Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mesob

What Arab's Islam Isn't? It is long term threat to Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya ...

Post by Mesob » 29 Aug 2019, 21:46

What Islam Isn't

By Dr. Peter Hammond
FrontPageMagazine.com

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called 'religious rights.'

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to 'the reasonable' Muslim demands for their 'religious rights,' they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chai ns to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning: Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel." Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

END

Mesob

Re: What Arab's Islam Isn't? It is long term threat to Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya ...

Post by Mesob » 30 Aug 2019, 18:13

Get ready! Ethiopia and Eritrea are at this stage. Eritrea will likely join Lebanon of the 1980s, and the current Yemen, Sudan, Libya and Somalia,
unless Eritrea addresses the issue soon:

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning: Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

Zack

Re: What Arab's Islam Isn't? It is long term threat to Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya ...

Post by Zack » 30 Aug 2019, 19:48

Islam will conquer Europe by birth rates and migrants and through da3wa. Islam is the true religion for all huma ns its the only correct religion we have. Islam is also a very peaceful religion it only goes to war when it's attacked like in Bosnia like in Iraq and Afghanistan and like what they want to do with Iran.

Dr Zackovich

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Aug 2019, 20:14

Zack wrote: โ†‘
30 Aug 2019, 19:48
Islam will conquer Europe by birth rates and migrants and through da3wa. Islam is the true religion for all huma ns its the only correct religion we have. Islam is also a very peaceful religion it only goes to war when it's attacked like in Bosnia like in Iraq and Afghanistan and like what they want to do with Iran.
Dr Zackovich
Really! :lol:

Very dumb talk! All religions are different and similar at the same time. They reflect our diversities and our humanities for centuries. Religions by themselves are no violent but greedy violent power hungry hedonistic politicians misuse regions for their own narrow power and money vacuuming evil interests. Otherwise it is perfectly okay that we have diverse religions taking care of the diverse physical and spiritual interests of communities and societies.

Dumb like the door knob! :P

And that fake "Mesob" Fat liar is even much more dumber and duller rusty door knob. Means that both of you are only small time political agitators trying to make people emotional and divide and destroy communities and societies in order to make money for your little selves out of their sufferings. Ximb Asamaaa hulla! :P

Zack

Post by Zack » 30 Aug 2019, 20:41

Religions are not the same Islam is not the same as Judaism and christendom. Beliefs are different holy text is different theological scripture is different. I do agree though that politicians are snakes and do what they need to to do. Create divisions among people and society. By the way messob is an islamophobe oromo.

Dr Zackovich

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 31 Aug 2019, 13:14

Dr Zackovich
Brother Zack. I think we have gone through the same topic with the Haywan but for a change let me just quote the late Syrian poet Muhammad Al-Maghut.

" 1400 years ago, people used to live in the desert, slept in tents, and light their night with burning oil and wood. All they knew was how to herd camels, go on raids, and capture slaves in war. They fought, warred, battled, and got married. 1400 years ago, they left us stories, biographies, hadiths and texts that they said were sacred, just like those who preceded them had said. 1400 years later, we are expected to think like them, to wear what they wore, to lead the same life as they led, to fight one another like they did, and to get married the same way they did. After 1400 years of falsification, we are expected to believe every thing that was passed down to us. After 1400 years of cursing the jewish and the christians in our prayers and calling upon Allah to disperse them, we are the one with no unity whatsoever. We have been praying for the destruction of their countries, we are the ones left with no countries. We have been praying fo the enslavement of their women,Yet it is only muslim women who have been enslaved. We have a been praying for rain for 1400 years, Yet rain pours everywhere in the world except for the muslim countries. We have been paying zakat for 1400 years,Yet the number of hungry and destitute people rises every day in muslim countries. Oh Nation in slumber, the people you curse in your prayers have reached space and have slept in the moon. They have split the Atom and invented the digital revolution, while all you care about is your genitalia. You are still studying how one should enter the bathroom and what things ruin ones ablution other than women and black dogs. When the scholars dug deep, they reached sexual jihad, incest, breastfeeding grown men, and farewell sex with one's dead wife. They have written books on the proper way to have sex with women and animals. Oh nation in slumber, don't our minds have the right to be influenced by the knowledge, science, and technology that surround us? Must our minds be held captive after 1400 years ?"

Zack

Post by Zack » 31 Aug 2019, 15:00

People tend to confuse Arab nationalism with Islam. Islam is just pure about restoring the initial message of Allah. Islam is a perfect religion the problem Muslims are not the good of Muslims I do agree pagan Arabs were the worst kind of humans with zero ethics and traditions and human values.if it wasnt for the divine message of prophet Muhammed Arabs would still be dessert rats, in terms of innovation technology yes the west the non Muslims have the upper hand in terms of government monatary milltary. But it will not be always like this in the near future power in the world swift Because Allah is watching. I don't know about these books about having sex with animals this is unislamic. I don't think that's part of Islam.

