Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

"ትግራይ ክልል ሳይሆን ልኡላዊ አገር ነው!" -- በመቀለ ዩኒቨርስቲ የኢኮኖሚክስ ፕሮፌሶር

Post by Digital Weyane » 01 Sep 2019, 23:45

The opinions expressed by the honorable Mekelle university economics professor in the video is also shared by the following Digital Weyane on this forum: eden, kerenite, almaze, sabur, awash, QB, Justice Seeker, C beyond, Mesob, Goba, pastlast, Halafi Mengedi, Degnet, Axumawi, Zack, Cowboy Humera, etc.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: "ትግራይ ክልል ሳይሆን ልኡላዊ አገር ነው!" -- በመቀለ ዩኒቨርስቲ የኢኮኖሚክስ ፕሮፌሶር

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Sep 2019, 00:04

ትግራይ የኢትዮጵያ ክልል ሆና አታውቅም። ኢትዮጵያ ግን በሁለት እግሮችዋ መቆም የምትችል ሃገር ስላልሆነች የግድ እስካሁን ድረስ የትግራይ ጥግተኛ ሆና ቀጥላለች። የኛ ጥሪ ኢትዮጵያ ከትግራይ እንትገነጠል እንጂ ትግራይ ከኢትዮጵያ እንትገነጠል አይደለም። (ፕሮፌሶር)

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Sep 2019, 00:52

Quote:
".... Nothing disgusts me more than the Oromo people, who once upon a time were advocating for Oromia's independence, but only to change their minds and drop their demand for independence when they came to power in Ethiopia.

".... We Tegaru are not like that. We never change our minds. When we came to power in Ethiopia in 1991, we knew exactly that one day we would declare our Tigray's independence. That's why we invaded Eritrea 3 times between 1998 and 2000. We failed to achieve our goal not because we Tegaru are cowards, but because the Amara and Oromo soldiers lacked the courage to fight bravely during the 2-year war for Tigray's independence.

Gash

Post by Gash » 02 Sep 2019, 01:12

The stupidity and the arrogance of this guy tops all the delusional so called 'Tigray Elites' we have been watching in the Tigrian social media blitz that has been going on since last year. Listening to the arguments he was making made me cringe in disbelief. With teachers like this guy, it is not hard to imagine the kind of students Mekele University is producing. The thought of it scarey! How are we going to deal with all these bunch of idiots who call themselves 'Elites' as our next door neighbors?
What gave me a little hope was though the journalist asking all kind of right questions albeit to no avail to penetrate the thick skull of her moron guest. Well, at least we have seen one smart and logical Tigrian lady in a very long time.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Sep 2019, 02:17

Quote:

"..... Ethiopia (formerly Abyssinia) was one of the 8 Kilils in the Axumite empire, which was later known to be as the Greater Tigray. It is for this reason that we confidently say that Tigray has never been part of Ethiopia throughout its history. In fact, it was Ethiopia that became part of Tigray because it needed military protection and economic aid that only Tigray could provide. Right now, we are asking Ethiopia to use Article 39 of the constitution and leave the Greater Tigray Republic alone! Tigray is a country, not a Kilil.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 02 Sep 2019, 02:52

Digital Weyane wrote:
01 Sep 2019, 23:45
The opinions expressed by the honorable Mekelle university economics professor in the video is also shared by the following Digital Weyane on this forum: eden, kerenite, almaze, sabur, awash, QB, Justice Seeker, C beyond, Mesob, Goba, pastlast, Halafi Mengedi, Degnet, Axumawi, Zack, Cowboy Humera, etc.

Don’t cheat yourself,I am a Christian,don’t include my nickname here,I believe the only way is degnet.all I need is to do and follow it.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Sep 2019, 03:33

Digital Weyane wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 02:17
Quote:
we are asking Ethiopia to use Article 39 of the constitution and leave the Greater Tigray Republic alone! Tigray is a country, not a Kilil.
Dig Weyane,

on the other thread ur buddy Dawit was waiting on you to defend him.. it look like u he is going to regret it ..የትም ፍጪው ዱቄቱን አምጪው whatever u say or not say at the end of the day the 8 region will kick the Amhara out of EU, Ethiopian Union ................ translate this in any lanauge u understand and read it million time before u reply.. it is death knowledge u r dealing with it.. Amhara pls go before u r kicked out.. and this way keep your dignity

@@

Post by @@ » 02 Sep 2019, 06:34

:lol: :lol: they are afraid to use article 39, now they are asking ethiopia to use it :lol: :lol: the bluffing of independent tigray is officially over :lol: :lol: aye woyane ember ember :lol: :lol:
Digital Weyane wrote:
Quote:

"..... Ethiopia (formerly Abyssinia) was one of the 8 Kilils in the Axumite empire, which was later known to be as the Greater Tigray. It is for this reason that we confidently say that Tigray has never been part of Ethiopia throughout its history. In fact, it was Ethiopia that became part of Tigray because it needed military protection and economic aid that only Tigray could provide. Right now, we are asking Ethiopia to use Article 39 of the constitution and leave the Greater Tigray Republic alone! Tigray is a country, not a Kilil.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Sep 2019, 06:58

Article 39 is a gift we gave to the Ethiopian people to secede from the Greater Republic of Tigray peacefully. If we have to do it for you, it's not going to make you happy. Do it now! And Do it yourselves! We are tired of babysitting you for 27 years.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 02 Sep 2019, 07:29

Digital Weyane wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 06:58
Article 39 is a gift we gave to the Ethiopian people to secede from the Greater Republic of Tigray peacefully. If we have to do it for you, it's not going to make you happy. Do it now! And Do it yourselves! We are tired of babysitting you for 27 years.
To me you are a stupid denkoro,keribu eyu eti gize nab mehlaw kebtekum ketemelesu

