Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
banebris2013

Re: የኦሮሞ ጎሳ የገባበት የማንነት፣ የካልቸርና የፖለቲካ ውጥንቅጥ ቀውስ

Post by banebris2013 » 21 Sep 2019, 14:05

Horus wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 12:23
ባንብሪስ 12345
የኔ ፋይዳውነት የማየውን እውነትን ሳልፈራ መግለጽ እንጂ የማንም መንጋ እንዲወደኝ ወይም ስሜቱ እንድይነካ መቆርቆር አይደለም።

ደሞ ያበሎን ምከረው ይህ ዝንጀሮች ሲሳረሩ በኦሮሞ ስም መለጠፍ ምን ያህል ኦሮሞን እንደሚያሰድብ ነገረው ። ስድ ካልቸር ማለት ያ ነው።

አሁን አንተም ሚዛናዊና ምክንያታዊ ሁን ። እስቲ ዝም ብለህ ኦሮሞች የሚሉትን የሚያረጉትን ተከታተል ። ያሳዝናል ። ልክ አንድ የህጻናት ቡድን ፣ አንድ አላዋቂ ቡዲን የሚያደርገው ትርምስ ነው ። ይህ ደሞ አንድ ጥብቅ የሰከነ የረገጠ እምነት ባህል እሴት ወይም ፍልስፍና ማጣት ነው። ኢትዮጵያዊነትኮ በዙ ዘመን የፈጀ እሴት ነው። ኦሮሞ ከዚህ እሴት ጋር በሚያደርገው ፉክክር ሳቢያ ይበልጥ ብትንትኑ እንደ ሚወጣ እወቅ፣ በትክክል ካሰብክ ማለት ነው ። እኔ ኦሮሞ የማያየውን ነው ማሳይህ ፣ ብልህ ብትሆን ማለት ነው !! ነጋቲ
HORUS
The people who push oromos to the extreme, specially on this forum, are those with the denigrating day and night comments, mostly from amhara extremists. I for one feel guilty when i am part of it, but can not help it some times. I normally believe in civil discussion based on reality. I have nothing against you when you promote Gurages in every opportunity you get. What i am against is your oromo bashing based on hate. I am someone who grew up with exposure to different cultures within Ethiopia, including gurages. I fully understand if amhara extremists are bashing oromo, as they lost their psycho social upper hand they were enjoying for over a century. They are angry, and will remain angry. Nothing can be done about that. But you can make a difference. Even if i am hard on you some times, i acknowledge that you can make a difference if you use your wisdom for the common good of Ethiopia, instead of bashing other Ethiopians.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Sep 2019, 15:54

Folks are failing to grasp the distinction between diversity and multi-dimensionality that are present in an ordered world and chaos that is the very antithesis of order. None of those who object to my comment tell us this: do Oromo elites have a single, unified or common purpose? If so what is that purpose? My answer no. Oromo elites are like those people who sleep in the same bed but see different dreams. Social groups experience a state of chaos when they hold different and antagonistic purposes.

When you have different and antagonistic purposes, you also have different and opposed meanings. Oromo elites do not have shared meanings. In other words, those with unlike meanings also hold unlike values and beliefs. In short the Oromo cultural chaos is not any different from its political chaos.

In other words, the idea of Oromo tribalism (or Oromoness) is not an organizing principle. The Oromo concept will never work as a political, economic, social or spiritual organizing principle. Every different Oromo community and region needs to organize itself on well founded principles of modern human organizing such as individual liberty, political democracy, economic prosperity, intellectual development, cultural civility etc.

Why we see so much drama and confusion is precisely because for 50 years, Oromos tried to use the concept of the tribe as an organizing principle which in reality is a fossil useless empty concept.

Folks like Jawar are trying execute a unintelligible so called strategy without having a clear purpose and process for all Oromo while in reality there is no one Oromo. This is also why we will expect more explosions, fractures and drama as the group in power - Abiye & co. are taking a more orderly principle driven strategy - that is using the idea of Ethiopiaism as an organizing principle.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Sep 2019, 16:10

ለምሳሌ አንድ ውጥንቅጥ አስተሳሰብ እንውሰድ ፤ ጉዲፈቻ እና ሞጋሳ እንደ አካታችነት ለማቅረብ መሞከር። ኦሮሞች ሌላው የራሱን ዘር እያጠፋ፣ የራሱን ቋንቋ እየረሳ ከኛ ይግባ ማለት ተስፋፊነት ወይም ዘር አትፊነት እንጂ አካታችነት አይደለም ። አካታችነት የሚባለው በማንም ዘር ላይ ያልቆመ ኢትዮጵያዊ ድርጅት ወስት መካተት ማለት ነው ። ስለዚህ እነጃዋር እነ ገርባ ገና የጠራ ህሳቤ እንኳን ማድረግ ያልቻሉ የራሳቸውን ምኞትና ቅዘት እንድ ትክክለኛ ሃሳብ ሲያዩ የኖሩ ሰዎች ናቸው። የጎሳ ጽንሰ ሃሳብ እተፈጥሮ አግላይ ነው፤ በቃ ።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Sep 2019, 16:46

One hell of an idiot insulting another infantile idiot - we are in a dumb-and-dumber situation.

