Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member
Posts: 3629
Joined: 15 Oct 2016, 10:31

አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

Post by AbebeB » 09 Sep 2019, 17:03

አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

But I consider retaining my concubine if she might be willing to learn Afaan Oromo.

Link:

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 6423
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Sep 2019, 17:23

ABEBEB, OROMO AND Tigray WOMEN ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN SUBSAHARAN AFRICA. GUDELAMHARUS KNOW THIS TRUTH VERY WELL. THEY HAD ALREADY AMHARUNIZED COUNTLESS MANY OROMO AND TIGREAN QONJO PEOPLES OVER THE LAST FEW CENTURIES. TILL THEN THEY USED TO BE CALLED NATION OF FUNGA. DO NOT CONFUSE IT WITH BULGA.

simbe11
Member
Posts: 993
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02

Re: አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

Post by simbe11 » 09 Sep 2019, 17:33

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Gefihuniiii ember!!!!!
Abdelaziz wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 17:23
ABEBEB, OROMO AND Tigray WOMEN ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN SUBSAHARAN AFRICA. GUDELAMHARUS KNOW THIS TRUTH VERY WELL. THEY HAD ALREADY AMHARUNIZED COUNTLESS MANY OROMO AND TIGREAN QONJO PEOPLES OVER THE LAST FEW CENTURIES. TILL THEN THEY USED TO BE CALLED NATION OF FUNGA. DO NOT CONFUSE IT WITH BULGA.


simbe11
Member
Posts: 993
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02

Re: አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

Post by simbe11 » 09 Sep 2019, 17:38

Ferenji amlaki!!
Wubet malet kilat kemeselh ante man mehonih tedersobetal.
I am not gonna say Oromo girls are ugly because I know how beautiful they are, Yebegi werk, if you know what I mean. But thety are not white/key they are brown chocolate.
I am not gonna say Tigray girls are ugly because I know how beautiful they are, Gual Samre beauty, if you know what I mean.

I am not gonna say Amhar girls are ugly because I know how beautiful they are. Yewello kojo. if you know what I mean. But thety are not white/key they are brown chocolate.

I am not gonna say Eritrean girls are ugly because I know how beautiful they are, Gual Asmara/ akale guzay, if you know what I mean. But thety are not white/key they are brown chocolate.
AbebeB wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 17:03
አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

But I consider retaining my concubine if she might be willing to learn Afaan Oromo.

Link:

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 6423
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Sep 2019, 17:58

ABEBEB, BULGEWOCH YE TIGRAY ENA YE OROMO QLIQILOCH NACHEW. BULGA IS A BIHER-/BIHERESEB IN ITS OWN RIGHT. ZE BIHERE BULGA NEGN SILU ALSEMAHM? IT WAS PART OF TIGRESHEWA. TIGRESHEWA IS NOW ARCHAIC... WE MAY HAVE TO RELABEL IT AS TIGORO.

AbebeB
Member
Posts: 3629
Joined: 15 Oct 2016, 10:31

Re: አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

Post by AbebeB » 09 Sep 2019, 18:02

Abdelaziz wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 17:58
ABEBEB, BULGEWOCH YE TIGRAY ENA YE OROMO QLIQILOCH NACHEW.
Abdelaziz,
Did you hear them expressing themselves as hybrid or how come you say this? I never had clue on this. Tel us more of what you know with fact and figure based but don't do like the Amharic people who usually base their thought on lore.

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 6423
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Sep 2019, 18:09

YOU CAN SEE THE FACT ON THE GROUND. I DO NOT HAVE WHAT YOU CAN CALL"HARD FACTS". THE CITIZENS OF BULGA WERE WAQEFENA BELIEVING OROMOS DURING THE 9-12TH CENTURY WHEN A LARGE INFLUX OF CHRISTIAN AGAZIAN TIGREANS CAME TO BULGA. THESE WERE AMONG THE ANCESTORS OF YIKUNOAMLAK. TSEGAZEAB AND EZGIHARIYA, THE PARENTS OF TESFATSION, WHO LATE BECAME ABUNE TEKLKEHAYNMMANOT, WERE SOME OF THE AGAZIAN TIGREANS WHO SETTLED IN BULGA AND MIXED WITH THE BULGA OROMOS WHO LIVED THERE LONG BEFORE THEM.

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 6423
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Sep 2019, 18:41

btw, THE AGAZIAN TIGREANS WHO MOVED TO BULGA BETWEEN 9TH AND 12TH CENTURIES WERE FROM TODAY'S EASTERN TIGRAY, SUCH AS DERA, ATSBI, WEMEBERTA, GERAALTA. ACTUALLY, MORE WERE FROM GERAALTA, TO WHICH YOUNG TESFATSION CAME FROM BULGA TO BE EDUCTED IN HIS PARENTAL HOMELAND. LATER HE ESTABLISHED SHEWA'S DEBRELIBANOS.
HISTORIANS SAY GERAALTANS ARE THE LARGEST PEOPLE IN EASTAFRICA. THIS IS STILL TRUE, VERY APPARENT IF YOU LOOK AT THE MAJORITY PEOPLE OF GERAALTA. I HAVE SAID THIS IN THE PAST IN SEVERAL THREADS.
THIS LEADS ME TO SAY THE REASON WHY MANY PEOPLE IN BULGA ARE VERY LARGE, SPECIALLY, VERY TALL: IT IS THEIR GERAALTA AND OROMO GENES COMBINED. MOST OTHER PEOPLE AROUND THEM ARE SHORT OR AVERAGE SIZE.
USALLY PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN EXTREME HIGHLANDS LIKE BULGA AND GERAALTA ARE SHORT BUT THE GERAALTA GENES IS INVINCIBLE AND EASLY EXPRESSES ITSELF IN ANY ALTITUDE.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 09 Sep 2019, 18:52, edited 1 time in total.

