Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+

Tadios Tantu Cornered by Qerro Shivered

Post by Masud » 30 Aug 2019, 15:23

Tadios Tantu cornered by Qerro and shivering and regretting for what he said. Now he says he regret for depending on what was written and he read because those who wrote Oromo history did not have the knowledge. This challenge or cornering is just a prelude. If Tantu continues badmouthing on Amhara Medias who hate Oromos, he will face more challenge. Next time, he need to bring with him multiple handkerchief to clean his tears.
Please wait, video is loading...

Tiago

Re: Tadios Tantu Cornered by Qerro Shivered

Post by Tiago » 30 Aug 2019, 15:57

Cornered ?? When someone is cornered he /she is is in awkward or embarrassing or inescapable position.I can’t see how Tadios tantu is being cornered by faceless qerro on the video.
In fact, he told them a couple of information they would rather prefer not confronted with.

My first impression with the title was different that the poor fella is surrounded by atena wielding qerro. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 30 Aug 2019, 16:15

Tiago,
No hurry, Atena will come later. Wait and see.

Tiago wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 15:57
Cornered ?? When someone is cornered he /she is is in awkward or embarrassing or inescapable position.I can’t see how Tadios tantu is being cornered by faceless qerro on the video.
In fact, he told them a couple of information they would rather prefer not confronted with.

My first impression with the title was different that the poor fella is surrounded by atena wielding qerro. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Aug 2019, 16:56

Masud wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 15:23
Tadios Tantu cornered by Qerro and shivering and regretting for what he said. Now he says he regret for depending on what was written and he read because those who wrote Oromo history did not have the knowledge. This challenge or cornering is just a prelude. If Tantu continues badmouthing on Amhara Medias who hate Oromos, he will face more challenge. Next time, he need to bring with him multiple handkerchief to clean his tears.
Please wait, video is loading...
hmm... :mrgreen:

"There's no such thing as an animal too big too kill if you are unable to heal, AND we're cornered by such animals every day."~McCrae :lol:

Pathological mercenary hired liars and deliberate Judas type character assassination practitioners and conflict promoters need to be challenged non stop and shamed deep down to their sinful bones simply because they are biting the hands that feeds them. Evil! 8)

“May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.” ~George C.