Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurora

What is wrong with Amanuel Sahle ?

Post by Aurora » 26 Aug 2019, 14:09

What happened to Amanuel. I know his older siblings taught Isayas himself, Sibhat Efrem and even both of my parents. His older siblings such as Memhir Meles, and Memhir Miryam were wonderful educators from Geza Kenisha. Amanuel is very intelligent. Why is he subscribing to Tigray-Tigrigni now ? The only reason Woldeab Woldemariam and Raesi Tessema coined the term tigray-tigrigni was to challenge Hailesellasie with Tigrayan direct lineage to the throne. Woldeab later said, it was just a ploy to mess around with Haile Sellasie's head. Protestant educated families such as Woldeab Woldemariam, the Sahle family, Musa Aron and others taught Asmarino's older generations, starting from the 30"s all the way to the sixties. They changed the way speak Tigrigna. They challenged illegal occupation of Eritrea. Why is Amanuel going astray now ?

kerenite

Re: What is wrong with Amanuel Sahle ?

Post by kerenite » 26 Aug 2019, 14:50

Aurora wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 14:09
What happened to Amanuel. I know his older siblings taught Isayas himself, Sibhat Efrem and even both of my parents. His older siblings such as Memhir Meles, and Memhir Miryam were wonderful educators from Geza Kenisha. Amanuel is very intelligent. Why is he subscribing to Tigray-Tigrigni now ? The only reason Woldeab Woldemariam and Raesi Tessema coined the term tigray-tigrigni was to challenge Hailesellasie with Tigrayan direct lineage to the throne. Woldeab later said, it was just a ploy to mess around with Haile Sellasie's head. Protestant educated families such as Woldeab Woldemariam, the Sahle family, Musa Aron and others taught Asmarino's older generations, starting from the 30"s all the way to the sixties. They changed the way speak Tigrigna. They challenged illegal occupation of Eritrea. Why is Amanuel going astray now ?
You wrote and I quote you:

"Woldeab later said it was a ploy to mess around with haile sellassie's head"

Now! when did he say so? Prove it by providing reliable sources.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 26 Aug 2019, 15:07

Bogus Kerenait,

It is a common knowledge that Woldeab along with Raesi Tessema decided to drop the nonsense tigray-tigrigni mantra when they decided to work with Ibrahim Sultan and company. They formed the independence block as a result. Now, what he said was rumored not published. But his actions provide indirect evidence for that. But, I don't appreciate you for changing the message to fit your devious agenda. :lol:

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 26 Aug 2019, 15:11

Aurora,

DSon't waste too much time on what useless people like Amanuel Sahle say or do not say. They have bee nbought by the Agames and it is the nature of kedemti to sell themselves.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Aug 2019, 15:21

sesame wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 15:11
Aurora,

DSon't waste too much time on what useless people like Amanuel Sahle say or do not say. They have bee nbought by the Agames and it is the nature of kedemti to sell themselves.

Who bought your wedi medhin berad when he said, and I quote

ህዝቢ ኤርትራን አትዮፕያን ክልተ ህዝቢ እዩ ዝብል ሰብ እንተ ኣሎ ታሪኽ ዘይፈልጥ እዩ.

ክውዐካ ብማንካ ክዝሕለካ ቢእድካ ኣይኮነን

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 26 Aug 2019, 15:24

Wedi Atarit,

I know your problem. You don't know your father. If you haven't figured it out that Agames like you are destined for a long life of misery, then i

justo

Post by justo » 26 Aug 2019, 15:26

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 15:21
sesame wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 15:11
Aurora,

Who bought your wedi medhin berad when he said, and I quote

ህዝቢ ኤርትራን አትዮፕያን ክልተ ህዝቢ እዩ ዝብል ሰብ እንተ ኣሎ ታሪኽ ዘይፈልጥ እዩ.

