Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
axumite
Member
Posts: 74
Joined: 15 Jun 2019, 07:28

Ethiopian limut flag belongs to Oromo people!

Post by axumite » 10 Sep 2019, 04:16

It is truly ashenda ,the amhara do not know the limut flag whose does it?
It is belongs to Iyasu iv 1913-16.
Iyasu was Oromo ethnically.
Wey mealit
:lol: :lol:

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23024
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Ethiopian limut flag belongs to Oromo people!

Post by Degnet » 10 Sep 2019, 04:21

axumite wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 04:16
It is truly ashenda ,the amhara do not know the limut flag whose does it?
It is belongs to Iyasu iv 1913-16.
Iyasu was Oromo ethnically.
Wey mealit
:lol: :lol:
With respect to the Eritreans,I see this flag as ours,the Endertans.The first thing they did was to erase any thing Endertan.These cowards called the Mekelle airport Raesi Alula,any body knows that the Eritreans feel not good with Raesi Alula,it was divide and rule from the start.The Amsterdam airport is called Schiphol,the name of the place it was built in.They could have called it Hatse Yohannes airport.No Eritrean would have felt bad about this.Think for the others too.There will never be real peace without this.I am not here to destroy but correct past faults.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23024
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Ethiopian limut flag belongs to Oromo people!

Post by Degnet » 10 Sep 2019, 04:36

Degnet wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 04:21
axumite wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 04:16
It is truly ashenda ,the amhara do not know the limut flag whose does it?
It is belongs to Iyasu iv 1913-16.
Iyasu was Oromo ethnically.
Wey mealit
:lol: :lol:
With respect to the Eritreans,I see this flag as ours,the Endertans.The first thing they did was to erase any thing Endertan.These cowards called the Mekelle airport Raesi Alula,any body knows that the Eritreans feel not good with Raesi Alula,it was divide and rule from the start.The Amsterdam airport is called Schiphol,the name of the place it was built in.They could have called it Hatse Yohannes airport.No Eritrean would have felt bad about this.Think for the others too.There will never be real peace without this.I am not here to destroy but to correct past faults.You can still do it for your own dignity.

Ibidda
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: 12 Mar 2012, 17:37

Re: Ethiopian limut flag belongs to Oromo people!

Post by Ibidda » 10 Sep 2019, 06:05

the flag belongs to Menelik with the letter 'ም' on it. (his grandfather) before that, it wasn't in this form but the savage yohannes used it as well. however, lij iyasu didn't have an official flag at all, as he wasn't even a king. that's why he had a title called lij. lij iyasu didn't want to be a king and he said 'ፈረሴ የቀይ ባህርን ውሃ ሳይጠጣ ዘውድ አልጭንም' he wanted to bring red sea as a part of grate afar empire, that was one of the reasons he married to the afar's king daughter. he also had a plan to bring Djibouti as well. for that, he prepared more than 400 thousands soldiers. along with 12 ethiopian flags with the written word 'La-ilaha-illallah' on them and sent it to, turkey, and 12 Somali's noblemen. what happened next is just heartbreaking.......well, i would like to share that beautifule flag but i can't find it anywhere. maybe, i will make one and post it here in the future.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23024
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Ethiopian limut flag belongs to Oromo people!

Post by Degnet » 10 Sep 2019, 07:18

Ibidda wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 06:05
the flag belongs to Menelik with the letter 'ም' on it. (his grandfather) before that, it wasn't in this form but the savage yohannes used it as well. however, lij iyasu didn't have an official flag at all, as he wasn't even a king. that's why he had a title called lij. lij iyasu didn't want to be a king and he said 'ፈረሴ የቀይ ባህርን ውሃ ሳይጠጣ ዘውድ አልጭንም' he wanted to bring red sea as a part of grate afar empire, that was one of the reasons he married to the afar's king daughter. he also had a plan to bring Djibouti as well. for that, he prepared more than 400 thousands soldiers. along with 12 ethiopian flags with the written word 'La-ilaha-illallah' on them and sent it to, turkey, and 12 Somali's noblemen. what happened next is just heartbreaking.......well, i would like to share that beautifule flag but i can't find it anywhere. maybe, i will make one and post it here in the future.
You lack true identity that is why we are savage in your eyes.

Ibidda
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: 12 Mar 2012, 17:37

Re: Ethiopian limut flag belongs to Oromo people!

Post by Ibidda » 13 Sep 2019, 07:41

Degnet wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 07:18
Ibidda wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 06:05
the flag belongs to Menelik with the letter 'ም' on it. (his grandfather) before that, it wasn't in this form but the savage yohannes used it as well. however, lij iyasu didn't have an official flag at all, as he wasn't even a king. that's why he had a title called lij. lij iyasu didn't want to be a king and he said 'ፈረሴ የቀይ ባህርን ውሃ ሳይጠጣ ዘውድ አልጭንም' he wanted to bring red sea as a part of grate afar empire, that was one of the reasons he married to the afar's king daughter. he also had a plan to bring Djibouti as well. for that, he prepared more than 400 thousands soldiers. along with 12 ethiopian flags with the written word 'La-ilaha-illallah' on them and sent it to, turkey, and 12 Somali's noblemen. what happened next is just heartbreaking.......well, i would like to share that beautifule flag but i can't find it anywhere. maybe, i will make one and post it here in the future.
You lack true identity that is why we are savage in your eyes.
all ethiopian kings are a bunch of savages, you must have a mental illness to see them as a hero. yohannes killed easy 30 thousands Muslims in wollo, and massacred gojjam amhara as well. either you accept it or not it's all in the past, even tplf becoming a thing in the past itself. A new era has begun for us. the almighty Allah has given us a new day now. the habesha race is finally defeated.

Zack
Senior Member
Posts: 14587
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 08:24

Re: Ethiopian limut flag belongs to Oromo people!

Post by Zack » 13 Sep 2019, 08:05

Degnet wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 04:21
axumite wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 04:16
It is truly ashenda ,the amhara do not know the limut flag whose does it?
It is belongs to Iyasu iv 1913-16.
Iyasu was Oromo ethnically.
Wey mealit
:lol: :lol:
With respect to the Eritreans,I see this flag as ours,the Endertans.The first thing they did was to erase any thing Endertan.These cowards called the Mekelle airport Raesi Alula,any body knows that the Eritreans feel not good with Raesi Alula,it was divide and rule from the start.The Amsterdam airport is called Schiphol,the name of the place it was built in.They could have called it Hatse Yohannes airport.No Eritrean would have felt bad about this.Think for the others too.There will never be real peace without this.I am not here to destroy but correct past faults.

Hello priest do you want to please the feelings of the kebasssa at the expense of your own tigray. Because of their feelings. I am sure they don't like yohannss either


Dr Zackovich

Post Reply