes.....and how their 'defection' accelerates the demise of the 'dictator'......
And in three months, I will see you back on this site crying like a baby why these players sided with their government. Well, I thought you guys believe in freedom of expression? :P

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 15626
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Sep 2019, 13:32

Match ongoing, now!

Eritrea trails 1-0, unfortunately!

eden
Member+
Posts: 5265
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by eden » 10 Sep 2019, 13:53

Thanks for the reminder. Almost missed it. Wishing the best for our team

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14163
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Sep 2019, 14:17

Halal metrï shirtam

After we took away your manhood for good, We left/reduced you with crystal ball :lol:. I am glad you admitted that.Cristal ball hahahahaha what your crystal ball are telling your shirtam to use your ”almaze” aliases . I just said Crystal ball is usually “women’s “ thing and will you please tell me when the price of “halal metrï” reduces. :P

ምጥሪ ገፅ fake Muslim.

Neger enda agame



kerenite wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 12:53
Let me predict by applying my crystal ball.

My crystal ball tells me that namibia will win and after the end of the match and the sand settles, only 6 eritreans excluding the trainer will return to eritrea.

BTW, the 6 players who will return reside in diaspora namely in Europe, in sudan and in the middle east, they were gathered from there. Upon return, they will stay in eritrea for 2 days and then back to their host nations. No need for them to defect.

Those who will defect will be the 5 lucky eritreans who live in eritrea either in sawa or serving as slaves to the generals.

My crystal ball is usually accurate.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26249
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2019, 14:34

Tebaw shilHo is at it again, talking about male genitalia. When are you gonna come out of the closet? Fessfass fandiya.
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 14:17
Halal metrï shirtam

After we took away your manhood for good, We left/reduced you with crystal ball :lol:. I am glad you admitted that.Cristal ball hahahahaha what your crystal ball are telling your shirtam to use your ”almaze” aliases . I just said Crystal ball is usually “women’s “ thing and will you please tell me when the price of “halal metrï” reduces. :P

ምጥሪ ገፅ fake Muslim.

Neger enda agame



kerenite wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 12:53
Let me predict by applying my crystal ball.

My crystal ball tells me that namibia will win and after the end of the match and the sand settles, only 6 eritreans excluding the trainer will return to eritrea.

BTW, the 6 players who will return reside in diaspora namely in Europe, in sudan and in the middle east, they were gathered from there. Upon return, they will stay in eritrea for 2 days and then back to their host nations. No need for them to defect.

Those who will defect will be the 5 lucky eritreans who live in eritrea either in sawa or serving as slaves to the generals.

My crystal ball is usually accurate.

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 14778
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by tarik » 10 Sep 2019, 14:37

Zmeselo wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 11:49
VIVA ERITREA 4 EVER!!! FKKKKK ALL Z AGAME AKA CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY TEREWATI QOMMALAT FITRET!!!! WE R ALL PROUD OF OUR RED-SEA BOYS!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14163
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Sep 2019, 14:56

Gawna aregit... kiddd resah agame. Foeee
Awash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 14:34
FedUp atubeni shilHoha again please, talking about male genitalia. I came out of the closet. Thank you.
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 14:17
Halal metrï shirtam

After we took away your manhood for good, We left/reduced you with crystal ball :lol:. I am glad you admitted that.Cristal ball hahahahaha what your crystal ball are telling your shirtam to use your ”almaze” aliases . I just said Crystal ball is usually “women’s “ thing and will you please tell me when the price of “halal metrï” reduces. :P

ምጥሪ ገፅ fake Muslim.

Neger enda agame



kerenite wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 12:53
Let me predict by applying my crystal ball.

My crystal ball tells me that namibia will win and after the end of the match and the sand settles, only 6 eritreans excluding the trainer will return to eritrea.

BTW, the 6 players who will return reside in diaspora namely in Europe, in sudan and in the middle east, they were gathered from there. Upon return, they will stay in eritrea for 2 days and then back to their host nations. No need for them to defect.

