Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame

Eritreans in Norway should Expose any Agame who got Asylum Pretending to be an Eritrean

Post by sesame » 09 Sep 2019, 17:21

That will teach the lousy agames not to pretend to be what they are not.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Eritreans in Norway should Expose any Agame who got Asylum Pretending to be an Eritrean

Post by Degnet » 09 Sep 2019, 17:23

sesame wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 17:21
Mad dog,spent your life slaving.Nebsi Yohannes yemhar natsa ina tebel neira adey nebsa yemhar.It is the mental,look at Halafi Mengedi supposed to have studied in university.
Last edited by Degnet on 09 Sep 2019, 17:31, edited 3 times in total.

simbe11

Re: Eritreans in Norway should Expose any Agame who got Asylum Pretending to be an Eritrean

Post by simbe11 » 09 Sep 2019, 17:25

What about those Eritreans who said they are Ethiopians?
I am not saying Eritreans claiming being Ethiopian is bad. i am just asking?
sesame wrote:

sesame

Post by sesame » 09 Sep 2019, 17:29

You mean there are any Eritreans who got asylum in any place on this earth claiming to be Ethiopians> That is very stupid thing to say.

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Sep 2019, 17:31

CHENAWIT HAMASEN MITRI, YOU THINK YOU OWN NORWAY, WHATTA WERADA SUBHUMAN CURSEDARTERAN, YOU WILL REMAIN AS ETERNAL REFUGEE AND WELFARE QUEEN.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 09 Sep 2019, 17:56

simbe11 wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 17:25

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a very busy day....and thanks for the laugh!

May God Have Mercy on These Low IQ Agames!

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 09 Sep 2019, 18:01

When people graduated from being an Eritrean, they know the word Agame.
When people pretend to be Eritrean, everybody who say something other than what they want to hear is Agame.
When Eritreans get bad luck, it's because of Agames.
When another Eritrean questions the status quo, he is called Agame.
Grow up. Step up. Agame are proud people and I will have no shame to call myself Agame.
Agames are respected and loved. That what I was taught by my family.
Hate TPLF to my core!!!
I stand with Agames forever!!
quindibu wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 17:56
simbe11 wrote:

Last edited by simbe11 on 09 Sep 2019, 18:03, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Sep 2019, 18:01

Aziza, the angry chihuahua. :lol:
Abdelaziz wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 17:31
CHENAWIT HAMASEN MITRI, YOU THINK YOU OWN NORWAY, WHATTA WERADA SUBHUMAN CURSEDARTERAN, YOU WILL REMAIN AS ETERNAL REFUGEE AND WELFARE QUEEN.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Sep 2019, 18:05

Then don't feel shame, when we call you one. :lol:

The other gibberish you wrote, ain't worth commenting.
simbe11 wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 18:01
When people pretend to be Eritrean, everybody who say something other than what they want to hear is Agame.
Grow up. Step up. Agame are proud people and I will have no shame to call myself Agame.
quindibu wrote:
simbe11 wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Sep 2019, 18:06

sesame wrote:
Yeah. Make room for the Real Eritreans who fled from the Agame junta's oppressive and savage policies.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Sep 2019, 18:16

Meanwhile, the ugum shabo savage supporters, the economic migrants, are scared sh!!tless. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 09 Sep 2019, 18:31

I don't and will never. I will proudly tell you that.
Zmeselo wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 18:05
Then don't feel shame, when we call you one. :lol:

The other gibberish you wrote, ain't worth commenting.
simbe11 wrote:
quindibu wrote:
simbe11 wrote:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 09 Sep 2019, 20:39

simbe11 wrote:
Agame are proud people and I will have no shame to call myself Agame.

Aye Agame, as usual your forked-tongue!

by simbe11 » 05 Sep 2019, 16:51

You tell this to people who came running to the Tigrayan town to buy necessities a couple month back when the borders were open.
I can't agree less about Meles. he was never a good person. In fact, he was evil. But there is no reason to blame the dead while we are still standing on flame. After all, it's Un-Ethiopian to blame the dead. We just say RIP.
And FYI I'm not from Tigray. I am from Addis.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=193610

May God Have Mercy on These Twisted Hearted Agames!

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Sep 2019, 00:23

ቆዳው መሃይም

Now you know no eritrawi is against shabia/ pfdj. If I was you, I would have hide my agameW arse behind Albergo Axum. :P It is the biggest slap of the century to the Ugumsh plan.

This is how we deki pfdj rock n roll b!tches. We love our nation, government and leaderships.

Herrrrrrr kumterrrrrrrrr temmmmmm bel.