Oromos are very decent people like any average Ethiopian. People like Jawar Mencha, confused Ezikel and disgraced Bekele Gerba are exceptions just like woyane thugs are a wart to Tigray. Amharas didn’t go to the South due to hunger just like Oromos didn’t expand to the North in search of food. Pioneers, whether Oromo or Amhara, migrated beyond their territory to join in settling and developing new areas. This is a phenomenon that happened throughout the entire world, be it in America, Europe or Asia.

Remember, the entire Ethiopia was covered with trees, vegetation and wild life until First World War, including the highlands of Tigray & Eritrea which in recent history have been hit by severe and repetitive drought.
banebris2013 wrote:
21 Sep 2019, 13:45
Marc wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 04:06
Wylde described the Galla as follows;

“….they are all indescribably dirty with filthy cloths, it being too cold to wash and both soap and its substitute the shipti unknown. The men are a fine race, thick-set and large limbed with plenty of hair anout them….; the women are round, fat, ungraceful, board-[deleted], large-sterned, coarse, ugly things, and about as unlovely as the female sex possibly could be….their dirt and smell are simply unbearable…..”

The Galla or Oromo of East Africa (page 173)

https://www.jstor.org/stable/3629113?re ... b_contents
Have you ever seen your own people, including yourself? they are the filthiest and ugliest when compared to gallas. A dirty look can be changed just by washing, what can not change is a dirty mind like that of yours. You have been backward for centuries, never able to feed you self and yet you insult others. By the way the reason half the amhara population migrated to oromia and the southern regions is basically to escape hunger. And yet you open your filthy mouth to insult the people who saved you from starving to death. Normal people with normal brain actually say thank you. Those with dirty brain say what you are saying. It is also better to be dirt than KOMATA.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Sep 2019, 17:25

There is also a distinction between the Oromo people and the Oromo elites. You initially bashed the entire Oromo people and now you retreated from the generalization and rightly targeted the politicians and activities. Be clear like water, my friend. There are thugs everywhere but there are no bad tribes.
Horus wrote:
21 Sep 2019, 15:54
Folks are failing to grasp the distinction between diversity and multi-dimensionality that are present in an ordered world and chaos that is the very antithesis of order. None of those who object to my comment tell us this: do Oromo elites have a single, unified or common purpose? If so what is that purpose? My answer no. Oromo elites are like those people who sleep in the same bed but see different dreams. Social groups experience a state of chaos when they hold different and antagonistic purposes.

When you have different and antagonistic purposes, you also have different and opposed meanings. Oromo elites do not have shared meanings. In other words, those with unlike meanings also hold unlike values and beliefs. In short the Oromo cultural chaos is not any different from its political chaos.

In other words, the idea of Oromo tribalism (or Oromoness) is not an organizing principle. The Oromo concept will never work as a political, economic, social or spiritual organizing principle. Every different Oromo community and region needs to organize itself on well founded principles of modern human organizing such as individual liberty, political democracy, economic prosperity, intellectual development, cultural civility etc.

Why we see so much drama and confusion is precisely because for 50 years, Oromos tried to use the concept of the tribe as an organizing principle which in reality is a fossil useless empty concept.

Folks like Jawar are trying execute a unintelligible so called strategy without having a clear purpose and process for all Oromo while in reality there is no one Oromo. This is also why we will expect more explosions, fractures and drama as the group in power - Abiye & co. are taking a more orderly principle driven strategy - that is using the idea of Ethiopiaism as an organizing principle.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Sep 2019, 21:39

ethioash

ያንተ ቤት በሳት እየጋየ አንተ ያቤሎን ድስት ታማስላለህ !!! ለመሆኑ ያንተ ዎያኔ አብፓ ይዋሃዳል ወይስ እዚያ ደደቢት ይበሰብሳል? !!!

