Eritrea- South Sudan & oil.

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 13:31

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrea- South Sudan & oil.

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 13:42

Eritrea success story in the areas of HIV, TB and Malaria programs

https://www.afro.who.int/news/eritrea-s ... me=Eritrea

Government of the state of Eritrea has made a profound progress on the three programs of communicable diseases control program namely HIV, TB and Malaria, which emphasizes the value they place on ensuring health for all populations. The HIV, TB and Malaria programs are among the successful programs in the Ministry of Health, Eritrea which have shown marked reduction trends in morbidity and mortality throughout the past years.

It is important to note that the MOH with support from various partners and UN Agencies has made remarkable strides in developing and implementing the five-year health sector strategic development plan, 2017-2021 anchored on SDGs especially SDG3 focusing on Universal Health Coverage.

The political leadership and commitment to life saving interventions in Eritrea has been instrumental in coordinating stakeholder and partner participation for all health interventions.

Program areas of HIV, TB and Malaria have made marked achievements and are in progress towards elimination especially HIV and Malaria. These major achievements, therefore places high expectations on the country for the diseases to be eliminated within the next ten years.

During the course of the program implementation, the programs have been regularly reviewing their performance and aligning their strategic plans to feed into current global guidelines, research and survey results and new technologies.

Dr Andebrhan tesfatsion, acting Director General of Public Health making remarks

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 05 Sep 2019, 13:53

This is a good news for dollar starving HGDEF.
I don't seen why the South Sudanese want to do that though!

Zmeselo wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 13:31

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 13:59

Eritrea side event presentation at UNCCD Conference

Asmara, 04 September 2019

http://www.shabait.com/news/local-news/ ... conference

Eritrea presented its experience on different approaches of promoting the Greening Campaign and the introduction of the "Asmara Solar Powered Stove" yesterday, 3 September at the side event of the 14th Conference of Parties of the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD) which is being held in New Delhi, India.

Mr. Habteweld Misgina, Eritrean artist and Environmental activist presented a seminar on new ways of inspiring the international community in general and the youth in particular with his unique paintings which are totally dedicated to tree planting and natural resource management.

Moreover, Mr. Heruy Asgedom, D.G of Agricultural Extension Department at the Ministry of Agriculture presented
Eritrea’s experience on different approaches of promoting natural resources management and the introduction of ‘Asmara - Solar Powered Stove.
Participants of the side event who represented various countries and international organizations admired the way Artist Habteweld Misgina came up with to inspire the international community to give tree planting and forest conservation instant and desirable focus. Artist Habteweld underscored the use of trees beyond the classic ways.

Meanwhile, many participants underscored the need of distributing the newly manufactured "Asmara - Solar Powered Stove" so as to stop tree-cutting for fire-wood especially in the dry lands of Africa and other parts of the World. It is to be noted that the stove was innovated by Mr. Mesued Mohamedsiraj along with his co-partner Mr. Fitsum Amaha.

Attending at the Eritrea’s side event, Ambassador of Eritrea to India Mr. Alem Tsehaye urged the participants about the need of country parties experience sharing and working together to minimize the risk of desertification.

It is to be noted that this year’s UNCCD COP 14 is going on under the theme: “Restore Land to Sustain Life” in India from 2-13 September, 2019 with various country parties and regional meetings as well as exhibition and technology fair.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 14:16

Tímb, it's not much that you see actually.

Eritrea's coastline is much more valuable, than the oil S-Sudan will be exporting. As long as this Earth continues rolling, that asset will be there. Oil, is an expendable commodity.
simbe11 wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 13:53

Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 05 Sep 2019, 14:23

Just for a simple question you run to your shell, insulting others.
I am not sure what your generation is taught, but we are taught to carry on a dialogue. I don't really have to agree with you not to be called names.
Going back to the subject in hand, I still don't see why South Sudan will want to use the port of Massawa, from economics stand point.
O' that's right, you never answer my question!!!
I will quote Meles here " Eritrean cost line is good to the camles only, if Ethiopia isn't using it"
Zmeselo wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 14:16

Eritrea's coastline is much more valuable, than the oil S-Sudan will be exporting. As long as this Earth continues rolling, that asset will be there. Oil, is an expendable commodity.
simbe11 wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
Last edited by simbe11 on 05 Sep 2019, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 14:25

A steadfast pose, from an Eritrean beauty.

Nipsey's son Kross Asghedom, flying the colours of Eritrea.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 14:29

When you coat your "simple" question with a statement that implies the regime is corrupt without providing any evidence, you deserve the answer you get.

As for what S.Sudan gains from this, you got that country's president's Facebook & tweeter account open to the public, so go ahead ask him that question.
simbe11 wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 14:23
I am not sure what your generation is taught, but we are taught to carry on a dialogue. I don't really have to agree with you not to be called names.
Going back to the subject in hand, I still don't see why South Sudan will want to use the port of Massawa, from economics stand point.
I will quote Meles here " Eritrean cost line is good to the camles only, if Ethiopia isn't using it"
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 05 Sep 2019, 14:39

To begin with I didn't say the regime is corrupt in my post, although I know for sure it's corrupt.
Before you answer you better read.
Zmeselo wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 14:29
When you coat your "simple" question with a statement that implies the regime is corrupt without providing any evidence, you deserve the answer you get.

As for what S.Sudan gains from this, you got that country's president's Facebook & tweeter account open to the public, so go ahead ask him that question.
simbe11 wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 14:39

@AmbassadorEstifanos

Eritrea- Ethiopia Peace/Friendship Agreement 2018: flagship of TICAD7 cooperation, on mutual trust/mutual interests.

ሸለል ዘይብሃሎ ጉዳይ!

Buyer beware! ዓዳጋይ ተጠንቀቕ!

The Tigrinya notice says, there's a lot of forged US dollar & Eritrean nakfa currency notes entering Addis Ababa by way of Sudan & being circulated in the illegal exchange market. Reliable sources say the TPLF is behind this.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 14:45

I didn't say you did, either. I said, you IMPLIED it. You better read carefully, before responding.

"Good, for cash starved HGDEF"!

What does that mean/imply?

That the country & people, will not be the beneficiaries.
simbe11 wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 14:39
To begin with I didn't say the regime is corrupt in my post, although I know for sure it's corrupt.
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 05 Sep 2019, 14:50

have they???
Zmeselo wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 14:45
I didn't say you did, either. I said, you IMPLIED it. You better read carefully, before responding.

simbe11 wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

molover

Post by molover » 05 Sep 2019, 14:59

simbe11 wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 14:50
have they???
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

I know you are not Eritrea but why can you Enjoy the Positive News? I would like to see tigrays Develop.
No need to say starve higdef.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 15:35

Breaking:

Alexander Isak scores twice for Sweden against Faroe- Islands, in their 4-0 win for World Cup qualifiers.

Last edited by Zmeselo on 05 Sep 2019, 17:52, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 15:39

You're asking me if they've, about a future event?

Wtf?

Do I have a crystal ball?

This thing hasn't commenced yet. Talk to me, after a year or 2.
simbe11 wrote:
have they???
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 05 Sep 2019, 15:59

I, by no means, am against the Eritrean people. But, apparently, I don't like HGDEF and it's thugs.
Starving the Eritrean people is never the right thing! Deporting Eritreans is never the right move!

I am just against the murderer juntas. And Isayas is one!
molover wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 14:59
simbe11 wrote:
have they???
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

I know you are not Eritrea but why can you Enjoy the Positive News? I would like to see tigrays Develop.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 05 Sep 2019, 16:35

No1 cares you sewer rat weyane. As for your dead criminal minister meles chenawi, he couldn't have been more wrong. Only renting it to the UAE is already bringing billions to our camels. We dont need your aid money you beggar [deleted].
simbe11 wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 15:59
I, by no means, am against the Eritrean people. But, apparently, I don't like HGDEF and it's thugs.
Starving the Eritrean people is never the right thing! Deporting Eritreans is never the right move!

molover wrote:
simbe11 wrote:
have they???
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 16:51

Asmeret Asefaw Berhe

A climate change solution that's right under our feet....
Last edited by Zmeselo on 05 Sep 2019, 16:56, edited 2 times in total.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 05 Sep 2019, 16:51

You tell this to people who came running to the Tigrayan town to buy necessities a couple month back when the borders were open.
I can't agree less about Meles. he was never a good person. In fact, he was evil. But there is no reason to blame the dead while we are still standing on flame. After all, it's Un-Ethiopian to blame the dead. We just say RIP.
And FYI I'm not from Tigray. I am from Addis.
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 16:35
No1 cares you sewer rat weyane. As for your dead criminal minister meles chenawi, he couldn't have been more wrong. Only renting it to the UAE is already bringing billions to our camels. We dont need your aid money you beggar [deleted].
simbe11 wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 15:59

molover wrote:
simbe11 wrote:
have they???
Zmeselo wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2019, 17:20

AMB. Beyene Russom (@BeyeneRussom) Tweeted:

Ms Susan Ngongi, Resident UN Coordinator of Eritrea, who is in Nairobi for a conference held by UNEP amongst Resident Coordinators of African countries, paid me a courtesy visit today.

Besides thanking her, we discussed issues concerning the environment amongst others.

I addressed as ADC Dean, the opening conference on African challenges on issues of environmental and climate change held in UNEP- Nairobi- to participating: African Ambassadors & High Commissioners, UN Res. coordinators from African countries and UNEP staff.