Post by Revelations » 05 Sep 2019, 19:40

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: "Apology"

Post by Ethoash » 05 Sep 2019, 19:57

ምን ማለቱ እንደሆነ ልንገርህ ፣

ከአሁን በኋላ እኔ አያገባኝም ከደሙ ንፁ ነኝ። ለኔ ስትሉ (አማራን ነው እንግዲህ) ገደል ግቡ።
ምከረው ምከረው እንቢ ካለ መከራ ይመከረው።

እስቲ አፍ ተካፈት ከኦሮም ጋራ እናት ቀሚስ ወስጥ ብትገባ አይምርህምና ተንቀቅ በል አማራ ። ማቅራራት ብቻ አይደለም። ልብ ያስፈልጋል

ከወደቁ በኋላ መፈራገጥ ለመላላጥ።
ክኦሮሞ ጋራ ከትግሬዎች ጋራ ተከባብራቹሁ መኖር ያዋጣቹሀል። የድሮውን እዛው ጥላችሁ አዲስ ድርድር ለማረግ ዝግጁ ሁኑ። ማንም በድሮ በሬ ያረስ የለም። በመስጠት መቀበልን አውቃቹሁ ተንቀሳቀሱ። በድሮ ታሪክ መነገድ የተበላበት ቁማር ነው።

አሁን እንግዲህ ነጮቹ እጃቸውን አውጥተዋል ። ኦሮሞ ሲያሳድ ድች ማንን ልትጠሪ ነው።

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 05 Sep 2019, 20:20

Ethoash, your English is getting better. You “correctly” translated what Herman said to those who do not read English. I am joking. Ethoash, you have no license to tell us what he meant to say. English is his mother tongue. He can put in words what he was thinking. You in fact if you have any common sense left on you, you should congratulate him for his apology. When there was a massacre in Bahirdar and Addis , he gave a very amateurish interpretation of what had happened. I do not have a high regard of him about understanding Ethiopian politics. That impromptu answer he gave then, even compared to his past analysis, was the worst. He should apologize; I am glad he did.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 05 Sep 2019, 21:31

Our ancient peoples have historic ties, but it’s a special bond because it is also strengthened by a human bridge of 150,000 Israelis of Ethiopian descent who bring the culture of Ethiopia, the pride of Ethiopia to Israel, just as they maintain the culture of the Jewish people and the pride of the Jewish people in Ethiopia,” Netanyahu said.

“We know that the first prerequisite of any government, of any society is security. We are both being challenged. We’re being challenged by radical Islamic terrorists. They not only challenge us, they challenge the world. We believe that we can offer some experience, some shared experience that we have garnered because of our unfortunate need to defend ourselves,” added the Prime Minister.

“We have tremendous things that we can do separately, but I think that we can do it better together. And in that spirit, I welcome you once again to Jerusalem."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/268251

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 05 Sep 2019, 22:08

Revelations wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 21:31
Our ancient peoples have historic ties, but it’s a special bond because it is also strengthened by a human bridge of 150,000 Israelis of Ethiopian descent who bring the culture of Ethiopia, the pride of Ethiopia to Israel, just as they maintain the culture of the Jewish people and the pride of the Jewish people in Ethiopia,” Netanyahu said.

“We know that the first prerequisite of any government, of any society is security. We are both being challenged. We’re being challenged by radical Islamic terrorists. They not only challenge us, they challenge the world. We believe that we can offer some experience, some shared experience that we have garnered because of our unfortunate need to defend ourselves,” added the Prime Minister.

“We have tremendous things that we can do separately, but I think that we can do it better together. And in that spirit, I welcome you once again to Jerusalem."

As Abiy said in the past, countries line up to help you with security issues. There is nothing new there!
Hope Israel has good intentions; considering the 2 people's historical ties and Dr. Abiy ironing out the differences with ABN & Baladeras the future collaboration with Israel is bright. It is going to be a mutual benefit.
One thing one can count on is, with proper handling, Amara state can leap frog from its dark situation it is in today with the help of its returning Israeli diaspora and others from else where. So will other states!
Israelis have good relationship with Egypt; there is no reason we can't all have good relationship with each other. Egypt panicking as someone said else where is not called for. Egyptians should stop their chauvinist outlook of Africa.

Cheers!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 06 Sep 2019, 00:14

Dawi wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 22:08
Revelations wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 21:31

As Abiy said in the past, countries line up to help you with security issues. There is nothing new there!
Hope Israel has good intentions; considering the 2 people's historical ties and Dr. Abiy ironing out the differences with ABN & Baladeras the future collaboration with Israel is bright. It is going to be a mutual benefit.
One thing one can count on is, with proper handling, Amara state can leap frog from its dark situation it is in today with the help of its returning Israeli diaspora and others from else where. So will other states!
Israelis have good relationship with Egypt; there is no reason we can't all have good relationship with each other. Egypt panicking as someone said else where is not called for. Egyptians should stop their chauvinist outlook of Africa.

