Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+

Brave Warriors eye the scalp of Eritrea in 2nd leg of the World Cup Qualifier

Post by Awash » 09 Sep 2019, 21:33

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: Brave Warriors eye the scalp of Eritrea in 2nd leg of the World Cup Qualifier

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2019, 16:28

Namibia 2-0 Eritrea 

Namibia advanced to the group stages qualifiers after beating Eritrea 2-0 on Tuesday evening in Windhoek.

After 2-1 first leg win, Absalom Limbondi got the opener for the hosts midway through the first stanza before Highlands Park striker Peter Shalulile sealed a 2-0 victory in stoppage time, to complete a 4-1 aggregate win.
https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/art ... s-1/663032

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: Brave Warriors eye the scalp of Eritrea in 2nd leg of the World Cup Qualifier

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2019, 18:35

Anyone of these homegrown teams could have beaten Namibia if they were representing a country ruled by humane and respectable government.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Sep 2019, 19:05

ፈጋር አጋሜው አስዋሽ ... ቁላ I mean ቁልቋል ጠቢው ቡሽቲው::

We the Eritreans are #1 werher you like it or not. We did great in this game and it’s just the beginning. We will dominated soccer as we did cycling, distance running. Just watch ቡሽቲው::

We are #1. It’s a matter of time but we always bit our opponents. I am not bragging but You know that, we know that, they know that, the entire universe knows that. 8) . What your killi chigar Tigray has offered to Ethiopia sports beside the infamous “Robel the wheal”

To those who doesn’t know Robel the wheal, I will gladly introduce to you.
Meet the wheal

Then he went to explain his reasons of remarkable failure :lol:

I am just sayin

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2019, 20:35

Look at what else Namibia beats the crap out of Penitentiarea;
World Press Freedom Index 2019

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 10 Sep 2019, 21:39

Awash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 20:35
This chimp is a funny Agame. Here, just check how the ferenjis treat the indigenous. :oops:

"Moved to Nambia to teach English expecting to leave that world behind. I thought that living in Africa, swamped in blackness, would mean the end of the harsh realities I had faced in the U.S as a Black woman of color. My days of dealing with white privilege had come to an end, or so I thought.

It turned out that I had chosen one of the ‘whitest’ places in Africa to move to. Namibia was an African nation just two decades out of the throngs of apartheid. A white minority, the descendants of German colonialists, remained in Namibia. The group still held much of the country’s economic power. There was also a very racist undertone in their legacy. The residual effects of Namibia’s complicated history meant I would find no black paradise. It was challenging for me to look this reality in the eye — but it was impossible to ignore."

https://matadornetwork.com/life/confron ... -expat-nam

present
Member+

Post by present » 10 Sep 2019, 21:46

No surprise!

The tiny ascaris are worst than their counterparts Djibouti and Somalia

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Sep 2019, 21:54

Just remember you cünt, that the only African cup your country ever held was brought to you by "ascari" players, biiatch!

Ask your pímp asswash to post their pics, hoe! :lol:
present wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 21:46
No surprise!

present
Member+

Post by present » 10 Sep 2019, 22:20

Calm down ascari, :lol:
Lying will not help you. You su'ck, just admit it. You can not play soccer. :lol:

You all used to eat real food when you were in mama Ethiopia :lol: The other tiny countries are doing better than you ascaris. Afar will soon be a country. They don't want to be Ascari, it's a shame to be Ascari, nothing to be proud about. They don't want to be associated with ascarisn because they are not. You will have a kebesa country soon, esu is doing his job. :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 21:54
Just remember you cünt, that the only African cup your country ever held was brought to you by "ascari" players, biiatch!

present wrote:
No surprise!

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 10 Sep 2019, 22:34

Awash is exposing his true identity....AGAME.
Why would any Eritrean opposition root for mine Eritrean team???? I know many opposition to the Eritrean government but I never seen them or heard them root for any nine Eritrean. They all are die hard supporters of our cycling national team and football team.
Awash agame...why are you a shame to call yourself Tigraway??

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Sep 2019, 23:09

Here you go, you orangutang:

Team captain Luciano Vassalo receiving the cup from H.I.M. Haile Selassie (Photo: Bezabeh Abetew) –

present wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 22:20
Calm down ascari, :lol:
Lying will not help you. You su'ck, just admit it. You can not play soccer. :lol:

You all used to eat real food when you were in mama Ethiopia :lol: The other tiny countries are doing better than you ascaris. Afar will soon be a country. They don't want to be Ascari, it's a shame to be Ascari, nothing to be proud about. They don't want to be associated with ascarisn because they are not. You will have a kebesa country soon, esu is doing his job. :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 21:54

present wrote:
No surprise!

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Sep 2019, 23:15

present wrote:
No surprise!

ወሽዬ አለሽ እንዴ አንቺ ገጣባ አህያ.... ነገሩ አልተገነዝሽም እንጂ ሞተሻል እኮ:: የሆንሽ ቅንቅናም :P

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2019, 23:50

quinttirru,
What's the matter, negro? Wouldn't you have been better off had the Italians, or the Brits for that matter, stuck around instead of the feudal nefTegnas coming over and dragging everyone back into the stone ages? Your black woman, with all her pentup complex of black and white is your insight into Namibia. That explains your worship of the worst agame fascist savage regime in Africa and its horrific crimes against humanity. Wesfa0ttam.
quindibu wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 21:39
Awash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 20:35
This chimp is a funny Agame. Here, just check how the ferenjis treat the indigenous. :oops:

"Moved to Nambia to teach English expecting to leave that world behind. I thought that living in Africa, swamped in blackness, would mean the end of the harsh realities I had faced in the U.S as a Black woman of color. My days of dealing with white privilege had come to an end, or so I thought.

