Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mereja.TV
Member
Posts: 675
Joined: 17 Sep 2018, 04:07

የኦሮሞ የበላይነት ለመኖሩ ማስረጃ የለም - ፕ/ር ብርሃኑ ነጋ

Post by Mereja.TV » 09 Sep 2019, 06:12


Subscribe to Mereja Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/2WbsDeL

Maxi
Member
Posts: 4850
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: የኦሮሞ የበላይነት ለመኖሩ ማስረጃ የለም - ፕ/ር ብርሃኑ ነጋ

Post by Maxi » 09 Sep 2019, 06:17

ቄስ ሞገሴ ግን ለምንደን ነው እንዲህ የሚዋሸው??

ከባለቤቱ ያወቀ ቡዳን ነው እንደሚባለው ሁሉ አቶ ሌንጮ እንኳን የኦሮም የበላይነት አለ ብለዋል!!
ታዲያ ዶር ብርሃኑ እንዲህ አለቅላቂ የሆነው ለምን ይሆን???

አቶ ሌንጮ የኦሮሞ የበላይነት አለ ብለው የተናገሩትን ከዚህ ላይ ያዳምጡ



gurre
Member
Posts: 143
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 05:32

Re: የኦሮሞ የበላይነት ለመኖሩ ማስረጃ የለም - ፕ/ር ብርሃኑ ነጋ

Post by gurre » 09 Sep 2019, 13:39

You know what he is going to say when the opposite happens to be true? Oh! i wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, i tried my best to work with them, etc, etc.
Opportunistic excuse, he did with woyane, he did with olf, etc, etc. miserably failed in all of them.
He created a cult like followers coupled with wealthy families, crushed every peoples movement by diluting it and finally let it die. That is why i say he is the culprit of the Amhara suffering after the 2005 elections as a consequence the ethiopian people.
I doubt he is an intellectual at all, a graduate of “new school of new york”, it is a school for foreign political descendants, you can imagine by whom it is funded, and for what purpose.
The only thing i want is my $500 hard earned money which i could have given to my needy
families.

simbe11
Member
Posts: 967
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02

Re: የኦሮሞ የበላይነት ለመኖሩ ማስረጃ የለም - ፕ/ር ብርሃኑ ነጋ

Post by simbe11 » 09 Sep 2019, 15:50

Criminal long standing opposition of the status quo. This guy amassed money from all over the world by pretending opposition.
One thing I like here is the 60s era oppositions are losing their face shields and we are seeing what they really are.

Mereja.TV wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 06:12

Subscribe to Mereja Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/2WbsDeL

kibramlak
Member
Posts: 875
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: የኦሮሞ የበላይነት ለመኖሩ ማስረጃ የለም - ፕ/ር ብርሃኑ ነጋ

Post by kibramlak » 10 Sep 2019, 04:01

እስኪ ምርጫ የተባለው ጊዜ ይምጣ፣ either he is a shrwed politician or he is just an opportunist.

Of course, his silence on what's going on in Ethiopia puts lots of doubt about him. Additionally, he lost credibility by Addis Abebas. Maybe Abiy has paralised him effectively.

kibramlak
Member
Posts: 875
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: የኦሮሞ የበላይነት ለመኖሩ ማስረጃ የለም - ፕ/ር ብርሃኑ ነጋ

Post by kibramlak » 10 Sep 2019, 04:08

Btw, he is absolutely wrong if he said there is no oromo omnipresence.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21615
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: የኦሮሞ የበላይነት ለመኖሩ ማስረጃ የለም - ፕ/ር ብርሃኑ ነጋ

Post by Ethoash » 10 Sep 2019, 07:07

Dr. donkey kibramlak, simbe11, gurre ,and Maxi

1. ask first, if there የTRUMP Republican የበላይነት?
only idiot think otherwise that is the whole point having election and come to power to get የበላይነት... otherwise why we need election if there is no difference between Republican and democrat... last time it was Democrat የበላይነት?