Those who will defect will be the 5 lucky eritreans who live in eritrea either in sawa or serving as slaves to the generals.

My crystal ball is usually accurate.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14163
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Sep 2019, 14:58

The last goal shouldn’t happen. Overall Eritrea came with the newest team with zero international game experience. They were Impressive!

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21670
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Ethoash » 10 Sep 2019, 15:03

this buda Eritrean denying the fact

look the pooooooooooooooooooooooooor national team they wearing the same cloth for straight 7 days now .. look the Namibian team they change uniform looooooooooooooooooooook the Eritrean jersey they wearing the same jersey for both game but the Namibia change their cloth ...

to me i dont think this time they national team will run away. because ISISIS AWARKI is no fool he make them sign collateral all their family asset was hold in collateral ... the asset will be taken the same day they kids run away but if they bad mouthing their father land their family will be arrested.. so it is next to impossible to run away.. this measure was not satisfactory so what this evil man did was send 13 minder one for each player .. no one move without his minder

i guess the only choice they have is to run away in Ethiopia .. if they run away and ask for protection under Ethiopia government .. ISISIS AWARKI WILL HAVE NO lavage to attack their family.. because he will risk relationship with Dr. Abiy the only life line he have.. it is very interesting watching the news unfolding more then the game.. i am dying to know what will those 13 hero will do .. would they declare their freedom or they going to choice slavery ? that is the question

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 14778
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by tarik » 10 Sep 2019, 15:12

Ethoash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 15:03
this buda Eritrean denying the fact

look the pooooooooooooooooooooooooor national team they wearing the same cloth for straight 7 days now .. look the Namibian team they change uniform looooooooooooooooooooook the Eritrean jersey they wearing the same jersey for both game but the Namibia change their cloth ...

to me i dont think this time they national team will run away. because ISISIS AWARKI is no fool he make them sign collateral all their family asset was hold in collateral ... the asset will be taken the same day they kids run away but if they bad mouthing their father land their family will be arrested.. so it is next to impossible to run away.. this measure was not satisfactory so what this evil man did was send 13 minder one for each player .. no one move without his minder

i guess the only choice they have is to run away in Ethiopia .. if they run away and ask for protection under Ethiopia government .. ISISIS AWARKI WILL HAVE NO lavage to attack their family.. because he will risk relationship with Dr. Abiy the only life line he have.. it is very interesting watching the news unfolding more then the game.. i am dying to know what will those 13 hero will do .. would they declare their freedom or they going to choice slavery ? that is the question

Ethoass z hasad agame

Good Day Sir

How many t-shirt colors do u c? U blind Mozerfuckkker. HASAD AGAME. Do u know how 2 count [deleted] or u just a stupid agamee who is a color blind :lol:

Good Day Sir




Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26249
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2019, 15:20

Wirrintchilla, go suckle on your Agame tyrants. Fessfass.
Fed_Up wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 14:56
Gawna aregit... kiddd resah agame. Foeee
Awash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 14:34
FedUp atubeni shilHoha again please, talking about male genitalia. I came out of the closet. Thank you.
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 14:17
Halal metrï shirtam

After we took away your manhood for good, We left/reduced you with crystal ball :lol:. I am glad you admitted that.Cristal ball hahahahaha what your crystal ball are telling your shirtam to use your ”almaze” aliases . I just said Crystal ball is usually “women’s “ thing and will you please tell me when the price of “halal metrï” reduces. :P

ምጥሪ ገፅ fake Muslim.

Neger enda agame



kerenite wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 12:53
Let me predict by applying my crystal ball.

My crystal ball tells me that namibia will win and after the end of the match and the sand settles, only 6 eritreans excluding the trainer will return to eritrea.

BTW, the 6 players who will return reside in diaspora namely in Europe, in sudan and in the middle east, they were gathered from there. Upon return, they will stay in eritrea for 2 days and then back to their host nations. No need for them to defect.

Those who will defect will be the 5 lucky eritreans who live in eritrea either in sawa or serving as slaves to the generals.

