Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Alula Solomon is wrong and I was wrong to recommend him for woyane chairmanship, wow???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 31 Aug 2019, 13:54

Alula Solomon your argument is nothing but let anyone come and save it. Amhara is working to save the country implementing the Menelik policy by destroying the current constitution and ethnics. This is what you are recommending
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 31 Aug 2019, 14:29, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Alula Solomon is wrong and I was wrong to recommend for woyane chairmanship, wow???

Post by Degnet » 31 Aug 2019, 13:57

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
31 Aug 2019, 13:54
Alula Solomon your argument is nothing but let anyone come and save it. Amhara is working to save the country implementing the Menelik policy by destroying the current constitution and ethnics. This is what you are recommending
We are not living in the past,I support Obang,wuh wuh bel adgi

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Alula Solomon is wrong and I was wrong to recommend him for woyane chairmanship, wow???

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 31 Aug 2019, 15:03

Halafi , when you claimed him to be the next Messiah who will liberate Tigray — more appropriately the TPLF OLF guards — I warned you , you are falling again to a slogan loving, amateur activist. I try to be not partisan when I judge politicians and activists. Even those who totally have different political view than I , but who are able to argue their case rationally without dressing it up with slogans, I do respect. Alula is not one of them. As for your withdrawal of support from him, I could say it will not last. Any day in the future he will come up with a new slogan that you find spectacular. And you will fall for it. Mark my prediction.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Alula Solomon is wrong and I was wrong to recommend him for woyane chairmanship, wow???

Post by Degnet » 31 Aug 2019, 15:07

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
31 Aug 2019, 15:03
Halafi , when you claimed him to be the next Messiah who will liberate Tigray — more appropriately the TPLF OLF guards — I warned you , you are falling again to a slogan loving, amateur activist. I try to be not partisan when I judge politicians and activists. Even those who totally have different political view than I , but who are able to argue their case rationally without dressing it up with slogans, I do respect. Alula is not one of them. As for your withdrawal of support from him, I could say it will not last. Any day in the future he will come up with a new slogan that you find spectacular. And you will fall for it. Mark my prediction.
yehe sewye ewnet binorew bemotut yazen neber ena yeminagerew meten be neberew,ene menm bihonm be motew amara bemenlewm aznalehugn/erk degmo yehennm matekalel alebet,creating paradise.I am not the only dreamer.
Last edited by Degnet on 31 Aug 2019, 15:21, edited 2 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 31 Aug 2019, 15:11

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
31 Aug 2019, 15:03
Still I vote for Alula than Debretsion, at least I can understand him what he says not 5 years old brain without tongue Debrestion. Alula has three videos I listened and both said totally different view than what he said in this video and I am not a man supports blindly, any Tigrayan who does good things I salute him and when he does bad I criticize him. My stand is not the person but the issue and most important is the people of Tigray.