Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

Language and Cognition: I Call Upon Gurage Parents Start Their Children Very Early With Mother Tongue, Amharic & English

Post by Horus » 28 Aug 2019, 00:19

It is an elementary knowledge that language development and cognitive development of children and persons are closely tied.

In fact there exist no transferable concept outside of language and its ability to code or signify thought. But, here is the big mistake that ethnic tribalists are making.

The level of complexity and richness of concepts are directly related to the level of complexity and richness of a language. Language is the tool we use to think. Without language, there no thought as we know it. There is only feeling, sensation and undefined notion.

In short, language is the ax we use to cut down sense making into defined categories which we call concepts. A concept is captured in words, symbols, pictures and formulae.

A language that is rich in these tools is what a child needs to grow his/her cognitive development, ie her mind.

This brings me to why I am asking my Gurage parents to introduce our children very very early to talking and reading in Guraegna, Amarigna and English so that the baby sponge can soak up all of the rich concepts from our own language, the well developed semna work qnie rich Amharic and of course English all of them with fat dictionary and zillion of vocabulary.

Personally, I would not subject my child to go through learning the torture and gibrish of consonant and vowel over loaded fool's engineering called Oromofa. If they want our children to learn oromofa, write it in Fidel the most efficient and effective coding system of language.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: Language and Cognition: I Call Upon Gurage Parents Start Their Children Very Early With Mother Tongue, Amharic & Eng

Post by Horus » 28 Aug 2019, 00:56

ከዚህ በላይ ሳንስክሪት፣ ቀምት፣ ግሪክ፣ ላቲን፣ ፍሪሲያን በሴም ቋንቋዎቻችን ስር በብዛት መኖር ጠቃሚነቱ ወደ ፊት ትክክለኛ ምርምር ሲጀመር የሚገለጽ ይሆናል። ይህ እንዲያውም እንደ ብሄራዊ ምስጢር መያዝ ያለበት ነው። ያም ሆነ ያም ብርቱ፣ የፋፋ፣ ሰፊ እና ብዙ ገላጭ ያልሆነ ጽንሰ ሃሳብ (ክኖሴፕት) ጠንካራ ትምህርት ሊተገበርበት አይችልም ልክ በብስክሌት ጨረቃ ላይ መውጣት እንደ ማይቻል ማለት ነው። ቋንቋ መሳሪያ ነው ። ትልቅ መሳሪያ ትልቅ ነገር ይሰራበታል። በትንሽ መሳሪያ ትልቅ ነገር መስራት አይቻልም ። ስለዚህ አንድ ህጻን ቁቤ ባለመማር የሚያጣው አንዳች ነገር የለም።

አሁን እንግዲህ ቋንቋ መግባቢያ ነው ስለተባለውስ?

ማን ነው ከማ ጋር መግባባት የሚፈልገው? ለምን? ኦሮሞ ባለ ብዙ ሕዝብ ነው። ታዲያ በብዛት መግባባት ያለበት ማነው? ለመሆኑ ኦሮሞ እቃ ሸማች ነው ወይስ እቃ ሻጭ? የት ነው የኦሮሞ ምርት የሚሸጠው? የት ነው ኦሮሞ እቃ ሚገዛው ? እነዚህን ትያቄዎች መልሳችሁ ስትጨርሱ አማርኛ መማር ያለበት ኦሮሞ እንጂ ለኦሮሞ እቃ አቅራቢው እንዳልሆነ ይገባችኋል ። ተረትን የማይፈትሹ ሰነፎች ወይም ሞኞች ናቸው !

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Language and Cognition: I Call Upon Gurage Parents Start Their Children Very Early With Mother Tongue, Amharic & Eng

