Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

To all pending Bologna maids today Agaazians tomorrow and future potentials???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Aug 2019, 19:08

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 29 Aug 2019, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: To all pending Bologna maids today tomorrow Agaazians and future potentials???

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 29 Aug 2019, 19:27

Hello Agazian Republic !! I hope you come to be very soon with your national Ashenda celebration..!! I am not sure if the Eritreans will go along but the Ethiopians will definitely give you their blessings. However, Debretsion is suddenly dropping that agenda and fast becoming holier than the pope preaching about Ethiopian unity..lool. I see Assefa Chamisso and Tigistu Awelu the two star politicians in the Mekelle conference.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192900

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: To all pending Bologna maids today tomorrow Agaazians and future potentials???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Aug 2019, 19:50

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 19:27
Hello Agazian Republic !! I hope you come to be very soon with your national Ashenda celebration..!! I am not sure if the Eritreans will go along but the Ethiopians will definitely give you their blessings. However, Debretsion is suddenly dropping that agenda and fast becoming holier than the pope preaching about Ethiopian unity..lool. I see Assefa Chamisso and Tigistu Awelu the two star politicians in the Mekelle conference.

Make sure you seed more pepper for export to Tigray nation next year Ashenda and we will export you cotton, Sesame, Gold, processed food and plenty of Sugar. I do not know your currency name but our is called Batera. Let us know if you want to visit our blessing the Oriet nation I will do everything in my power to expedite your visa issued on time manner.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 29 Aug 2019, 19:56

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 19:50
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

Make sure you seed more pepper for export to Tigray nation next year Ashenda and we will export you cotton, Sesame, Gold, processed food and plenty of Sugar. I do not know your currency name but our is called Batera. Let us know if you want to visit our blessing the Oriet nation I will do everything in my power to expedite your visa issued on time manner.

You may call your currency Batera or Tegera..lool :lol: it ain't my issue. I will only make sure that we do our trading using international currency. I will be so happy to see TPLF lala land exporting anything valuable that we potentially could benefit from. Unfortunately, you are only expert in exporting hate and more hate and division. You indeed are cursed like our friend Tarik in this forum frequently call you. I wish you only good luck.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: To all pending Bologna maids today Agaazians tomorrow and future potentials???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Aug 2019, 20:29

Speaking of international currency, who produce cash crop in the country today beside coffee, it is Tigray. The biggest sugar factory in Wolkait and processed food in Humora. We shall see who will have shortage of labor in the next five years.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: To all pending Bologna maids today Agaazians tomorrow and future potentials???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 30 Aug 2019, 13:14

My favorite post thus far???

King of Zion and king of kings gathered all Muslims and baptized them at once and named from RAs Ali to Ras Michael. Today all Shubash Bologna maids will be converted to Barambaras Agaazians.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 30 Aug 2019, 13:36

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 13:14
My favorite post thus far???

King of Zion and king of kings gathered all Muslims and baptized them at once and named from RAs Ali to Ras Michael. Today all Shubash Bologna maids will be converted to Barambaras Agaazians.
Mohammed Ali, was a ruler of a province of Wollo. His father was Ras Ali Abba Bula, and his mother was Woizero Getie.
Mohammed Ali became a close friend of Menelik who was six years older than he was, and was shortly to be proclaimed King of Shewa. In time, Menelik was proclaimed Emperor Menelik II and Ras Mohammed Ali became one of his loyal supporters. As a result, by 1874 Menelik appointed Mohammed Ali as governor of Wollo.[2] However, when Ras Mohammed returned to Wollo from a campaign with Menelik in Gojjam, he found his position threatened by an anti-Shewan revolt. He decided to forsake his friend to maintain his power base and sided with Yohannes IV, who was about to march on Shewa.
Emperor Yohannes forced Menelik to submit to him on 20 March 1878, which included transferring Ras Mohammed Ali's allegiance from Menelik to Yohannes. Later that year, the Council of Boru Meda, held under the directions of Emperor Yohannes, forced all muslims holding office in Wollo to convert to Christianity within three months or renounce their positions. "Having concluded that Wollo was worth a mass," Marcus claims, "Mohammad Ali led his people to Christianity." Nevertheless, while some of the elite leaders of Wollo converted to Christianity, the vast majority of the Muslim populace of Wollo refused to convert.

While he was baptized with the name "Mikael" and became a Ras (equivalent to "Duke"), left for sanctuary in Metemma, Jimma, and Harar.[3] Emperor Yohannes IV stood as his godfather at his baptism. Ras Mikael of Wollo, as he was now known, eventually would marry Shoaregga Menelik,[nb 1] Menelik's natural daughter, becoming the third of his four wives. Mikael founded Dessie, the first town in Wollo and its new capital. It is claimed that Ras Mikael became a deeply devout Orthodox Christian, and a dedicated builder of churches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikael_of_Wollo

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 30 Aug 2019, 16:00

Only Geezland for Agaazians

Follower

Post by Follower » 30 Aug 2019, 18:05

ክብረ ቢስ ኣጋመs ,ንጠቅሞም ክብሉ ንዉሽማ ኣዴታቶም ዘሳስዩ ህዝቢ፡ፉንፉን ዓሌት።

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 30 Aug 2019, 19:12

Follower wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 18:05
Entay eyu himamka???

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 30 Aug 2019, 21:39

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 19:50
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Adgi [deleted],thanks to God,I will not ever see a person like you in my life.

Follower

Post by Follower » 31 Aug 2019, 21:12

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 19:12
Follower wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 18:05
Entay eyu himamka???
ፉንፉን ዓሌት፡ነብስኹም ከኣሉ ጽግዕጽግዕ ኣይትበሉ፡