Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Za-Ilmaknun

PM Abiy cornered between extremists who think everything is theirs and those who ask nothing but freedom....

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 03 Sep 2019, 13:23

“Should PM Abiy need to turn around his fortune and stabilize the country, he needs to be determined. Unequivocally, he has to distance himself from Oromo extremists. True, this won’t be without any cost; yet, it is up to him to choose. As mentioned above, he is sandwiched between those who ask nothing but freedom and the continuity of the country and those who are determined to destroy the country unless they have everything they ask.

Orally, he appears to be a nationalist, but practically that he is not. One fear he may have is losing his popularity from his own constituency; however, this shouldn’t be that hard if he has the audacity. When he became the Prime Minister, he had every support throughout the country. There was a little doubt within his own constituency. He should ask himself. Why was that? Again, it may have something to do with his weakness. Instead of restraining so called extremist Oromo activists, he left them unbridled allowing them to do whatever they wished. By doing this, he earned nothing except making himself vulnerable.
Rhetorically, he speaks about unity, togetherness, equality. That pleases everybody who seeks nationalism. On the flip side, the Oromo extremists galvanize the Oromo youth not to stand for unity but to seek a special privilege. Because of his fear, Oromo extremists controlled the Oromo youth. Now he lost his popularity from the non-Oromos. Because of this, he might think his popularity spiraled upwards in the Oromo constituency, but in all the non-Oromo constituencies it is quite the opposite. Even then, it is moot if his Oromo constituency is really in his favor for they think that he is not their leader. They consider their leader to be Oromo extremists.”

http://aigaforum.com/article2019/enigmatic-reformer.htm

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: PM Abiy cornered between extremists who think everything is theirs and those who ask nothing but freedom....

Post by Revelations » 03 Sep 2019, 14:00

The writer's assessment is very generous towards Abiy. He's intentionally misleading people, targeting Amharas to kill and imprison, lies about anything and everything without batting an eye. He's a lost cause to those who hoped of freedom!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: PM Abiy cornered between extremists who think everything is theirs and those who ask nothing but freedom....

Post by DefendTheTruth » 03 Sep 2019, 16:36

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 13:23
“Should PM Abiy need to turn around his fortune and stabilize the country, he needs to be determined. Unequivocally, he has to distance himself from Oromo extremists. True, this won’t be without any cost; yet, it is up to him to choose. As mentioned above, he is sandwiched between those who ask nothing but freedom and the continuity of the country and those who are determined to destroy the country unless they have everything they ask.

Orally, he appears to be a nationalist, but practically that he is not. One fear he may have is losing his popularity from his own constituency; however, this shouldn’t be that hard if he has the audacity. When he became the Prime Minister, he had every support throughout the country. There was a little doubt within his own constituency. He should ask himself. Why was that? Again, it may have something to do with his weakness. Instead of restraining so called extremist Oromo activists, he left them unbridled allowing them to do whatever they wished. By doing this, he earned nothing except making himself vulnerable.
Rhetorically, he speaks about unity, togetherness, equality. That pleases everybody who seeks nationalism. On the flip side, the Oromo extremists galvanize the Oromo youth not to stand for unity but to seek a special privilege. Because of his fear, Oromo extremists controlled the Oromo youth. Now he lost his popularity from the non-Oromos. Because of this, he might think his popularity spiraled upwards in the Oromo constituency, but in all the non-Oromo constituencies it is quite the opposite. Even then, it is moot if his Oromo constituency is really in his favor for they think that he is not their leader. They consider their leader to be Oromo extremists.”

Assuming that it is the case that the government is sandwitched between the oromo extremists and the so called freedom seekers (I assume the freedom seekers are the likes of Eskinder Nega, someone who founded a sort of a shadow council defying the legal power of the one officially in place to administer the affairs of Addis Ababa/Finfinne administration), then it is also not difficult to conclude that this is a bonanza for the extrimists that those freedom seekers are claiming to fight againist would eventually win.

If somebody really wanted to fight against somebody else, then which type of strategy stipulates strengethening the same entity one is going to fight against?

Something must be odd here.

Take Jawar Mohammad, for exa., he was relegated to no one, perhaps given a villa in Addis, other than that nothing he had. People (so called freedom fighters) kept shouting about him still, for whatever reason, now he came back to the scene and gaining attention from his followers and with that the kind of the eventual fight is already taking its shape. Those of you who are talking a lot, don't forget to dig in then for the real fight when it will acutall going to ensue.

