Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

The fanatics have decided to play their last card, the religion card

Post by eden » 01 Sep 2019, 22:03

It'll backfire. The church fighting unjust foreign enemy throughout history is one thing but ...

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The fanatics have decided to play their last card, the religion card

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Sep 2019, 22:06

Tigray must bless Oromo intention to have their own Orthodox in Oromia and Tigray highest priests must join Oromo religious priests and celebrate in Oromia nation. Mengisti Tigrya must take a stand publicly and stand with Oromo or any other ethnic who wants to build orthodox church in their kilil.
Amhara is a copy paste ethnic who adapted Tigray Geez language, religion, church music, dance in church, the way priests dress and everything what Tigray does yet the beggar Orthodox religion became the spokesperson to tell about Orthodox more than the owner Tigray. Every ethnic can adapt and create orthodox church and have their owns way of doing it based their culture permit them. No one including the owner of Orthodox religion Tigray has the right to tell other ethnics what to do and how they should worship the religion.

Moron Amhara try something else to fool Tigray, the Oromo opposition to create Orthodox church in Oromia is nothing but your evil shitara politics. Amhara thought that Tigray will rally with Amhara against Oromo if they question Orthodox religion. Tigray see Oromo the same as Amhara adapted and built churches across Amhara, what is Amhara problem if Oromo does what Amhara did before???
Tigray owned Orthodox religion not anyone but anyone can worship and build Orthodox church the way they fit them culturally and Tigray culture is below displayed our soul religion.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 01 Sep 2019, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 01 Sep 2019, 22:45

Halafi,

You know Tigray didn't do what Oromia is doing, right? There's no call in Tigray to have Tigray Orthodox Church. How can you suggest Tigray support other regions to have their own Orthodox Churches while Tigray remains within centuries old Ethiopian Church? Am I missing something here?

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Sep 2019, 23:03

eden wrote:
01 Sep 2019, 22:45
Halafi,

You know Tigray didn't do what Oromia is doing, right? There's no call in Tigray to have Tigray Orthodox Church. How can you suggest Tigray support other regions to have their own Orthodox Churches while Tigray remains within centuries old Ethiopian Church? Am I missing something here?

What are Oromons doing??? Orthodox church is not Ethiopian church but Tigray church but Amhara adapted Tigray religion and followed exactly what Tigray does instead of incorporated with its own culture. Amhara does not have any culture it owns except Amharic language created by Tigrayans to separate from their slaves and did not want Tigrigna language to be spoken by Tigray slaves, instead they created for them at the time. You are speaking the Menelik forward Amhara written history Baryaw Menelik was the blood of white man jews Solomon.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 01 Sep 2019, 23:36

eden wrote:
Halafi,

looooooooooooooooooooooooooook Golden language used in Church

i dont get it i thought what the oromia was saying to give service in Afan oromia .. because Amhric is not bible language Amhric have nothing to do with bible so how come the Amharic claim that they giving u a Christian name and give u an Amhara name, this might be out of ignorance but from now on no Bs will pass.. all Bs stop here and the oromo said we want need deal we will give service in afan oromia let see how God going to react when we switch language on him ... he might hire an oromoa angle to translate for him..

the point is even Orthodox Church marching foreword .. many change happened under orthodox Church .. so the old guard must change with time otherwise what kind of power does they have over the oromo people if they said from now own we r Muslim we dont want nothing to do with Orthodox Church what can the Church do...

Tigray stay with centuries old Ethiopia Church nothing to do supporting the quest of oromo people

for example eden u might be 3rd gender i will support u, does that mean i am like 3rd gender the answer is No! but i will support u... you see how low i go to make u understand

teaching u is my burden

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Sep 2019, 23:50

Ethoash wrote:
01 Sep 2019, 23:36
eden wrote:
Halafi,

i dont get it i thought what the oromia was saying to give service in Afan oromia .. because Amhric is not bible language Amhric have nothing to do with bible so how come the Amharic claim that they giving u a Christian name and give u an Amhara name, this might be out of ignorance but from now on no Bs will pass.. all Bs stop here and the oromo said we want need deal we will give service in afan oromia let see how God going to react when we switch language on him ... he might hire an oromoa angle to translate for him..

the point is even Orthodox Church marching foreword .. many change happened under orthodox Church .. so the old guard must change with time otherwise what kind of power does they have over the oromo people if they said from now own we r Muslim we dont want nothing to do with Orthodox Church what can the Church do...

Tigray stay with centuries old Ethiopia Church nothing to do supporting the quest of oromo people

for example eden u might be 3rd gender i will support u, does that mean i am like 3rd gender the answer is No! but i will support u... you see how low i go to make u understand

teaching u is my burden
The whole politics is, Orthodox is under one command leadership throughout the country since the death of our king. When the Amhara came to power they had been using the church to control ethnics through the Orthodox church, now the Oromo wants their own separate from the one command church. The Amahra see three things: one is if the command is separate then there is no Ethiopia to be controlled. Second if Oromo establishes its own separate from the one command then Oromo is declaring its independent and there will not be any link with Oromo since Oromo adapted latin alphabet than the Geez, now the only remaining link us with Oromo is the orthodox and that the oromo wants to separate but the Amhara is fighting as the guardian of the religion. Third and most important for the Amhara political prostitution is if this Orthodox issue rise up Tigray will rally with Amhara and they can split the friendly relationship Tigray has with Oromo ethnic right now. Amhara is evil because Amhara does evil and thinks evil towards others every day life.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 01 Sep 2019, 23:54

Eden,

How many churches the mobs need to burn for the church to react. Also, should the church wait till it get divided to 86 ethnic based churches, or should it react now before it is too late. Remember letting the chaos to continue with silence is also a crime

Your boy sibhat once said "we broke the backbone of orthodox and amhara." Amharas backbone is not broken as he wished. It remained to be seen if Orthodox backbone will be broken.
Jimmy

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Sep 2019, 00:01

Misraq wrote:
01 Sep 2019, 23:54
Eden,

How many churches the mobs need to burn for the church to react. Also, should the church wait till it get divided to 86 ethnic based churches, or should it react now before it is too late. Remember letting the chaos to continue with silence is also a crime

Your boy sibhat once said "we broke the backbone of orthodox and amhara." Amharas backbone is not broken as he wished. It remained to be seen if Orthodox backbone will be broken.
Jimmy
How many University students can be stoned to death in Amhara regions and how many people properties can be burned by Amhara against other ethnics in Amahara???

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 02 Sep 2019, 00:58

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 02 Sep 2019, 01:00

Agew Temben boy mr. Mitri

You are cushitic and related to oromos and afar, sidama. Why do you pretend to be like tegaru. We all know tegaru are Acum, adwa and shire.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Sep 2019, 01:48

Halafi Mengedi

there is a saying wining by losing.... everything u told me i understand but what can the Amhara Orthodox can do .. they have no army to wage war with oromo so .. the oromo case is gone case .. had Amhara Orthodox was smart they would have supported the oromo move and make a deal oromo Orthodox still be under one Orthodox church and the oromo priest will get his title from man Orthodox church instead of sending an Amhara priest they will send oromo priest problem solved and Amhara would have saved orthodox church oneness

in fact having afan oromo church is very good the oromo will not burn it hence it would explain like 7/11

moving along

when u reply to Misraq... u maintain about Amhara university killing ... did u hear any killing by Amhara after the Golden university killed one Amhara student in revenge killing ..

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 03 Sep 2019, 08:09

Agew Temben boy mr. Mitri

You are cushitic and related to oromos and afar, sidama. Why do you pretend to be like tegaru. We all know tegaru are Acum, adwa and shire.