Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

[VIDEO] Jawar Mohammed in his own words!

Post by Revelations » 27 Aug 2019, 22:07

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: [VIDEO] Jawar Mohammed in his own words!

Post by Revelations » 27 Aug 2019, 22:24

Please wait, video is loading...

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 Aug 2019, 22:30

Amhara refused to open Tigrigna school in Amhara region, Oromo or any other ethnic has the right to enforce the law of the Kilil, everyone must learn the kilil official language.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Aug 2019, 00:59

yaballo wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 22:53
በኦሮምያ እየኖሩ ልጆቻችውን በኦሮምኛ ቋንቋ አናስተምርም የሚሉ ቢያንስ ሁለት ምርጫ አላቸው። አንዱ፤ ኦሮምያን ጥለው ወደ ትወልድ ሃገራቸው ሄደው እንደልባቸው ልጆቻቸውን በአማርኛ (ወይ በሌላ ቋንቋ) ማስተማር። ሁለተኛው፤ በኦሮምያ በአማርኛ ብቻ ትምህርት የሚሰጡ የግል ት/ቤቶችን መክፈት። ነገር ግን፤ በአማርኛ ብቻ የሚያስተምሩ ት/ቤቶች ከኦሮምያ ክልላዊ መንግስት በጀት አያገኙም። ባንፃሩ፤ በአማራ፤ በትግራይ፤ በሱማሌ፤ በደቡብ፤ ወዘተ፤ የሚኖሩ ኦሮሞዎች ያላቸው ምርጫ አንድ ብቻ ነው - ኦሮምኛን አለመማር በባዕድ ቋንቋ ለመማር መገደድ።።

video/song: Ali Birra - A B - Afaan Oromoo.

yABALLO,

Our dear father mengistu haile mariam love to go to Sudan he bringing all Christian singer but never once took Ali Birra.. the idiot go to Sudan to strength Ethiopia Sudan Relationship. Sudan considered Buda Amhara as Christian so how much our poor singer sing told them they love Sudan for Sudan Religion come frist and the smart EPLF, OR ELF told Sudan they r oppressed because they r Muslim the Sudan buy this the Arab buy this so had Mengistu was smart he would have too with him Muslim Arabic singer Ali Birra to Sudan and win the diplomatic front ..

now u might think Mengistu is not in to Religion so why did he send Christian Ambassadors to Arab country such as Saudi and Yemeni to call us Christian and help the EPLF WHO claim they r Muslim when they go to Arab and take their money to wage war on us..

i dont blame Ali Birra promoting his Afaan oromia ..about the school business the Amhara have no moral ground until they open 300 school that teach Afaan oromia in Amhara region ..tell me someone why in hell oromo learn two language while the Amhara learn only Amharic

it is only fair every Students in Ethiopia learn two language/// anything less is uncivilized

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 28 Aug 2019, 02:38

Ethoash is a slave by his Gada system

Why z Oromia never understand that they are from Kenya borana is not Ethopia it’s kenya it is a bushland

Oromigna is invader qwanqwa why should we teach it? You are Dedebit Teaching oromigna will never benefit Amhara kilil

As you said in your own words Oromo kilil should teach Amharic so Oromans can get a job in Addis

You are stupid unlike intelligent high IQ Horus z Gurage

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 28 Aug 2019, 03:53

Ethoash wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 00:59
..about the school business the Amhara have no moral ground until they open 300 school that teach Afaan oromia in Amhara region ..tell me someone why in hell oromo learn two language while the Amhara learn only Amharic

it is only fair every Students in Ethiopia learn two language/// anything less is uncivilized
Ethoash,

Let us start thinking in line of "ታዴዎስ ታንቱ". He is great and bold! He may've gone a little overboard but, considering the asininity of Oromo extremists, he told them like it is!

Why are "Amara" always better than "you"?

It’s because you focus on their BEST qualities and then compare yourself to that. Reality check: It’s unavoidable that Amara people are going to be better than you at the #1 thing their forefathers practiced the most. Nation Building is in their vein! Woyane has broken them a bit but......

They've Alphabet, nice dishes, Injera, weaving, musical instrument etc. per ታዴዎስ; been practicing it for centuries; they're better than you on that however, they're still your KITH and KIN. Don't be hating! Most A Ababans for instance are likely to have some Oromo in them.

Oromo are the majority; Right? Unless you say "size" doesn't matter, it probably don't, because plenty of well-endowed men are ashamed of their penises, while lots of men with smaller penises have self confidence, according to some study. :P those extremists? LOL!