ያቤሎ ፤ ኢሬቻ የሸዋ ኦሮሞ ከጉራጌ የተማረው በዓል ነው ። ኢሪቻ ወይም ኢሬካ መስቀል ማለት ነው ማለትም የጉራጌ መስቀል ። እንዲያውም ድሮ በራሱ በመስቀል ቀን ወንዝ ጋር ነበር የሚያከብሩት ። አሁንም ቀስ በቀስ ከመስቀል ጋር እያስጠጉት ነው።

ችግሩ ግ ን በአሉን ተዋሱት እንጂ ትርጉሙን ረስተውታል?

አንተ ደሞ ስለ ኢሪቻ ምንም ልታቅ አትችልም መስቀል ማለትም የጥንቱ ይንተ ባህል ስላይደለ ! ትክክለኛው ኢሬቻ የዉሃ በአል ነው ኦሮሞ የብርሃን ወይም የጸሃይ ብሎም ምልክቱ የሆነው የእሳት የምጅር ፣የገድራ የደመራ ባህል ስለሌለው ።

አሁን አዲሳብ አንድ ፓርክ ወስጥ መሰብሰብ የሆነ የፖለቲካ ቅዘት ሊሆን ይችላል ግ ን በውስጡ የአለው እምነት የለም ። የቱ ፈጣሪ ነው በስጥፋኖስ ፓርክ ሰብሰባ የሚከበረው?

ይህ ሁሉ የሚያሳየው የኦሮሞ ልሂቃን ይሆነ ማነንት ለመጠፍጠፍ ይህን ያንን ይሞክራሉ ። ትንሽ ታሪካቸው በእውነት ቢማሩ ትርጉም ያለው ባህል ያቆሙ ነበር ።

በህይወትህ እያለው ገለልተኛ የቋንቋ ልሂቃን ኢሬቻ ማለት መስቀል ማለት እንደ ሆነ ያረጋግጣሉ ።

እኔ ከኢሪቻ ጋር ጉዳይ የለኝ ፤ ያንን ይቁላ ሰለባ ገዳህን እዚያ ታቅፈህ ለራስህ እስከያዝከው ድረስ ። ኬር መስቀል ዬቦ !!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Sep 2019, 22:44

You don’t need to respond to this mfkr TPLF leech? He doesn’t have anything to talk about the deceased woyane. And Amharas, gurages, most Oromos and all Eritreans hate TPLF thugs in their entirety. His plea to the latter didn’t turn to fruition. So, it makes a lot of sense for him to shift gear and sniff Jawars bottom. That’s where he thinks there is power and loop hole. Trust me, jawar will chew up and throw him away into a dumpster. Unless he is stupid, why Oromos would form alliance with a loser, a bad loser?
Horus wrote:
21 Sep 2019, 21:39
ethioash

ያንተ ቤት በሳት እየጋየ አንተ ያቤሎን ድስት ታማስላለህ !!! ለመሆኑ ያንተ ዎያኔ አብፓ ይዋሃዳል ወይስ እዚያ ደደቢት ይበሰብሳል? !!!

ያቤሎ ፤ ኢሬቻ የሸዋ ኦሮሞ ከጉራጌ የተማረው በዓል ነው ። ኢሪቻ ወይም ኢሬካ መስቀል ማለት ነው ማለትም የጉራጌ መስቀል ። እንዲያውም ድሮ በራሱ በመስቀል ቀን ወንዝ ጋር ነበር የሚያከብሩት ። አሁንም ቀስ በቀስ ከመስቀል ጋር እያስጠጉት ነው።

አንተ ደሞ ስለ ኢሪቻ ምንም ልታቅ አትችልም መስቀል ማለትም የጥንቱ ይንተ ባህል ስላይደለ ! ትክክለኛው ኢሬቻ የዉሃ በአል ነው ኦሮሞ የብርሃን ወይም የጸሃይ ብሎም ምልክቱ የሆነው የእሳት የምጅር ፣የገድራ የደመራ ባህል ስለሌለው ።

አሁን አዲሳብ አንድ ፓርክ ወስጥ መሰብሰብ የሆነ የፖለቲካ ቅዘት ሊሆን ይችላል ግ ን በውስጡ የአለው እምነት የለም ። የቱ ፈጣሪ ነው በስጥፋኖስ ፓርክ ሰብሰባ የሚከበረው?

ይህ ሁሉ የሚያሳየው የኦሮሞ ልሂቃን ይሆነ ማነንት ለመጠፍጠፍ ይህን ያንን ይሞክራሉ ። ትንሽ ታሪካቸው በእውነት ቢማሩ ትርጉም ያለው ባህል ያቆሙ ነበር ።

እኔ ከኢሪቻ ጋር ጉዳይ የለኝ ፤ ያንን ይቁላ ሰለባ ገዳህን እዚያ ታቅፈህ ለራስህ እስከያዝከው ድረስ ። ኬር መስቀል ዬቦ !!!