Internet lay kuch bilo mamuamak kelal new, gebtobet mewagat gin wonne yetayikal. Iwuketem lela asfalagi neger new.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 03 Sep 2019, 16:38

Revelations wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 14:00
The writer's assessment is very generous towards Abiy. He's intentionally misleading people, targeting Amharas to kill and imprison, lies about anything and everything without batting an eye. He's a lost cause to those who hoped of freedom!
Qondaf,

"Abey Ahmed is one bullet lost" stil alneberem? Yet derske iska ahun? Kift af!

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 03 Sep 2019, 17:40

DefendTheTruth wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 16:36
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 13:23

Assuming that it is the case that the government is sandwitched between the oromo extremists and the so called freedom seekers (I assume the freedom seekers are the likes of Eskinder Nega, someone who founded a sort of a shadow council defying the legal power of the one officially in place to administer the affairs of Addis Ababa/Finfinne administration), then it is also not difficult to conclude that this is a bonanza for the extrimists that those freedom seekers are claiming to fight againist would eventually win.

If somebody really wanted to fight against somebody else, then which type of strategy stipulates strengethening the same entity one is going to fight against?

Something must be odd here.

Take Jawar Mohammad, for exa., he was relegated to no one, perhaps given a villa in Addis, other than that nothing he had. People (so called freedom fighters) kept shouting about him still, for whatever reason, now he came back to the scene and gaining attention from his followers and with that the kind of the eventual fight is already taking its shape. Those of you who are talking a lot, don't forget to dig in then for the real fight when it will acutall going to ensue.

Internet lay kuch bilo mamuamak kelal new, gebtobet mewagat gin wonne yetayikal. Iwuketem lela asfalagi neger new.
Mamo,

I know it ain't that easy to accept the fact where the country is descending to. I have struggled like hell before I came to realize what is presented as a facade isn't that easy to discern. Ethiopians will soon know the difference while ethnic demagogues will continue to pay a blind eye.

You start your every argument by denigrating the very simple democratic right that Eskindir is trying to exercise. By doing so, Eskindir has only unveiled for all to see the layers of covers that the current leadership has been hiding behind. That earned him enemies left and right ..understandably. Otherwise the shadow government is still functional in full swing in Mekelle with the blessings of the Jawar/Gerba/Gebissa/Ibssa cohorts and, I don't see ODP/OLF having the gut to even lift a finger..:) :mrgreen: I know it ain't easy to call TPLF/OLF strategic alliance as something as you all try to blame Eskindir for. That is a shadowy Government with all its definitions.

AS for granting Villas for the known villain of the country and, sending others just because they are not ethnically affiliated with OLF, is the norm that the infantile administration plays by. The "have nothing" Jawar is the now fast becoming the media mogul on top of being the leader of that second government that you all adoringly call the "Qerro Government". :mrgreen: We are waiting to see the war that has been raging against Eskindir to engulf the real shadow governments too. I know it ain't my job to cure your myopia but, can't help pointing the facts as they are.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Sep 2019, 13:37

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 17:40

Mamo,

I know it ain't that easy to accept the fact where the country is descending to. I have struggled like hell before I came to realize what is presented as a facade isn't that easy to discern. Ethiopians will soon know the difference while ethnic demagogues will continue to pay a blind eye.

You start your every argument by denigrating the very simple democratic right that Eskindir is trying to exercise. By doing so, Eskindir has only unveiled for all to see the layers of covers that the current leadership has been hiding behind. That earned him enemies left and right ..understandably. Otherwise the shadow government is still functional in full swing in Mekelle with the blessings of the Jawar/Gerba/Gebissa/Ibssa cohorts and, I don't see ODP/OLF having the gut to even lift a finger..:) :mrgreen: I know it ain't easy to call TPLF/OLF strategic alliance as something as you all try to blame Eskindir for. That is a shadowy Government with all its definitions.

AS for granting Villas for the known villain of the country and, sending others just because they are not ethnically affiliated with OLF, is the norm that the infantile administration plays by. The "have nothing" Jawar is the now fast becoming the media mogul on top of being the leader of that second government that you all adoringly call the "Qerro Government". :mrgreen: We are waiting to see the war that has been raging against Eskindir to engulf the real shadow governments too. I know it ain't my job to cure your myopia but, can't help pointing the facts as they are.
Dude,

Mamo is a name of someone who was reportedly martyred for the cause of his people, seeking equal opportunity for all. I am not sure about how much or even if he was influenced by the extremists' views of his days in the society while shaping his views on the political affairs of the country. But he was executed, according to the reports of the day in a trumped up charges of having used an explosive in a public cinema. He was said to have been publicily executed (becoming a martyr for millions of today's youngs of the Oromo people). So, you calling me Mamo is not a bad name at all, I guess.

