Masud
Member+

Learn the Future Language of East Africa: Afan Oromo

Post by Masud » 26 Aug 2019, 12:58

Masud
Member+

Re: Learn the Future Language of East Africa: Afan Oromo

Post by Masud » 26 Aug 2019, 13:18

በኦሮሚያ ትምህርት ቢሮ ደንብ አንተዳደርም በሚሉት የግል ት/ቤቶች ላይ እርምጃ መውሰድ ተጀምሯል።ኤቨረስት የሚባል በሰበታ ከተማ የሚገኝ ት/ቤት ዛሬ ጥርቅም ተደርጎ ተዘግቶል።እርምጃው ተጠናክሮ ይቀጥላል።

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 26 Aug 2019, 13:23

Very funny:
Please wait, video is loading...

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 26 Aug 2019, 13:27

Masud wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 12:58

Masud

Good Day Sir

@27 seconds on z first video u guys called bird, CHURILE. In Eritrean pure kebessa Tigrinya we call it CHURU 2, WTF!!! ቹሩ & @ 3፡17 U guys call plane: TEYARA and papar: WARAQA that is both arabic. Anyway i am Eritrean and i love every language on planet Earth except z fake agame stolen my Tigrinya of Eritrea. @ some point i use 2 speak Vietnamese and some Russian 2, i use 2 date women from there. So anyhow thanks 4 z videos. SHUKRAN AND AL SALAM WA RAHMATULLA!!!

Good Day Sir

sewAsew

Post by sewAsew » 26 Aug 2019, 16:35

@27 seconds on z first video u guys called bird, CHURILE. In Eritrean pure kebessa Tigrinya we call it CHURU 2, WTF!!! ቹሩ & @ 3፡17 U guys call plane: TEYARA and papar: WARAQA that is both arabic. Anyway i am Eritrean and i love every language on planet Earth except z fake agame stolen my Tigrinya of Eritrea. @ some point i use 2 speak Vietnamese and some Russian 2, i use 2 date women from there. So anyhow thanks 4 z videos. SHUKRAN AND AL SALAM WA RAHMATULLA!!!
When I see wrongs something like this, I cannot let it slip through my sight without correcting it.

Teyara and WaraQa is derived from southern Semitic language, Aderigna/Harari. There are tons of harari words that incorporated into Afan Oromo and vice versa as a result of centuries old of coexistence.

Teyara and weraQa are couple of the examples. (Teyara/ጠያራ Hareri).. (Taeera ጣዒራArabic).. (ወረቃ harari) (ወረቀት Amharic)..(ወረቃ Arabic).

The same is also true that Amharic snatched number of words from Aderigna. In the last twenty years alone new words that have been popped up in Amharic language are mostly Aderigna words.

It is all good.

Different ethnies or linguistic groups when they live and interact together, to exchange and to adopt each other's vocabulary words, custom wears and culture is an inescapable phenomena and natural.

How ever, to teach children and to let the society know from where such and such custom or words originated from is a wisdom and it is up to the intellectuals who claim to be liberators, freedom fighters, ministers, enderases or whatever they call themselves.

hidase

Post by hidase » 26 Aug 2019, 17:09

iiiiiishiiiii iiiinnniiiimmmmaaarrrrrleeennnn :lol: :lol:
without geez fidel and with so many vowels :lol: no one will learn afan oromo to be honest.
it is also resource consuming. you need double paper and ink than amharic/geez for the same massage.
it is toooooo loooong :lol: it also confuses kids with aba dacha :lol: instead of abcd :lol:

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 28 Aug 2019, 00:58

hidase wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 17:09
iiiiiishiiiii iiiinnniiiimmmmaaarrrrrleeennnn :lol: :lol:
without geez fidel and with so many vowels :lol: no one will learn afan oromo to be honest.
it is also resource consuming. you need double paper and ink than amharic/geez for the same massage.
it is toooooo loooong :lol: it also confuses kids with aba dacha :lol: instead of abcd :lol:
Hidase,
No my dear you are mistaken. Afan Oromo is resource saving and friendly. Regarding the double vowels see the benefit and usage in the following words.