Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Breaking News: OLF/ Oneg announced very strong and decisive education policy in Oromia up to higher education

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 29 Aug 2019, 13:59

OLF is true to its nature and never disappointed us when it comes to the hate that it harbors to the Ethiopian nation. It is bartering the future of the young Oromo kids for it cheap political propagation. OLF is closing Private schools just because those schools are teaching Amharic. Those who chose not to go to Amharic teaching schools have the option to go to Oromiffa teaching schools. If this isn't forcing others to be who they are not, I don't see any other meaning to it. :mrgreen:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Breaking News: OLF/ Oneg announced very strong and decisive education policy in Oromia up to higher education

Post by Degnet » 29 Aug 2019, 14:08

Enezih ende Halafi Mengedi aynet menm neger yelachewm ke 15 amet befit yekerakerubet yeneberewn guday yezew telachachew yehe aybalem,zer asgebtewal,intellectually very poor,it makes me terribly anger,it is my land.Le ante kelal new ene gen keber aychebet alehugn,blind telacha ende ersu kalen metetew bichersuns.Asafari weshetachew,I always knew that they were helped by EPLF

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 Aug 2019, 14:23

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 13:59
OLF is true to its nature and never disappointed us when it comes to the hate that it harbors to the Ethiopian nation.
Za ilmaknun,
where do u live? u lived in USA for the last 44 years and this is how u think.. in USA elucidation is left for state... this is how u keep the peace.. it doesnt matter how beneficial it is to teach the kind Amharic if the oromo said NO! the buck stop there ..

Za ilmaknun, have zero moral right to advice oromo the benefit of knowing language, if that the case the Amhara must introduce Afan oromia as second language and teach student from grade 3 and then u will have a point...

now let me teach u few thing

Do u know in USA, 29 States with the Death Penalty and 21 States with Death Penalty Bans

THE state who have abolished death penalty will not waste their time and effort to convince or imposed their wish in other state .. ተከባበረው ይኖራሉ

the same way Gun control, gambling ,

your grand father king haile said the same thing and Eritrea break away .. do u think u can apply ur ያረጅና ቡቱቱ ሕግህን በኦሮሞ ላይ ፤ ታድያ ለምን ተዋጉ ለ ፷ ዓመት አንተ መጥተህ የምትከልስው ከሆነ ።
አረ በፈጠራቹሁ እናንተ ቡዶች ስልጥኑ። ኦሮሞ አማራ ክልል መጥተን ኦሮምኛ እናስተምር አላሉም። ታድያ ምኑ ነው የሚያቁነጠንጥህ። ልብ የለህ በጉልበት እንዳታስገዳቸው ። ታዲያ ምን ይዋጥህ ወደድክም ጠላህም ኦሮሞ አምሮሯዋል

@@

Post by @@ » 29 Aug 2019, 14:34

:lol: :lol: :lol: hmmm so who forced OLF to release its presser in amharic? every extremist who are against amharic uses amharic to communicate their message :lol: why not start using exclusively their language or english and see what happens :lol: :lol: aye denkoro kebtoch.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 13:30
Last edited by @@ on 29 Aug 2019, 14:37, edited 2 times in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 29 Aug 2019, 14:36

Ethoash wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 14:23
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
OLF is true to its nature and never disappointed us when it comes to the hate that it harbors to the Ethiopian nation.
Za ilmaknun,
where do u live? u lived in USA for the last 44 years and this is how u think.. in USA elucidation is left for state... this is how u keep the peace.. it doesnt matter how beneficial it is to teach the kind Amharic if the oromo said NO! the buck stop there ..

Za ilmaknun, have zero moral right to advice oromo the benefit of knowing language, if that the case the Amhara must introduce Afan oromia as second language and teach student from grade 3 and then u will have a point...

Do u know in USA, 29 States with the Death Penalty and 21 States with Death Penalty Bans

THE state who have abolished death penalty will not waste their time and effort to convince or imposed their wish in other state .. ተከባበረው ይኖራሉ

your grand father king haile said the same thing and Eritrea break away .. do u think u can apply ur ያረጅና ቡቱቱ ሕግህን በኦሮሞ ላይ ፤ ታድያ ለምን ተዋጉ ለ ፷ ዓመት አንተ መጥተህ የምትከልስው ከሆነ ።
አረ በፈጠራቹሁ እናንተ ቡዶች ስልጥኑ። ኦሮሞ አማራ ክልል መጥተን ኦሮምኛ እናስተምር አላሉም። ታድያ ምኑ ነው የሚያቁነጠንጥህ። ልብ የለህ በጉልበት እንዳታስገዳቸው ። ታዲያ ምን ይዋጥህ ወደድክም ጠላህም ኦሮሞ አምሮሯዋል
He is talking about logic,ante ema men chegereh ande weshetam be helm alem yemtenor
Last edited by Degnet on 29 Aug 2019, 14:38, edited 1 time in total.