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 22 Sep 2019, 12:03

Horus wrote:
21 Sep 2019, 21:39
ethioash

Horus,
It is true gurages celebrate Meskel. But among oromo the meskel holiday is a three day celebration with irreecha as its last event. The first day is Gubaa, second day is waree (the day cattle gets blessing and access to fresh grazing) and the third final day is called Malka bu'aa (irrechaa). I am one of those who grew up celebrating this holiday, even during Derg time. So for you to say oromo borrowed meskel from gurage shows either you do not know where gurages got meskel from or you lack knowledge about oromos. By the way there is a reason only gurages (the soddo once) give themselves oromo names like Gada, Fayisa, Gutama etc.. So get yourself out of gurage tent and look around, then you might find people who knows about meskel better than you do. I am sure you are not confusing the meskel of orthodox church (the finding of the true cross) with oromo meskel. The two has nothing to do with each other. Meskel among oromos is more of a cultural holiday (thanks giving) than being religious, while the orthodox one is purely religious.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 22 Sep 2019, 14:45

banebris,

አንተኮ ደግመህ ደጋግመህ ትቃወመኛለህ እንጂ አንድ መረጃ አንድ አብነት አታቀርብም ። እኔ ሺ ግዜ ነገርኩህ ኢሬቻ ወይም ኢሬካ የሚለው ቃል በኦሮሞ ቋንቋ ውስጥ የለም፤ አንተም ትርጉሙን አታወቀም ነው የምልህ ። ለም ይህን አትመልስም ።

ኦሮሞች መስቀል ይበሉት፣ ኢሬቻ ይበሉት ቢያከብሩ እኔ ጉዳዬ አይደለም ። ግ ን የኢሬቻ መስቀል ከጉራጌ እና ካማራ እስከ ተወሰነ ድረስ ከሃዲያ ጋር የተደባለቁት የሸዋ ኦሮሞ በአል እንጂ የመላ ኦሮሞ ባል አይደለም ። ይሕን መቀበል አለብህ ።

እኔ በኦርቶዶክስ መስቀል (ግማደ መስቀል) እና በቅድመ ኦርቶዶስ ያለው ልዩነትና አንድነት ጠንቅቄ አቃለሁ ። እንዴት አንድ እንደሆኑም አቃለሁ ።

እኔ ደግሜ ደግሜ የምልህ ኦሮሞ ባህላዊ መስቀል አልነበርውም ነው ይምልሕ። ይህን ማወቅ ካሻህ ቅድመ ክርስቲና መስቀል ባህል ያላቸውን ህዝቦች እነ ጋፋት፣ ጉራጌ፣ እነገላን፣ ሃዲያ፣ ከምባታ፣ ወላኢታ፣ ዳውሮ፣ የም እያልክ የጊቤ ኦሞ ህዝቦችን አስተውል ። ሙስሊም ለሆኑትም ተመሳሳይ ነው ። ቅድመ እስልምና መስቀላቸው ስለሆነ ዛሬ ከክሪስቲያኑ እኩል የሚያከብሩት ፣ ገባህ???

አንተ እንደ ምትለው ዝም ብሎ የሩጫ እና ዝላይ ጨዋታ ቀን ሳይሆን እጅግ መንፈሳዊ በአል ነው፣ ነበርም ። ዛሬ ክርስቲያን የሆኑት ጉራጌችኮ ከዚያ በፊት የፈጣሪ አምላኪ የነበሩ ኦሪታዊያን ናቸው፣ ባታቅ ነው እንጂ ።

የሌለን ነገር መስቀል አዳባባይ ማሳየት ፖለቲካ ነው እንጂ ሃይማኖት አይደለም ።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 Sep 2019, 15:01

Ante wurra, ye guraghe lij, be Oromo habt na meswatnet new yente minority-group tesegsego yemnoraw.

Be lijinet tez yelegnal, ine yedekubet akebabi lay: guraghe na achberbari beand sem neber yemeterut. Achberbari = guraghe; Guraghe = achbarbari, wededkehim telahim.

So, cool down!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 Sep 2019, 15:08

Horus wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 20:47

እኔ በህይወቴ እንደ ዚህ ያለ ውጥንቅጡ የወጣ ማሀበረ ሰብ አይቼ አላቅም
It is simply because you lack the power to comprehend the maginificient and highly sophisticated social and cultural structure and developmental stage of the Oromo people. Who you think that you are, to judge a social and cultural development that is very complex and mostly under-studied in the social studies of the country?