AbebeB
Member
Posts: 3629
Joined: 15 Oct 2016, 10:31

Re: አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

Post by AbebeB » 09 Sep 2019, 18:47

Abdelaziz wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 18:09
YOU CAN SEE THE FACT ON THE GROUND. I DO NOT HAVE WHAT YOU CAN CALL"HARD FACTS". THE CITIZENS OF BULGA WERE WAQEFENA BELIEVING OROMOS DURING THE 9-12TH CENTURY WHEN A LARGE INFLUX OF CHRISTIAN AGAZIAN TIGREANS CAME TO BULGA. THESE WERE AMONG THE ANCESTORS OF YIKUNOAMLAK. TSEGAZEAB AND EZGIHARIYA, THE PARENTS OF TESFATSION, WHO LATE BECAME ABUNE TEKLKEHAYNMMANOT, WERE SOME OF THE AGAZIAN TIGREANS WHO SETTLED IN BULGA AND MIXED WITH THE BULGA OROMOS WHO LIVED THERE LONG BEFORE THEM.
Abdelaziz

It seems they are back crossed with Amhara. What I see on the ground is this. For instance Prof. Getachew Haile is one among them, I know claiming he was born there. I never noted him saying a single word about his being Tigre or Oromo descendant but he often goes against Oromo interest.

So, it means, your info is no more than lore.

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 6423
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Sep 2019, 18:56

GETACHE HAILE IS A FAKE, LIAR, TYPICAL GUDELAMHARU. ONE TIME HE WILL SAY HE IS GONDERIE, ANOTHER TIME HE SAYS HE IS FROM ENTOtO, NEXT TIME HE SAYS HE IS FROM AMBO, AND YOU HEARD HIM SAY HE IS FROM BULGA. DO NOT TRUST HIM.

AbebeB
Member
Posts: 3629
Joined: 15 Oct 2016, 10:31

Re: አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

Post by AbebeB » 09 Sep 2019, 19:08

Abdelaziz wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 18:56
GETACHE HAILE IS A FAKE, LIAR, TYPICAL GUDELAMHARU. ONE TIME HE WILL SAY HE IS GONDERIE, ANOTHER TIME HE SAYS HE IS FROM ENTOtO, NEXT TIME HE SAYS HE IS FROM AMBO, AND YOU HEARD HIM SAY HE IS FROM BULGA. DO NOT TRUST HIM.
Yeah but the issue I am saying is that you have no evidence even on the ground.

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 6423
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Sep 2019, 19:09

LIkE I SAID BULGANS ARE A MIX OF TIGREANS AND OROMOS. THIS IS VISIBLE FACT ON THE GROUND. THEIR GERAALTA ANCESTRY IS EVEN HEARD IN THEIR SONGS. THEY REMINISCE ABOUT TSIGEREDA, THE ANCIENT CAPITAL OF GERAALTA, WHICH IS STILL THE GERAALTA'S CAPITAL. LIKE I SAID THEY ARE TALL LIKE GERAALTANS.
LISTEN TO THIS SONG FROM BULGA: LOOK HOW THEY Beautifully DESCRIBE THE SIMILARITY BETWEEN geraalta's TSIGEREDA AND their NEFAS-AMBA.
"ENDE TSIGEREDA, BEQILA NEFASAMBA; Yachatna meTach DEMQANA tewuba". It is like Sem Ena Worq ... It is seemingly ABOUT THE TALL GIRL seen at that point in the video but in reality it is about nefas-Amba(renoun for its art and bete kihnet…. like Geraalta's Tsigereda).
Enjoy the music as you learn history observationally.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 09 Sep 2019, 19:29, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 6423
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: አማራ የትግሬን ቅላት (ውበት) እና የኦሮሞን ቁንጅና (ውበት ሲለካ ባቴ ነው ለካ)ወስዶ ሲኩራራበት በመኖሩ የባህል ብዝበዛ አድርሶብናል። ስለዚህ ፉንጋዋን አማራ ሚስቴን ፈትቻለሁ።

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Sep 2019, 19:23

BTW: LOL and listen to him say: "AyseTim Deran, Bulga Teweldo." The Bulgans obviously resent losing Merhabet Awraja's Dera to Oromia.
Eastern Tigray's historic Dera is one of the main origins of TigreShewans, and Shewa's Dera is still bearing its Tigrean, original name:Dera--with no corruption or mutation.

Post Reply