Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

To Getachew Reda???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Sep 2019, 11:15

First, I like your feistiness fighting against the Amhara but for what end or goal is my question to you. You must have a purpose why and for what reason you do things and visualize the clear picture in your brain from point A departure to point B destination.

One thing I noticed you per your own character you exhibit to us is you do and make decision based your own emotion, what your heart believes and culturally habit than your brain tells you after you study what the data shows. This kind of the old mentality of our Tigray leaders decision making never been good for our people and you saw what happened during your own life time Tigray forced to fight for 17 years and build a country but the return was very ugly you do not want to see or hear.

The data shows Getachew Reda was born and raised in Alamata the birth place of first Woyane and the defendant of Tigray nationalism after our king fallen down by Amhara. You are the sole owner of Qebo Alowuha Melash of Tigray. What bothers me the most is as educated yourself your grandfathers sealed Alowuha Melash river and stopped the Amhara armies to go to Mekelle where Woyane first fighters were concentrated and to take the capital city of Tigray. There was a reason your own grand parents to stop Amhara and forced them to go by ship to Massawa, why yourself sleep at night when your land of Qobo Alowuha Melash is under Amhara control, how do you eat and sleep at night while your father land is still under the control of the looters just a mile away from Alamata, you can see it, smell it and walk to touch it and yell someone to hear you in Qobo???

What is your rational to call yourself Amhara or associate with Amhara while Amhara is taken your father land Qebo, aren’t you the one supposed to lead us for the liberation of your father land Qebo than to be the cheer leader of Amhara Ethiopia who took your father land because they do not consider you as Ethiopia???

If Amhara considers Ethiopia and believes the rest of ethnics are Ethiopia why they need Qebo land while Qebo was Ethiopia, the Amhara never believe Ethiopia and they started expanding land mass from right to left and ethnic cleansing and evicting others in order to control for their future.

We still believe, you are the one to lead us for the liberation of Qebo and you must lead us now to regain our looted lands and feed our people not our enemies Amharu. To regain is not a crime but a justifiable reason looted property to fall in the hands of the rightful owners, that is the school you went at law school 101 course you learned. If a looter criminal cannot think twice for the crime committed, why should the victim contemplating to regain his or her rightful property, where is your law school educated brain???

Tigray has absolute right to regain all looted lands up to Alowuha Melash River and Angareb river all lands named in Tigrigna per our forefathers named them to make sure those lands belong to Tigrayans and to defend them for the next generation of Tigrayans but the enemy is controlling them and feeding their kids than the owner Tigray kids. As a leader yourself now how do you feel Tigrayans to be evicted from Adi Arkay, Metema Yohannes, Abraha Jira, Tahtay Armachiho, Enda Abat, Duba Erki, Adi Arkay and Be’ida, this does not shake your head what else does???

Why Amhara who worked very hard to destroy Tigrigna language in order to Amharanize everyone for over 100 years and do not want to teach his kids Tigrigna and does not know a word Tigrigna would name the lands he loves in Tigrigna and he hates the language??? This clearly shows you all the lands are looted and there was a mass eviction and ethnic cleansing without camera tape to show in the past. Wake up Getachew Reda and do Woyane first did and make us proud again.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 13 Sep 2019, 10:47, edited 6 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: To Getachew Reda???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Sep 2019, 12:05

As Tigrayan Enda Aboka Teweriru Adeka Misah Aytqrbelkan Eya, Kid Nai Abaka Tirit Amlso Ela Eya Kab Endaboka Geza T'segoka, Afta Geza Ewn Aytaetwekan Eya Keyamxekaya.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Sep 2019, 22:58

Getachew Reda why should Tigray trust you to protect them and safeguard them from all enemies you failed or ignored to protect your father land Qebo???