Having said that, could you please inform your readers of your knowledge in this world where in a known democracy somebody come together and announce "now we are the care-taker administeration of a city or region, let alone the capital city of the nation in question"? Challanging the power of those officially in charge without having any mandate from the governed, if I may add.

Why try to twist the issue at hand and make it sound that it is about TPLF? To my knowledge, TPLF has announced no where that they are the care-taker government of any region or entity other than the one where they are indeed officially in charge. If you know that tell us about it, it seems you know something we don't.

After you provide us another instance of the actions Ato Eskinder Nega and his cohorts took somewhere in this world in the name of democracy, then we can discuss here about the rest of the issues.

Before that be informed about the fact that Ato Eskinder made the issue that used to be on the fringe of the extrimists to that of the main stream political discourse in the Oromo people. You gave them the bonanza, for waht ever goal be it by design or just coincedence, I can assure you that.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Sep 2019, 13:38

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

Mamo,

Dude,

Mamo is a name of someone who was reportedly martyred for the cause of his people, seeking equal opportunity for all. I am not sure about how much or even if he was influenced by the extremists' views of his days in the society while shaping his views on the political affairs of the country. But he was executed, according to the reports of the day in a trumped up charges of having used an explosive in a public cinema. He was said to have been publicily executed (becoming a martyr for millions of today's youngs of the Oromo people). So, you calling me Mamo is not a bad name at all, I guess.

Having said that, could you please inform your readers of your knowledge in this world where in a known democracy somebody come together and announce "now we are the care-taker administeration of a city or region, let alone the capital city of the nation in question"? Challanging the power of those officially in charge without having any mandate from the governed, if I may add.

Why try to twist the issue at hand and make it sound that it is about TPLF? To my knowledge, TPLF has announced no where that they are the care-taker government of any region or entity other than the one where they are indeed officially in charge. If you know that tell us about it, it seems you know something we don't.

After you provide us another instance of the actions Ato Eskinder Nega and his cohorts took somewhere in this world in the name of democracy, then we can discuss here about the rest of the issues.

Before that be informed about the fact that Ato Eskinder made the issue that used to be on the fringe of the extrimists to that of the main stream political discourse in the Oromo people. You gave them the bonanza, for waht ever goal be it by design or just coincedence, I can assure you that.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 04 Sep 2019, 14:18

DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 13:38
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

Mamo,

Dude,

Mamo,

First off you are jumping on issues that you haven't even paid the slightest attempt to understand. You are just echoing what your ethnic kins are falsely shouting about from their lung. Now, Eskindir and some concerned individuals can name whatever they want their movement. In democracy there is no limitation as to which name you may pick to call what you organize for. There is nothing absolutely nothing that they said that remotely suites to being a care taker that you seem to be embellishing in every post of yours. However, they pointed out the all known facts that Mr Omma is assigned to be the mayor by unconstitutional means. They did also brought to light the fact that he is trying to swallow the city by issuing fake ID. Not only that, they started mobilizing the residents who are 88% none-Oromos to stand for their right. That is where they became the thorn on the side of the ODP/OLF gangs and the PM out-rightly said in open to be waging war against the movement. They even have clearly stated that they do not have any ambition to run for political office.

TPLF/OLF forming the showdown government news must have escaped your grip or you might seem to have given it a pass since the OLF/TPL "strategic alliance" as they call it much important to be rubbed in anyway. However, your admission to the existence of the "Qerro Government" is in itself and the tolerance to such illegal activities by the current government is very telling.

ዐቢይ አሕመድ መቀሌ ከተመሰረተው የሕወሓት የባላደራ መንግሥት ጋር «ግልጽ ጦርነት» ውስጥ ይገባ ይሆን?