Oromo can't borrow from Guraghe the juniour, it should have been the other way round.

Why didn't you answer my question to you before, about "the current is the key to the past", didn't you see it?

Achebarbari!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 22 Sep 2019, 20:54

DDT
አንተ የከሸፈ ዎያኔ የቀን ጅብ ! እኔኮ ሆረስ እባላለሁ፤ አስታወስከኝ? ገና ነርቭህ ሳይሆን ቅሽትህን ይነዳል !! ስንቴ ልንገርህ የነሌቦ ዎያኔ የነ ቅዘታም ጃዋራዊ መወራቸት ሃላፊ ድራማ ነው። የኢትዮጵያ ባቡር ሃዲዷ ላይ ቀጥ ብላ ከጣቢያ ጣቢያ እየትጓዘች ነው ።

መንጋ ቢንጋጋ ያንድ ቀን ጩሀት ነው !!!

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 22 Sep 2019, 21:06

Horus wrote:
22 Sep 2019, 14:45
banebris,

አንተኮ ደግመህ ደጋግመህ ትቃወመኛለህ እንጂ አንድ መረጃ አንድ አብነት አታቀርብም ። እኔ ሺ ግዜ ነገርኩህ ኢሬቻ ወይም ኢሬካ የሚለው ቃል በኦሮሞ ቋንቋ ውስጥ የለም፤ አንተም ትርጉሙን አታወቀም ነው የምልህ ። ለም ይህን አትመልስም ።

ኦሮሞች መስቀል ይበሉት፣ ኢሬቻ ይበሉት ቢያከብሩ እኔ ጉዳዬ አይደለም ። ግ ን የኢሬቻ መስቀል ከጉራጌ እና ካማራ እስከ ተወሰነ ድረስ ከሃዲያ ጋር የተደባለቁት የሸዋ ኦሮሞ በአል እንጂ የመላ ኦሮሞ ባል አይደለም ። ይሕን መቀበል አለብህ ።

እኔ በኦርቶዶክስ መስቀል (ግማደ መስቀል) እና በቅድመ ኦርቶዶስ ያለው ልዩነትና አንድነት ጠንቅቄ አቃለሁ ። እንዴት አንድ እንደሆኑም አቃለሁ ።

እኔ ደግሜ ደግሜ የምልህ ኦሮሞ ባህላዊ መስቀል አልነበርውም ነው ይምልሕ። ይህን ማወቅ ካሻህ ቅድመ ክርስቲና መስቀል ባህል ያላቸውን ህዝቦች እነ ጋፋት፣ ጉራጌ፣ እነገላን፣ ሃዲያ፣ ከምባታ፣ ወላኢታ፣ ዳውሮ፣ የም እያልክ የጊቤ ኦሞ ህዝቦችን አስተውል ። ሙስሊም ለሆኑትም ተመሳሳይ ነው ። ቅድመ እስልምና መስቀላቸው ስለሆነ ዛሬ ከክሪስቲያኑ እኩል የሚያከብሩት ፣ ገባህ???

አንተ እንደ ምትለው ዝም ብሎ የሩጫ እና ዝላይ ጨዋታ ቀን ሳይሆን እጅግ መንፈሳዊ በአል ነው፣ ነበርም ። ዛሬ ክርስቲያን የሆኑት ጉራጌችኮ ከዚያ በፊት የፈጣሪ አምላኪ የነበሩ ኦሪታዊያን ናቸው፣ ባታቅ ነው እንጂ ።

የሌለን ነገር መስቀል አዳባባይ ማሳየት ፖለቲካ ነው እንጂ ሃይማኖት አይደለም ።
Horus.
I grew up in the culture and i know what i am talking about. If you feel you know more than me or any other oromo, that is your call. I grew up in a country side where the old cultures are celebrated with out dilution. As i said irreecha (malka bu'aa) is the third day of a three day festivity that takes place in the middle of September. If you are really interested i can give you a brief on each of the three days. I have no idea as to why gurages celebrate meskel, but i know for sure as to why oromos celebrate meskel. NB do not confuse the finding of the true cross thing with oromo meskel . The two has nothing to do with each other.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 22 Sep 2019, 21:33

ባነብሪስ 1234
ግድየለህም እዚሁ እንተወው፤ አዲስ የምተለው ነገር ስላላየሁ ።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Sep 2019, 22:22

What a monkey!
DefendTheTruth wrote:
22 Sep 2019, 15:01
Ante wurra, ye guraghe lij, be Oromo habt na meswatnet new yente minority-group tesegsego yemnoraw.

Be lijinet tez yelegnal, ine yedekubet akebabi lay: guraghe na achberbari beand sem neber yemeterut. Achberbari = guraghe; Guraghe = achbarbari, wededkehim telahim.