@@

Post by @@ » 29 Aug 2019, 14:37

:lol: :lol: :lol: hmmm so who forced OLF to release its presser in amharic? every extremist who are against amharic uses amharic to communicate their message :lol: why not start using exclusively their language or english and see what happens :lol: :lol: aye denkoro kebtoch.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 29 Aug 2019, 14:41

@@ wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 14:37
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Egna Mekellewoch be tarik ena be haymanot new yadegnew endenezih weshetam aydelenm,mekegna kebt tebaki

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 Aug 2019, 14:47

@@ wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 14:34
Dear @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

u said u grown up in USA. I KNOW USA education system is low quality but i never expected this low,

Amharic is fed. language to communicate with other people out of oromia state oromo use Amharic but not inside oromia

for example when Dr. abiy goes to Djibouti or Sudan he speak English does that mean we have use English as our working language inside Ethiopia no..

the oromo never said Amhara state should speak Ahamric all they said is we going to use Afan oromia with in oromia if u have problem deal with it..

dr. @@

if u want to commit crime dont do it in this state they have death PENALTY (29 state )

Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Wyoming

now the rest of 21 state will not bother the above state to abolished there death PENALTY, the state with death penalty also doesnt bother those state to have death penalty everyone respect each other and live side by side ..

if oromo ban Amharic all u have to do is dont go there or lean otherwise shut the fk up until they come to Ahmhara region and imposed their language

ስንቱን አስተምሬ እዘልቀዋለሁ።

teaching u is my burden

@@

Post by @@ » 29 Aug 2019, 14:50

you are another dekoro, you don't make any sense because you don't try to understand. focus man! if the extremists say amharic is useless they should show us by example or shut the f.ckup.
Ethoash wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 14:47
@@ wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 14:34
Dear @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

u said u grown up in USA. I KNOW USA education system is low quality but i never expected this low,

Amharic is fed. language to communicate with other people out of oromia state oromo use Amharic but not inside oromia

for example when Dr. abiy goes to Djibouti or Sudan he speak English does that mean we have use English as our working language inside Ethiopia no..

the oromo never said Amhara state should speak Ahamric all they said is we going to use Afan oromia with in oromia if u have problem deal with it..

dr. @@

if u want to commit crime dont do it in this state they have death PENALTY (29 state )

Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Wyoming

now the rest of 21 state will not bother the above state to abolished there death PENALTY, the state with death penalty also doesnt bother those state to have death penalty everyone respect each other and live side by side ..

if oromo ban Amharic all u have to do is dont go there or lean otherwise shut the fk up until they come to Ahmhara region and imposed their language

ስንቱን አስተምሬ እዘልቀዋለሁ።

teaching u is my burden

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 Aug 2019, 15:06

@@ wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 14:50
you are another dekoro, you don't make any sense because you don't try to understand. focus man! if the extremists say amharic is useless they should show us by example or shut the f.ckup.
if that they case why would u reply to them, ignore them if u cant.. but u cant ignore them ...

yes Amharic is useless but they cant cut it in one day but with time they will 1000% get ride of it ...

to me dont be idiot take small win that the oromo give u... do u remember CUD they rejected their small win and Cud is dead for good..

i advice u to read my reply 1 million time

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Aug 2019, 16:09

OLF never wiggle to anyone stands firmly for the principle the way should be expected from one organization, Tigray cannot wait to work with the honorable Daud Ibsa.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 29 Aug 2019, 16:56

Ethoash wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 14:23
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Za ilmaknun,

Ethioash,

I wish you understand the fundamentals of how the Federal structure is ought to function.It would have made it less painful to argue for or against your points based on their merits no matter how insignificant. You are just a simply a watered-down version of a dedebit cadre whose sole existence is attached to the host system that it nurtured for the past 40 years.

Your thieve uncles are not yet tired of telling us that they fought for a cause where one ethnic shouldn't be imposing its culture and language on to others. They structured a federation of ethnic states where minorities have the right to live in without losing who they are. Otherwise, why wouldn't we proactively apply GEDA and get over with all the shenanigans. Your TPLF thieves also "imposed" Ameharic to be the federal working language of the Country at least until we become many mini countries that you seem to be pushing for..unless of course your come back to Minilik Palace for another round of robbery :mrgreen: .

Lgesse Zenawi used to shout the loudest to make his points of Making Tigrai the hegemonic state in Ameharic so that all the rest could and should implement his policies in earnest. This helped TPLF amass immense amount of wealth in the name of the name of the country and stashed some in Mekelle and the biggest portion in the west and Asian banks.It also allowed significant number of Tigreans to hold positions of power in the federal government and bled the country to death. Now OLF is trying to do same and, here you are standing on the way pretending to be helping the Oromos... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Not so much crafty for the rest of us...but of course crafty enough for the likes of AbebeB..lol

In any case, I do not much care whether you kinds or any of those who hate the country learn Amharic or Greece. If it were up to me, believe me, the solution is to just grant them what they wish for..:)

As for the American Education policy, please learn some before your put words together... You are embarrassing your followers. :mrgreen:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 Aug 2019, 18:51

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 16:56
i like u u r idiot,

no body said Amhric is not fed. language it is and oromo and Tigray they study Amhric but what they saying is it will not be working language in state of oromoia or Golden state four point

for example we learn English as international language but we dont use it for day to day activity ... the same way Amhric will be reduced to that ... this is a win for Amhara how small it is it is a win... do u remember the Dr. Birr and Cud they refused to take Addis Ababa and lose everything .. u should cut your lose and run while u have a time..

if u think oromo said no Amhric go read or ask someone in oromia if they study amharic or not.. u will get your answer dont rely on internet fake news.

anyhow what would u do if oromo say no to Amharic u cant do much so why would u try to force them to study instead make deal with them give Afan oromia in Amhara region so that u show u mean no harm.