Dr Zackovich

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 31 Aug 2019, 15:07

The Arabian Prophet

Islamic Science exposer :mrgreen:

Skip to 8:00 ๐Ÿ•—

- PhD Fasil

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 31 Aug 2019, 16:39

Thank you, the late Syrian poet Muhammad Al-Maghut, have nailed right to the malady of the Arabs. I would not be surprised what the black slaves of the Arabs in the Horn of Africa may say:

" 1400 years ago, people used to live in the desert, slept in tents, and light their night with burning oil and wood. All they knew was how to herd camels, go on raids, and capture slaves in war. They fought, warred, battled, and got married. 1400 years ago, they left us stories, biographies, hadiths and texts that they said were sacred, just like those who preceded them had said. 1400 years later, we are expected to think like them, to wear what they wore, to lead the same life as they led, to fight one another like they did, and to get married the same way they did. After 1400 years of falsification, we are expected to believe every thing that was passed down to us. After 1400 years of cursing the jewish and the christians in our prayers and calling upon Allah to disperse them, we are the one with no unity whatsoever. We have been praying for the destruction of their countries, we are the ones left with no countries. We have been praying fo the enslavement of their women,Yet it is only muslim women who have been enslaved. We have a been praying for rain for 1400 years, Yet rain pours everywhere in the world except for the muslim countries. We have been paying zakat for 1400 years,Yet the number of hungry and destitute people rises every day in muslim countries. Oh Nation in slumber, the people you curse in your prayers have reached space and have slept in the moon. They have split the Atom and invented the digital revolution, while all you care about is your genitalia. You are still studying how one should enter the bathroom and what things ruin ones ablution other than women and black dogs. When the scholars dug deep, they reached sexual jihad, incest, breastfeeding grown men, and farewell sex with one's dead wife. They have written books on the proper way to have sex with women and animals. Oh nation in slumber, don't our minds have the right to be influenced by the knowledge, science, and technology that surround us? Must our minds be held captive after 1400 years ?"

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 31 Aug 2019, 17:42

30 Aug 2019, 20:41
Religions are not the same Islam is not the same as Judaism and christendom. Beliefs are different holy text is different theological scripture is different. I do agree though that politicians are snakes and do what they need to to do. Create divisions among people and society. By the way messob is an islamophobe oromo.
Dr Zackovich
Hmm... 8)

It is you who blindly designate messob as an Oromo because you are as ruthless hateful extremist as messob, if not more, I mean two sides of the same coin. If an old dog can learn a thing or two the fact is that most of the violence happen within the same religions more than between different religions. BINGO! :P
Last edited by sun on 31 Aug 2019, 18:16, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 31 Aug 2019, 17:49

Mesob wrote: โ†‘
29 Aug 2019, 21:46
What Islam Isn't

By Dr. Peter Hammond
FrontPageMagazine.com

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called 'religious rights.'

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to 'the reasonable' Muslim demands for their 'religious rights,' they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chai ns to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel." Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

END
If you are a fighter,fight for freedom.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 31 Aug 2019, 18:12

Deqi-Arawit wrote: โ†‘
31 Aug 2019, 13:14

Dr Zackovich
Brother Zack. I think we have gone through the same topic with the Haywan but for a change let me just quote the late Syrian poet Muhammad Al-Maghut.

hmm... 8)
So what is wrong in sleeping in tents and burning oil to have lights simply because conditions in hot regions favor such modes of living and in fact it was/is a luxury to say the least. Al else is garbage talk because almost all other communities and societies lived almost under similar conditions. Rain pours for most of the countries except in the Sahara desert, the middle east, etc, but yet it generously rains OIL from below for the Arabs so that rain forest fertile country wretched souls may run to the oily countries and make money like Zack is doing now days. It is an underground taboo subject but still incest and pedoph!le practices are so much widespread and active global practice even these days. You seem to be suffering from pathological fear of differences just like the Neo Nazis greatly suffering from fear of differences and the known.