ክውዐካ ብማንካ ክዝሕለካ ቢእድካ ኣይኮነን
Agazit, adeb giberi, adeb (I will translate this to the Eris on ER who don't read English)
ኣግኣዚት ... ኣደብ ግበሪ ... ኣደብ

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Aug 2019, 15:28

sesame wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 15:24
Wedi Atarit,

I know your problem. You don't know your father. If you haven't figured it out that Agames like you are destined for a long life of misery, then i

መልስ ኣንታ ፈሲ ኣንስቲ. ኣማኒኤል ሳህለ ካብ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ እንታይ እዩ ዝፈላልዮም?

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 26 Aug 2019, 15:34

:| I am not sure if you know this, but Amanuel co-authored a book about the victory of Adwa during the Dergue era. I did read the book in the late 80s ... basically in the book (a chapter) he was glorifing the victory of Adwa. Not that I have any problem with ' የኣድዋ ድል' but it says a lot about Amanuel.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 26 Aug 2019, 16:03

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 15:28

ኣንታ ፈሲ ኣንስቲ.
:lol: :lol:
Is that different from Men's???

God bless your soul!

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 26 Aug 2019, 16:05

I just want toi know one thing: Is Amanuel Sahle Agame?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Aug 2019, 16:19

sesame wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 16:05
ፈሲ ኣንስቲ
ዓጋመ እንተ ደሊኺ ኣብዚ ኣለኪ . ኣፍኪ ኣፍ ጉማረ ጌርኪ ሓተታ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ብልሳን ዓጋመ ኣሽመላሽ ኣብርሃ ኢኺ ትሰምዕዮ. ሕጂ ስቅ ኢልኪ ቦርቕሮቕ ኣይትበሊ.

justo

Post by justo » 26 Aug 2019, 16:22

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 16:19
sesame wrote:
ፈሲ ኣንስቲ
ዓጋመ እንተ ደሊኺ ኣብዚ ኣለኪ . ኣፍኪ ኣፍ ጉማረ ጌርኪ ሓተታ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ብልሳን ዓጋመ ኣሽመላሽ ኣብርሃ ኢኺ ትሰምዕዮ. ሕጂ ስቅ ኢልኪ ቦርቕሮቕ ኣይትበሊ.
Agazit, I have opened a new thread for you, follow the link below and come and say hello, people are waiting to get to know you. There are many nice dudes here on ER

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192651

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Aug 2019, 18:31

Asmara wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 15:34
:| I am not sure if you know this, but Amanuel co-authored a book about the victory of Adwa during the Dergue era. I did read the book in the late 80s ... basically in the book (a chapter) he was glorifing the victory of Adwa. Not that I have any problem with ' የኣድዋ ድል' but it says a lot about Amanuel.
There are only few wars on which an African/black country won over the superior and modern European countries. The most prominent ones are the Adwa war and of course the Haiti revolution..... Hence, Let alone Amanual Sahle who was affected by the war directly or indirectly, Even a Nigerian or people from Trinidad Tobago take pride of the adwa war.

What i am trying to say is, You can question Amanuel Sahle's motive to participate in a summit on which woyane officials, including woyane former spy chief Getachew Assefa are taking a prominent roles, but Glorifing the Adwa war say nothing about him.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 26 Aug 2019, 18:43

Wedi Atarit,

I know you are a dirty agame. My question is is Amanuel Sahle your cousin. It looks like he is. Well, you agames have a very sad future ahead of you. You are stuck going nowhere. What a lovely thing for us Eritreans to see your dirty scumbags suffer.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 26 Aug 2019, 19:22

ኣየ ዕሱባት : ፈገራት : ነፋጣት: ለሓስቲ ማዓኮር ወዲ መድህን በራድ :

You did not mince a word when the enemy of the Eritrean People the -ፈገር ሓሳድ ቡዳ - Isayas openly proclaimed on the Eritrean National Media and International Medias that the People of Eritrea and Ethiopia are One People.

"ህዝቢ ኤርትራን አትዮጵያን ክልተ ህዝቢ እዩ ዝብል ሰብ እንተ'ሎ ታሪኽ ዘይፈልጥ እዩ::" -- ሓሳድ ቡዳ ኢሳያስ ኣፈጨርቂ

Is wedi medhn berad Isayas an Eritrean?