So, cool down!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Sep 2019, 22:38

Moron - Who told you small tribes don’t influence large size ethnic groups? In fact it’s the minority that is controlling the world economy and culture. Begin with Hollywood, Wall Street and Bethlehem to be able to understand this fact easily. If that wasn’t the case, the world culture would have been completely dominated by the Han dynasty. Idiot!
DefendTheTruth wrote:
22 Sep 2019, 15:08
Horus wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 20:47

እኔ በህይወቴ እንደ ዚህ ያለ ውጥንቅጡ የወጣ ማሀበረ ሰብ አይቼ አላቅም
It is simply because you lack the power to comprehend the maginificient and highly sophisticated social and cultural structure and developmental stage of the Oromo people. Who you think that you are, to judge a social and cultural development that is very complex and mostly under-studied in the social studies of the country?

Oromo can't borrow from Guraghe the juniour, it should have been the other way round.

Why didn't you answer my question to you before, about "the current is the key to the past", didn't you see it?

Achebarbari!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 22 Sep 2019, 23:32

ሰላም፣
እነዚህ የወደቁ የዎያኔና የኦነግ ተኝጥዮች የመጨረሻ ጫቻታ ይዘዋል፣ ይገባኛል። እነሱ የመሰላቸው የሚኒልክን ቤተ መንግስት ይዘው የገዳ ቁላ ሚቆርጡበት መስሏቸው ነበር ። አሁን አቢይን ሊገድሉ ይንጠራራሉ ። ያ አይሆንም ።

ለምሳሌ ምን ያህል አላዋቂ እንደሆኑ አስብ ። ያማራ ህዝብ ስለ ኢትዮጵያ እያለ ነው እንጂ ከተነሳ ምን ማድረግ እንደ ሚችል ረስተውታል። አንዱ ደደብ ተነስቶ ኦርቶዶክስን ቀሰቀሰ ። የደቡብ ኦርቶዶክስ ህዝብ ዝም ብሎ የነጅዋርን እብደት እያስተዋለ ነው። ደቡብኮ የግራኝ ታሪክ ወስጥ ያለፈ ነው። አሁን ምን አይነት አንጎል ነው ዛሬ ከኢትዮጵያ ኦርቶዶክስ ህዝብ ጋር ጠብ የሚሻ?

ሌላው የጃዋር ድድብና አስብ ። ዛሬ ኢሪቻ እስጢፋኖስ አረገ ። ሃሙስኮ መስቀል ነው ። ማ ሃያል እንደ ሆነ ይታያል። ስለ ግዜ ወይም ታይሚንግ ሃሳብ የሌላቸው ስሜታሞች ናቸው ።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 23 Sep 2019, 00:05

Irrecha in Meskel square doesn’t bother me. That place has seen a lot: Finding of the true cross, September 2, red terror, Fidel Castro, Eid ul-Fitr, Reinhard Bonnke, Great run, Abiy’s rally, Abiy’s murder attempt, frog’s funeral, Simegnew’s murder... So why not Irrecha?
Horus wrote:
22 Sep 2019, 23:32
ሰላም፣
እነዚህ የወደቁ የዎያኔና የኦነግ ተኝጥዮች የመጨረሻ ጫቻታ ይዘዋል፣ ይገባኛል። እነሱ የመሰላቸው የሚኒልክን ቤተ መንግስት ይዘው የገዳ ቁላ ሚቆርጡበት መስሏቸው ነበር ። አሁን አቢይን ሊገድሉ ይንጠራራሉ ። ያ አይሆንም ።

ለምሳሌ ምን ያህል አላዋቂ እንደሆኑ አስብ ። ያማራ ህዝብ ስለ ኢትዮጵያ እያለ ነው እንጂ ከተነሳ ምን ማድረግ እንደ ሚችል ረስተውታል። አንዱ ደደብ ተነስቶ ኦርቶዶክስን ቀሰቀሰ ። የደቡብ ኦርቶዶክስ ህዝብ ዝም ብሎ የነጅዋርን እብደት እያስተዋለ ነው። ደቡብኮ የግራኝ ታሪክ ወስጥ ያለፈ ነው። አሁን ምን አይነት አንጎል ነው ዛሬ ከኢትዮጵያ ኦርቶዶክስ ህዝብ ጋር ጠብ የሚሻ?

ሌላው የጃዋር ድድብና አስብ ። ዛሬ ኢሪቻ እስጢፋኖስ አረገ ። ሃሙስኮ መስቀል ነው ። ማ ሃያል እንደ ሆነ ይታያል። ስለ ግዜ ወይም ታይሚንግ ሃሳብ የሌላቸው ስሜታሞች ናቸው ።

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 23 Sep 2019, 00:20

Selam.