My crystal ball is usually accurate.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14163
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Sep 2019, 15:27

Yes you do. We all know that. But I assure you that you will never get mine. Qodar አጋሜ
Awash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 15:20
Wirrintchilla, I would rather suckle on your Agame tyrants. Fessfass.
Fed_Up wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 14:56
Gawna aregit... kiddd resah agame. Foeee
Awash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 14:34
FedUp atubeni shilHoha again please, talking about male genitalia. I came out of the closet. Thank you.
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 14:17
Halal metrï shirtam

After we took away your manhood for good, We left/reduced you with crystal ball :lol:. I am glad you admitted that.Cristal ball hahahahaha what your crystal ball are telling your shirtam to use your ”almaze” aliases . I just said Crystal ball is usually “women’s “ thing and will you please tell me when the price of “halal metrï” reduces. :P

ምጥሪ ገፅ fake Muslim.

Neger enda agame



kerenite wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 12:53
Let me predict by applying my crystal ball.

My crystal ball tells me that namibia will win and after the end of the match and the sand settles, only 6 eritreans excluding the trainer will return to eritrea.

BTW, the 6 players who will return reside in diaspora namely in Europe, in sudan and in the middle east, they were gathered from there. Upon return, they will stay in eritrea for 2 days and then back to their host nations. No need for them to defect.

Those who will defect will be the 5 lucky eritreans who live in eritrea either in sawa or serving as slaves to the generals.

My crystal ball is usually accurate.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21670
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Ethoash » 10 Sep 2019, 15:31

ዶክተር ተረት ተረት

They wear this jersey. when Entire Eritrean National Football Team Defects To Uganda!





BREAKING NEWS:Nine Members of the Eritrean National Team Including the Head Coach Mr Omer Ahmed Defect in Kenya.
Nine members of the Eritrean National Football team, including the head coach Mr Omer Ahmed and team captain Haile Goitom abandon the dictatorial regime in Eritrea seeking political asylum in Kenya.

they also wear this jersey when they run away in kenya.




you have no shame posting those picture .. what i was saying to you is, the present Eritrean national team have only one jersey.. how stupid of you posting the same cloth they wearing while playing with Somalia ...

how this going to work ... all your national team, at night they wash their jersey and hung it to dry overnight and ready for next game i would have spit in your face for reducing once promising nation to this....o! my God Ethiopian football player make 10,000 dollar per month yes ten thousand dollar per month how far did we go after, you guys break away...

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 15626
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Sep 2019, 16:06



(Newsletter 1Limburg) Fortuna captures Swedish Eritrean for two years

(Software translation from dutch)

https://www.1limburg.nl/fortuna-legt-zw ... -jaar-vast


Fortuna captures Swedish Eritrean for two years

Fortuna strikes yet: Tekie with Europa League experience to Limburg

Shortly after the final whistle at Estonia - Orange, Fortuna Sittard still presented an asset. After the market closed, Tesfaldet Tekie was taken over from Ghent without transfer. The contract of the midfielder was recently dissolved. The 22-year-old Swede with roots in Eritrea signs for two years with an option for another season.


22-year old Tesfaldet Tekie has signed a two-year contract with Fortuna Sittard, with an option for a third year.

The Eritrean once played for the national team of Sweden.

Free transfer

The 22-year-old midfielder was under contract with the Belgian KAA Ghent until last Monday. Fortuna did not eventually have to pull the wallet for Tekie because the Buffalos had dissolved his contract.

Development

Tekie is happy that he can work in the Eredivisie.
I am very happy with my contract. I have had some good conversations with Sjoerd Ars
says the acquisition on the club site .
Fortuna Sittard focuses on developing young players and that appeals to me. I look forward to being on the pitch with the staff and my new teammates.
Convincing

That Tekie has chosen Fortuna, also makes technical manager Ars satisfied.
Despite the interest of other clubs, we have been able to convince Tesfaldet to choose Fortuna Sittard. Despite his young age, he has already gained the necessary experience, including an international match for Sweden.
FOTOS: fortunasittard.nl

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26249
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2019, 16:19

Zombie aka zfessamo,
He is a "22 years old Swede", taken care of by a free and democratic Sweden. Don't try to take credit away from his country that nurtured him and try to give it Penitentiarea: the No. 1 oppressor/suffocator in Africa and the world.