Post by Ethoash » 28 Aug 2019, 01:06

ሆረር

ከአማራ ጋራ በወስን ተገናኛላቹሁ ውይ አማርኛ መናገር የምትፈልገው ፤ እዚህ የጎረቤት ህን ኦሮምኛ ሳትለምድ የምንድነው አማርኛ አማርኛ ማለት። ይህ ቱግ ቱግ ማለት ያዋጣሀል ውይ። ጉራጌን በኢኮኖሚ ልታናጋው ፈልገህ ነው ውይ። ወድህም ተገደህም ሚልዬን ጉራጌ በአዲሳባና በ ኦሮሞ ሀገር ውስጥ ይኖራሉ ታድያ ኦሮምኛ አልናገርም ልትል ያምርሀል ውይ ። ኦሮሞ ውስጥ እየኖርክ እና እየስራህ በትንሹም ኦሮሞን ባታከብርም አፍህን መዝጋት ማንን ገደል ። አዲሳባ የአማራ መስለህ ውይ ። አንድ ቀን ኦሮሞ መንገድ ቢዘጋ ንግድህ ይከስራል ። ለምን እንጣጥ እንጣጥ ትላለህ ልክ አማራ የሚደርስልህ መስሎህ። ትንሽ እንኳን አታፍርም ያንተን ጌታ ዶክተር ብርሀኑን እንደውሻ ተናክስወ ከጎንደር እንዳባረሩት አላወቕህም ውይ በዙ ንዴት ፓርቲውን እፍርሶ የዜጋ ፖለቲካ እያለ ይቃዦል ። ትንሽ ጥሩ ነገሩ ዶክተር መደመርን ይሙጥኝ ማለቱ ነው።

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 28 Aug 2019, 01:14

Ethoash wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 01:06
ሆረር

ከአማራ ጋራ በወስን ተገናኛላቹሁ ውይ አማርኛ መናገር የምትፈልገው ፤ እዚህ የጎረቤት ህን ኦሮምኛ ሳትለምድ የምንድነው አማርኛ አማርኛ ማለት። ይህ ቱግ ቱግ ማለት ያዋጣሀል ውይ። ጉራጌን በኢኮኖሚ ልታናጋው ፈልገህ ነው ውይ። ወድህም ተገደህም ሚልዬን ጉራጌ በአዲሳባና በ ኦሮሞ ሀገር ውስጥ ይኖራሉ ታድያ ኦሮምኛ አልናገርም ልትል ያምርሀል ውይ ። ኦሮሞ ውስጥ እየኖርክ እና እየስራህ በትንሹም ኦሮሞን ባታከብርም አፍህን መዝጋት ማንን ገደል ። አዲሳባ የአማራ መስለህ ውይ ። አንድ ቀን ኦሮሞ መንገድ ቢዘጋ ንግድህ ይከስራል ። ለምን እንጣጥ እንጣጥ ትላለህ ልክ አማራ የሚደርስልህ መስሎህ። ትንሽ እንኳን አታፍርም ያንተን ጌታ ዶክተር ብርሀኑን እንደውሻ ተናክስወ ከጎንደር እንዳባረሩት አላወቕህም ውይ በዙ ንዴት ፓርቲውን እፍርሶ የዜጋ ፖለቲካ እያለ ይቃዦል ። ትንሽ ጥሩ ነገሩ ዶክተር መደመርን ይሙጥኝ ማለቱ ነው።
አቶአሾ፣
ለምን ጉራጌን ስለቆጮ ቴክኖሎጂ አታስተምርም። አንተ አላማ የሌለህ የኢ አር ቦዘኔ ነህ ። እኔ ከላይ የጽፍኩት ሊገባህ እንኳ አይችልም። የተማሩ ኮኚቲቭ ሳይንቲስቶ ኦሮሞች ይገባችደዋል። ደድብ !!!

@@

Post by @@ » 28 Aug 2019, 02:02

gurages are as always smart, not emotional and not plagued by inferiority complex. children at the early age can become fluent in at least 3 or more languages. instead of demanding afan oromo to become federal language, which could be a sane demand, the tribalist are isolating the oromo youth from the economic, social and other aspects of life and preparing them only for ghetto life. the effects of this stupid policy can be seen allover addis ababa and other cities. while gurages, southerners and others are running business, making money and building houses after houses all over the main cities, oromo youth are left to be at best ginbegna but mostly zebegna. this is typical for anyone with inferiority ridden ghetto n!gger mentality. either you teach your kid the jewish mentality of integration, education and business or you teach your kid inferiority n!gger mentality and prepare him for ghetto life.
Horus wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 00:19
It is an elementary knowledge that language development and cognitive development of children and persons are closely tied.

In fact there exist no transferable concept outside of language and its ability to code or signify thought. But, here is the big mistake that ethnic tribalists are making.

The level of complexity and richness of concepts are directly related to the level of complexity and richness of a language. Language is the tool we use to think. Without language, there no thought as we know it. There is only feeling, sensation and undefined notion.

In short, language is the ax we use to cut down sense making into defined categories which we call concepts. A concept is captured in words, symbols, pictures and formulae.

A language that is rich in these tools is what a child needs to grow his/her cognitive development, ie her mind.

This brings me to why I am asking my Gurage parents to introduce our children very very early to talking and reading in Guraegna, Amarigna and English so that the baby sponge can soak up all of the rich concepts from our own language, the well developed semna work qnie rich Amharic and of course English all of them with fat dictionary and zillion of vocabulary.

Personally, I would not subject my child to go through learning the torture and gibrish of consonant and vowel over loaded fool's engineering called Oromofa. If they want our children to learn oromofa, write it in Fidel the most efficient and effective coding system of language.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Aug 2019, 02:12

@@ wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 02:02
gurages are as always smart, not emotional and not plagued by inferiority complex.
W!@@@

if that the case why would u care then if oromo teach only Afan oromia .. by they way they never said they only teach Afan oromia .. Afan oromia will be working language but Amahirc will be fed. language where they can study as one subject just like English.. We learn English but we dont use English as working language know the difference .. if u live and work in oromia then if u want to apply for business permit you have to apply in Afan oromia that is what it mean ... yes as fed. government they will provided u with translator .. but this doesnt mean if u go to mall in oromia they shopkeeper will provide u with translators all priviate business is conducted in Afan oromia end of story.. if gurage come to oromo to work u must learn Afan oromia if want to add Amharic on top of that go head make ur day...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Aug 2019, 02:15

Horus wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 01:14
Ethoash wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 01:06
ሆረር

ከአማራ ጋራ በወስን ተገናኛላቹሁ ውይ አማርኛ መናገር የምትፈልገው ፤
አቶአሾ፣
ለምን ጉራጌን ስለቆጮ ቴክኖሎጂ አታስተምርም። አንተ አላማ የሌለህ የኢ አር ቦዘኔ ነህ ። እኔ ከላይ የጽፍኩት ሊገባህ እንኳ አይችልም። የተማሩ ኮኚቲቭ ሳይንቲስቶ ኦሮሞች ይገባችደዋል። ደድብ !!!
u want to dodge my question .. no way.. i will ask one more time if gurage come and live in oromia and send their kids to school in oromia would u oaky if your kids learn Afan oromia ..

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 28 Aug 2019, 12:27

ያቤሎ

እኔኮ መሰረታዊ የሆነ በቋንቋና በእውቀት፣ በቋንቋና በአይምሮ እድገት መሃል ስላለ ግንኙነት ነው የጻፍኩት። ያንን ለምን አትተችም? አንተ አማርኛ ባለመማርህ የምታገኘው ድንቁርና ብቻ ነው። ያንተ ኦሮሞፋ ደሞ ማንም በግድ አይማርልህም ። እዚያ የጌቶ አፍ ሆኖ ይቀራል። ስልጣኔን ሳትቀበል ቋንቋህ ዋጋ ተብሎ በሌሎች አይለመድም ። ይህን የማታቅ ከሆነ አዝናለሁ ። ስድብ አየር ነው ። አፍህ እስከሚገማ ብትሳደብ ጉዳዬ አይደለም ።

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 28 Aug 2019, 22:58

አንተ ዉሸታም ነህ ። የኦሮሞ ማጆሪቲ አማርኛ ሁለተኛ እና አንደኛም ቋንቋው ነው። እስቲ በነገው ኢትዮጵያ በምን አፍ ከሌላው እንደ ምትግባባ እናያለን ! ላሁን ይብቃን ?

@@

Post by @@ » 28 Aug 2019, 23:42

Horus wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 22:58
አንተ ዉሸታም ነህ ። የኦሮሞ ማጆሪቲ አማርኛ ሁለተኛ እና አንደኛም ቋንቋው ነው። እስቲ በነገው ኢትዮጵያ በምን አፍ ከሌላው እንደ ምትግባባ እናያለን ! ላሁን ይብቃን ?
oromo elites are a victim of what i call "the majority delusion". they think because they are the majority in ethiopia they don't need amharic but in reality they are less than 20% or 15% in any major city in ethiopia, including oromia. this means by refusing to be fluent in the majority language of the cities, they are sending their kids into isolation and ghetto life. forget the rural area. whether you are majority in rural area or not, that is irrelevant for language. you need language in the cities and towns not in rural area. any minority in any city refusing to use the majority language of the city only is good for ghetto life. they will only isolate themselves from the vast majority and from the economic and social life of the city. they will be left for a n!gger ghetto and low paying "burger flipping" jobs aka zebegnanet. this is what is happening right now in every major cities and this is what i call the majority delusion.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 28 Aug 2019, 23:58

@@ wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 23:42
Horus wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 22:58
oromo elites are a victim of what i call "the majority delusion". they think because they are the majority in ethiopia they don't need amharic but in reality they are less than 20% or 15% in any major city in ethiopia, including oromia. this means by refusing to be fluent in the majority language of the cities, they are sending their kids into isolation and ghetto life. forget the rural area. whether you are majority in rural area or not, that is irrelevant for language. you need language in the cities and towns not in rural area. any minority in any city refusing to use the majority language of the city only is good for ghetto life. they will only isolate themselves from the vast majority and from the economic and social life of the city. they will be left for a n!gger ghetto and low paying "burger flipping" jobs aka zebegnanet. this is what is happening right now in every major cities and this is what i call the majority delusion.
@@

Actually, it is precisely for that reason that the Jawars and Yabellos are going to be surprised. Those urbanized Oromos and those Oromos whose lives are dependent on modern economy and inter-ethnic contacts and interactions are going to master Amharic not for the love Amaras but for their own life necessities. And this is intensely going on as we speak. Urbanized and economically integrated Oromos are in intense competition with 88 other aggressive and dynamic ethnics who are cutting into the emerging new economy and wealth making upsurge. Yabello is an irrelevant noise good for you tube diaspora self-delusion.

If there is a famous movie made in Amharic, the Oromo individual has a choice to learn language and enjoy the movie or unlearn Amharic deny himself the joy of civilization. I am fine with that. In fact the more Oromos refuse to learns our national language, non-Oromos will develop aversion toward Oromofa. I am predicting this is exactly what we will see going forward.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 29 Aug 2019, 01:41

yaballo wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 18:44

First, you are assuming that Oromos, Somalis, Sidamas or Southern tribes have useful skills to access from primitive habeshas by learning the geez alphabet & the Amharic language. Seriously? .. Your delusions are completely out of hand. Tell me ONE useful skill that Oromos, Somalis or Sidamas can acquire by learning the geez alphabet & Amharic? What could they possibly learn from a community the majority of whose members live on food aid & have yet to grasp the elementary concept of wearing cheap imported plastic sandals, let alone making a pair for themselves?

Second, most Oromos DO NOT EVEN WANT non-Oromo opportunity seekers (aka settlers) to be in Oromia let alone cajole them to learn Afaan Oromoo or its writing system (Qubee). Most Oromos want these SUPERFLUOUS PESTS TO BE DEPORTED back to their homelands where they can use their chimp languages unencumbered by Afaan Oromoo. :shock: 8)

Third, Oromos are reasonably large enough to run their own afiairs without the "help" of a single gurage or primitive habesha monkeys plus are more able to fund the teaching & learning of their own language than gurages, amharas &, of course, the permanently famine-stricken tigres.

Hence, do advise your brethren to have a PALN B for their possible eviction from Oromia, Sidama & other parts of south+western Ethiopia. OK? Now, have a look at the following pictures from the heartlands of geezland. Do you think that Oromos, Somalis & southerners have useful skills they can learn from those people? ... Good boy! ... Nagaatti.[/color]
It's amazing how these extremists love to throw around their own conclusions as what most of 'their people' want. How do you know what most Oromos want? Was there a single scientific poll conducted on this subject that you could bring as evidence? Do you even have an approximate figure of how many Oromos there are in the country much less what most of them think?

Yes you have a great deal to learn by learning Amharic. Aside from having a greater ability to connect and form bonds with all those who speak it, a primary and useful skill is being able to effectively dialogue at the workplace. That means millions of Oromos, Somalis, Sidamas or Southern tribes can aspire to be more than just subsistence farmers in their respective regions and instead migrate to cities to earn livable wages.

I don't know if you understand how an economy or trade works but even if you confined all Oromos to the region, you still have to sell what you produce to others outside, earn money then use it to purchase what you don't locally produce. Your customers will predominately speak Amharic. The people helping you import goods will speak Amharic, the federal government writing regulations on importation will write it in Amharic.

Another necessary area where this skill comes in handy is being able to run federal government posts. Unless of course 'most Oromos' are not interested in well paying jobs or federal positions then I suppose it doesn't matter.

On a personal level, there are numerous studies of how understanding multiple languages improves ones cognitive health and lowers the risk of late-age onset brain diseases like Alzheimer’s. So if a longer healthier life interests you, that's a benefit as well.

Learning Amharic as early as possible also increases the likelihood of fast adoption which means you won't struggle as much when you eventually come to the realization later in life that knowing Amharic was in fact very useful to function in Ethiopia.

And of course you are already demonstrating it's usefulness right now when you understood the Amharic comments enough to go ahead and attempt a response. But maybe you think that's a skill 'most Oromos' want you to have but they shouldn't.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 29 Aug 2019, 08:52

On your first point, yes once you have something your customers want there is an incentive to communicate. Now guess how much easier it would be to sell to them if you also knew how to communicate effectively in their language. How is it easier in your mind to 'invent new languages' than to just use the one your customers are already speaking? and in this scenario, the one with the leverage and compelling power is not the seller, it's the buyer. The buyer has options on who to purchase from but the seller does not. So you will be compelled to learn Amharic to cater to your customers, or you will lose many of them.

On your points of how trade was conducted back in history, yes traders made due with what they knew to conduct their trade. They had to do that because there was no other way. Now in the 21st century after a great deal of progress is made, majority of the country is without those difficulties because they can understand each other enough to trade more effectively. Are you suggesting we revert back several hundred years worth of progress and we go back to struggling?

My points are not arguing against learning Afaan Oromo. So yes learning multiple languages would include it as well and should. But you can't force someone to learn your language. And you would have to commit some serious atrocities on those 'sefaris' to get your way of making that region free of Amharic speakers. Unfortunately for you it still won't get them to willingly adopt it and you will most likely only earn a lifetimes worth of retaliation and retributions for what you did to them, which will mean a constant state of instability, poverty and death for Oromos. Maybe that's another thing 'most Oromos' want, I don't know.

On the subject of demanding Afaan Oromo become working language, you have to first be in government to affect those demands. Can't do that if Oromo candidates have a poor grasp of the federal language. You arguing that you won't accept the existing working federal language being taught in your region is also not the smartest play if you want others to adopt Afaan Oromo and teach it in their regions if it ever becomes another working federal language. This effectively prevents Afaan Oromo from ever reaching the numbers it needs to be a truly universal language like Amharic has. Unless maybe you think you can apply force there too in this day and age and see if it works out for you.

On the subject of secession unless your demands are met, you don't have the power or numbers to affect such threats. The most you are capable of doing is establishing yet another liberation front like others have already and spend your life running from one bush to another killing wild animals for food.

You can however petition the government to make any language a federal working language by demonstrating it's reach and effectiveness. If your wishes are not met you can march down to a voting booth and vote for whoever you think will make this wish happen. But don't make the mistake of thinking you are the only one capable of waving a weapon around to get what you want.
Last edited by opmerc on 29 Aug 2019, 09:26, edited 1 time in total.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 29 Aug 2019, 09:10

I forgot to answer your last question. I don't speak any other Ethiopian languages besides Amharic. My grasp on Amharic itself is not as strong as I would like it to be because I spent majority of my life not speaking it. But I don't see that as some sort of an asset. I also certainly don't wish this deficiency on the newer generation and want them to be afforded early opportunity to speak 2-3 languages.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 29 Aug 2019, 12:07

yaballo wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 09:36

Let's not get into unnecessary tangent. No one has suggested that Oromos stop learning Afaan Amaara. In fact, even the staunchest Oromo nationalists don't preclude the teaching & use of Afaan Amaaraa in Oromia.
Not true. There are people running around right now looking for private schools to pressure into closing because they want to teach Amharic. They are also trying to pressure the education Minister to resign for even suggesting the parity of teaching Amharic with Afaan Oromo. There are also constant examples out there of Amharic speakers in regular businesses being pressured to conduct work exclusively in Afaan Oromo.
yaballo wrote:
What most Oromos seek is the need to space-out the teaching of languages to young Oromo children so that they are not overburdened by a quick succession of languages where, in the end, none would be mastered properly. All they are saying is for Oromo children to be taught in their mother's tongue during the primary school years &, then, be introduce to other languages at a more appropriate stage of their development.
Setting aside this fictional 'most Oromos' census, that notion is not backed by the slightest hint of fact or scientific study. There is no such thing as learning multiple languages preventing people from not mastering any of them. The earlier you learn a language, the better you can quickly understand it's concepts because your brain is the most capable of accepting newer information. A young mind can master up to 4 languages with no issue.

