Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Masud
Member+

Re: ያቤሎ አቡሽን አሰናብተው !! ያዘንህ ተካፋይ ነኝ !! አቡሽ አማራ ያልሆነ አማርኛ ተናጋሪ !!

Post by Masud » 31 Aug 2019, 01:36

Abush Zeleke is the best Artist who contributed for the development of Oromo music. He is son of Oromo and remain the son of Oromo. Oromos including myself respect and love Abush. He has the right to sing in any language he wants and there should't be any objection. Abush didn't praise the killers of Oromo like that Uragie man called Teddy Afro did; Abush didn't do any thing contrary to Oromo value and interest. Abush can sing in Amharic , English, French, Burji, Amaro and any other language in this world. Oromos rspect his right and encourage him to be internationalist.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 31 Aug 2019, 01:48

ማሱድ አንተ ዝቅተኛ ጋላ ኦሮሞ አይደለህም፣ ጋላ ነህ ! ዛሪኮ ኦሮሞች የሚሊክልን ለደት አከበሩ ! ቆሻሻ ዘረኛ ቴዲ ማለት ኢትዮጵያን ባለም የሚወክል እሱ ነው አንተ አይደለህም !

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 31 Aug 2019, 02:02

ቴዲ ካሳሁም የተባለ ቅራቅምቦ የፉጋ ልጅና ታዋቂው ሙዚቀኛ አቡስ ዘለቀ ሰማይና ምድር ናቸው፤ ኣቡስ አለም አቀፍ ሙዚቃ ይጫወታል ያ የፉጋ ኡራግ ልጅ ቴዲ የመንደር ሙዚቃ ብቻ;

Horus wrote:
31 Aug 2019, 01:48
ማሱድ አንተ ዝቅተኛ ጋላ ኦሮሞ አይደለህም፣ ጋላ ነህ ! ዛሪኮ ኦሮሞች የሚሊክልን ለደት አከበሩ ! ቆሻሻ ዘረኛ ቴዲ ማለት ኢትዮጵያን ባለም የሚወክል እሱ ነው አንተ አይደለህም !

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 31 Aug 2019, 02:06

Horus,

It seems Masud spoiled the thread by actually devaluing Abush's life time accomplishment of bringing to light some hidden Ethiopian cultural and musical treasures to the fore front. He has never been an "ethnic demagogue" as far as I know.

I am sure Abush appreciates Tedy Afro's triumph in the Ethiopian stage as a principled artist of all time.

Having said that, Abush is a world class artist; if anything, by doing what he loves to do, immersing himself in creating beautiful Afan Oromo music has limited him from getting the exposure needed to the rest of world not to mention the hurt of his bank account. He is one of the few accomplished artists in the league of Tedi Afro in our country.

The following he produced about 8 years ago with a minimal budget rivals a world standard in quality and performance. The choreography is amazing. Enjoy!

Check this next one out, if you haven't already; An Amharic music video, one of his rare ones in our working language, made with an excellent back ground settings, rivaling some of the best Ethiopian movies out there; it is an outstanding work considering a likely meager budget.

I will be honest to say, that, I have not seen anything sub standard produced by Abush. He is phenomenal artist!

Last edited by Dawi on 31 Aug 2019, 02:35, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 31 Aug 2019, 02:06

Masud wrote:
31 Aug 2019, 02:02
ቴዲ ካሳሁም የተባለ ቅራቅምቦ የፉጋ ልጅና ታዋቂው ሙዚቀኛ አቡስ ዘለቀ ሰማይና ምድር ናቸው፤ ኣቡስ አለም አቀፍ ሙዚቃ ይጫወታል ያ የፉጋ ኡራግ ልጅ ቴዲ የመንደር ሙዚቃ ብቻ;

Horus wrote:
31 Aug 2019, 01:48
ማሱድ አንተ እበት ጋላ ለምን ሌላ ነገር አትዘባርቅም !!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 31 Aug 2019, 02:15

ዳዊ
አቡሽ ቴዲን ያክላል የሚለውን ትተን ለምንድን ነው ጋሎች የሚቃወሙት !! ልክ ቴዲን እንደ ተቃወሙት !! ፕሪሚቲቨ እንሰሶች አሁን ለይተን ጋላ ያልናቸው አርት ኪነጥ ዉበት የሚባሉ ጽንሰ ነገሮች ስለማይገባቸው !!1

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 31 Aug 2019, 03:03

Horus wrote:
31 Aug 2019, 02:15
ዳዊ
አቡሽ ቴዲን ያክላል የሚለውን ትተን ለምንድን ነው ጋሎች የሚቃወሙት !! ልክ ቴዲን እንደ ተቃወሙት !! ፕሪሚቲቨ እንሰሶች አሁን ለይተን ጋላ ያልናቸው አርት ኪነጥ ዉበት የሚባሉ ጽንሰ ነገሮች ስለማይገባቸው !!1
Good point Horus. I enhanced my comment above after reading Masud's nonsense.

The "ethnic demagogues" have no shame; they are trying to imprison him, force limit him to what he can/can't do with his talent/art. I think he has a lot to offer to the national audience & the world. He has come up with original themes in all of his productions so far. Such a man can't be limited to a village thinking of the extremists type. They're insane!

As a fluent Amharic speaker, he is capable of producing excellent shows for the national audience. I am sure he can produce some wonderful Amharic cultural/traditional pieces as he did in other languages in the past. He may have already done that in his latest work.

We expect to see more of him on stage. Hope to see a collaboration work with Tedy down the line. They can come up with a beautiful national production hit for sure.

Cheers!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 31 Aug 2019, 11:15

just because አቡሽ speak Amhric does that means he accepted Amhara supremacy

in that case how about Meles and Isaias Afwerki does that mean they accept Amhara supremacy

why አቡሽ sing in Amhairc

አቡሽ is just one vote out of 100 million oromo vote..he doesnt represent the whole oromo go and ask him why he sing in Amharic it is not my business .

why all oromo activist speak Amhairc ..

Answer
oromo activist speaking Amharic is a trade mark of Amhara colonization .. all oromo activist learn Amharic in school ... even EPLF fights were speaking flaunt Amhairc because they were thought in school . i dont know the point of this question

Amharinzation is project

Amharanzation is failed project, Amharanization stopped by መንጌ and he started Ethiopianization project that also failed when the golden come as victor in 1991

ጂጂ ኬኛ is a good example of Amharinzation project that is completed she totally forget how to Speak her mother language ..even in one family u can find the older brother and sister speak Afan oromia and the younger doesnt because the Amharinzation project completed 87% oromo who r born in Addis Ababa doesnt speak Afan oromo while out side of Addis Abaa Amharinzation fail big time because 98% oromo speak their own language plus Amharic ... city near by Addis Ababa also 79% Amharinzation project were completed because more Amhar colonized the city around Addis Ababa such as Adama city where Amharinzed