Awash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 00:12
The Deportables :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 10 Sep 2019, 00:44

Awusha'om,

First eritrean festivals & majority of other gatherings are where eritreans go to celebrate their cultural heritage & connect with fellow eritreans, irrespective of political or non political ties. We know you agam woyanu have been trying to disband any association of eritreans for decades and this is yet another ploy. Eritreans should engage any Norwegian committee or city/town council that would even dream of disbanding cultural associations of eritreans. Most eritreans are able to attend these cultural events if they so choose..only uninvited are woyanu agams of the likes of Awash!!

I would encourage eritreans in Norway to record any gathering of woyanu agams and present it to norway officials to investigate since most woyanu agams claimed to be eritrean to gain asylum...have them verify their census/statistics against those that claimed to be from ethiopia/tigray. We can assume most genuine ethiopians had to pass thru a stricter criteria of verification, while woyanu agams used loophole of claiming eritrean. Even if other genuine ethiopians used the loophole it can be forgiven since once they get to their destination they mind their own business/communities & dont interfere in eritrean affairs. However woyanu agams meddle in eritrean affairs & associations wherever they go and engage in political agitation against eritrea(ns) & all sorts of disruptive protests/marches.

Many woyanu agam are in panic since many European nations are considering to investigate the origins of their asylum seekers, especially those who claimed to be eritrean...its an open secret that 1/2 or more are not eritrean. Whats scaring woyanu agams now is that eritrean embassies are not being as lax as before while agams exploited the loophole unabated for a decade straight. Now at the out cry of eritreans having to deal with disruptive woyanu abroad & the developing stricter immigration laws of host nations , eritrean embassies have been lately and are further gearing to assist those host countries in verification process of those claiming to be eritrean.

Adi Mai Guala tseweke nerkee? antee hasad agamaytee!!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2019, 01:43

Let's hope Trump gets briefed about Norway.
We will celebrate the deportation of fandiya Tebaw shilHo and LiHas MITRI.
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 00:23
ቆዳው መሃይም

Now you know no eritrawi is against shabia/ pfdj. If I was you, I would have hide my agameW arse behind Albergo Axum. :P It is the biggest slap of the century to the Ugumsh plan.

This is how we deki pfdj rock n roll b!tches. We love our nation, government and leaderships.

Herrrrrrr kumterrrrrrrrr temmmmmm bel.

Awash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 00:12
The Deportables :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2019, 01:47

Fake Hazega/Tseazega,
The ugum shabo savage supporters, the economic migrants, are scared sh!!tless.
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2019, 03:02

PFDJ Militia in Norway Exposed :mrgreen:

SEPTEMBER 7, 2019 MARTIN PLAUT NEWS
Source: Awate Team 9 hours ago Pencil 3
July 8, 2019

In recent years, the number of Eritrean refugees and asylum seekers in Europe has increased drastically.

Most of them claim to have escaped from the harsh indefinite military service imposed on them by the, “Peoples’ Front for Democracy and Justice” (PFDJ), the Eritrean ruling party.

The unelected PFDJ government has been in power since 1991; it is the only political party allowed to operate in Eritrea. The PFDJ is intolerant of any dissent to the extent that it has imprisoned veterans of the struggle and senior government officials due to their dissenting views. However, the imprisoned were never charged with any offense, and together with hundreds of others, most have been in jail for decades.

Out of the tens of thousands of refugees and asylees in the Diaspora, Norway hosts about 23,000 Eritreans. A considerable number among them are recent arrivals from Eritrea and have applied for asylum claiming to have fled from the oppressive military service in Eritrea.

On August 3, 2019, many of the recent arrivals who claimed to have fled rejecting the forceful service at Sawa military camp, were at the Bryn Eventhallen in Oslo to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the same Sawa military camp they fled from. Yemane Gebreab, a senior official of the PFDJ, whose official title blurs from presidential advisor, to the chief of the PFDJ’s diaspora youth organization, to shadowing Osman Saleh, the foreign minister, flew in from Eritrea to attend the Eventhallen celebration.

Many Eritrean exiles, particularly Eritrean Norwegians were furious about the ungratefulness of the refugees to Norway that accepted them with open hands and compassion.

As if confirming their claims were lies, many staged a show, at the Eventhallen, clad in military fatigue and PFDJ paraphernalia. The event was spiced with marching band music and lots of flags. And together with the guest of honor, Yemane Gebreab, they danced off the night promoting militarism thousands of miles away from the place where they claimed they fled from to avoid the indefinite military service.

The event raised many eyebrows after Norwegian media reported it, and it triggered a debate between Norwegian parties, mainly by those who want to curb immigration.

A source told awate.com the Norwegian Justice Minister has instructed the UDI (immigration department) to investigate the cases of those who have been granted asylum on false pretensions.

It’s likely the UDI will investigate people who pays the 2% tax to the PFDJ regime, those who travel to Eritrea on green passport in violation of the 1951 UN Convention of providing travel document to refugees, and those who promote the regime they claimed to have fled from.

