Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
YAY

Re: Eritreans in Norway should Expose any Agame who got Asylum Pretending to be an Eritrean

Post by YAY » 10 Sep 2019, 15:05

Dear All: One doesn't, necessarily, have to be against his Country or Government to seek asylum

There are several reasons that could be taken as basis to seeking asylum. One could say the Service was too long, too hard, and I don't want to be compelled to serve after 18 months anymore. That is not against Sawwa as a school and its benefits to the Nation-State (short or long-term) or against the Government. One could seek asylum because (s)he is against certain Government policies without condemning it in total, or family reunion, education. health reasons, etc. Some Eritreans could also be opposed to Sawwa, the Service or the Government when they left Eritrea, and change their minds after further evaluation. Hence, seeing those who celebrated 25th anniversary of Sawwa should not be taken as a legitimate reason to deny the refugee status of those Eritreans in the pictures.

They have been accepted to Norway based on their applications and Norway's laws. Political opposition to HGDeF should not make one be inhuman or un-Eritrean or un-Norwayan to them. Some of them could have been at the event because they just love the memories of Sawwa and their friends there. They are not taking anything from you, and Woldaab has not presented any evidence to show that these particular individuals are a security threat to his person, friends or family members. It is not right to harm them based on baseless suspicion. If they don't deny your rights to live peacefully in Norway, you do not have the right to deny them practicing any of their legal human rights either. Who among you (Eritreans and non-Eritreans) are "real asylum seekers" ?

If one is fighting for free Eritrea, (s)he should not stand against the freedom of individual Eritreans, wherever they may be, to practice their rights as long as they are peaceful and are not stopping you from practicing your own rights. It should be clearly understood that others have the right to celebrate or denounce Sawwa peacefully. That is what is called political maturity. Political maturity is not based on violating other people's rights, but based on convincing others to support your ideas.

Zmeselo

Re: Eritreans in Norway should Expose any Agame who got Asylum Pretending to be an Eritrean

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Sep 2019, 15:16

Norway & practically all Western Nations have played a roll in the youth exodus, so there's no point in biiatching & crying now.

You break it, you own it!

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 11 Sep 2019, 14:04

It will take a few schooling to understand what I meant!!

quindibu wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 20:39
simbe11 wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 18:01
Agame are proud people and I will have no shame to call myself Agame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye Agame, as usual your forked-tongue!

by simbe11 » 05 Sep 2019, 16:51

You tell this to people who came running to the Tigrayan town to buy necessities a couple month back when the borders were open.
I can't agree less about Meles. he was never a good person. In fact, he was evil. But there is no reason to blame the dead while we are still standing on flame. After all, it's Un-Ethiopian to blame the dead. We just say RIP.
And FYI I'm not from Tigray. I am from Addis.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=193610

May God Have Mercy on These Twisted Hearted Agames!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 11 Sep 2019, 14:17

simbe11 wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 14:04
It will take a few schooling to understand what I meant!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The last time I checked, it wasn't me who was tagged with IQ63, or was it?

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 11 Sep 2019, 14:57

YoYo,
Deportation is the only solution for economic migrants who sought asylum on false pretense and support the criminal regime.

YAY

Post by YAY » 11 Sep 2019, 15:39

Dear Awash: I knew that you are not real

I long ago suspected that you were not a real humanitarian activist or a democrat. You seem to use human rights and alleged lack of democracy for political revenge. They do have the right to celebrate or denounce Sawwa, or oppose, criticize or support their association, the event, or the Government of Eritrea. Deportation is only one option of the various legal steps Norway can take. Expect them to hire lawyers who could advocate for them. They will also get support from other Eritreans and Norwegians.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Sep 2019, 15:57

Watch "Adi Halo Syndrome (Sawa 25 anniversary Norway)" on YouTube

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Sep 2019, 08:49

Deportation looming on ugum shabo stooges in Scandinavia