2. mind u TRUMP Republican doesnt hire no democrat in his government .... in fact all Obama stuff without being told they just pack and left when Trump come .. Trump Government 100% filled with Republican four point ...do u get me yes, Trump የበላይነትአለ ምን አባህ ታመጣለህ ። አርፈህ ትገዛለህ ተገዛ ፤ ያለበለዚያ መንገዱን ጨርቅ ያርግላቹሁ ብሎዋል አንድ ታላቅ መሪ ። ይህም አባባል አልገባኝም ካልክ ፤ ይህ ታላቅ መሪ የሚልህ ይህ ስርዓት ካላማረህ እንግዲ እኛ በመጣንበት መንገድ ጦር ስብቀህ መምጣት ትችላለህ፤ አለበለዚያ ምርጫ ትጠብቃለህ። ይህንን ሁለት ምርጫ የማትቀበል ከሆነ ደግሞ ማለቃቀስ ህን ተተዋለህ ። አትተውም ግና መቶ አመት ትገዛለህ። ነው ዶክተር ሎንጮ የሚሉህ። ምናባህ ታመጣለህ የኦሮሞ የበላይነት አለ። ብለውህ እቁጩን ነገሩህ እንግድህ ምን ታመጣለ ማለቀስ ነው ውይስ ውንድነት ህን ልታሳየን ነው።

Dr.gurre

you said Dr. birr toooooooooooooook your $500 dollar. and blaming him for taking you for ride..it never occurred to you you were stupid when u give him $500 ....only stupid think Dr. birr can give u citizenship when he have no country himself ... it is risk you took at that time he make u feel super Ethiopian and he enter Ethiopia peacefully .. what the hell u want u want him to die waging war to justified your 500 dollar ... today he is part of peace struggle his job is done removing TPLF, YOU GOT 500 DOLLAR WORTH.. NOW if u want Ethiopian citizenship he can give u .. no problem ... another thing is do u think u can get to power with your 500 dollar you have no shame how about people give their life to achieved your goal. are they going to ask for their life back ...

my second point to

Dr. donkey kibramlak, simbe11, gurre ,and Maxi

let us do some math

if we agree there is የኦሮሞ የበላይነት
Then, we must agree there was a የTPLF የበላይነት
THEN BY default there was የAmhara የበላይነት

kibramlak
Member
Posts: 875
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: የኦሮሞ የበላይነት ለመኖሩ ማስረጃ የለም - ፕ/ር ብርሃኑ ነጋ

Post by kibramlak » 10 Sep 2019, 09:00

Ethoash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 07:07
Dr. donkey kibramlak, simbe11, gurre ,and Maxi

1. ask first, if there የTRUMP Republican የበላይነት?
only idiot think otherwise that is the whole point having election and come to power to get የበላይነት... otherwise why we need election if there is no difference between Republican and democrat... last time it was Democrat የበላይነት?

2. mind u TRUMP Republican doesnt hire no democrat in his government .... in fact all Obama stuff without being told they just pack and left when Trump come .. Trump Government 100% filled with Republican four point ...do u get me yes, Trump የበላይነትአለ ምን አባህ ታመጣለህ ። አርፈህ ትገዛለህ ተገዛ ፤ ያለበለዚያ መንገዱን ጨርቅ ያርግላቹሁ ብሎዋል አንድ ታላቅ መሪ ። ይህም አባባል አልገባኝም ካልክ ፤ ይህ ታላቅ መሪ የሚልህ ይህ ስርዓት ካላማረህ እንግዲ እኛ በመጣንበት መንገድ ጦር ስብቀህ መምጣት ትችላለህ፤ አለበለዚያ ምርጫ ትጠብቃለህ። ይህንን ሁለት ምርጫ የማትቀበል ከሆነ ደግሞ ማለቃቀስ ህን ተተዋለህ ። አትተውም ግና መቶ አመት ትገዛለህ። ነው ዶክተር ሎንጮ የሚሉህ። ምናባህ ታመጣለህ የኦሮሞ የበላይነት አለ። ብለውህ እቁጩን ነገሩህ እንግድህ ምን ታመጣለ ማለቀስ ነው ውይስ ውንድነት ህን ልታሳየን ነው።