እስማማለሁ ፤ ግን ጃዋር ይህን ያረገው ባቢይ ላይ ግፊት ወይም ውጥረት ለማድረግ ነው እንጂ ኢሬቻ ወይ ሩጫ እዚህ ሆነ እዚያ ሆነ የማንም ጉዳይ አይደእም። እንዲያም አንድ ሚሊዮን ኦሮሞ ሸገር ከገባ ማለት አንድ ምልዮን ጠርሙስ ዉሃ ገዝቶ ነው ሚሄድ። አዲስኮ ከተማ ነው። ግን በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ አዎንታዊ ተጽኖ ማደረግ አስባለሁ የሚል እስትራተጂስት ይህን መሰል ስህተት አይሰራም ። ልክ እንደ አክራሪ እስልምና ነገሮችን ዝም ብሎ መወጠር ትርፉ ራስን መበጠስ ነው። ኢትዮጵያውያን ሁሉ ጨዋታውን እናውቀዋለን ፣ ሁሉም መልስ አለው ።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Sep 2019, 13:08

አንዱ መዥገር ነጋዴ ይሆናል
ወንድሙ ዳላላ
ሙሽሪት አሻሻጭ
ንግዱን በሞኖፖሊ (monopoly) ይዘውት ዋጋ ጥግ አደረሱት።

ደግሞ ማጭበርበራቸው ሳያንስ ታታሪ በሉን ይላሉ
ማንም አገር ስላም ብሎ መርካቶ ሄዶ መግዛት አይችል ነገር
አጋዢ ይዛ መሄድ አለበት ገንዘቡን እንዳይበላ

ትግሬዎች መጡ ገስገሱ። ንግዱን ሐቀኛ ለማረግ,በላ ሱቁን የገንዘብ ማሽን (cash-machine ) አስገቡ ፤ ዋጋቹሁንም (Price tag)ስቀሉ ሁሉም እንዲያየው ቢባሉ
አሻፈረኝ አሉ ማሽኑንም ገትረው በእጅ በእጃቸውን አጧጥፈወታል
ታክስ (አገር ውስጥ ገቢ)ላለመክፈል ፤ ግብርን ለመሽወድ ማአት አይነት ዜደ ፈጥረው ይቀባበሉናል በዋጋ ላይ ዋጋ በመጨመር

እነዚህ ይሉኝታ የላቸው አስላም ዓመትባል ቢመጣ ፤ ልክ እንደእስላም ያከብሩታል ዋጋውን በማንደድ
እኒዥህ የበሉበትን ስባሪ የኦሮተዶክስ ዓመትባል ሲመጣ ። ሠርጋቸው ደረስ ዋጋን ለማናር .

እነዚህ መዥገሮች ምንም ደንታ አይስጣቸውም ደም ብቻ ነው መምጠጥ። ዋጋው ሲገርመን
ሲሚንቶ፤ አፈር፤ ሳጋቱራ፤ ጆሶም አብልተውናል እነዚህ ግፈኞች

እኔ ስም አለጠራሁ ፤ ስምም አላነሳም
ግን ማን እነዚህን ያምናል የአህያ ስጋስ አርደው ቢያበሉን እረ ከቶ እነዚህን ማን ያምናል የሞተ ከብትስ ቢያርዱ።

እነዚህ አልጠግብ ባዬች ።
አንደስው አውቅ ነበር ።በጣም ጥጋበኛ ሀብታም : ስሙ ከመግነኑ፤ የአቶ እገሌ እቃ ነው ብቻ ሲባል ። ኬላውን የሚያልፍ፤ ኮንቶሮባንዱን ጭኖ ምንም ሳይፈተሽ

ይህ ጥጋበኛ የኮንትሮባንድ ንጉስ;ጥቁር ገንዘቡን በነጭ አጥቦ እጋዊ ሱቅ ከፍቶ በሀብት ላይ አብት ከምሮ ይንቀሳቀስ ነበር ። ታድያ ከጌዜ በኋላ እንዴት ነው ሰውዬው ብዬ ባስጠይቅ እስር ቤት ናቸው ከልጁ ጋራ በለው ነገሩኝ ሰውን እንደከብት ሲሽጥ ወደሊብያ ተይዞ ብለው ። እንግዲህ ይህ ነው አልጠግብ ባይ።የኮንትሮባንድ ንጉስ

