Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

[VIDEO] "It was 10-15 asylum seeking Eritreans that protested against me in Tel Aviv" ~ Abiy Ahimed

Post by Revelations » 02 Sep 2019, 06:39

Please wait, video is loading...

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: [VIDEO] "It was 10-15 asylum seeking Eritreans that protested against me in Tel Aviv" ~ Abiy Ahimed

Post by Revelations » 02 Sep 2019, 07:25

We want Abiy Ahimed to tell us who these protestors are? Are they asylum seekers? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: [VIDEO] "It was 10-15 asylum seeking Eritreans that protested against me in Tel Aviv" ~ Abiy Ahimed

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Sep 2019, 08:24

As any other people, we've our share of dumb individuals but what evidence is there that they truly were Eritreans?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Sep 2019, 10:58

Revelations wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 07:25
We want Abiy Ahimed to tell us who these protestors are? Are they asylum seekers? :lol: :lol: :lol:
protesting is part of democracy.. Abiy is doesnt enjoy 100% support otherwise that would be dictatorship.. people have the right to protest but not while our PM is in foreign land ... while he is in Israel, he represent Ethiopia not his government ... ለውጭ ሰው አሳልፈህ የራስን ሰው መስጠት የለብህም።

the second point is, if u admit the protesters r not asylum seekers then በአንድ አፍ! ነገ ጥገኞች ነን እንዳይሉ ብቻ

to Zmeles

yes, all of them are Eritreans otherwise why would an Ethiopians protest our pm, while he is on foreign land .....
Last edited by Ethoash on 02 Sep 2019, 11:42, edited 1 time in total.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 02 Sep 2019, 11:33

On this one he made mistake. He should not go thus far to lie. Even if they are Ethiopians, why he should try to cover up for 15-20 holigoans that come out and bark. After all he shouldn't expect 100 % support for what he is currently doing, even if he cleans the street and plant. Why he didn't say like this, " I don't know much about that issue, but I heard few people were protesting across the street. Well, that is ok in any country who runs democratic system of governance as you guys, ' to the reporters' know there are some disgruntled individuals. No democracy is 100 % perfect.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 02 Sep 2019, 13:18

Zmeselo wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 08:24
As any other people, we've our share of dumb individuals but what evidence is there that they truly were Eritreans?

Wow! Why would any Eritrean protest him? Ethiopians don't need political reason to get refugee status in Israel. They need to be Bete Israeli, then they get to travel to Israel from Ethiopia.

Did you know that, Aboy?! Becoming too timid as of late! :lol: :lol: :lol:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 02 Sep 2019, 13:33

He is a good for nothing person who doesn't have the quality of a Prime Minister. Why would Eritreans approach him. It seems Abiy is fearful for what he did to the Amharas and doesn't know what he is speaking about. Shame, Ethiopia has produced such idiot and moron leaders under the weyane regime
Revelations wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 13:18
Zmeselo wrote:

Wow! Why would any Eritrean protest him? Ethiopians don't need political reason to get refugee status in Israel. They need to be Bete Israeli, then they get to travel to Israel from Ethiopia.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 02 Sep 2019, 13:43

Zmeselo wrote:
Z,

My hunch is, as Abiy assumed an honorary foreign minister position of Eritrea since officially visiting Eritrea, he feels that Eritreans asylum seekers have a good reason to protest against while visiting Israel because of that. :P

Why will any Ethiopian protest? For what reason? Balderas? ABN? He doesn't believe they shall go that far.

He must be out of touch if you ask me.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Sep 2019, 14:03

I put a question to you & you run with it & talk about me being timid & age shaming, or whatever.

Weird! Why was all that neccessary, little boy? :lol:

I'll call you that if it makes you happy, eventhough you're my age.

Anyways, can agame people seek asylum as bete Israel? I know they do as Eritreans, though.

Besides, all the bete Israel people have been moved there on a bulk and payments were given to Menghistu & the weyane.
Revelations wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Sep 2019, 14:06

"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

Repeat it, again and again and again.

this will also be "history" one day. be wushetamoch yetetsafe tarik yembalew indeh yemeta new. Andu yewashal, lelaw yestegabal, lool.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Sep 2019, 14:09

Dawi wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 13:43
Zmeselo wrote:
Z,