If you're in charge of a big nation the first thing you want to do is act like one. In TPLF/EPRDF, in Tigrai Amharic is thought from 3rd grade on; many of us don't know it but, "ethnic origin" was not recorded if you resided in Tigrai starting from Meles days. Can you imagine that? The rest of the country was requiring "ethnic origin" on ID? Why was that? It is because TPLF was leading the country & knew their "size" / responsibility.

How about OPD/EPRDF? Shouldn't they Up the ante?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Aug 2019, 07:52

Dr. fasil1235

oromo is from Kenya have no proof even if oromo is from Kenya ምን አባህ ታመጣለህ። white American r from England so to the whole South American white are settler so who going to tell them go home.. try it the will Fk u up. i suggest the same tell oromo to go home or make them go home if u cant do that shut the Fk up.. even the oromo did not tell u to go home where u come from there is 10000% መረጃ እንዳለ አማራ ከየመንና ከእስራሄል እንደፈለስ። ማረጋገጃው ደግሞ ፈላሻን ተመልከት ኬት መጡ። አገሬ ይሻለኛል ብለው እስራሄል ሄደዋል እሁን ትንሽ ቀርታቹዋል ለምንደነው የምትጠረጉትና ስላም የማስጡን

Amhara is from Israel .. i have proof "His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings and Elect of God,"

Dawit

this guy u post r funny guy.. i download it .. i will listen to him later but for now the Amhara call this kind of flat noise people ዶርዜ። and was discriminated big time .. they were slave in king milk II time they put stamp on their forehead like cattle branding and this idiot supporting Amhara with his fake story is amazing.. first the Amhara must have cloth to make the Dorza to dreass up..

Amhara doesnt have Alphabet the Golden Axumiate have
Amhara only have Doro wet. do u know why they call it Doro wet because they dont want to call it ሹንኩርት ውጥ/// when u eat Doro wet you eat onion... do u know how much onion u need for one hen ውጥ/ ten kg onion ..

Amhara doesnt have meat ውጥ because they dont have the cattle that is why they eat ጥሬ ስጋ ። ለማብስል ግዜ ይፈጃል ስለሚያስችላቸው መጠበቅ በጥሬ በሉት ። ታድያ ሲፎጉርን በጣልያን ግዜ ነው የጀመርነው ይላሉ። የአበሻን ሽማ ደግሞ የኛ ነው እንዳትል ማነው የሚጠልፍው "ዶርዜ" አይደለም ውይ ፤ አረ እንውሻሽ

about oromo being big or majority ... Ethiopia doesnt follow democracy, democracy is the worst form of government .. if we follow democracy then why we even need election .. how many time should i teach u people about democracy.. yes everyone say democracy በዘልማድ even America r not ruled by pure democracy in America is not the majority win ... the America try to avoid majority rule ..even in their court system not the majority rule.. not the majority jury that rule but the whole jury must vote to say guilty.... American try to avid majority rule by any means..

the American are ruled by Republic system that means Representative democracy.. that is why Hillary Clinton win the majority vote but lost for Trump because Trump got electoral vote ... read about the difference then talk.. or google my name in ER .. I TEACH ABOUT DEMOCRACY MANY TIME OVER but people still doesnt get it...

even Amhara did everything what this Dorza said (according to Amhara stereotype discrimination name calling ) is truth.. Amhara will never have the right to slave the oromo.. even the Amhara save the oromo from death.. it doesnt even matter if amhara resurrection the oromo from dead..the Amhara cant have the right to slave the oromo.. so what the hell the talk about i did this for you i did that for u.. that is your responsibility to do because u were government .. loooooooooooooooooook your own kin they walk in barefoot first introduce them to shoe before u run your mouth ..

if i am an Amhara i would be ashmed and give the power to Golden or to oromo to run the government because time after time the Amhara proof that they r not ruling material ... they r not sharp... how on earth 150 years the America and the British even the Chinese and Russian was under king haile hand and they never use them to develop but the Dubai use the British to develop Dubai ..... even that buda መንጌ could not use the Russia to build us dam .. instead ask them to give us gun to kill our own brothers and sister.. what a people .. king haile copy British Victoria tradition and clothing not the technology and education

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 28 Aug 2019, 08:40

White Americans did not come from England only. The first settlers are not the only white Americans. In fact, the majority of white Americans have German ancestry.
By the way , Ethoash , to bring unrelated topic to the issue at hand to prove to the ER crowd that you know everything does not seem to work. When you veer off to your doubtful example ask yourself is it even tangentially relevant to the topic we are discussing about. In most cases they are not . I know I read some of them when I have time to spare.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Aug 2019, 09:28

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 08:40
White Americans did not come from England only. The first settlers are not the only white Americans. In fact, the majority of white Americans have German ancestry.
By the way , Ethoash , to bring unrelated topic to the issue at hand to prove to the ER crowd that you know everything does not seem to work. When you veer off to your doubtful example ask yourself is it even tangentially relevant to the topic we are discussing about. In most cases they are not . I know I read some of them when I have time to spare.
you stupid what is your point does that make it right the while America come from Germany ancestry.. the point is their r settler ማን ነው ወንዳት የሚያስለቅቃቸው። .... how about the whole South America all are occupied by setteler who have gut to tell them go home.. ማን ነው ወንዳት የሚያስለቅቃቸው።

so what i am saying to u is ትኖራለህ በስነስራት ትኖራለህ ተከባብረህ። ይህ ስው ከዚህ መጣ የሚለውን ተረት ተረት ታቆማለህ። አለበለዚያ ግን ወርድ ከራሴ ብሎዋል ኦሮሞ ፤ ትግሬዎ፤ ሱማሌው ። ይህ ማለት ክኮ ነጭ አሜሪካኖች ጥቁሮችን ሄዱ ወደመጣቹሁበት እንደማለት ነው። የየመን ፋልሻ የእስራሄል ፈላሻ የኦሮሞን ሕዝብ ፈላሻ ማለቱ ቢገርምም ። ልብ ይጠይቃል ነው የምልህ አርፈህ አማራ ላይ ትኖራለህ። ኦሮሞም አርፎ ኦሮሞ ውስጥ ይኖራል። ኦሮሞ ውስጥ ለመኖር ከፈለግህ ደግሞ ኦሮምኛ ለምደህ፤ በህሉን አክብረህ እነሱም የአንተን ባህል አክብረው ይኖራሉ። አለቀ ደቀቀ። ግን እይህ ኢትዬዽያ ነው የትም አገር ሄጄ አማርኛ ብቻ ነው የምናገረው የሀገሩ ባለቤት አማርኛ ይልመድ እኔን ለማናገር ብትል እዛው ፊውዳል ዘመን ወርወረን እንጥልሀለን። ይህ እቁብ ተበላበት አይነፋም አሁን።

ታስታውሳለህ ምን መለስ ግብፆችን ጉድ እንደስራቸው ። በማያልቅ ወይይት ጠምደውት የአባይን ግድብ እንዳይስራ በወሬ ጠፍረው ይዘውት ግዜ ሲፈጁበት ይችን ጫዋት ተረድቶ ። ቀስ ብሎ ግድቡን ስርቶ ግማሽ አደረስው። አሁንም አማራ በማያልቅ ውተወታ ኦሮሞን በወሬ መጥመድ ቢፈልግም የትምህርቱን ጉዳይ ወድ ፊት ብሎ የመስለውን የትምህርት ቋንቋ አርጎ መገስገስ ነው ያለበት ። አማሮች ያልቅሱ ሙሾ ይውጡ ።

ኦሮምኛ የማያውቅ መቀጠር የለበትም ማንም ለሱ ብሎ አማርኛ ማውቅ የለበትም አማርኛ ለክት ግዜ ብቻ ነው ከኦሮምኛ ክልል ሲወጣ ብቻ ነው መናገር የሚቻለው ። መማሩን ግን ይማራሉ ግን የስራ ቋንቋ አይሆንም ነው የተባልከው ። ለመስራት ለመኖር ኦሮምኛን ማውቅ ግድ ይላል ነው የተባልከ ካላውቕ ግን ያንተ ጉዳይ ነው ማንም አስተርጎሚ አያቆምለህም ። በአማርኛ ኢንዱስትራል ፓርክ ለመቀጠር ከፈለግህ አማራ ክልል ሂድ ።
መለስ እኮ ኢዲስትራል ፓርክ በ የቦታው የከፈተው የሀገሬው ሰው ስራ እንዲያገኝ ነው ታድያ ኦሮም ኢዲስትሪ ፓርክ ስትሄድ አማራው ከተቀጠረ ዘመድ በአዝማድ ። ሲዳሞም ስት ሄድ አማራው ከተቀጠረ ታድያ ምኑን ነው የኢዲስትሪውን ፓርክ በየቦታው መክፈት አስፈለግ ። እዛው አማራ ላይ አስሩንም መክፈት አይሻልም ነበር ውይ። ሲለዚህ ኦሮሞዎች እንዲስቲርክ ፓርክ ውስጥ ለመስራት ኦሮምኛ መቻል አለብህ ብለው ደንብ ማውጣት አለባቸው።

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 28 Aug 2019, 10:15

Ethoash, it is hard to keep up with you. Now, you started writing about the industrial park which the Golden boy Meles , you argue , created it. I have different take. The world capital created which the American liberals call the sweat shop. Meles had nothing to do with it except delivering the cheap labor.