ይህስ ይቅር ብዬ ነበር አገሬ ድሀ ናት ስርተው ካደሩ እሱ ብቻ ይበቃል ብዬ ። የአታክልት ተራን ወሬ ጉድ ሰማሁና እነዚህ እውነትም መዥገር ናቸው ብዬ አረፍኩት።

እንዲህ ነው ጨዋታው፤ አለ ያገሬ ሰው፤ አንድ የታወቀ ዘፋኝ መንደር የሚያፀዳ ፤አትክልት ተራን ሊያፀዳ ፍልጎ መጥረጊያውን ይዞ ወድ አታክልት ተራ አቀና ። ታድያ እዚያ ሲደርስ በክብር ይቀበሉኛል ብሎ ነበር ; ፤ግን በክብር አልጠበቀውም ። እንዲያፀዳ አልተፈቀደለትም ፣ ምነው ቢላቸው አካባቢው ከፀዳ ታክስ (income tax) ይጨምርብናል ። ተመልከቱ እነዚህን ተባዬች።

ከአታክልት ተራ ሽታው እስከመርካቶ የሚሽተውን ቦታ ላፅዳላች ሁ ፤ እግዜር ያሳያቹሁ በገንዘብ አይደለም በነፃ ። እነዚህ ጋለሞታዋች እንቢዬው አሉትና እርፍ።

እነዙህ የሰው ተባዬች ቅቤ ያለ ማቀዝቀዦ የሚሽጡ ጉዶች ። ቅቤ ተራ ሳትገባ የቅቤው ግማት ከውጭ ያፍንሀል ። በማንም ሀገር በምንም ሒሳብ ቅቤ እንዲህ ወጭ ያለማቀዝቀዦ መሽጥ ፈፍፁም የለበት ። ግን ትድያ ያለነው እነዚህ ተባዬች ቦታ ነው። ሁሉንም ነገር ማወረድ ይወዳሉ በፍፁም ቢሞቶ ውጪ አያውጡም ድርብ እጥፍም ቢያገኙበት አንድ ብር ውጪ ማረግ አይፈልጉም።

ታድያ ትግሬዎች መጥተው የሽምሱን ሱቅ ሱፕር ማርኬት አረጉት ፤ ዋጋ መስቀል በገንዘብ ማሽን መጠቀም ጀምረው እውነትም አዲሳባን ኒዎርክ አረጎት። ሞል፤ እና መዝናኛ ቦት አዘጋጅተው በጥራት መነግድና ሕዝቡን ማክበር ። ሽማች ንጉስ ነው የሚባለውን አስተማሩ

እነዚህ ጉዶች ግን ኬት እንደመጡ እንጂ እስቲ ልብ ያለው ዋጋ ይጥይቃቸዋል ። ሳይገዛቸው ይቅር በስድብ ድብን አርገው ነው የሚያከናንቡህ። ስድቡ ሲገርምህ ኪስ ህንም አውልቀው ቤት ህ ይሉኩሀል።

አረ እነዚህ ጎዶች ኬት መጡ ጉቦን ያስፋፉት እነዚህ ጉዶች ናቸው። የቁልፍ ፤ አየር በአየር ፤ ያስተማሩን እነዚህ ጉዶች ናቸው ።

እነዚህ ጉዶች እንድም ነገር ለሐገር የሚጠቅሙት የለም ከማውደም በስተቀር። ለምሳሌ ዋናው አጎቴ ስሊጥ ወደ ውጭ ይልካል ። ከተማ ውስጥ ወደዘይትነት ከመቀየር ይልቅ ጥሬውን ስሊጥ ይልክና የሱን ወንድም ደግሞ ዜይት አስምጪ ያረግና ዘይት ከውጭ ያስመጣል ። ከዚህ በላይ አገርን መግደል ኬት ይምጣ፣ በተአምርም ፋብሪካ አይከፍቱም አስመጪና ላኪ ከመሆን በስተቀር።

በአንድ ቀን ውስጥ ልጄን ብልካት ሱቅ ። ወንድ ልጄን ከዚያ ከዚያ ደግሞ ራሴ ብሄድ ሶስት ግዜ የተቀያየረ ዋጋ ነው የሚጠይቀን። እነዚህ ናቸው እንግዲህ አፍ አለኝ የሚሉን

ሌላም ሌላም ግን እዚህ ላቁመው

እንግዲህ ልብ በሉልኝ ስም አልጠራሁም።

በሌላ ገዜ ደግሞ ቡዳዎችን እንዴት አመድ ላይ ተከባለው ጅብ እንደሚሆኑ እተርክላቹዋለሁ።
Last edited by Ethoash on 23 Sep 2019, 13:35, edited 1 time in total.