Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

How many of you know Revulsion, the notorious lootiew Hamashenay is Fassil,Bu'shtin, Kuwasmeda,Zebideru, Gonderewa,etc

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Aug 2019, 01:40

The Doggie-fo'ck addicted ho'mo even calls his notorious Ho'mo-self whatsupdoggy. That alone speaks volumes about his perverted cursedarteran identity. This ga'y prostitute is now sending me PM messages in which he begs me to demolish his orifices totally and make him like he wishes to be, poozy in and poozy out, the world's largest pooozy..
His newer nick, Fassil the fe'sam ho'mo acting as a child with very low IQ, is faking as an average gonderam wen'ndagered, and so far, i admit, The nick Fasil the most illusive ulterior identity this cursed Hamashenay booshtiew "revulsion"-- who working in one cursedarteran consulate-- has ever come up with.
The connection between Pushtin, Kuwasmeda, whatsupdoggy and zebideru to the original revulsion, is very straight forward and easy to decode even by lay investigators leave alone by experienced and brilliant counter-espionage gurus such as charismatic author 8) 8) 8) .
His silly Gonderewa nick is just a ruse to hide the other nicks and pretty much to act like an embecile old amharu bi'tch with multiple personality disorder. No Ethiopian not even the worst gudelaMharay acts like with traits seen in any of Revulsion's nicks. That is pretty much the basic, easiest to dig out, a simple giveaway to uncover this thorn in the mud, evil ho'moshenay, the worst of all cu'rsed ar'terans
Look at how the [deleted] fasil nick of revulsion is acting: one hour like Amharay, tyhe next like Ejolie, then like ar'teran, but always attacking the heroic and magnanimous Tigrean people. Only an cursed ar'teran is extremely obsessed with his/her envy, fear and loathing of Tigreans.