Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Eritrea devastated by unexpected very heavy rain homes and schools destroyed

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Aug 2019, 22:32

The bologna maid buildings were sands and muddy and destroyed and many people devastated, rivers over flowed and small dams destroyed from Keren to other regions all over Eritrea. It is nice to have heavy rain than drought.

Selam/

Re: Eritrea devastated by unexpected very heavy rain homes and schools destroyed

Post by Selam/ » 26 Aug 2019, 23:04

You little woyane pus$y - Always sticking your ugly nose into other people’s business. A Disgusting piece of jerk, I hope one day you’ll be hit by a lightning.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 22:32
The bologna maid buildings were sands and muddy and destroyed and many people devastated, rivers over flowed and small dams destroyed from Keren to other regions all over Eritrea. It is nice to have heavy rain than drought.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrea devastated by unexpected very heavy rain homes and schools destroyed

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 Aug 2019, 00:10

Farmers are devastated, all their farming fields with planted crops are washed away.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 27 Aug 2019, 00:22

One foot in the grave old man! Whenever Agames wish evil on Eritreans, the wish will happen in the cursed land. It seems that there will be a disaster in the tiny kilil Tigray. Before that happens you will leave the planet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 00:10
Farmers are devastated, all their farming fields with planted crops are washed away.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 27 Aug 2019, 00:32

I always know that you are beneath most in this forum, intellect wise. I didn’t know you were this low.
How on earth a person will be happy with other people’s misery?

TPLF thug, you are blood sucking hyena!
Albeit a pig fit you better.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 Aug 2019, 00:36

simbe11 wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 00:32
I always know that you are beneath most in this forum, intellect wise. I didn’t know you were this low.

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Chika Angol, I just posted what is reported and it is true. I have not expressed one way or the other except I said it is nice to have rain than drought. What is wrong with that???

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Aug 2019, 01:02

Cursed Ar'teran fagu'ts are so scared of truth, they attack the messenger than the message of truth itsel,. The cursed Ximb-Ansa, Kulatebi Hamasenay ho'mos also think Tigreans-- the very people who freed them from Amharu abuse and who are hosting their starving Marvins flocking to Tigray on daily basis for the last 20 years-- are affected by the kind of evil jealousy cursed Hamashenay's are afflicted with and even passed it to the qomaxa gudelaAmharu, whom Tigreans had tried to and nearly civilized them after centuries of Agazian-Tigrean evangelization.
How can anyone talking empathically about the massive flooding devastation of poor ar'terans be considered jealous? Jealous of what? And how is he wishing you evil by reporting what is posted by your own media? Wessfatam di'ckmunching children of Banda Ho'mochenawis. Let Tigraway wedimedhin and his Tigrean PFJD destroy you systematically and effectively. He is the best remedy, while the kosmana so-called Merahti weyane are addicted to appeasing and pleasing the megal chenawi a'rteran an'uzzes and p'oozies.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 27 Aug 2019, 02:31

ሰበር~በር~በር ዜና

ትላንት ከአክሱም ሆቴል በተላከልን መረጃ መሰረት፡ የትግራይ አስራ አንዱ የስፔይስ ሳተላይቶች ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ ራሱን ከጥፋት ውኃ ለማዳን የኖህ መርከብ እየሰራ እንዳለ ቁልጭ አድርገው ያሳያሉ። ከአርባ ቀን በኋላ መርከቢቱ ትግራይ ውስጥ በሚገኘው የራስ ዳሻን ተራራ እንደምታርፍና የትግራይ ወታደሮችም ኢሳያስን በቀላሉ ሊይዙት እንደሚችሉ ታማኝ ምንጮቻችን ይጠቁማሉ።

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Aug 2019, 02:41

Booshtiew revulsion, did you see my post exposing some of your nicks? I just did not mention your current nick coz I felt it is better to leave you veiled AS DIGITAL so that I CAN BUST YOUR ORIFICES INCOGNITO.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Aug 2019, 07:37

Low-life woyane rat - sniffing through tragedies only and sensationalizing and echoing them out loud makes you an evil parrot. Listen to the cruel laughs of those super villain Australian Psittaciformes. That’s how you sound like. KIFU!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 00:36
simbe11 wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 00:32

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Chika Angol, I just posted what is reported and it is true. I have not expressed one way or the other except I said it is nice to have rain than drought. What is wrong with that???