Senior Member+

Dallas: ጸብጻብ ዕዉት ውዕሎ ደለይቲ ፍትሒ ዳላስ ኣብ ሰሚናር ሚኒስተር ፍትሒ ስርዓት ኢሳይያስ

Post by Awash » 26 Aug 2019, 20:21

ጸብጻብ ዕዉት ውዕሎ ደለይቲ ፍትሒ ዳላስ ኣብ ሰሚናር ሚኒስተር ፍትሒ ስርዓት ኢሳይያስ

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: Dallas: ጸብጻብ ዕዉት ውዕሎ ደለይቲ ፍትሒ ዳላስ ኣብ ሰሚናር ሚኒስተር ፍትሒ ስርዓት ኢሳይያስ

Post by Awash » 27 Aug 2019, 03:43

Watch "ATV: ድሒሩ ዝበጽሓና መቐጸልታ ሕቶታትን መልስታትን ሰሚናር ሚኒስተር ፍትሒ ስርዓት ኢሳይያስ ወ/ሮ ፎዝያ ሃሽም ኣብ ዳላስ (ቴክሳስ)" on YouTube

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 27 Aug 2019, 14:52

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 14:07
Mme Fozia Hashem, for next Eritrean president![/i]
Don't rush lol,

She belongs to the camel shaggers, camel asz sniffers and the shiritam ethnic groups.

Childish blabber aside.

The poor tegadalit, a graduate of law school is put in that position by wedi medhin perhaps for ethnic/gender balancing.

Hey! I smell a fish here, contrary to higdef's modus operandi, the anti-higdef aka yiakil activists were allowed to join the nhna nsu lot in the meeting and to ask questions. Man! This is the first time in hidef's history. Why?

The poor "minister" prior to her arrival definitely was instructed what to say or not to say by her mentor but she is in big problem now when she said "gegatat allo gin.." her god wedi medhin will be disappointed b/c he constantly tells us that erirea is perfect and it is without gudlet.

If I were her, I would....ira iro iro is waiting for her and most eris won't shed tears for her.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Aug 2019, 15:35

I told you once before you snake in the grass, that I used those terms against the Djiboutian 'zack' . You seem b@tt hurt, maybe because you're a real camel ars sniffer then.
_______

ወ/ሮ ፎዝያ ሓሺም deserves credit for being polite & allowing the 'Justice seekers' to ask Questions & Greeting them at the end, in Dallas' meetings.

Last edited by Zmeselo on 27 Aug 2019, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 27 Aug 2019, 16:21

Awash wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 03:43
Watch "ATV: ድሒሩ ዝበጽሓና መቐጸልታ ሕቶታትን መልስታትን ሰሚናር ሚኒስተር ፍትሒ ስርዓት ኢሳይያስ ወ/ሮ ፎዝያ ሃሽም ኣብ ዳላስ (ቴክሳስ)" on YouTube
This clip is specifically fake for two reasons.

1. Unlike the previous one it's edited. It doesn't show Fozia and the person who was putting the question simultaneously.

2. The reply Fozia was alleged to have given to the question in the video was a reply in the previous clip.

This is why people don't trust Amanuel Eyasu aka ወዲ ዎዶ ገባ.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 27 Aug 2019, 16:41

kerenite wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 14:52
Zmeselo wrote:
Don't rush lol,

She belongs to the camel shaggers, camel asz sniffers and the shiritam ethnic groups.

Childish blabber aside.

The poor tegadalit, a graduate of law school is put in that position by wedi medhin perhaps for ethnic/gender balancing.

Hey! I smell a fish here, contrary to higdef's modus operandi, the anti-higdef aka yiakil activists were allowed to join the nhna nsu lot in the meeting and to ask questions. Man! This is the first time in hidef's history. Why?

The poor "minister" prior to her arrival definitely was instructed what to say or not to say by her mentor but she is in big problem now when she said "gegatat allo gin.." her god wedi medhin will be disappointed b/c he constantly tells us that erirea is perfect and it is without gudlet.