About TPLF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTING so next time dont start war if u dont want to get looted .. do u remember your dear father መንጌ wage war to slave the golden .. tell me what would have happened to them had they lost do u think they would have kept their language or they would have converted to Amahric ... understand one think next time if u lose any war in future u going to lose half of Gondar so dont ever start war if u r not intended to win.. that would be big gamble.... still now u buda people itching for more war , what do u thing it is blocking highway means for year that would be considered declaring war ... golden would have justified run u over but they r not looking for trouble they just wait for u to cross the red line...

ዘረፉን ለምትለው መልሴ እንካን ደግ አረጉ፣ ምን አባህ ታረጋለህ ፤ በነፃ መስሎሀል ለ፴ ዓመት በባርነት የገዙህ። ምንም አታመጣ ከማልቀስ በስተቀር አዋ ግጥም አርገው ስረቀውሀል።

ትንሽ እንካን የማታፈር አማራ ዱባይ ነው ውይስ ሳውዲ ያ ሁሉ ብር የሚስረቀው። ይሄው ለቀቁላቹሁ እስቲ ብር በብር አገሪቷን አርጋቹሁ አሳዩን

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 29 Aug 2019, 19:11

Ethoash wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 18:51
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 16:56
i like u u r idiot,

no body said Amhric is not fed. language it is and oromo and Tigray they study Amhric but what they saying is it will not be working language in state of oromoia or Golden state four point

for example we learn English as international language but we dont use it for day to day activity ... the same way Amhric will be reduced to that ... this is a win for Amhara how small it is it is a win... do u remember the Dr. Birr and Cud they refused to take Addis Ababa and lose everything .. u should cut your lose and run while u have a time..

if u think oromo said no Amhric go read or ask someone in oromia if they study amharic or not.. u will get your answer dont rely on internet fake news.

anyhow what would u do if oromo say no to Amharic u cant do much so why would u try to force them to study instead make deal with them give Afan oromia in Amhara region so that u show u mean no harm.

About TPLF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTING so next time dont start war if u dont want to get looted .. do u remember your dear father መንጌ wage war to slave the golden .. tell me what would have happened to them had they lost do u think they would have kept their language or they would have converted to Amahric ... understand one think next time if u lose any war in future u going to lose half of Gondar so dont ever start war if u r not intended to win.. that would be big gamble.... still now u buda people itching for more war , what do u thing it is blocking highway means for year that would be considered declaring war ... golden would have justified run u over but they r not looking for trouble they just wait for u to cross the red line...

ዘረፉን ለምትለው መልሴ እንካን ደግ አረጉ፣ ምን አባህ ታረጋለህ ፤ በነፃ መስሎሀል ለ፴ ዓመት በባርነት የገዙህ። ምንም አታመጣ ከማልቀስ በስተቀር አዋ ግጥም አርገው ስረቀውሀል።

ትንሽ እንካን የማታፈር አማራ ዱባይ ነው ውይስ ሳውዲ ያ ሁሉ ብር የሚስረቀው። ይሄው ለቀቁላቹሁ እስቲ ብር በብር አገሪቷን አርጋቹሁ አሳዩን
Ante Sewuye...

Like I said it always is painful to understand your points and argue with you in a civil manner. You either don't mean what you say or you don't say what you mean. Most importantly you jump from point to point without making a point and still act as if you have. It is a blessing to not know that you don't know.

Just FYI, the ethnic states have been conducting their business with their own language of choice ever since the Woyane system has been encumbered up on us. It was my mistake to assume that you already know this fact. However, I am willing to teach you piece by piece about the very elementary basics of what make the bitter politics of the country which happened to be such a palatable acrobatics for your bunches. I am doing this fully knowing that you still will miss the points..lool. mts mts

On the other hand, it is a good suggestion to discuss about the country having to teach different languages in all corners of the country. This will create multi-lingual society and in the long run language won't be a point of contention when it comes to governance. I am very skeptical, tho that the current issue is much about language. It goes far and beyond but you are the last person to understand this. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Please write in full english when you reply so that you won't have to use Ameharic that you hate to death. I hate to see you dying of heart failure..lool

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 Aug 2019, 19:27

Za-Ilmaknun

u Amhara people love to win, why not leave u while u win the argument .. i hope u will keep ur win..by closing this file ..