ሕወሓት «የፌዴራል መንግሥት ኃላፊነቱን አልተወጣም» በማለት «ሕገ መንግሥትና የፌዴራል ሥርዓት» ያለውን ለማዳን «የፌዴራሊስት ኃይሎች» ያላቸውን ሰብስቦ የሁለት ቀናት ጉባኤ አጠናቅቆ ቀጣይ እንቅስቃሴዎችን የሚያስተባብር ኮምቴ አቋቁሟል፤ የአቋም መግለጫም አውጥቷል። ሁሉም የጉባኤው ተሳታፊዎች ተስማሙበት በተባለው የአቋም መግለጫ «ሕገ መንግሥትና የፌዴራል ሥርዓቱን» ለመታደግ አለማቀፍ ጥሪ ቀርቧል። ይህ ጉባኤ በመንግሥትነት የተሰየመውን የዐቢይ አሕመድ አገዛዝ የመንግሥትነት ሥልጣን በግልጽ ውድቅ ያደረገ ስብስብ ነው።

በመንግሥትነት የተሰየመውን የዐቢይ አሕመድ አገዛዝ «ኃላፊነቱን አልተወጣም» በማለት የዐቢይ አሕመድ አገዛዝ ዋና ሥራው የሆነውን «ሕገ መንግሥትና የፌዴራል ሥርዓቱን» የማዳን አላማ ይዞ የሚቋቋም ማናቸውም ስብስብ የባላደራ መንግሥት ነው። ይህ ግልጽ የሆነ በመንግሥት ላይ የተመሰረተ ሌላ መንግሥት ነው።

ባጭሩ በመንግሥት ላይ መንግሥት የመሰረተው፣ «የፌዴራል መንግሥት ኃላፊነቱን አልተወጣም» በማለት «ሕገ መንግሥትና የፌዴራል ሥርዓቱን» ለማዳን ጉባኤ የተቀመጠውና ቀጣይ መንግሥታዊ ስራዎች የሆኑትን ሕገመንግሥትና የፌዴራል ሥርዓቱን ለመታደግ አለማቀፍ ጥሪ ያቀረበው የመቀሌው ስብስብ አካል የባላደራ መንግሥት ነው።

ዐቢይ አሕመድ ከዚህ በፊት የፖለቲካ ድርጅት ባልሆነውና ሥልጣን የመያዝ አላማ ከሌለው በእስክንድር ነጋ ከሚመራው የአዲስ አበባ ባላደራ ምክር ቤት ጋር «ግልጽ ጦርነት» ውስጥ እንደሚገባ ነግሮን ነበር። ዐቢይ አሕመድ ከአዲስ አበባ ባላደራ ምክር ቤት ጋር ጦርነት ውስጥ እገባለሁ ያለው «ምክር ቤቱ ምርጫ ሳያሸንፍ ባላደራ፣ ባደራ የሚል ጫዎታ ውስጥ ገብቷል» ብሎ ነው። ምክር ቤቱ ግን የሲቪክ ተቋም እንጂ ምርጫ የመሳተፍና የፖለቲካ ሥልጣን የመያዝ አላማ እንደሌላው ግልጽ አድርጓል።

የዐቢይ አሕመድን መንግሥት ተቀብሎ የፖለቲካ ሥልጣን የመያዝ አላማም ፍላጎቱም ከሌለው ከአዲስ አበባ ምክር ቤት ጋር «ግልጽ ጦርነት» ውስጥ እገባለሁ ያለን ዐቢይ አሕመድ አሁን በግልጽ የሚፈተንበት ወቅት መጥቶለታል። ሕወሓት «የዐቢይ አሕመድን አገዛዝ ኃላፊነቱን አልተወጣም» በማለት የመንግሥት ዋና ተግባር የሆነውን «ሕገ መንግሥትና የፌዴራል ሥርዓቱን» የመታደግ ሥልጣን ነጥቆ «ሕገ መንግሥትና የፌዴራል ሥርዓቱን» ለማዳን የሚል መንግሥታዊ አላማ ይዞ በመቀሌ ከተማ የባላደራ መንግሥት መስርቷል።

ዐቢይ አሕመድ ከዚህ መቀሌ ላይ ከተፈጠረው የሕወሓት የባላደራ መንግሥት ጋር ግልጽ ጦርነት ውስጥ ይገባ ይሆን? ነው ዐቢይ አሕመድ ጦርነት ውስጥ የሚገባው የመንግሥት ዋና ተግባር የሆነውን «ሕገ መንግሥትና የፌዴራል ሥርዓቱን» የመታደግ ሥልጣን ከዐቢይ በመንጠቅ «ሕገ መንግሥትና የፌዴራል ሥርዓቱን» ለማዳን የሚል መንግሥታዊ አላማ ይዞ የተቋቋመውን የመቀሌ የባላደራ መንግሥት እሹሩሩ እያለ የባላደራ መንግሥት የማቋቋም እቅድም አላማም ከሌለው ከአዲስ አበባው ምክር ቤት ጋር ብቻ ነው?