If I were her, I would....ira iro iro is waiting for her and most eris won't shed tears for her.
I bet you are not happy for Fozia has allowed these people to vent their anger and frustrations out in the meeting. And I don't believe you are concered about the wellbeing of Fozia when she is back to Eritrea. On the contrary, you want to see her locked up in Era Ero. This would make your day. Anyways, nothing makes you happy. This is the reason why we need reform within PFDJ by keeping the so called opposition (that believe in violence) and Agames alike far far away from Eritrean affairs.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Aug 2019, 17:39

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Don't rush lol,

Childish blabber aside.

You're right. She better apply for asylum before she ends up in some gulag prepared for the next round of crackdown by the Agame tyrant.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Aug 2019, 18:34

It's funny, when you clowns pretend to know what you're talking about.

Miwa Kato (@MiwaKatoEmpower) Tweeted:

Great 2 be back in Asmara- Eritrea, rich discussions w Justice Minister H.E. Fowzia Hashim, InfoMinister H.E. Yemane G/Meskel & UNRC Susan Namondo. As Horn of Africa looks towards greater trade & connectivity, strong institutions & regional cooperation needed esp on Borders.

Awash wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 17:39
kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Don't rush lol,

Childish blabber aside.

You're right. She better apply for asylum before she ends up in some gulag prepared for the next round of crackdown by the Agame tyrant.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Aug 2019, 20:06

:lol: :mrgreen: This is hilarious.
1. Greater trade and connectivity? 0 connectivity, the worst in the world
2. Strong institutions? What institutions? 0 institutions, not even legal framework.
Apparently she was whisked back to Eritrea because of her blunder in Dallas to the dissatisfaction of the Agame junta.
Zmeselo wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 18:34

Great 2 be back in Asmara- Eritrea, rich discussions w Justice Minister H.E. Fowzia Hashim, InfoMinister H.E. Yemane G/Meskel & UNRC Susan Namondo. As Horn of Africa looks towards greater trade & connectivity, strong institutions & regional cooperation needed esp on Borders.

Awash wrote:
kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Don't rush lol,

Childish blabber aside.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Aug 2019, 20:48

Your stupidity is bottomless.

"The Horn looks FORWARD to better connectivity" is what it says, you parasite.

Your hate has turned you into Stevie Wonder, ni66a.
Awash wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 20:06
2. Strong institutions? What institutions? 0 institutions, not even legal framework.
Apparently she was whisked back to Eritrea because of her blunder in Dallas to the dissatisfaction of the Agame junta.
Zmeselo wrote:

Awash wrote:
kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Don't rush lol,

Childish blabber aside.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Aug 2019, 21:24

You stupid moron, your Agame junta has not built the bare minimum of infrastructure over the last 3 decades focusing only on holding onto illgotten power and abusing the Eritrean people. Your worship of your Agame has made you deaf even to your fellow shabo
stooges who woke up and saw reality. Fessfass.

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 20:48
Your stupidity is bottomless.

"The Horn looks FORWARD to better connectivity" is what it says, you parasite.

Your hate has turned you into Stevie Wonder, ni66a.
Awash wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 20:06
Zmeselo wrote:

Awash wrote:
kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Don't rush lol,

Childish blabber aside.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 27 Aug 2019, 21:43

Asmara wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 16:41
kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Don't rush lol,

Childish blabber aside.

I bet you are not happy for Fozia has allowed these people to vent their anger and frustrations out in the meeting. And I don't believe you are concered about the wellbeing of Fozia when she is back to Eritrea. On the contrary, you want to see her locked up in Era Ero. This would make your day. Anyways, nothing makes you happy. This is the reason why we need reform within PFDJ by keeping the so called opposition (that believe in violence) and Agames alike far far away from Eritrean affairs.
First and foremost, I would like to thank Minister Fozia for the fantastic job!