Cheers!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Spinning at its worst! I'm sure Abiy appreciates your effort. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Sep 2019, 00:55

Dawi,

under Ato haile selassie or Ato Menelik II time there was so called የሚስጥር ፖሊስ ። ታድያ የሚስጥር ፖሊስ ተለጥፎባቸው በየመንገዱ ሲንቀዋለሉ ። ሕዝቡ ምኑን የሚስጥር ፖሊስ ሆኑ ታፔላቸውን ለጥፈው ብለው አፌዙ ይባላል።

to day if Netanyahu want security cooperation with Ethiopia why tell everyone about it , why not do it secretly....this display of force might cost us face with our Arab partner... Meles was smart one he was manged to play the Chinese and the American ..... now i dont know how Dr. Abiy can go to his Arab buddy after this ...

i am not saying he should not visit Isreal, but he should have talked about collaboration with Agriculture and make it happened .. the other time Dr. ABiy promised us his Arab buddy they going to build pipe line from Asmara to Addis but i dont see any movement from that dream project, in fact Dr. Abiy announced ten project all of them remain a dream project none materialized .... to me why get involved with security issue with Israel and Arab why would u get involved and expected not to get hit by Islamic extremist .....

go back and read what happened the last time when Hailemariam Desalegn stand with Arab buddy and declared he is going to be partner with the Arab and see what happened to Ethiopian because of the action of Hailemariam Desalegn... PMHD was smart ወድያው ነው ከአረቦች ጣጣ ውስጥ የውጣው።

as u said Israel can help us a lot with the ቤተ እስራሔል returnee and ride the old connection to spreed investment in Amhara region...

i wish Dr. Abiy re invited an investors who was interesting mining Soda Ash from Afar area .. Ethiopia import half billion dollar fertilizer and this Israel company was planing to process the soda ash guess what happened i think they fight with tax man .. the process plant shut down..

i want this company to return back ... and start their business..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Sep 2019, 01:12

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 20:20
Ethoash, your English is getting better. You “correctly” translated what Herman said to those who do not read English.

Sam,

do u think Herman J. Cohen is a fool, who doesnt know his subject matter ... i think American cant be supper power by being fool, so dont take J. Cohen for fool... what he said is what he said, now he only take it back because of people like Realbull. for sure they might fill his email or mail box with hate messages so J. Cohen want to shut this idiot people and want to keep his distance ... he think Amhara doesnt deserve him so why ለምን በክንቱ የለፋል ። ለአህያ ሕዝብ። ትንሽ አታፍርም ፈረንጆቹ ምንም ስለእኛ አያውቁም ስትል።

አበሾች ቢገባን ሐርማን ጄ ኮህን ትልቅ ወለታ ነው ያረገልን። ሁለቱ ትግሬዎች በደል አድራጊነት አዲሳባን የከበቡ ግዜ ። ደርጎች ድርድር ተቀምጠው ነበር። ድርጎች ይህችን ጉዳይ ቢያውቁበት ኖሮ በጦር የተሽነፉትን በጠረዼዛ ዙርያ ያሸነፉ ነበር ። ልክ እንደኤርትራው መሪ ። በባድመ በጦር የተሽነፈውን በጠረዼዛ ዙርያ እሽንፎን ባድሜን ወስዶታል። ታዳይ የዛን ግዜ የደርግ ተደራዳሪዎች ወያኔም ሽአብያም የጠየቁት መሬት ነው መሬታቸውን ይዘው ይገንጠሉ ቡሉ ኖሮ ። ደርግ እስከዛሬ በገዛ ነበር።

ነጮቹ አዩ አዩና እነዚህ አማሮች በተአምርም እንደማይደራደሩ ሲያውቁ ውያኔውችን በሉ ግቡና ሕዝቡን አረጋጉት ተባሉ። የዛን ግዜ ኢርትራም እና ወያኔ ቢገነጠሉ ነበር . እስከዛሬ ስቅስቅ ብለው ያለቅሱ ነበር። እናታችን ኢትዬዽያ ይቅርታ አርግልኝ ይሉ ነበር።። እደሜ ለደርግ ርዥራዧች ነጮቹ ፊት ቀርበው እናት አገራችን አትቆራረጥም ብለው ሲፎክሩ ስልጣኑኑም አገሪቱንም አተናል።

አሁንም የቄሶቹም ታሪክ ይሄው ነው ። ድርቅ ብሎ መክራከር አያስፈልግም ስጥቶ መቀበል ነው መስራት ያለብን። ታድያ ብልጡ መለስ ለኦሮሞውች ስንደቅ አላማ ሲልት ፈቀደላቸው ቋንቋ ሲሉ ፈቀደላቸ አረ ስንቱ ። አሁንም ግዜው አልመሽም ስጥቶ ለመቀበል....

this Buda people they still have power, when they act they have in control በጣም ይገርሙኛል, even the Golden kid Meles with all his power when the oromo ask their right he keep on giving them until they ask him to break up the nation ..then he begged them and he begged them more and more and more but the OLF seems they will not compromised so the Golden kid took action from 50,000 strong he reduce them to 1200 strong in just one day...for next 27 years the OLF could not recover .. what is the moral of the story is be fair but firm this time what oromo ask is fair...

i know sam u going to come back with your foolish reply or no reply but this is a great lesson for all us .. to take our small win and wait for bigger one.. learn from CUD