Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrea- South Sudan & oil.

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 18:15

kemey.net (@KemeyNet) Tweeted:

Tesfaye Gebreab, has done it again. A must read book. 20 Narratives. Just published. I read it in one sitting.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 05 Sep 2019, 18:17

Just so you guys know, this character who goes by the name 'simbe' is Eden's another name. No need to waste your time with the 'lowlander' who seem to be angry these days for unrequited love.😁
Last edited by quindibu on 05 Sep 2019, 18:19, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 18:17

Milena Bereket (@tekerebanelim) Tweeted:

...without fail, every αŠ­αˆ¨αˆα‰², I find one beles seller that specializes in αŒ»α‹•α‹³ α‰ αˆˆαˆ΅α’

They always find my excitement amusing and laugh nonstop, as I keep asking for "αˆ“αŠ•α‰² αŠ“α‹­ αˆ˜α‹ˆα‹³αŠ₯ታ αŠ­α‹αˆ΅αŠ½" and guzzle up to 10 αˆ“α‰£ in a row.

α‹“αˆ«αˆ­α‰¦ αŒΈαˆ“α‹­ ኣα‰₯ αŠ¨α‰£α‰’ αˆ•αŠ•α‰₯αˆ­α‰²! "ኣሡመራ"

Sunset on the way to Asseb. Photo: @kokishikor

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 18:20

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 05 Sep 2019, 18:21

Its pretty obvious why South Sudan would want to export their oil through Eritrea but if you're not sure, the closest port to Malakal (which is probably where this oil is coming from) is Massawa. The next closest port is Port Sudan so all things being equal the South Sudanese will likely choose a port for which they can see greater returns on profit.

Mele's quote and the many others he has made regarding the color of our eyes or the Eritrea developing without Ethiopia will not happen crap demonstrates the amount of childish spite we've come to expect from Tegarus. If Ethiopia doesn't want to use Eritrean ports that's fine I encourage and would hope that Ethiopians when it comes to economic policy go for policies that benefit the most amount of Ethiopians. Because at the end of the day I highly doubt Eritrea is positioning it's economy to be dependent on Ethiopian traffic rather it'll be on the red sea itself and the natural resources that are in the country. The problem is when you have hateful and spiteful leaders that use all your country's diplomatic and military effort to try and starve or ruin Eritrea. Ethiopia has the right to spend it's currency where ever it chooses, just don't let the inferiority complex that some of your compatriots feel drag us into another senseless unending conflict we all have work to do.

simbe11 wrote: ↑
05 Sep 2019, 14:23
Just for a simple question you run to your shell, insulting others.
I am not sure what your generation is taught, but we are taught to carry on a dialogue. I don't really have to agree with you not to be called names.
Going back to the subject in hand, I still don't see why South Sudan will want to use the port of Massawa, from economics stand point.
O' that's right, you never answer my question!!!
I will quote Meles here " Eritrean cost line is good to the camles only, if Ethiopia isn't using it"
Zmeselo wrote: ↑
05 Sep 2019, 14:16
TΓ­mb, it's not much that you see actually.

Eritrea's coastline is much more valuable, than the oil S-Sudan will be exporting. As long as this Earth continues rolling, that asset will be there. Oil, is an expendable commodity.
05 Sep 2019, 13:53
This is a good news for dollar starving HGDEF.
I don't seen why the South Sudanese want to do that though!

05 Sep 2019, 13:31

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 05 Sep 2019, 18:51

I have no ill wishes for Eritrea and it's people but HGDEF.

The close proximity relating to economic benefit that you raised here was by question, first of.
As we all know Sudan has operational oil pipe that has been used by South-Sudan. The roads to port Sudan are better built and more favorable than that of Eritreas' ups and downs. On top of that, the roads between Eritrea and South-Sudan already cross the Sudanese boarder. All theses combined, I see no meaningful economic gain for the South-Sudanese to choose the port of Massawa.
This is just a curiosity thing not jealousy!!

nizzy wrote: ↑
05 Sep 2019, 18:21
Its pretty obvious why South Sudan would want to export their oil through Eritrea but if you're not sure, the closest port to Malakal (which is probably where this oil is coming from) is Massawa. The next closest port is Port Sudan so all things being equal the South Sudanese will likely choose a port for which they can see greater returns on profit.