Dr.gurre

you said Dr. birr toooooooooooooook your $500 dollar. and blaming him for taking you for ride..it never occurred to you you were stupid when u give him $500 ....only stupid think Dr. birr can give u citizenship when he have no country himself ... it is risk you took at that time he make u feel super Ethiopian and he enter Ethiopia peacefully .. what the hell u want u want him to die waging war to justified your 500 dollar ... today he is part of peace struggle his job is done removing TPLF, YOU GOT 500 DOLLAR WORTH.. NOW if u want Ethiopian citizenship he can give u .. no problem ... another thing is do u think u can get to power with your 500 dollar you have no shame how about people give their life to achieved your goal. are they going to ask for their life back ...

my second point to

Dr. donkey kibramlak, simbe11, gurre ,and Maxi

let us do some math

if we agree there is የኦሮሞ የበላይነት
Then, we must agree there was a የTPLF የበላይነት
THEN BY default there was የAmhara የበላይነት

kibramlak
Member
Posts: 875
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: የኦሮሞ የበላይነት ለመኖሩ ማስረጃ የለም - ፕ/ር ብርሃኑ ነጋ

Post by kibramlak » 10 Sep 2019, 09:04

እንደዚህ ደደብ አህያ መሆንህን ይህ ፅሁፍህ ቁልጭ አድርጎ ያሳያል፣፣

እንዴት ነው Republican/Democrat parts of USA ከ tribal system of Ethiopia የሚወዳደር ? የመጨረሻ አህያ ነህ፣፣

There is no white vs black politics in America. You can find both colors from both parties. Their apartenance is based on some school of thoughts rather than race as your evil tplf has been preaching for.

የሰው ሰገራ አህያ


Ethoash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 07:07
Dr. donkey kibramlak, simbe11, gurre ,and Maxi

1. ask first, if there የTRUMP Republican የበላይነት?
only idiot think otherwise that is the whole point having election and come to power to get የበላይነት... otherwise why we need election if there is no difference between Republican and democrat... last time it was Democrat የበላይነት?

2. mind u TRUMP Republican doesnt hire no democrat in his government .... in fact all Obama stuff without being told they just pack and left when Trump come .. Trump Government 100% filled with Republican four point ...do u get me yes, Trump የበላይነትአለ ምን አባህ ታመጣለህ ። አርፈህ ትገዛለህ ተገዛ ፤ ያለበለዚያ መንገዱን ጨርቅ ያርግላቹሁ ብሎዋል አንድ ታላቅ መሪ ። ይህም አባባል አልገባኝም ካልክ ፤ ይህ ታላቅ መሪ የሚልህ ይህ ስርዓት ካላማረህ እንግዲ እኛ በመጣንበት መንገድ ጦር ስብቀህ መምጣት ትችላለህ፤ አለበለዚያ ምርጫ ትጠብቃለህ። ይህንን ሁለት ምርጫ የማትቀበል ከሆነ ደግሞ ማለቃቀስ ህን ተተዋለህ ። አትተውም ግና መቶ አመት ትገዛለህ። ነው ዶክተር ሎንጮ የሚሉህ። ምናባህ ታመጣለህ የኦሮሞ የበላይነት አለ። ብለውህ እቁጩን ነገሩህ እንግድህ ምን ታመጣለ ማለቀስ ነው ውይስ ውንድነት ህን ልታሳየን ነው።

Dr.gurre

you said Dr. birr toooooooooooooook your $500 dollar. and blaming him for taking you for ride..it never occurred to you you were stupid when u give him $500 ....only stupid think Dr. birr can give u citizenship when he have no country himself ... it is risk you took at that time he make u feel super Ethiopian and he enter Ethiopia peacefully .. what the hell u want u want him to die waging war to justified your 500 dollar ... today he is part of peace struggle his job is done removing TPLF, YOU GOT 500 DOLLAR WORTH.. NOW if u want Ethiopian citizenship he can give u .. no problem ... another thing is do u think u can get to power with your 500 dollar you have no shame how about people give their life to achieved your goal. are they going to ask for their life back ...

my second point to

Dr. donkey kibramlak, simbe11, gurre ,and Maxi

let us do some math

if we agree there is የኦሮሞ የበላይነት
Then, we must agree there was a የTPLF የበላይነት
THEN BY default there was የAmhara የበላይነት