The right answer is: No, he is not.

Can anyone mention a single name from his relatives - uncles, aunts, cousins, father, mother, and grandparents - who is Eritrean?
None, Zero, Zilch, Nada, Nonce !!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 26 Aug 2019, 21:24

sesame wrote:
Sesame,

I understand what you mean. But in my humble opinion, it doesn't matter whether he's Agame or not by blood. Like I always say, we've seen people like Simon Berket who is 'full-blooded Eritrean' toiling day and night to destroy Eritrea; and we've seen people like Aboy Woldeab Woldemariam, whom we revere deeply, risking their lives for Eritrea.

Our so-called 'oppositions' do think that shouting fire in a crowded place is an expression of freedom of speech. They don't still grasp the idea that respecting someone's freedom does require restricting someone else's. Heck, as minority in Western world, they don't even understand democracy and liberty aren't necessarily compatible.

But more than that, their understanding of citizenship is very skewed. They somehow assume they've rights, but not obligations. Those are people who pound their chests and proudly declare victory, embarrassingly, for insulting a minister. Like the well-known political scientist Francis Fukuyama says in one of his books:

National identity begins with a shared belief in the legitimacy of the country's political system, whether that system is democratic or not!!!
-

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 27 Aug 2019, 09:35

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 18:31
Asmara wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 15:34
There are only few wars on which an African/black country won over the superior and modern European countries. The most prominent ones are the Adwa war and of course the Haiti revolution..... Hence, Let alone Amanual Sahle who was affected by the war directly or indirectly, Even a Nigerian or people from Trinidad Tobago take pride of the adwa war.

What i am trying to say is, You can question Amanuel Sahle's motive to participate in a summit on which woyane officials, including woyane former spy chief Getachew Assefa are taking a prominent roles, but Glorifing the Adwa war say nothing about him.
Again I don't have any problem with the Adwa war and the Agames defeating Italy. But, as an Eritrean, I couldn't care less about the businesses of Agames. I am more interested to learn about Eritrean armed struggle, colonialism of my country by the the then super powers and so forth.

Back to Amanuel Sahle
It cannot be a concidence that a guy who has done so much research about Agames history in the past to come back one more time to talk about ትግራይ ትግሪኝ.
He should realiae that this so called 'Agazian project' is dead on arrival. It is a way for the Agames to let some steam out.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 27 Aug 2019, 10:21

Asmara wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 09:35
....Again I don't have any problem with the Adwa war and the Agames defeating Italy. .....
አሄሄ ወዴት ወዴት! ዓድዋ ላይ ጣልያን ድል የተደረገው በአጤ ምኒልክ አመራር እንጂ በአጤ ዮሃንስ ወይም በራስ መንገሻ አመራር አይደለም እኮ! ያኔ ስንቱ የትግራይ አመራር አይደል እንዴ ውስጥ ለውስጥ ከጣሊያን ጋር ሲመካከር የነበረው! እንዲያውም አንዳንዶችስ እንደ ከማል ገልቹና እንደ የደምሕቱ ሞላ፣ ሰራዊታቸውን ይዘው ከትግራይ አሥመራ በመግባት እጃቸውን ለጣልያን የሰጡም ነበሩ እኮ! ያኔ የእንደርታው ሃይለስላሴ ጉግሳ ምን ነበር ያደገረው እቴ!? :mrgreen:

ለማንኛውም የዓድዋው ድል የሰፊው የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ ድል እንጂ የአንድ መንደር ወይ የአንድ ቀየ ልጆች ድል አይደለም። የኛ የኤርትራዉያን አሻራም አለበት፣ የዓድዋ ድል! አይደለም እንዴ?
:mrgreen:
Last edited by Meleket on 27 Aug 2019, 10:40, edited 1 time in total.

molover

Post by molover » 27 Aug 2019, 10:38

quindibu wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 16:03
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 15:28

ኣንታ ፈሲ ኣንስቲ.
:lol: :lol:
Is that different from Men's???

God bless your soul!
First time hearing this fesi Awald what's Smell like?