Professor Kjetil Tronvoll,  a well-respected Norwegian scholar, was quoted by Sputniknews.com as saying: “It’s paradoxical… some people celebrate the regime, because they are regime supporters, even though they have been granted asylum on the grounds of feeling the regime.”

The Norwegian Justice Ministry is likely to investigate  and revise the applications. Thus, the residence permits of many who were admitted to Norway on false claims could be revoked. Norway though a welcoming and tolerant country, it is very strict on falsification of immigration claims. It’s known to have expelled several longtime residents and achievers because they had made false claims in the past.

Eritrean Norwegian activists are determined to cooperate with the authorities to help identify falsifiers in order to protect innocent immigrants from being wrongly affected by any decision.

Since the last few weeks, suspected falsifiers are overwhelmed by anxiety because they never considered the possibility that authorities could pursue them seriously in the future for any false claim.

In addition to the falsifying, and in total disregard to the conditions of their acceptance as asylees, many of them travel back to Eritrea with Green Norwegian passports, and report on the activities of dissenters. They also harass and intimidate anti-PFDJ elements in the diaspora.

Green Norwegian passports are given to non-naturalized immigrants while holders of red Norwegian passports are full citizens.

Though shooting of photos and videos was not allowed at the August 3 event, many clips were leaked and found their way to social media platforms. Since the last few days, those whose pictures appeared are frantically trying to pull off the images from social media platforms without much success.

A longtime citizen of Norway wondered, “how can one leave his country because of the oppression of the regime and then celebrate it with pride!”

https://eritreahub.org/pfdj-militia-in- ... HOo-NAVCW0

YAY

Post by YAY » 10 Sep 2019, 13:01

Dear All: Sawwa is good for Eritrea in time of national crisis, and must be critically supported

Some persons condemn the Eritrean National Service and Sawwa School without critical thinking. Some foreign individuals try to present it as a project totally worthless for the Eritrean Nation-State in any aspect. As a result many Eritrean migrants were accepted by European countries as refugees (if they claim to be Eritreans, true or false) without having to show evidence that they deserved asylum. The Eritrean Government did no try to expose any lies of any asylum seeker, Eritrean or non-Eritrean. Kjetil Tronvoll and Martin Plaut have consistently written about the Government of Eritrea in negative perspective, and their mission seems to be the same: regime change. Our people should not be driven emotional about the propaganda that such people disseminate. Please don't take their statements at face value. Scrutinize what everybody is saying. For instance, check the following piece: https://eritreahub.org/eritrean-regime- ... ospitality

Eritrean regime “abuses Norway’s hospitality”
September 3, 2019 Martin Plaut News
Source: NRK
[Note: This is google translated from Norwegian]

Norwegian Eritreans celebrated the Eritrean regime at a party in Oslo. Eritrea’s second most powerful man participated in the celebration of the military service that was introduced 25 years ago, which is the main reason many Norwegian Eritreans have been granted asylum in Norway.
On August 3 this year, Norwegian Eritreans celebrated the 25th anniversary of the introduction of National Service and the establishment of the Sawa training camp. National Service is a mandatory for all citizens, who must serve in military or civilian positions. It should last for 18 months, but for many it lasts for years.

This duty of service is the main reason why many Eritreans have fled the country. Experts estimate that up to 25 percent of the population has fled the country since 2001, Eritrea expert, Kjetil Tronvoll, told NRK.

More than 22,000 Eritreans have immigrated to Norway since 1990. Most of them came to Norway after the country’s dictator Isaias Afewerki took power in 2001 after a hard-fought liberation struggle.

The party was held at the Event Hall at Bryn in Oslo. Photos and videos from the party were shared on social media. Many of the participants wore military-style camouflage t-shirts.

From the stage there is a lineup on a long line, and several people stand with the Eritrean flag by their side.
From the stage it is said that “we will show you what we learned in Sawa, and military training must be done every day, it is easy to forget”.

Eritrea’s powerful adviser

From the photos and videos, it seems that one person is getting the most attention.

His name is Yemane Gebreab, and is the Eritrean president’s closest adviser. It is he who gets the attention, and he is the participant in the pictures and the video wants to take a selfie with.

“In practice, he is number two in the regime,” says Kjetil Tronvoll, one of Europe’s foremost Eritrean experts.
But who are the Norwegian Eritreans in the picture, and why are they there?

NRK sources in the Eritrean environment in Norway who oppose the regime say that several of these people have come to Norway in the last 10-15 years and have been granted asylum here in the country.

So does Tronvoll, who has good sources in the Norwegian-Eritrean community, know who they are?
– There is probably a slightly divided audience. Some are 2nd generation Eritreans, born in Norway by parents who came in the 80’s. But there are also people here who have fled themselves, and who are attending this party.