Mele's quote and the many others he has made regarding the color of our eyes or the Eritrea developing without Ethiopia will not happen crap demonstrates the amount of childish spite we've come to expect from Tegarus. If Ethiopia doesn't want to use Eritrean ports that's fine I encourage and would hope that Ethiopians when it comes to economic policy go for policies that benefit the most amount of Ethiopians. Because at the end of the day I highly doubt Eritrea is positioning it's economy to be dependent on Ethiopian traffic rather it'll be on the red sea itself and the natural resources that are in the country. The problem is when you have hateful and spiteful leaders that use all your country's diplomatic and military effort to try and starve or ruin Eritrea. Ethiopia has the right to spend it's currency where ever it chooses, just don't let the inferiority complex that some of your compatriots feel drag us into another senseless unending conflict we all have work to do.

I am not sure what your generation is taught, but we are taught to carry on a dialogue. I don't really have to agree with you not to be called names.
Going back to the subject in hand, I still don't see why South Sudan will want to use the port of Massawa, from economics stand point.
I will quote Meles here " Eritrean cost line is good to the camles only, if Ethiopia isn't using it"

Eritrea's coastline is much more valuable, than the oil S-Sudan will be exporting. As long as this Earth continues rolling, that asset will be there. Oil, is an expendable commodity.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 05 Sep 2019, 18:54

They all are damn beautiful. But, Zey-Meselo, where are the men?
05 Sep 2019, 18:20

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 19:00

Insult the S. Sudanese if it makes your deeply hurt ego feel good but I'm sure they've already calculated the pros & cons of using Massawa before signing to this, & I'm sure they don't give a hoot about your advise.
05 Sep 2019, 18:51

The close proximity relating to economic benefit that you raised here was by question, first of.
As we all know Sudan has operational oil pipe that has been used by South-Sudan. The roads to port Sudan are better built and more favorable than that of Eritreas' ups and downs. On top of that, the roads between Eritrea and South-Sudan already cross the Sudanese boarder. All theses combined, I see no meaningful economic gain for the South-Sudanese to choose the port of Massawa.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 19:02

You said it yourself, tKHwan.

Beautiful.

And, that's the realm of females.
05 Sep 2019, 18:54
They all are damn beautiful. But, Zey-Meselo, where are the men?
05 Sep 2019, 18:20

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 19:22

molover

Post by molover » 05 Sep 2019, 20:35

05 Sep 2019, 19:22

You know three fancos bro zmeselo,
Fanco rawi fanco tsimue beside Gerset.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 20:50

Yes, brother molover. I am aware, of the 3 fancos. I don't know which one of them the 1 in the video is, though.
molover wrote: ↑
05 Sep 2019, 20:35
05 Sep 2019, 19:22

You know three fancos bro zmeselo,
Fanco rawi fanco tsimue beside Gerset.

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 05 Sep 2019, 21:00

You don't? Then you must have changed your mind about taking Eritrean lands by force I'm glad to see that. South Sudan would do well to diversify it's ability to export it's resources. By involving Eritrea in their economic activities they gain an ally whose interest would be tied down with South Sudan. In short if some of their oil goes through Eritrea than Eritrea will have an interest in South Sudan continuing to be able to export their oil. That's good for all parties involved. Anyway this is all speculation, provided this is true, I'm sure the South Sudanese economists and policy makers have their reasons.

05 Sep 2019, 18:51

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 05 Sep 2019, 21:18

FAKE NEWS from Zmeselo and PFDJ Twitter Idiots again look at the Political maps of South Sudan, Eritrea, and Sudan, and Ethiopia. Eritrea and South Sudan do NOT SHARE A BORDER of Any kind. And there is NO Other News Outlet repeating what this Twitter clown Qana_meror wrote because guess what Qana_meror is most likely a HGDF agent in South Sudan! LIARS LIARS! :