It turned out that I had chosen one of the ‘whitest’ places in Africa to move to. Namibia was an African nation just two decades out of the throngs of apartheid. A white minority, the descendants of German colonialists, remained in Namibia. The group still held much of the country’s economic power. There was also a very racist undertone in their legacy. The residual effects of Namibia’s complicated history meant I would find no black paradise. It was challenging for me to look this reality in the eye — but it was impossible to ignore."

https://matadornetwork.com/life/confron ... -expat-nam

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 11 Sep 2019, 00:03

Awash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 23:50
quinttirru,
What's the matter, negro? Wouldn't you have been better off had the Italians, or the Brits for that matter, stuck around instead of the feudal nefTegnas coming over and dragging everyone back into the stone ages? Your black woman, with all her pentup complex of black and white is your insight into Namibia. That explains your worship of the worst agame fascist savage regime in Africa and its horrific crimes against humanity. Wesfa0ttam.

My apologies, you mean with a 'pent-up complex of black and white' just like your goddess.........Susan Rice? :P

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 11 Sep 2019, 00:28

Zombie,
That was before your Agame junta destroyed Eritrea and its society, you moron wedi40. Continue reading, mushmush.
...2. State of Human Rights in Eritrea

Eritrea today is a specimen of a broken society, a society broken by the objective consequences of the deliberate policies and practices of an oppressive regime preoccupied with survival and self-aggrandisement. Generations of Eritreans have waged a long and hard struggle for national liberation and made huge sacrifices for liberty, democracy and prosperity. Yet, the authoritarian regime has betrayed these noble objectives. Its amply documented record of ‘gross, systematic and widespread violations’ of human rights has aggravated the devastation of the country and the misery and impoverishment of the people wrought by a century of foreign occupation, colonial plunder and neglect as well as three decades of a war of national liberation and two years of a war of national defence. Life for the vast majority of Eritreans has degenerated to a preoccupation with the search for daily bread and survival at the lowest rungs of contemporary global society.

Nearly three decades post-independence, the authoritarian regime has nothing to show for its years in power. It has failed to establish a democratic system of government that vindicates the immense sacrifices and meets the age-old yearnings of the people for peace, justice and prosperity. Unable to provide for the basic needs of the people, the authoritarian regime continues to ride roughshod over the country. Brutal repression manifest in its gross, systematic and widespread violations of human rights, economic hardship and indefinite active national service, continue to drive the mass exodus of Eritreans, especially the youth, out of the country. Stripped of their civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights, the Eritrean people seek deliverance from an abominable regime and aspire to build a free, democratic and prosperous society.

i. Rule by Fear: Arbitrary Arrests, Enforced Disappearance, Torture
https://eri-platform.org/updates/eritre ... A-wxj_2iys
Zmeselo wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 23:09
Here you go, you orangutang:

Team captain Luciano Vassalo receiving the cup from H.I.M. Haile Selassie (Photo: Bezabeh Abetew) –

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 11 Sep 2019, 00:30

quindibu wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 00:03
Awash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 23:50
quinttirru,

My apologies, you mean with a 'pent-up complex of black and white' just like your goddess.........Susan Rice? :P
Oh, you poor thing. You found some spelling error? :lol: :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Sep 2019, 00:46

Awash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 18:35
Anyone of these homegrown teams could have beaten Namibia if they were representing a country ruled by humane and respectable government.

Dedebit graduate awetash.

Is that why Ethiopia under your agame arse lost 5 to Zero to the Nigerian Eagles? You are a mentally challenged agame on which your Buda agame eyes is displayed by this post. Now, let his eminence teach you one or two things. sport flourish in dictatorial society on which The leadership invest too much capital to create an image to the outside world that the country is run like a clock. Cuba, the tiny Carebean country has more olympic Gold medals than Democratic India, a country of 1.3 billion People. Before the unification of germany, East germany used to have more olympic medals than Canada..... As you see, Your agame logic is fxxcked up like any gebre ananiya agame logic. Buda Hasad

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 11 Sep 2019, 01:42

Go [deleted] yourself, mushmush wedi40. You're as Agame as your deqi komarit tyrants. Shut the [deleted] up, [deleted].
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 00:46
Awash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 18:35

Dedebit graduate awetash.

Is that why Ethiopia under your agame arse lost 5 to Zero to the Nigerian Eagles? You are a mentally challenged agame on which your Buda agame eyes is displayed by this post. Now, let his eminence teach you one or two things. sport flourish in dictatorial society on which The leadership invest too much capital to create an image to the outside world that the country is run like a clock. Cuba, the tiny Carebean country has more olympic Gold medals than Democratic India, a country of 1.3 billion People. Before the unification of germany, East germany used to have more olympic medals than Canada..... As you see, Your agame logic is fxxcked up like any gebre ananiya agame logic. Buda Hasad

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 11 Sep 2019, 02:07

quinTirru,
Why don't you look at what the other negro, Mugabe, did to the once prosperous Zimbabwe (previously Rhodesia)? That's what wedi komarit has done to Eritrea. SOBs

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 11 Sep 2019, 03:25

Namibia Amongst Top 20 Free Press Nations

21 APRIL 2016. The Namibian (Windhoek)

Namibia is ranked 17th out of 180 countries when it comes to press freedom according to the just announced 2016 World Press Freedom Index.

Although this may be a feat for Namibia (which maintains the position from last year), critical Namibian journalists still feel safer on the internet, where they are not subject to control in an environment where self-censorship is common in the state-owned media.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201604221015.html