Tell to Tigrayans your nationalism of Tigray and your honesty and commitment to Tigray before your life the way our gallant fighters did for the next generation if the leadership of Woyane implement their Waela Tigray the reason all Tigrayans fought. The number one reason so many educated Tigrayan joined Woyane was the Qebo cause because Qebo is on the highway to Addis From Mekelle and every university student or any high school or elementary school youth of Tigray who travel south of Alowuha Melash was told about Qebo Tigray land but Amhara was farming in Qebo but lived in Woldia unlike right now they crossed and build their homes right in Qebo.

You are one of the executive who make decision for the fate and future of Tigray generations to come and you must start sound decision right in Qebo first and lead us for freedom to finish part of Waela Tigray before you think anything else for Tigrayans outside of Qebo Tigray land.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Sep 2019, 10:01

I hope you got this message and think about and do something to be proud by your parents and the Alamata people and be the hero of Tigrayan. You should talk Agaazians not Amhara the enemy of your grandparents who took their lands Qebo, there is no excuse about it is realty Alamata and Qobo are one plot of land but the Amhara from woldia crossed and took part of our lands and there is a document, I have it too to show it to you. Build a base right Alowuha Melash river to the north west side of the river you can see Woldia city.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 11 Sep 2019, 10:19

Halafi, your stand in Ethiopian politics depends on what is going on that very day. Not long ago, you called Getachew as a “ low caliber” intellectual because he graduated from the university of Alabama, while at the same time you sir was cheerleading the Ethiopian civil service graduates. That inconsistency is the result of your not seeing politics beyond Tembien — well, I should say Tigray.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 11 Sep 2019, 10:34

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 10:19
Halafi, your stand in Ethiopian politics depends on what is going on that very day. Not long ago, you called Getachew as a “ low caliber” intellectual because he graduated from the university of Alabama, while at the same time you sir was cheerleading the Ethiopian civil service graduates. That inconsistency is the result of your not seeing politics beyond Tembien — well, I should say Tigray.
Men yawkal yehe enate be 1960 ras Mengesha Sium wede Tigray teshumew simetu ya meret yesetwachew/yemeles/yehonal alechign this is honest endenezih telacha yelelew.1960 be ferenjoch akotater new.Degmo siwash,my parents are four five generation Mekelle.What I know.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Sep 2019, 10:40

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 10:19
Getachew Reda is still the Amhara mule and that is the reason I reminded him, his own land is being taken by force yet he worship Amhara if you understand Achberbariw.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Sep 2019, 23:40

Getachew Reda, do you know that Qobo was the birth of Tigray nationalism for the youths movement before woyane second began, it was the rallying cry for all students specially University students and government employees of Tigrayans and because of that Tigrayans joined the struggle without any hesitation yet Qobo is still in the hand of Amhara and we feel Tigray was betrayed by Meles and everything we say about our heroism and our Tegadelti, it does not mean much when our rallying cry land still occupied.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Sep 2019, 09:16

Getachew Reda, no Tigrayan will listen to you about Tigray or Korom before you regain Qebo as one of the executive making decisions for Tigray fate.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Sep 2019, 00:12

I hope a Tigrayan pass this to Getachew Reda a quest for our forefathers land and we feel strongly our struggle has not met its goal yet.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 13 Sep 2019, 00:42

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 10:40
Getachew Reda is still the Amhara mule ............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Sep 2019, 10:03

Hawzen wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 00:42
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
I rather be my people Golagul Hawzen donkey than Amhara mule specially they took my father land.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 13 Sep 2019, 17:56

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 10:03
Hawzen wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 00:42
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
I rather be my people Golagul Hawzen donkey than Amhara mule specially they took my father land.
Professor ayte Halafi,

Why are you so hard on the "Amhara mule" Getachew Reda ??? There is nothing wrong with choosing to be Amhara mule over hiding in Mekelle ...He is just young and he loves life in Addis... beautiful women and good food...From his body language, I can tell he could find neither of them in the least important killil Tigray....Who would not love life in Addis anyway ??... I think even the prisoners of Axum hotel miss life in Addis and if you don't believe me, you can ask them...

Happy New Year, ayte Halafi...

Dedebit is always dedeb