Further reading which addresses any such concerns:
http://www.multilingualchildren.org/get ... myths.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4320748/
https://www.pnas.org/content/106/16/6556

On the contrary, forcing people to learn one language later in life is deliberately handicapping their ability to master that language because it gets much harder as you get older.
yaballo wrote:
That means that, ideally, the employees of the federal government working outside the state of Amhara will be required to be bi-lingual (Afaan Oromoo + Afaan Amaaraa, etc). But, time will tell if the 'sefaris' are willing to also learn local languages to become ideal bi-lingual candidates to work in federal government offices in Oromia, Somali state, etc. That is all.
I already mentioned that your demands should be considered on the merits of reach and effectiveness. Another thing the government would have to consider also is cost of adopting a new language that is not already spoken by majority of federal government workers. That means cost to train existing staff (also what to do about qualifications for candidacy in the future) or to hire a whole new batch of workers to pump out all communique in this language.

If all those costs are justified by the reach and effectiveness of any language, then it should happen. But it shouldn't happen if it isn't justified or you can't prove as such. So focus on making that case and less about ill-equipping Oromos or others from using the current federal language.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 30 Aug 2019, 01:26

የቋንቋ እና የህጻናቶች አይምሮ እድገት (ኮኚቲኢቭ እድገት) የሚወሰነው በማንም የጎሳ ቅዠታም ምኞት ሳይሆን በኒዩሮ ሳይንስ ነው። ካ5 አመት እኋላ ልጁ ሲደነቁርለት ወላጅ አውጥቶ ይጥለዋል። የቁቤና የጃዋር ድራማ ውስጥ አንድ የቋንቋ ሳይንቲስት የለም ። እኔ ይህ የኔ አህያ ስላልሆነ የምጣልው ጅብ የለኝም ። የኔ ልጆች ቁቤ የተባለ የቩዱ ቅራቅንቦ ለመማር ወርቃማ ግዜያችውን አያባክኑም ። እኛ ሳይንሱን እነከተላለን በቃ !!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 30 Aug 2019, 02:40

ያቤሎ፣

እኔ ነገርኩህ ! ይህ የቋንቋ ንትርክ የጫታሙ ጃዋር መደበሪያ ነው። ቋንቋ የኦሮም ዘር ፖለትከኞች ቡና ነው። የኔ ቡና አይደለም ።እኔ ቤት ውስጥ ያለው ፉክክር ማነው አዋቂ ማነው ብልህ ነው ! ማነው ምን ቋንቋ ተናጋሪ የሚል የደደብ ጥያቄ ልጆቼ ጋ አይደርስም ። እነሱ ወፎች እንኳ ቋንቋ እንዳላቸው እኔን ሰለሚያስተምሩኝ ማለት ነው። አንተና ቡድንህ ፍቱት ። ካሻህ ባለ 3 ቮወል ባለ 4 ቾንሶናንት ቃል አርግና ያቤሎ (3 ፊደል) ከማለት Yyyybbbbeeellllooo (18 ፊደል) የመቸክቸክ መብቱ ያንተ ነው። እኔን ተው ወደፊት የሚወለዱት ዘሮቼ ያን መሰል ዝባዝንኬ በሺ ኪሎ አንነካውም !1

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 30 Aug 2019, 03:36

አይ ያቤሎ አንተኮ ታሳዝናለክ እነዝያ አስራዌሎች አዋሳ ሲሄዶክ የሚያርፉት ጉራጌ ሆቴል ነው ። አንተ ደሞ ልራስህ ምንም ስለሌለህ ለሲዳሞ ታቃትራለህ አንተ ምንም ስለማት ሰራ ፥ ስለ ፉክክሩ ወደ ፊት

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 30 Aug 2019, 03:36

አይ ያቤሎ አንተኮ ታሳዝናለክ እነዝያ አስራዌሎች አዋሳ ሲሄዶክ የሚያርፉት ጉራጌ ሆቴል ነው ። አንተ ደሞ ልራስህ ምንም ስለሌለህ ለሲዳሞ ታቃትራለህ አንተ ምንም ስለማት ሰራ ፥ ስለ ፉክክሩ ወደ ፊት