Even having sex with animals is just wide spread global phenomena except that it is not made public for fear of shame and shaming. Find other fictions and rant your divisive rantings because we know the fact that there are lots of good people in every society as well as bad people too. So the best policy is to promote goodness and cooperation among all the good people while playing positive role model for the so called bad people to become good and enjoy the fruits of goodness across regions, religions, gender, etc. I am saying this just to put the issues in a balanced objective perspective so that we may not go out of the way and spend sleepless nights.:P

Zack

Post by Zack » 01 Sep 2019, 01:24

sun wrote: โ†‘
31 Aug 2019, 17:42
30 Aug 2019, 20:41
Dr Zackovich
Hmm... 8)

It is you who blindly designate messob as an Oromo because you are as ruthless hateful extremist as messob, if not more, I mean two sides of the same coin. If an old dog can learn a thing or two the fact is that most of the violence happen within the same religions more than between different religions. BINGO! :P

What makes you think he is not a oromo he clearly claimed he is one he also is a multi nicker and pretends to be an amhara Christian. I know this lad.

Dr Zackovich

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Sep 2019, 15:59

31 Aug 2019, 15:00
People tend to confuse Arab nationalism with Islam. Islam is just pure about restoring the initial message of Allah. Islam is a perfect religion the problem Muslims are not the good of Muslims I do agree pagan Arabs were the worst kind of humans with zero ethics and traditions and human values.if it wasnt for the divine message of prophet Muhammed Arabs would still be dessert rats, in terms of innovation technology yes the west the non Muslims have the upper hand in terms of government monatary milltary. But it will not be always like this in the near future power in the world swift Because Allah is watching. I don't know about these books about having sex with animals this is unislamic. I don't think that's part of Islam.

Dr Zackovich

Brother Zack. You are too smart individual to believe the fiction Allah on which mohammed created to bless and justify his conquest both territory and booty.

A religion which was founded by a sex maniac warlord can never be perfect as you elaborated and let me explain why. a Prophet or man of divinity or man of God should have an extra ordinary character, moral values than any mortal human being who errors every day. But mohammed was just like you and me who was tempted by Women, material and wealth. Lets compare Mohammed and individuals who are considered as spiritual leaders by other religion. Lets start with Buddha.

Born in a Royal family, a warrior caste and a man who has the potential to be the future king. His parents gave him 500 attractive ladies and every opportunity for excitement to be a powerful ruler for their kingdom, yet despite all the temptation, Buddha left the royal palace to find him self and the meaning with life. After walking around in different places for 6 years and meeting many mediators, He stayed in one place, fasted and mediated for 6 days and night before he reached enlightenment. As they say, the rest is history. Pay attention here, This is a character of a man from other space. Despite he was brought up in privileged family, he was willing to withstand the suffering to benefit human being.

King David versus mohammed

King David fell in love with the wife of one of his soldier Uriah and impregnate her. To cover the scandal, King David dispatched Uriah to the war front to die as he did. Not only King David dispatched Uriah To die but he also broke one of the Ten Commandments which is, you shall not commit adultery. d.โ€ as a consequences of his sins, God made sure David and Bathsheba, Uriahs infant son died of natural causes.

Now compare him with mohammed, a man who have sex with Safia the same night he killed her father and brothers. In the Quran, this kind of barbaric action is justified and rewarded as ู…ุง ู…ู„ูƒุช ุฃูŠู…ุงู†ฺฉู…โ€Ž what your right hands possess. Do you really think this poor girl safia was in sex mood after the death of her father and brothers? Do you really think, this kind of morally decay should be practiced by a man who claim that he is the last messenger of God?

Moses verus Mohammed

The Ten Commandments was given to Moses by God, in one of these commandments, it said. Honor your father and mother. Lets see, how honoring your father is practiced in Islam. In the battle of Badr between the troops of mohammed and the Qurayesh, a father by the name abddalah Ibn jallarah had a dilemma when he faced his own flesh and bones Abu Ubaida Ibn all jarrah in the Muslim camp. As a father, Abdallah not to kill his own son, he avoided Abu ubaida 4 times, But his son once he faced his father one time and he strike him with a sword and killed him instantly. As the reward. Mohammed promised him a paradise. He is one of the ten selected people by mohammed who are promised paradise while they were living on earth. and modern muslims admire him for his devotion to islam to the extend he was willing to kill his own father.

Islam is peaceful

Mohammed, When he was in Mecca, a man with no troops, no authority no swords, he preached about tolerance and peaceful coexistence with the pagan qureyesh but once, he became powerful in Medina. he changed the peaceful approach to violent one. Plus, if Islam was so peaceful as you are claiming, Why don't you tell us, how did it reach to Egypt,the levant,Iraq, Iran?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 06 Sep 2019, 13:18

We gave brother Zack another chance to defend himself.

Btw. Low IQ Ethiwar, Fasil1235, pushkin, Kuasmeda, pastlast, Dedebit graduate awetash, Horus are killing this forum