Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

eden
Member+

Re: The roof of Art Deco Building Cinema Impero in Asmara caved in due to havey rain....flooded. sad sad sad

Post by eden » 02 Sep 2019, 18:14

No surprise there with the HGDEF blanket ban on any construction/ renovation, this is Asmera wide issue. I just saw CINEMA IMPERO last month - so dilapidated like all buildings except Enda Korea and Asmara Palace Hotel.

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: The roof of Art Deco Building Cinema Impero in Asmara caved in due to havey rain....flooded. sad sad sad

Post by Awash » 02 Sep 2019, 18:53

Meanwhile, the Agame deqi komarit diaspora celebrate the community center for the gullibles.
almaze wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 18:08

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Sep 2019, 19:35

እቱይ ሽለማ አምበይሮ ፈሪሹ ኣርኢኻ ቅተለኒ እላበልና እንምህለሎ ልነበርና ሓሳብ ልብና ስለዝሰመረ ልኹሉኩም ዲጂታል ወያነ ወገናተይ ልበይ ብደስታ ጉስዕ ጉስዕ እላበለ ኡንቋዕ ሓጎሸና እንክብል ይደልይ።

እዙይ ብብዝሒ ምህለላ ዲጂታል ወያነና አብ ኤርትራ ልዘነበ ማይ አይሂ ልሽነማ ኢምበሮ ሃም ለይነበረ ሃደሽደሽ አቢሉ፡ ሕዚ'ውን ለቶም ልቐረዩ ሽለማታት ኤርትራ ሃሙ ከግንዮም ምህለላና አይነቋርፂ። አልማዜ፣ ኤደን፣ አዋሽ አየኹም ናይና፡ ሰለብሬት ግበሩዋታ።

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 02 Sep 2019, 20:03

Digital Weyane wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 19:35
እቱይ ሽለማ አምበይሮ ፈሪሹ ኣርኢኻ ቅተለኒ እላበልና እንምህለሎ ልነበርና ሓሳብ ልብና ስለዝሰመረ ልኹሉኩም ዲጂታል ወያነ ወገናተይ ልበይ ብደስታ ጉስዕ ጉስዕ እላበለ ኡንቋዕ ሓጎሸና እንክብል ይደልይ።

እዙይ ብብዝሒ ምህለላ ዲጂታል ወያነና አብ ኤርትራ ልዘነበ ማይ አይሂ ልሽነማ ኢምበሮ ሃም ለይነበረ ሃደሽደሽ አቢሉ፡ ሕዚ'ውን ለቶም ልቐረዩ ሽለማታት ኤርትራ ሃሙ ከግንዮም ምህለላና አይነቋርፂ። አልማዜ፣ ኤደን፣ አዋሽ አየኹም ናይና፡ ሰለብሬት ግበሩዋታ።

This is what will happen to a building with 28 Years of negligence. Thanks to Wedi Medhin Berad ንኺድ ጥራይ ! :lol: :lol: Here are some of UNESCO world heritage sites in Asmara Eritrea .

https://i.imgur.com/8QPLeze.png

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 02 Sep 2019, 20:26

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Due to 'havey' rain??? Aye Agame.

Professor Amanuel Sahle could have helped you, at least, with the language. That is why you're paying him, I assume. But from what I see, you're not getting your money-worth education, Mr Illiterate. Well.....in defense of the good prof., we've seen your so-called 'elites' in action proving to us, inherent ignorance can't be cured by the three letters- PhD, after your name.

አቱም ሰባት መርገምኮዩ፥ እንዳማቶም ሸሐኒ ክጥምቱ ዝውዕሉን ዝሐድሩን ሐመማታት!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 02 Sep 2019, 20:34

Oh my God. Is the Agame junta waiting for donations?

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Sep 2019, 20:51

quindibu wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 20:26

You Eritreans and the rest of the civilized world wrongly write it "Heavy," and we Digital Weyane write it "Havey" because that's how the word is pronounce in our country Tigray. Tigray is the origin of the English language.

JudgementDay1234

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 02 Sep 2019, 20:57

Isias afewerki from temben, tigrai is the enemy of us Eritreans, he is killing everything Eritrean, our buildings, our youth, our economy etcc... He is even sending our Bisha gold money profit to tigrai. Isias afewerki and tplf are both the enemies of Eritreans. Death 2 tegaru when and where ever they are.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 02 Sep 2019, 21:08

quindibu wrote:

Professor Amanuel Sahle could have helped you, at least, with the language. That is why you're paying him, I assume. But from what I see, you're not getting your money-worth education, Mr Illiterate. Well.....in defense of the good prof., we've seen your so-called 'elites' in action proving to us, inherent ignorance can't be cured by the three letters- PhD, after your name.

Fool , :lol: :lol: :lol: don’t just take my word for it ...….Go in there for free and see for yourself :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://50.7.16.234/hadas-eritrea/haddas ... 082019.pdf

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 02 Sep 2019, 21:17

almaze wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 21:08
quindibu wrote:

Fool , :lol: :lol: :lol: don’t just take my word for it ...….Go in there for free and see for yourself :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Sep 2019, 21:42

That's not how you spell heavy, you illiterate cûnt. That's what he's pointing at, you monkey.

Your "sadness" is showing btw, you female dog.
almaze wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 21:08
quindibu wrote: