Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

Masud: Can you please tell me something about the background of this chimp called Tadios Tantu?

Post by Mahlana » 27 Aug 2019, 04:33

The guy is nazist and very very provocative.

In one of his articles in the mid 90s, he had written how much he appreciates what the Nazis did to the helpless Jews. He had called on Ethiopians also to do the same to the Tigraians.

Now, he is all over the Amhara media and he is calling the Oromos different names!!

Masud
Member+

Re: Masud: Can you please tell me something about the background of this chimp called Tadios Tantu?

Post by Masud » 27 Aug 2019, 11:45

Mahlana,
The shabby and stinky guy called Tadwos Tantu is from Wolayta Ethnic group. Like Guragies, Wolaytas had cast system. if you know the status of Fugas in Guragie ethnic group, you can understand the status of Tadiwos Tantu in Wolyta community. He is the low status, rejected individual. Because of that isolation, he wants to associate himself with Amharas who like using the rejects as a condom.

When he was an evining student at Addis Ababa university, Tadwos was colled Kotetam-- Kotetamu Meta! He never changed by education and by other means. He still Kotetam and stinky as before. According to some history Kawo (King) Tona Gaga of Wolayita is said to have blood relation with Tigre. Tadwos Tantu's sect think they were mistreated by high class Wolayitans and rejected. Therefore, Tadwos thinks that he vindicated King Tona's group by hating Tigres of Tigray. Nobody take Tantu seriously because his words are as filthy as himself and smell from the distance.

In addition Tadiwos was member of CUD(Kinijit) and since he studied history tried to write history on news papers. Then after, because of the crime he committed, TPLF led-government jailed him and beaten him. Now, he thinks that he got the time and chance to attack TPLF. Tadwos is useless and insane person. His ideas are as rubbish as his personality.
Mahlana wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 04:33
The guy is nazist and very very provocative.

In one of his articles in the mid 90s, he had written how much he appreciates what the Nazis did to the helpless Jews. He had called on Ethiopians also to do the same to the Tigraians.

Now, he is all over the Amhara media and he is calling the Oromos different names!!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Masud: Can you please tell me something about the background of this chimp called Tadios Tantu?

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 Aug 2019, 12:06

Does this ugly ape know that farming and all kind of crops Tigray introduced to the country and the three languages Tigray created and the music Tigray created, the Fidel Tigray created, the dress/cloth, hair style female and male created, drinks Tigray created, coffee Tigray monks created. What does Amhara created except stealing and copying like Ashenda we see today???
Bantu tribe below is your true identity and culture, brace your own true identity and we will respect you as we respect all the union ethnics since they are proud of who they are and where they came from not this and that like Ekekam Fiyel Tega Tega Wede Tigray.
BTW, the middle traansgeender "Assassach" is Semira aka Misraq???

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 27 Aug 2019, 12:45

The Guy tells the truth and Gallas don't like him. He is one of those Historians who oppenly tells the truth. Most other Historians are cowards.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 27 Aug 2019, 17:07

mollamo wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 12:45
The Guy tells the truth and Gallas don't like him. He is one of those Historians who oppenly tells the truth. Most other Historians are cowards.
Hmm...

I knew all along the fact that the democratic and peace loving egalitarian peoples like the Oromos whose descendants (Kushites) built and developed the early and original great civilizations and miraculous innovations together with their friends existed/exists and may one day liberate the country and the whole of its people from dictatorship, hate and over 3000 years long malice of poverty and underdevelopment. Seeing and feeling is believing beyond any doubt! :P

This pathological liar and lowest grade chimp behavior is only trying to be significant just like Judas who was also trying to be significant by selling Jesus Christ for 30 silver coins and then afterwards very soon he came to deeply regrets his barbaric sinful evil behavior and then committed suicide.

Personally I never knew the fact that subhuman and brutal hateful black Nazis may get up and practice dirty smear campaigns against the GOOD and the peace building and peace loving great Oromos and their good friends. But then again, Judas and Lucifer also existed as a counter force against all that is good and healing both physically and spiritually.
:P

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 27 Aug 2019, 17:13

Here is some more historical facts...

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 27 Aug 2019, 17:33

The Gallas ,why don't bring your side of your history and confront us and this true Historians. All i hear from you is this is all KEGA without any historical evidence. Tell us what the history of Gall some 300 year and lets put things in discussion.

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 27 Aug 2019, 18:28

mollamo wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 17:33
The Gallas ,why don't bring your side of your history and confront us and this true Historians. All i hear from you is this is all KEGA without any historical evidence. Tell us what the history of Gall some 300 year and lets put things in discussion.
The Gallas have no history!! That is fact!! Their only history is killing and looting other's history!!

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 27 Aug 2019, 19:52

Maxi wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 18:28

The Gallas have no history!! That is fact!! Their only history is killing and looting other's history!!
The Amhara governance of centuries had also done the same thing. They assimilated and deleted many small nationalities from existence, they altered, distorted and eliminated the history of the indigenous people of the land in favor of the history of Amhara/Orthodox. That is fact so let us treat history fairly and equally without being biased.