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21615
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: የኦሮሞ የበላይነት ለመኖሩ ማስረጃ የለም - ፕ/ር ብርሃኑ ነጋ

Post by Ethoash » 10 Sep 2019, 14:06

kibramlak wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 09:04
እንደዚህ ደደብ አህያ መሆንህን ይህ ፅሁፍህ ቁልጭ አድርጎ ያሳያል፣፣

እንዴት ነው Republican/Democrat parts of USA ከ tribal system of Ethiopia የሚወዳደር ? የመጨረሻ አህያ ነህ፣፣

There is no white vs black politics in America. You can find both colors from both parties. Their apartenance is based on some school of thoughts rather than race as your evil tplf has been preaching for.

የሰው ሰገራ አህያ
Ethoash wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 07:07
Dr. donkey kibramlak, simbe11, gurre ,and Maxi
kibramlak

as human donkey,

እንዴት ነው real donkey /Mule party of USA ከEthiopia tribal system የሚወዳደር ?




do u know 90% black vote democrat ...
second there are oromo and Amhara in EPRDF PARTY even the PM was Southern state that is not the point the point is u have to become EPRDF HARD CORE EPRDF TO join EPRDF even so majority were Golden there are some oromo and Amhara ...

የምልህ ትግሬዎችም የነሱን መዝሙር ከዘመርክ ያካትቱሀል ። አባ ዱላ፤ ደሳለኝ ፤ ደጉ ፤ እና ያ ሴታሴት ደመከች መኮንን ። አሁን ጨዋ መሳይ የአማራን ትግል ተቀላቅሎ ከኔ በላይ አማራ የለም ያላል ከትግሬዎች ጋራ እንዳልስራ ። ታድያ እንዳሳየሁህ በዘር ብቻ አይደለም መንግስት የሚመስረተው ሌሎችንም ዘሮች ያካትታል የሱን መዝሙር እስከዘመሩ ደረስ ።።። ዋናው ነገር ልነግርህ የፈለግሁት የአማሮች ፓርቲ ውስጥ ኦሮም አታገኝም ስልጣን ላይ ዘጠና በመቶም አብላታቸው አማሮች ናቸው የሚያወሩት በአማርኛ ነው። ይህ ምንም አይመስላቸውም ግን ጭራ ይቀጥላሉ ኦሮሞና ትግሬው እነሱ የሚያረጉትን ሲያረጉ።

እስቲ አንተ ወንድ ከሆንክ አንድ የአማራ ፓርቲ ጥራልኝ ሁሉንም ጎሳ ያካተተ። ለስሙ የኢትዬዽያ ፓርቲ ይሉታል ግን እሲት ወስጥ ከብተህ እያቸው ያው የበከቱ ጎስኞች ናቸው ።

እውነት ለመናገር EPRDF ነበር እውነትኛ የኢትዬዽያ ፓርቲ አማራውን ፤ ኦሮሞውን ፤ ደቡቡን እና ሱማሌውን ያጠቃለለ ያለደፈጠጠ ፓሪቱ የነበረው ። እስቲ አንድ ፓርቲ ጥራልኝ ልክ እንደ EPRDF የጎሳዎችን ቋንቋና የራስ አገዛዝን ጠብቆ የተመስረተ።

so in conclusion

Republican only hire Republican (even so i support Republican over Democrat only idiot think Republican are black party who doesnt mind you being black ..brother Republican are white party) .. and Democrat also hire only Democrat (democrat on the other hand 90% black vote for them but this doesnt mean Democrat respect the black in fact i feel Repblican party do much good for Black had the Black vote for them ) but the Black doesnt vote for Republican because the Black r racist . i will repeat the Black is racist

okay u dont understand this high level talk so let me lower it down to your level.

the South Africa black keep on voting for Black even so the Black leader are not up to the job .. once they even elected uneducated idiot who said he wash his body after having love with young woman mind you to avoid HIV.... THIS kind of people they r voting .. this guy were busy making baby .. instead of ruling the South Africa .... just look how the Black were racist not to vote for white...

Post Reply