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Sep 2019, 09:38

@@ wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 06:34
:lol: :lol: they are afraid to use article 39, now they are asking ethiopia to use it :lol: :lol: the bluffing of independent tigray is officially over :lol: :lol: aye woyane ember ember :lol: :lol:
Digital Weyane wrote:
Quote:

"..... we are asking Ethiopia to use Article 39 of the constitution and leave the Greater Tigray Republic alone! Tigray is a country, not a Kilil.
@@@@@@

በመቀለ ዩኒቨርስቲ የኢኮኖሚክስ ፕሮፌሶር Ethiopia he mean Amhara ... he want the Amhara to take Article 39 if they hate oromo, if they hate Sadama, and if they hate Golden then why not take article 39 and done with it.. instead of disturbing the whole Ethiopia

Your question about why Golden doesnt take article 39..

i will explain this with example

let say one Amhara shoplifter stolen ten birr item from Golden shop.. but the Golden shopkeeper caught him red handed then the police come and ask what happened

the Amhara shoplifter said i stolen ten birr item and i want to pay ten birr but the shopkeeper refused to take ten birr

now what would the police say take the ten birr and give it to shopkeeper and free the Amhara or tell the Amhara the time to pay ten birr is over now it is thief u going to jail and take him to jail ....

so there is time for everthing

when the Golden ask for article 39 had መንጌ give it to them then the buda Amhara would have a point insisting the Golden should take their article 39. but መንጌ wage war. at this time all beat is off the winner take all apply.. so the Golden win u cant tell them to take article 39 just like the thief offering ten birr once got caught .. no way .. the whole Ethiopia belong to them... the whole Ethiopia surrendered to them in 1991 .. at that time game is over the whole Ethiopia belong to Golden i repeat my self because u guys are idiot .

the Golden could have divided Amhara in four place and kicked out Amhara out of the union and live our life peacefully or even just leave Ethiopia without leader and left to Golden at anytime during 27 years of colonization even one years ago had they just pack and left u would not have Ethiopia to talk about therefore watch what u r saying..

today article 39 apply only for Amhara region they should be forced to take it.. four point

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Sep 2019, 17:24

To whom a mere hint suffices... ልዓሻ ደርጉሓሉ፣ ልለባም አምተሉ። :mrgreen:

Quote:
When you look at the Nile water issue through the eyes of an Ethiopian, the dispute between Ethiopia and Egypt over the sharing of the Nile water remains to be of a serious issue that, if left unresolved, could escalate into a full blown war.

But if you look at the issue through the eyes of a Tigraway, since the Abay River is located outside of Tigray's boundaries, any conflict arising from disputes over the River Nile will not involve the nation of Tigray.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Sep 2019, 18:22

[
Digital Weyane wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 17:24
To whom a mere hint suffices... ልዓሻ ደርጉሓሉ፣ ልለባም አምተሉ። :mrgreen:

Quote:
When you look at the Nile water issue through the eyes of an Ethiopian, the dispute between Ethiopia and Egypt over the sharing of the Nile water remains to be a serious issue that, if unresolved, could escalate into a full blown war.

But if you look at the issue through the eyes of a Tigraway, since the Abay River is located outside of Tigray's boundaries, any conflict arising from disputes over the River Nile doesn't involve the nation of Tigray.
what do u mean if it is unresolved what where u doing for the last 5000 years when the Nile river run free.. at least the golden try to do something on Nile river.. if the Egypt want war i say bringing it on .. we cant live like this for next 5000 years.. give me liberty or give me death..

do u see how Ethiopian live while Nile run under their feet.. while Egypt live in metropolitan city ...-

saying this Males Nile water bank or Nile dam is not harming Egypt in fact benefit them in many level. number one Ethiopian will not cut wood..to cook food that means the land will be protected to attract more rain otherwise the land will be converted to ምድረ በዳ then what would Egypt benefited if Nile dry up... second we will generate hydro power they could import, and they also be benefited by starting business inside Egypt because we become brotherly nation.. more water will be produced and Egypt will never be affected season flood this alone will save them a lot of money and suffering not only the get water at regular amount the whole year this means they can plant 3 times... the benefit is to long to list them all..

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Sep 2019, 22:56

Our visionary TPLF leaders launched the renaissance dam construction project with the aim of creating a conflict between Ethiopia and Egypt. Most people don't understand the logic behind this, but for us Digital Weyane the bad intentions of our great TPLF leaders are crystal clear, and we admire them for it.

What our TPLF leaders did was, if I may illustrate using a metaphor, they put the Nile water agreement in a paper bag, lit it on fire, dropped it on Egypt's front door, rang the doorbell and ran to Mekelle.

Now Ethiopia has to clean up the mess we made. :mrgreen:

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 02 Sep 2019, 23:48

If there is any place in the whole world that a pompous imbecility is taken as intellectual prowess is in the land of Dedebit. No comment is warranted for the so called prof who is suffering with chronic brain f------t!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Sep 2019, 02:45

My Digital Weyane brother Awash corrected the Mekele university professor by saying Tigray is a continent, not a country. I agree!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 03 Sep 2019, 07:27

Digital Weyane wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 02:45
My Digital Weyane brother Awash corrected the Mekele university professor by saying Tigray is a continent, not a country. I agree!
Digital Weyane, the Mekele university professor saying is simple ans sweet... if u doubt Golden is a continent then come cross the red line and see from yourself what will happened to u.. if the come to Addis Ababa for second time .. trust me this time u will not even enjoying colonization for 27 years, they will take the whole Ethiopia and u need green card to work in Ethiopia ...