Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurora

Re: What is wrong with Amanuel Sahle ?

Post by Aurora » 27 Aug 2019, 12:25

Molover,

It depends on the man's sense of taste. :lol: Some smell like roses others like fermented organic materials. :lol: Now, fesis(gas) of men, mostly smell and roar like the muffler of Trenta Quattro's.
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7037/684 ... 2349_b.jpg
:lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 27 Aug 2019, 13:27

Aurora wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 15:07
Bogus Kerenait,

It is a common knowledge that Woldeab along with Raesi Tessema decided to drop the nonsense tigray-tigrigni mantra when they decided to work with Ibrahim Sultan and company. They formed the independence block as a result. Now, what he said was rumored not published. But his actions provide indirect evidence for that. But, I don't appreciate you for changing the message to fit your devious agenda. :lol:
Bogus? "I prefer" that instead of you resorting to name calling such as "deceitful agame" bla..bla...as you applied when you were addressing me in other threads :lol:

Hey! Only a weak person resorts to name-calling.

Back to the subject, you failed to come up with a source. Hence in my opinion what you wrote was based on hypothesis (kikewin yikeel..or illu kikewin yiikeel..minalbat wezete...).

Hey! We are talking of the godfather of the tigray-tigrigni concept.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 27 Aug 2019, 14:04

Quindibu,

How would you have reacted if Bereket Simon, while professing to be an Ethiopian, sided with Eritrea in the 1998-2000 war? Would you have the high horse position you have to say that his Eritrean origin is not an issue? I doubt it. When people like Amnauel Sahle travel to agameland and say what that idiot has been saying, then their ethnic origin is an issue because he is committing treason against Eritrea. He would be shot if he ever stepped in Eritrea.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 27 Aug 2019, 15:33

Former resident of Keren, (Is that better ?)

First of all, the Tigray -Tigrigni concept of the 40's was conceived by both Woldeab and Raesi Tessema. At the center of the concept was to replace Haile Sellasie by Loul Mengesha since Haile Sellasie did not have the direct line to the throne like Loul Mengesha had. Haile Sellasie fooled Haile Sellasie Gugsa by marrying him to his own daugher so that he would refrain from contesitng the throne. Now, the quesion is, what would tigray tigrigni offer to Eritreans. Well, at the time, Woldeab and Raesi Tessema were running out of options. So, it was a message to Haile Sellasie himself. Right after that, without wasting time, they formed the independence block with formidable opposition from the unionists. It is not just a hypothesis. It is an educated hypothesis if you will. BTW, stop trying to devide Eritrean moslems and christians. :twisted: It will not work. :P

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 27 Aug 2019, 15:44

sesame wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 14:04
Quindibu,

How would you have reacted if Bereket Simon, while professing to be an Ethiopian, sided with Eritrea in the 1998-2000 war? Would you have the high horse position you have to say that his Eritrean origin is not an issue? I doubt it. When people like Amnauel Sahle travel to agameland and say what that idiot has been saying, then their ethnic origin is an issue because he is committing treason against Eritrea. He would be shot if he ever stepped in Eritrea.
Sesame,

Perhaps I didn't make it clear.

Just like the majority of Eritreans, you and I recognize that, the very concept of Tigria-Tigrigne that has been espoused by the so-called Tigrai intellectuals under the guise of Agazian or every other names they’ve baptized themselves with, is a continuation of Tigrians dream to undo Eritrea’s independence and create their Greater Tigray, albeit this time their effort is to come through the back door since they’ve been defanged.
Now, the point I was trying to make in my previous post was if someone doesn’t recognize Eritrea as a sovereign and independent nation, discussing about the person’s nationality would become a moot issue, since that person has made a choice by default. One can’t be a citizen of a nation that doesn’t exist or recognize.