How do you know that?
– The Eritreans in this country recognize people in the pictures, they know when they came to Norway. And we know from several other European countries where there are similar parties, where there are newly arrived Eritreans who attend to celebrate the regime they have fled from.

That sounds weird?
– Yes, it’s paradoxical. Some are at this party because they want a community. Some join because they feel a social pressure to line up. And some people are complimenting the regime, because they are regime supporters, even though they have been granted asylum on the grounds of fleeing the regime, says Tronvoll.

Kjetil Tronvoll
NRK sources in the Eritrean environment in Norway who are against the regime say that several of these images have come to Norway in the last 10-15 years and have been granted asylum here in the country. So does Kjetil Tronvoll, who has good sources in the Norwegian-Eritrean environment, know who they are?
Got asylum and paid tribute to the regime

NRK has investigated the identity of a group standing in a picture next to Yemane Gebreab.
According to NRK’s Norwegian-Eritrean sources, most people in the picture have come to Norway after 2001. Some may also have come to family reunification to Norway. 5400 people from Eritrea have been living on this basis since 1990, according to Statistics Norway.
NRK has got hold of two of those in the picture. They both came to Norway in 2009, according to the National Register. They confirm that they have been granted asylum in Norway.

Both say they were at the party, but NRK got no answer as to why they were there.

Undermining the asylum system

Woldab Feshatzion has been fighting for a free Eritrea since the 1980s, and is the leader of the Eritrean Community Association in Norway.

He is very angry about the Norwegian Eritreans at the party.
– “Those in the pictures are supporters of the Eritrea regime. At the same time, many of them say they have fled from this regime. To me it shows that they are not real asylum seekers, they have been allowed to stay on a false basis,”says Feshatzion.
He believes this undermines the asylum system.

– “These people occupy the places that could have been taken by real asylum seekers. It is very sad, and it is also disappointing to see that the Norwegian authorities are not able to reveal that they are not real asylum seekers, but give them protection in Norway,”he says.
Feshatzion believes the regime is trying to show Eritreans in Norway that they are strong, and that it is useless to protest against the regime.
– “For me, this sends a signal that they can intimidate me here in Norway, just as they do to oppositionists in Eritrea. It’s almost as if the regime is here in my living room, he says.
– Not the celebration of Sawa

The event was organized by the immigrant organization The Eritrean Association in Oslo and the surrounding area. Chairman Samson Gebreamlak confirms that they are behind the event and that Yemane Gebraeb was present, but rejects accusations that it was to celebrate Sawa’s 25th anniversary.
But the announcement of the event on social media reveals that it was indeed designed to celebrate Sawa.

Landlord: – Wanted to cancel
The premises were rented out by the company Utleielokaler AS, and booking manager Andreas Gresvik told NRK that they do not support the Eritrean regime.
– “Had we had this information well in advance, we would have canceled the event. We received a warning in advance that this was an event in support of the regime, but the notice we received came so close to the event and we did not have enough evidence to cancel. We have to take into account the freedom of expression of the customers, but the Event Hall is not a haven for extreme attitudes,” says Gresvik.
He emphasizes that they should not consider the tenants’ political positions, but believes they are behind the lights.
– “In this case, the customer has withheld information about the agenda behind the event. We were told that it was an annual meeting with a party afterwards. In that sense, it is a breach of contract that we would have canceled if we had known this beforehand. We have previously denied other events where we have realized that there were hidden motives,” says Gresvik.
NRK has tried to get hold of the Eritrean interest office in Norway, which is located in Oslo, without success.

Extensive violation of human rights
Eritrea is described as one of the most repressed countries in the world. President Isaias Afwerki has ruled the country since its release in 1991, and no political opposition is allowed. The 1997 Constitution has not been implemented and the designated parliament has not been assembled in 18 years.

There is no free press, no independent civil society, and religious minorities are banned and imprisoned for their faith.
No one knows how many political prisoners there are in the country, but the estimates range from 10 to 25 thousand. People are being jailed without a sentence, widespread use of torture and sexual abuse in prison has been reported, as well as executions without law and sentence.
According to the legislation, the national service in Eritrea consists of both civil and military tasks. The aim of the service beyond national defense is to contribute to the reconstruction of the country and the development of a common Eritrean identity across ethnic and religious divisions. The service, which in principle will last for 18 months, has in practice proved to be possible for several years. This is because, according to the authorities, the border conflict with neighboring Ethiopia. Women from their mid-20s are likely to be discharged or dismissed from the service as a result of marriage, birth or religious reason. Warsay Yikealo is an extension of the national service, and it has helped many to serve for a number of years. Eritreans who evade national service are likely to risk out-of-court penalties from local military superiors, but the experience they have is limited, so it is difficult to draw firm conclusions. But many of the examples point to the fact that the punishment complies with the provisions of the law, that is, between three months and three years’ detention.
Source: Kjetil Tronvoll / Country info