...2. State of Human Rights in Eritrea

Eritrea today is a specimen of a broken society, a society broken by the objective consequences of the deliberate policies and practices of an oppressive regime preoccupied with survival and self-aggrandisement. Generations of Eritreans have waged a long and hard struggle for national liberation and made huge sacrifices for liberty, democracy and prosperity. Yet, the authoritarian regime has betrayed these noble objectives. Its amply documented record of ‘gross, systematic and widespread violations’ of human rights has aggravated the devastation of the country and the misery and impoverishment of the people wrought by a century of foreign occupation, colonial plunder and neglect as well as three decades of a war of national liberation and two years of a war of national defence. Life for the vast majority of Eritreans has degenerated to a preoccupation with the search for daily bread and survival at the lowest rungs of contemporary global society.

Nearly three decades post-independence, the authoritarian regime has nothing to show for its years in power. It has failed to establish a democratic system of government that vindicates the immense sacrifices and meets the age-old yearnings of the people for peace, justice and prosperity. Unable to provide for the basic needs of the people, the authoritarian regime continues to ride roughshod over the country. Brutal repression manifest in its gross, systematic and widespread violations of human rights, economic hardship and indefinite active national service, continue to drive the mass exodus of Eritreans, especially the youth, out of the country. Stripped of their civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights, the Eritrean people seek deliverance from an abominable regime and aspire to build a free, democratic and prosperous society.

i. Rule by Fear: Arbitrary Arrests, Enforced Disappearance, Torture
Last edited by Awash on 10 Sep 2019, 16:22, edited 2 times in total.

quindibu
Member
Posts: 2094
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 13:17

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by quindibu » 10 Sep 2019, 16:21

Zmeselo wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 16:06


(Newsletter 1Limburg) Fortuna captures Swedish Eritrean for two years

(Software translation from dutch)

https://www.1limburg.nl/fortuna-legt-zw ... -jaar-vast


Fortuna captures Swedish Eritrean for two years

Fortuna strikes yet: Tekie with Europa League experience to Limburg

Shortly after the final whistle at Estonia - Orange, Fortuna Sittard still presented an asset. After the market closed, Tesfaldet Tekie was taken over from Ghent without transfer. The contract of the midfielder was recently dissolved. The 22-year-old Swede with roots in Eritrea signs for two years with an option for another season.


22-year old Tesfaldet Tekie has signed a two-year contract with Fortuna Sittard, with an option for a third year.

The Eritrean once played for the national team of Sweden.

Free transfer

The 22-year-old midfielder was under contract with the Belgian KAA Ghent until last Monday. Fortuna did not eventually have to pull the wallet for Tekie because the Buffalos had dissolved his contract.

Development

Tekie is happy that he can work in the Eredivisie.
I am very happy with my contract. I have had some good conversations with Sjoerd Ars
says the acquisition on the club site .
Fortuna Sittard focuses on developing young players and that appeals to me. I look forward to being on the pitch with the staff and my new teammates.
Convincing

That Tekie has chosen Fortuna, also makes technical manager Ars satisfied.
Despite the interest of other clubs, we have been able to convince Tesfaldet to choose Fortuna Sittard. Despite his young age, he has already gained the necessary experience, including an international match for Sweden.
FOTOS: fortunasittard.nl


Wherever it's, that Eritrean gene 'screams' hard-work, talent, perseverence and, the best of al, ERITREANISM!

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 6399
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: Watch Eritrea vs Namibia Live-

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Sep 2019, 16:29

I for one vehemently support them to win. Sport is sport and they are closer to our neck-of-the woods.
Good luck!( .....if they have not played yet). I do not know if they already played since I've no time to read the posts above).

Post Reply