Every Eritrean has the right to ask question for their leaders as long as the motive is solely for the betterment of our country and people. At the same time, Eritrean government officials have the responsibility to answer questions from their people and they will also be responsibly for their actions. I think by allowing the "opposition" to ask questions, it will definitely have impact for the real Eritreans' way of thinking. Most people have been mislead by the fake news of the propaganda machines financed by TPLF and other western medias. I could sense that the people who asked questions had anger and frustration from the way they asked but the questions were definitely legitimate. I think our Minister of Justice Fosiza Hashim did amazing job and I am very impressed by her. Her calmness, politeness and respect to the people who asked questions is fantastic. Great Job, Minister Fozia... From this event the real Eritreans learned a lot and we definitely benefit as a people when we sit together and talk about our people and country despite our differences. One thing that we should not forget is that the twisted heart agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea!! The evil agames have already proved that time and again....

However, the people who are NOT happy about the meeting are Eritrean wannabe Agames who expected us to fight and throw punches... Look who are making the loudest noises about it...the decimated brother Adwusha, Ayte Halafi, Wedi Shire Kerenite and other low IQ dedebit cadres :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: . Not only them, there are also few sell-outs who do not hesitate to sell our people and country.

May God bless the people and government of Eritrea!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 28 Aug 2019, 06:54

Fozia whisked out of US after the debacle in Dallas by the order of the Agame junta. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 28 Aug 2019, 12:14

Heroens victimized by the savage, tyrannical, dictatorial, totalitarian junta

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 28 Aug 2019, 12:30

Good news:
በዓልቲ ቤቱ ንሚኒስተር ፋይናንስ ነበር ኣቶ ብርሃነ ኣብርሀ ተፈቲሓ

Radio Erena: 28 August 2019

በዓልቲ ቤቱ ንሚኒስተር ፋይናንስ ነበር ኣቶ ብርሃነ ኣብርሀ ከምዝተፈትሐት ምንጭታት ኤረና ሓቢሮም።

ወ/ሮ ኣልማዝ ሃብተማርያም፣ ኣብ ወርሒ ጥሪ 2018’ያ ምኽንያቱ ብዘይተፈልጠ ብሃንደበት ብኣባላት ጸጥታ ተወሲዳ፣ ኣብ ማእሰርቲ ጸኒሓ።

ዝሓለፈ ሰሙን ድማ ምኽንያት መእሰሪኣ ከይተሓበራ፣ ብሃንደበት ተፈቲሓ።

ምስ ፕረዚደንት ኢሳይያስ ብዘለዎ ናይ ፍልልይ ኣረኣእያ፣ ካብ 2012 ኣትሒዙ ደስኪሉ ዝጸንሐ ኣቶ ብርሃነ ኣብርሀ፣፣ ንዝሓለፈን ህሉውን ኩነታት ምልኪ ስርዓት ኢሳይያስ እተቃልዕ፣ “ሃገረይ ኤርትራ” ዘርእስታ መጽሓፍ ኣብ መስከረም 2019ድሕሪ ምዝርግሑ፣ ኣሰር በዓልቲ ቤቱ ብምስዓብ ከምዝተኣስረ ይፍለጥ።

እንተኾነ፣ በዓልቲ ቤቱ፣ ወ/ሮ ዝሓለፈ ሰሙን ኣልማዝ ሃብተማርያም፣ ድሕሪ ናይ ዓመትን መንፈቕን ማእሰርቲ ክትፍታሕ እንከላ፣ ሚኒስተር ነበር ኣቶ ብርሃነ ኣብረሀ ግና፣ ሃለዋቱ ኣብ ዘይፍለጥ ቦታ ተኣሲሩ ከምዘሎ እቶም ምንጭታት የረድኡ።
https://erena.org/በዓልቲ-ቤቱ-ንሚኒስተር-ፋይናንስ- ... 5n1n8z17B4

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 28 Aug 2019, 20:10

Zombie,
Is the minister coming back for this event, or has she been whisked back to Asmara for good?
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 28 Aug 2019, 20:17

Awash wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 20:10
Zombie,
Is the minister coming back for this event, or has she been whisked back to Asmara for good?

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 28 Aug 2019, 22:10

LiHas MITRI,
Are you calling Fozia Hashim "dummu" aka puzsy-cat?
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: The justice seeker did make demmamu out of your Agame junta. :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
pushkin wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 20:17
Awash wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 20:10
Zombie,