My hunch is, as Abiy assumed an honorary foreign minister position of Eritrea since officially visiting Eritrea, :lol: :lol: :lol: he feels that Eritreans asylum seekers have a good reason to protest against while visiting Israel because of that. : :lol: :lol: :lol:

it doesnt matter he should not have to say Eritreans..even if they were Eritreans,, he had big political capital when he visited Eritrea why not keep it that way..ለአንድ ለሁለት ሰዎች በለህ ሁሉንም ኤርትራኖች ማስከፋት አነበረበትም። በተሀምር ማን ማን መሆኑን ባልተለየበት ግዜ። ማለት የነበረበት ። i am not a dictator who claim 100% .. under democracy some might oppose me some might support me it is given even so this protester even if it is one person i value his opposition and i want to hear him out in civilized manner AND i advice my ambassadress to accommodate face to face meeting or can give letter to embassy addressing it to me and i will do my best to read and response to their concern in timely fashion and do it..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Sep 2019, 14:18

I second Zmeles, even with risk of he will attack me like wild dog..

let alone today, even before 1991 the Israel only took bete Israel, the Israel r not stupid to take even the Gondar Amhara who are more related to Ethiopian Jews, the were tagged and numbered and lifted after long process ... no body cant just claim he is Ethiopian jews he have to prove it..

Ethiopian will be accepted as refugee not as Ethiopian Jews so they will have incentive to protest..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Sep 2019, 14:20

DefendTheTruth wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 14:06
"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

this will also be "history" one day. be wushetamoch yetetsafe tarik yembalew indeh yemeta new. Andu yewashal, lelaw yestegabal, lool.

DDT

i counted 16 protester .. but Dr. Abiy said only ten protester.... Ato realbull vindicated..አሁን ምን አፍ አለኝ ብለህ ልታወራ ነው እብይ እጅ ከፍንጅ ተይዞዋል ሲዋሽ እስራ ስድስቱን አስር ናቸው ሲል :lol: :oops: :cry: :roll: :twisted: :shock:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Sep 2019, 14:29

Ethoash wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 14:20
DefendTheTruth wrote:
"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

DDT

i counted 16 protester .. can u count them
Ethoash,
there is no need to count them we have seen thousands of so called protestors on the streets of the western countries before. They can be 10s of thousands, but couldn't effect anything before they were given a chance to oppose their government without any fear by going home, thanks to mainly those who are in power today and the Oromo youth at large.

If they can't effect anything, then what is it to call that a "ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል". Melka tifu, besem yedegifu?

Tell them to go and protest, if that is what they wish.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 02 Sep 2019, 14:36

Don't be timid of the diabilos dude, aboy! :lol: :lol: :lol: It's clear what he might have been told in Israel is not to turn Ethiopia into the incubator of terrorism. That scares him and make him say such nonsensical things. Eshi! :lol: :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 14:03
I put a question to you & you run with it & talk about me being timid & age shaming, or whatever.

Weird! Why was all that neccessary, little boy? :lol:

I'll call you that if it makes you happy, eventhough you're my age.

Anyways, can agame people seek asylum as bete Israel? I know they do as Eritreans, though.

Besides, all the bete Israel people have been moved there on a bulk and payments were given to Menghistu & the weyane.
Revelations wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Sep 2019, 14:55

Ethoash wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 14:20
DefendTheTruth wrote:
"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

"ታላቅ ተቃውሞ አሰምተዋል"

DDT

i counted 16 protester .. but Dr. Abiy said only ten protester.... Ato realbull vindicated..አሁን ምን አፍ አለኝ ብለህ ልታወራ ነው እብይ እጅ ከፍንጅ ተይዞዋል ሲዋሽ እስራ ስድስቱን አስር ናቸው ሲል :lol: :oops: :cry: :roll: :twisted: :shock:

I think they are the best of the Ethiopian brands today, who went out to protest (they even used the word ICC). The number of the photographers are more than the actual protestors, the number of the police who are on the streets to check on them is even more than that of the photographers and protestors combined. It seems Israeli Policists don't have much to do these days.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 02 Sep 2019, 15:09

pushkin wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 13:33
He is a good for nothing person who doesn't have the quality of a Prime Minister. Why would Eritreans approach him. It seems Abiy is fearful for what he did to the Amharas and doesn't know what he is speaking about. Shame, Ethiopia has produced such idiot and moron leaders under the weyane regime
Revelations wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Wey gud!!! Yet heje lasfendid ale fendadaw. Few days ago you were offering him a villa in asmara. And now?????? Aye inda higdef!!!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 02 Sep 2019, 16:19

kerenite wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 15:09
pushkin wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 13:33
Revelations wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Wey gud!!! Yet heje lasfendid ale fendadaw. Few days ago you were offering him a villa in asmara. And now?????? Aye inda higdef!!!
Be kind! We'll had been fooled by the devil who came to us preaching brotherly love and peace. :lol: :lol: :lol: