Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
fasil1235

Re: The Eritrean Afar State in Exile

Post by fasil1235 » 04 Sep 2019, 03:53

Aurora wrote:
31 Aug 2019, 21:49
Somali Bantu Abby Lady,

I know for fact you are one ugly gorilla from Ogaden. The Oromos are decent, and you are not one of them. BTW, your nappy hair betwe---en your le--gs, I understand is damaging your sh---itty hole. You eat hyena, you look like hyenas and you act like hyenas. :lol: BTW, on what occasions do you feast on Hyena's meat ? :lol:
Auraro the Galla haha Galla being descent is The hardest challenge for them you are following dictator oromo genocidal tribalism that kills millions of Gedeos

Your a troll with no fûcking purpose you idiot always supporting agame and then making fun of agame stfu

Biîtch rotten gallaaaaa peice of Boraniaa

Zack

Re: The Eritrean Afar State in Exile (Eretriyah Qafarih Konnabna Demokraasil Daabisenno)

Post by Zack » 04 Sep 2019, 05:00

Let us all be clear in this situation as kerenite said somalis have all stood by Eritrea against Ethiopia. Not only due to political reasons but Eritreans are kind honest people. It's also true angry cigar didn't say anything about somalis in this thread. Eritrea stood and supported ONLF it also supported Somalia against Ethiopia in 2006. Now as far as afars are concerned I think I am closest to afars since I have grand mother from that particular ethnic group I know allot about them. Afars might be dissatisfied with their govt in Eritrea or in Djibouti. but no somali believes giving the red sea of afars to Ethiopia. It goes against all our interest ideas and political belief. And the topic starter is not a Somali but a galla. I think the only 2 somalis on this forum is me and Somaliman.

Dr Zackovich

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Re: The Eritrean Afar State in Exile (Eretriyah Qafarih Konnabna Demokraasil Daabisenno)

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 04 Sep 2019, 08:02

YAY wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 18:38
Stop making a mockery of the lives and plight of Afar people and listen to what they are saying.

• Exercise our people’s right to self-determination and to have the right to Self-government and autonomy in matters relating to our internal and local affairs, as well as ways and means for financing Afar autonomous functions.
  • To preserve the rights of Eritrean Afar indigenous people in the region; preserve and promote Afar Language (Qafar-Af) as official language of Afar State, in Eritrea, to promote its impact on local economic development, while recognizing the cultural diversity of Eritrea and respect all of its ethnicities, its social, religious, economic, political and ecological factors.
  • Create a governance model to grow human potential of Eritrean Afar people by promoting and protecting Afar political freedoms, and fulfilling the human rights of women and men to ensure their economic, social and cultural wellbeing.
  • End human rights violations against Afar in Eritrea, Strive to end forcible displacement, achieve capacity building, and enable the right of return and the reintegration for the displaced Eritrean Afar.
  • Develop macro-economic policies that give adequate attention to the empowerment of the Eritrean Afar people and contribute to the economic growth through trade and employment.
  • Encourage responsible natural resources policy that provides indigenous Afar the rights to land and resources, rights to dignity and promotion of economic aspirations and to motivate the investment in Afar education and health sector

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 04 Sep 2019, 21:49

Zack wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 05:00
Let us all be clear in this situation as kerenite said somalis have all stood by Eritrea against Ethiopia. Not only due to political reasons but Eritreans are kind honest people. It's also true angry cigar didn't say anything about somalis in this thread. Eritrea stood and supported ONLF it also supported Somalia against Ethiopia in 2006. Now as far as afars are concerned I think I am closest to afars since I have grand mother from that particular ethnic group I know allot about them. Afars might be dissatisfied with their govt in Eritrea or in Djibouti. but no somali believes giving the red sea of afars to Ethiopia. It goes against all our interest ideas and political belief. And the topic starter is not a Somali but a galla. I think the only 2 somalis on this forum is me and Somaliman.

Dr Zackovich

Cigar,

Sorry bro, my sincere apologies! I wrongly added you by mistaking you for someone else!

Zack,

This SinLady is Afar without any doubt. Apart from calling everyone agame, all she knows is to choose an ethnicity to bash for some time and then switch to another one periodically - Amhara being the only ethnic she doesn't utter about. This idiosyncratic behaviour is unquestionably due to a certain mental disorder she is suffering from. About ten years ago, she used to call for the deportation of Oromo people to Madagascar day in, day out without a break. But she has lately been accusing you and Hawdian of being obsessed with Oromo. By the same token, she used to demonise Somalis, but nowadays she's even playing to be more Somali than any Somali, including you, Hawdian, and I. Not only is she mentally deranged, but she is also a clinical scumbag of the highest degree devoid of principles.

Sidoo kale, waa doqon! Soomaali-na waxay hore u tiri:

* Doqon ha u gargaarin, hana gargaarsan.
* Doqon lagama naxo.
* Doqon sokeeye ma laha.

Bal u fiirso, xittaa markaad u hiilisid amaba amaantid, caay bay kuugula soo boodi!
Last edited by Somaliman on 05 Sep 2019, 13:21, edited 1 time in total.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 05 Sep 2019, 07:36

Eretriyah Qafar Isim Isih Madqittaamih Cakki Daabisenno.

WE, the Indigenous Afar People of Eritrea, including Afar Elders, women, refugees, youth, Afar political
and civic entities, and their senior representative organization, the Eritrean Afar National Congress
(EANC), assembled together in Congress at the City of Uppsala, Sweden, declare to the World the
solemn will of the Eritrean Afar People as follows:

• WHEREAS, the United Nations Commission of Inquiry on Human Rights in Eritrea has found that the
    Government of Eritrea and Eritrean officials have engaged in an “intentional act to dispossess
    [Indigenous Afar People] of their ancestral lands, their livelihood and their culture” through violent
    means that include disappearances, rapes, murders and mass murders since 1991 until today:
  • AND WHEREAS, both the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Eritrea and the United
    Nations Commission of Inquiry on Human Rights in Eritrea have confirmed that the actions of the
    Eritrean Government and Eritrean officials against Indigenous Afar People constitute the crime of
    persecution, a crime against humanity.
  • AND WHEREAS the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples recognizes that
    Indigenous Peoples have the right to self-determination and that in exercising their right to selfdetermination, Indigenous Peoples have the right to autonomy or self-government in matters relating to
    their internal and local affairs.
  • AND WHEREAS the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples recognizes that
    Indigenous individuals have the rights to life, security of the person, to live in freedom, peace, and
    security as distinct peoples, to not be subjected to any act of genocide or any other act of violence, to not be subjected to forced assimilation or destruction of their culture, and to not be forcibly removed from their lands or territories.
  • AND WHEREAS all member states of the United Nations have a responsibility to protect vulnerable
    populations from crimes against humanity.
  • AND WHEREAS Eritrea is a multi-ethnic, multi-religious and multilingual nation
  • NOW, THEREFORE, THE ERITREAN AFAR NATIONAL CONGRESS AND ITS DELEGATES.
  • CONDEMN the persecution and crimes against humanity committed against Afar People by the
    Government of Eritrea and Eritrean officials.
  • CONDEMN the Murder, Torture, Rape, Disappearances, Expulsions, Forcible Confinements
    committed against Afar People by the Government of Eritrea and Eritrean officials.
  • CONDEMN the destruction of Afar identity, culture, economy and way of life intentionally committed
    against Afar People by the Government of Eritrea and Eritrean officials.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 05 Sep 2019, 07:39

Pathetic Tigrayan man, you were banned from this forum, why did you come back? I think you need to find a new hobby.

Writing broken Somali doesn’t make you or anyone else's Somali!!

YAY

Post by YAY » 05 Sep 2019, 08:14

Dear AbyssiniaLady: An organization in Canada is not a substitute for the Aafar people in Eritrea

The Eritrean Aafar State in Exile (TEASE) is one small organization in Canada. TEASE is not a substitute, or equal to, or an elected representative body of the Eritrean Aafar people. TEASE is not the people; unless you are talking like a TPLF member who equates the TPLF with the people of Tigraiy, which is not true or reasonable.

Like I said earlier, if TEASE is trying to change fundamental governance matters in Eritrea, then, it has to convince the people of Eritrea that its proposal is good for them in overall considerations. TEASE needs to get the support of the majority of Eritrean citizens for its proposal--i.e. ethno-linguistic federal arrangement in Eritrea. This is not a mockery or trickery. That is a simple democratic procedure. If you want to do it without the Eritrean people's support, then, go ahead and do it. Why are you/TEASE asking us to support your/its proposal then?
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 08:02
YAY wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 18:38
Stop making a mockery of the lives and plight of Afar people and listen to what they are saying.

• Exercise our people’s right to self-determination and to have the right to Self-government and autonomy in matters relating to our internal and local affairs, as well as ways and means for financing Afar autonomous functions.
  • To preserve the rights of Eritrean Afar indigenous people in the region; preserve and promote Afar Language (Qafar-Af) as official language of Afar State, in Eritrea, to promote its impact on local economic development, while recognizing the cultural diversity of Eritrea and respect all of its ethnicities, its social, religious, economic, political and ecological factors.
  • Create a governance model to grow human potential of Eritrean Afar people by promoting and protecting Afar political freedoms, and fulfilling the human rights of women and men to ensure their economic, social and cultural wellbeing.
  • End human rights violations against Afar in Eritrea, Strive to end forcible displacement, achieve capacity building, and enable the right of return and the reintegration for the displaced Eritrean Afar.
  • Develop macro-economic policies that give adequate attention to the empowerment of the Eritrean Afar people and contribute to the economic growth through trade and employment.
  • Encourage responsible natural resources policy that provides indigenous Afar the rights to land and resources, rights to dignity and promotion of economic aspirations and to motivate the investment in Afar education and health sector

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 05 Sep 2019, 13:49

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 07:39
Pathetic Tigrayan man, you were banned from this forum, why did you come back? I think you need to find a new hobby.

Writing broken Somali doesn’t make you or anyone else's Somali!!

Not only are you lying, but you're also incapable of making your lie sound convincing!
How can someone who has been banned come back with the same username! I stayed away from this forum for about 9 years, simply due to the degrading quality of the discussion, which was still superior to the crap that is currently the daily staple of this forum.

simbe11

Re: The Eritrean Afar State in Exile

Post by simbe11 » 05 Sep 2019, 13:57

The person who didn't like the color of your eyes had the same eye color with you.
Natkan Nay Tselaye hibri aynkumn hibri ayini hade eya neyra!!!

quindibu wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 15:36
simbe11 wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 15:17
When you start to think weakening your neighbors make you strong, that's when you start digging you own grave. Shabia though weak and landlocked Ethiopia will benefit Eritrea. Making Ethiopia dependent on Eritrea for it's trade and force it to pay higher service rates in addition to dumping Eritrean goods.
That calculation is proven wrong and we all witnessed the misery of the ER people. We don't need to do the same mistake. this tactic only serve extending the rule of dead regimes.
Weak and divided Eritrea in never good neither for the people of Eritrea nor Ethiopia.
Did I miss something here?🤔

The same people who didn't like the color of my eyes yesterday somehow are seeking my brotherhood, and begging me to open my heart and border for them today! I know your zero-sum mentality. Even with that, who depends on whom Eden? :P
BTW? Have you ever in your history survived without donated wheat? Shameless retard!